A Broken Legend (Azur Lane X...

By JakobLikesSushi

Jasper George, the last living Guardian. Master of the Light and the Dark. It has been over 200 years every s... More

Prologue : The Encounter
Biography
Engagement
Terror (Re edit)
Sorrow
Enlighten
Faith
In-Depth: Weapon and Power and Armor
Grudges and Differences
The Iron Banner (Part 1)
Iron Banner (Part 2)
The girls so far. (Notes)
Planning
Duality.
Status
His Return.
Azur and Crimson (Part 1) Lemon18+
Azur and Crimson (Part 2)
Azur and Crimson (Part 3)
Azur and Crimson (Part 4)
Azur and Crimson (FINALE)
Revival
The Meta's Choice
A Vision
Remaking.

Relax and Chill

1.5K 20 29
By JakobLikesSushi

3rd POV

Jasper watches as the base was getting smaller. He took a deep breath as he turns around and sees the officer behind.

"Oh, didn't see you there..." Jasper said. The officer smiled.

"I'm Sergeant William Thomson, sir." He said as he extended his hand. Jasper did the same.

"So how long will this ride be?" Jasper asked.

"Approximately 2 hours, sir. If no Sirens or tides comes in." William said.

"I see, well I guess for the time being. I'll relax for now." Jasper said as he sat down.

"Commander, would you like a drink?" William asked.

"Hmm, sure. Just give me a light one." Jasper said. William nodded to one of waiters. Soon the waiter come back with their drinks.

"Commander, may I ask a question?" William asked.

"Sure." Jasper said. William then take off his hat. Jasper was surprised about his appearance. From the looks of it. William was about in his twenties. Fairly young, has blonde hair, and a pretty boy face.

"Commander, if you have that power. Why can't you end the war now?" William asked. This made Jasper froze then sighed.

"Look, I'm a retired soldier. Plus you don't understand these powers that I'm carrying. These powers are dangerous and powerful. If it falls into the wrong hands. He/she can make the world kneel before him." Jasper explained. "Beside, I'm only here because of my condition."

"May I know what this condition is?"

"Not to be the frontlines. There will be times I will interfere but I will let my girls fight it out. I have trained them well enough." Jasper said.

"Will you use those powers against the enemy shipgirls?"

"No. Only the Sirens." Jasper said.

"I see. I have one more question, Commander."

"Go."

"Where did you get those power?" This made Jasper go silent.

"Classified information."

"Oh...I see. Well that's all for me today. If you have anymore question, please don't hesitate to ask me." William said as he got up and left. Jasper was now alone.

"Clovis. What are your thoughts in this day of age. Do you think their worthy of the Light and the Dark?" Jasper asked. Soon a screen appeared/

"No. Even if I didn't have those powers. I will confidentially say that no one is worthy. The only people I can think of that are somewhat worthy are those shipgirls." Clovis said. Jasper was surprised.

"R-really? Shipgirls with the Light...that's something I have never thought of." Jasper wondered.

"Wasn't there a way to become a Guardian?" Clovis asked.

"Yeah, the Speaker once told us. In order to become a Guardian. Of course you have to die. But dying won't make you a Guardian.  In your last life, you must have devotion, self sacrifice, death." Jasper said.

"Devotion? Explain." Clovis was confused.

"Devotion inspires bravery, bravery inspires sacrifice, sacrifice leads to death." Jasper said.

"I see, well if I am to be honest. Don't those shipgirls fit that category? I mean they have already experience death before and they are brave enough to sacrifice themselves to keep Humanity from extinction." Clovis said.

"I don't know. The Traveler isn't here." Jasper said.

"Hmm, well if that's all you need. I'll be going back now," Clovis said as the screen shut down. Jasper yawns and stretches as he goes back to his room.

Time skip 2 hours

Jasper was sleeping until he heard a knock on his door. He forced himself to get up as he stretches and rubbed his eyes. He then opens the door to see William.

"Oh, Sergeant. What happened?" Jasper asked.

"Commander, we have arrived." William said.

"Oh, okay. Thank you." Jasper said as he closes the door. Jasper prepares his stuff and exited out of his room. Soon he went outside.  From there Isaac and Sophia greeted him.

"Hey, you old bastard."

"Fuck you too, Isaac."

"Hehe, well let's go to your hotel."

"Hotel?"

"Yep, we got you a room from an expensive hotel." Isaac said with pride.

"Uh...you know I hate expensive stuff, right?" Jasper asked.

"I know, but I want you to experience it." Isaac said. Jasper sighed as Isaac lead him to his car.

"So we drop my stuff down and where do we go from there?" Jasper asked.

"Well, it's lunch right now. So we can eat first and we can do our shopping." Isaac said.

"Nice. Good." Jasper said as they continue their conversation.

"By the way. HQ wants to award you for your service in the NY Harbor attack 2 months ago." Isaac said.

"Oh. Well, that's fine I guess." Jasper said.

Time Skip 2 Hours.

There was a knock on the door. The door opened and it was Isaac.

"Hey, you ready?" Isaac asked.

"Uh...give me a second. It's a bit hard to tie a tie." Jasper said. About a few minutes later he finally got it. Jasper didn't like wearing formal clothes but knowing Isaac, he will get an ear full later.

"Done." Jasper sighed. "Ya, I'm ready." 

"Good, let's go." Isaac says as he walked out. Jasper follows him as they were greeted by soldiers saluting them. Soon after they stopped at a door. Isaac turned around.

"You, ready?" Isaac asked. Jasper took a deep breath.

"Ya, let's go. I hope they don't question about my powers. But I doubt."

While they waited they hear the Mayor talking to the crowd.

"It's been a blessing month. Not only we made the security ten times secure but the Savior of our Harbor is here!" The crowd roared with cheering and whistling.

"Now! Let us give Commander Jasper George or the "hooded man" a warm welcome!" The Mayor said as the door opened. Jasper went through the door as he looks around and waves. The Mayor smile and waits as Jasper walks through the stage.

"Hello, Commander! It is nice to see you again." Mayor said.

"I guess, Mayor..." Jasper said.

"Oh! It seems like you have forgotten about me! No worries! I know war can take a toll on your memory. My name is John Miller." Miller said as he extended his hand. Jasper did the same as both shook each other's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Mayor Miller." Jasper said.

"Well let's get it out of the way. Thank you for saving our city. Without you and the brave soldier's sacrifice. We wouldn't be here today." The crowd cheers and nods.

"My sacrifice is meaningless. The one who truly gets the credits are those soldiers volunteering to waver their life for their country. They don't have powers like me or the Sirens." Jasper said. Many applaud were erupting in the building.

"Hehe, humble are we? Well anyway, I would like to present to you our highest honor." Miller said. Then some soldiers brought up a small box. The mayor grabs it and opens it.

"Commander Jasper. For your service and you saving this city. I, Mayor John Miller, would like to award you the highest honor that the Eagle Union has to give you. A medal that we proudly present: The Wings Of Sacred Freedom." As Miller gives the medal to Jasper. Jasper took it and pin it onto his collar. Soon after that many cheers and applauds were heard as they are witnessing a beacon of hope.

At the Base No One's POV

While, everyone missed their commander. The base was in not in chaos. With the help of the 4 leaders, the paper works were easy. Mostly Nimi, Enterprise, and Nagato were doing it. Elizabeth helped from time to time but it was mostly the 3 of them. With everyone doing their role. the base was in good shape. But something lurks at the bottom of the ocean. An ancient evil is waiting for it's awakening.

Enterprise's POV

After finishing the last paper work. Me, Nimi, and Nagato all sighed with relief.

"Finally...we are done for today." Nimi said as she got up to get a drink.

"Indeed. We should thank you, Nimi." Nagato said. Nimi quickly turned around.

"W-why?" She asked. Nagato giggled.

"You're really good at solving all of these tax papers."

"O-oh I see. Don't worry about it. You two made it easy for all of us. I shouldn't take most of the credit." All 3 of them giggled. Enterprise got up and stretched. Then she looked down and saw a note attach to one of the drawers.

"Hm? What's this?" Enterprise asked. Nagato and Nimi heard her and came to her.

"What is it?"

"Probably a note from the Commander."

"What does it say?" They then read what the notes says.

"To my girls who are reading this. I've realized I haven't ordered some entertainment. Sorry about that. I left my laptop inside of the drawer where you found this note. Once again sorry. The Password is: shipgirlsarecute. You can anything with my laptop but don't break it, please." The note said. Enterprise, Nimi and Nagato blushed as to what the password was. Then Enterprise opened the drawer. A laptop could be seen laying there. She grabbed it and it's charger. Enterprise opened the laptop and was greeted by the login screen.

"Hm...if I put this password in...it should gain us access." Enterprise said as she type in the password.

"What do you think the commander has in his laptop?" Nimi asked.

"Probably work related." Enterprise said. "But just incase let's not go into his private stuff." Nimi and Nagato nodded as Enterprise grabbed the laptop and took it with them. As they went outside some of the girls notice that Enterprise was holding something. Cleveland ran towards

"Hey, Enterprise. What's that?" Cleveland pointing at the object.

"It's the Commander's laptop." Enterprise said. All of the girls were surprised.

"What do you think is inside?"

"I don't know, probably things we shouldn't see." As more girls question Enterprise

"I just realized something. Why do you have his laptop?" Cleveland ask. This made all of the girls silent.

"He left a note saying he was sorry for not buying us something to play with, I guess." As Enterprise gave the note to Cleveland. Cleveland reads the note and gave it back to Enterprise.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go hook it up to the projector at the gym!" Cleveland said as she runs the other way.

"W-wait!" Enterprise said but unfortunately Cleveland didn't hear her. She sighed.

"It's okay, Enterprise. Besides, Shikikan did say we can do anything with his laptop." Nagato assured her. Enterprise rubbed her forehead.

"Fine." She says as all 3 of them went to the gym.

10 Minutes Later

Enterprise, Nimi, and Nagato sets up the laptop. 

"Thanks, Akashi. To be honest, Bremerton was the one trying to get me use all of these new devices. But I'm not used to it." Enterprise thank the green cat.

"Don't worry~nya. It's interesting that he let's us use his laptop." Akashi said.

"Akashi, I'm surprise that you know how to set up all of this." Nagato said. 

"That's one benefit for being a repair and a brilliant engineer ship~nya." Akashi proudly claims. 

Soon everything was finished. Enterprise was now trying to figure out how to go to the web. Akashi explained the basic of using a laptop. Of course, Enterprise being a WW2 ships had a hard time absorbing all of this information. Nimi and Nagato were also confused but in the end, they got through it.

"And this is where the files are. But don't click on it. It's probably Shikikan's private stuff~nya." Akashi said as she finished her explaination.

"Uh-huh. Well I got the gist of it. Thank you." Enterprise said as she browse through Jasper's laptop.

"No problem~nya." Akashi said.

"So now if we put this wire in the laptop....it should be able to project on the screen." Nagato said as she grab the cable and plugs it in. Then Jasper's dashboard can be seen at the projector screen.

"Oh! It work!" Nimi said with glee. Then the door from the gym opened. All four look behind them. It was Laffey, Javelin, and Ayanami.

"Oh! Laffey, Ayanami, Javelin!" Nimi greeted them.

"Nimi!" Javelin said as she hugged Nimi.

"What all of you doing here?" Nimi asked.

"Just going around the base des" Ayanami said.

"Mhm, all of a sudden we heard a shout coming here and saw all four of you!" Javelin said. Laffey was barely awake as she suddenly flop to the floor.

"Laffey!" Nimi said as she was concerned about her friend.

"Hehe, no worries, Nimi. You know how Laffey is." Javelin assured her. Nimi sighed.

"Well, if you want to come in be my guest." Nimi said as she lead the group to Enterprise's.

"Oh, you guys are here. Have you finished your commissions for the day?" Enterprise asked. All of them nodded except for Laffey as she was asleep.

"By the way, what are all of you doing here?" Javelin asked.

"We are using Shikikan's laptop to entertain ourselves." Nagato said. Javelin and Ayanami were surprised.

"A-are you sure we should go through Commander's personal things?" Javelin worriedly asked. Ayanami nodded

"Don't worry, Javelin. Kommandant left us a note, that practically says we can use it." Nimi assured her.

"W-well if that's the case then." Javelin said. 

"Hmm, look there some audio logs here." Enterprise said. "Wanna hear some?" All of them looked at each other and about a few seconds of thinking, they all nodded. Enterprise then clicked at the latest one.

"Audio #495. Today is honestly one of the worst day. I snapped at 2 of my girls. I-I let my emotions get the best of me. I do try to tolerate their...behaviors. I let them do whatever they want because this was their home. I shouldn't have yelled at them them. I shouldn't...I'm such a fucking idiot. At that point I felt like I was-"  Then Enterprise click off. All of them were silent. Javelin was the first to speak up.

"U-um...maybe we shouldn't go through his personal things..." Javelin suggested which they all agreed. Then Nimi brought up an idea.

"Maybe, let's watch the news." Nimi said. All nodded as Enterprise went to ManjuuTube.

(a/n: I don't know what to call it lmao.)

"Hmm, is this it?" Enterprise asked. They all looked.

"Yep, just click on it and that should do it ~nya.:" Akashi said. Enterprise nodded and did as what Akashi had just said. Soon the video started to play.

"Commander Jasper. For your service and you saving this city. I, Mayor John Miller, would like to award you the highest honor that the Eagle Union has to give you. A medal that we proudly present: The Wings Of Sacred Freedom." They all hear the video said. 

"Look! It's the Kommandant!" Nimi gleefully said. They all stared with awe as they saw the Commander with a suit. They all blushed.

"Dreamy..."Laffey finally said. All of them were surprised as to what Laffey had just said but couldn't help themselves to agree that their Commander was wearing something so formal.

"So that's why he said he has business, I guess him being a the hero of NY Harbor is big deal." Enterprise. "Especially in one of our turf."

"I mean it is a big deal. He pushed back the Sirens not once but twice." Nimi said. "We also couldn't ignore the fact he was able to defeat the Siren Empress with his powers." They all agreed.

"Indeed, we also can't forget his weaponry. Even the PR ships will have a bit of a hard time to deal with High-Ranking Siren's shield. But yet he took all of those shield downs with ease." Nagato said.

"Yeah, now that I realize it. He had sword that did something..." Enterprise wonders. "It was when he was ganged up by those low ranking ones. We thought he died but then all of a sudden those Sirens just disintegrated from thin air." Then a door opened at the gym. They all looked up to see a group of girls.

"Hey! I called up a bunch of girls to hang out and they all agreed." Cleveland said as they were walking inside. "Wow! Is that the Commander!?"

"Yes, Shikikan is being awarded as the savior of NY Harbor." Nagato said.

"Sweet! Also we have located a distressed signal." Cleveland said. Soon the gym was now in serious mood.

"Where?" Enterprise said as she immediately gets up. 

"45 nautical miles. Up on the north." Cleveland said. Enterprise thinks as to what their next move is.

"Okay, here's the plan. We need 3 fleets. Doesn't matter which faction, we are going to need all the firepower we can get. I'll ask for some of my own, Nagato do you think you can spare some?" Enterprise asked.

"No need, Kawakaze!" Nagato said. Soon Kawakaze appeared. She bowed before Nagato.

"I need, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Fusou, and Yamashiro. on standby." Nagato ordered.

"Hai!" Kawakaze said as she disappeared. 

"I'll go ask Queen Elizabeth if she can spare some of her maids." Enterprise said. Then she turned to everyone who is in the room.

"We are going to be on guard, until this distress signal is over, understood?" Enterprise said with a commanding voice

"Yes/Hai!" As everyone quickly went on their own to get ready for a potential battle.

Back with Jasper

After receiving the pin. The mayor asked Jasper for anything he wants to say. Jasper thought about and nodded.

"Well the floor is now yours, my friends. Take your time." The mayor as he steps down. Jasper sighed.

"When I first heard about the Sirens. It was from Admiral Isaac. You see 2 months ago. I was an introvert. I haven't watch the news for a long time. I'm a retired soldier. I had my fair share of battles. So when I heard about this new alien invaders, I didn't bat an eye." All of them gasped. Then Jasper hold up his hand.

"Look I know what I had just said seemed cruel but you have to realize, that all soldiers are human too. They have feelings and such. They have seen more terrifying things more than you. The reason why I didn't bat an eye is because I let the military do it's work. But I guess from constant begging from Admiral Isaac. I have to step in" Jasper said with a smug on his voice while facing Isaac. Sophia and a few soldier were holding Isaac back.

'I have realized that the war with the unknown is still ongoing. With that, the attack on NY Harbor made me change my mindset. Humanity's technology has been declining. It  will keep on declining with the Sirens being here. All of you are wondering about my weapons that can take down their shields. I'll show you some" Then Jasper made  his sword and rocket launcher appear out of nowhere. This made people surprised

"This here is one of my prized possession. The name is Falling Guillotine. This baby will cut through anything with ease and that's not me flexing. Like literally it will cut through anything." Jasper said. Many people were amazed by the weaponry. They took some pictures, too. "Now this...this right here. Is something that will make any military go jealous." Jasper smugly said. "Imagine those fighter planes with heat seeking missiles. But you compress that into a launcher and can fire multiple times. This is what you have. The name is the Eyes Of Tomorrow." Then Jasper shows off his rocket launcher. "This one can destroy everything in it's path. I believe everyone witness the sudden explosion from the Siren Empress, right?" They all nodded. 

"Well, this was the one responsible for it." Jasper said. 

Time skip 1 hour.

After many questions that Jasper was about to leave until he heard a question that made him stop.

"Commander, if you have all of that power. How come you can't end the war right now? End the Crimson Axis and the Sirens." The reporter asked. Some started to mumble among themselves. Jasper went back onto the stage. He grab a mic.

"Listen, unlike you who only knows to stay at your computer and write some meaningless shits. Many soldiers out there are sacrificing themselves for the greater good. Whether it would be ally or foe. They face hardships everyday. Do you think they want to kill someone? No! But they have to in order to protect their country. For your question about me ending this war. You think I'm a God to you? Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm a human and I can't teleport long distance unlike the Sirens. There. Does that answer your question!?" Jasper said angrily. Isaac pry him off the stage.  Both of them went outside.

"Come on, their journalist. They don't mean a thing." Isaac said as he let go of Jasper. Jasper took a deep breath in.

"I know it's just that, they think I'm like some all powerful being. I'm not. I have weaknesses, too."

"It's okay. Just ignore them. Here." Isaac then gave Jasper a cigarette.

Jasper grabs the cigarette and smokes it. 

"Thanks, I need that. I hope they don't rely on me as much. But I doubt." 

"Well, look at the bright side. Humanity has finally have a shining ray of hope. This war has shed too much blood." Isaac said. 

"Agreed." Then Jasper looks up. "Huh, didn't think we would be in that building for so long."

"Same. Anyway let's drop you off and get some sleep. All of us will be busy for a couple days."

"Yeah."

Timeskip 6 hours.

Jasper was sleeping but yet he is squirming around. He has a nightmare. He whimpers and mutters. He had tears on his face

Jasper POV

I was in a room filled with darkness. I tried to move but to no avail. Soon a figure appeared. I put my guard up. I tried to use the Light but yet I couldn't.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" I screamed.

"Jasper?" The figure said. Then I froze up.

"A-Ana?" Jasper asked. Then the figure revealed itself to be my old lover. But there was something behind her. Like something creeping up on her

"Ana! It's really you!" I said. But figure started to laugh. Jasper was confused.

"A-Ana? Is there something funny?" I asked cautiously. She stopped laughing.

"Why of course, there's something funny. Do you know what's funny? You being alive." Ana said. I was shocked.

"W-what you mean by me being alive is funny?

"It is how it sounds. We are dead but yet, you live. Why? You should have died with us.  You don't get live. You have sacrificed many lives for this false peace. Now look at the world. It's now at war with the unknown and itself but yet you ignore it. So much for the "World's Savior." Just Looking at you makes me sick. Why bother to use the Light again. You're getting weaker every time you use." I was now on my knees, looking at ground with disbelief. This insults were coming out of the mouth of my passed lover.

"There's no point in talking to you. If you want me to forgive you. Why don't you just end it?" As the figure faded. Soon the room started to collapse. I was shaking and yet I couldn't move. Soon the room was filled with light.

I quickly got up and grabbed my head.

"Wait...it's all a dream? But why does it feel like it was real?" I asked my self. I sighed as I got up and checked the time on my phone. Currently it was 9 A.M. 2 hours before I meet up with Isaac and Sophia for our shopping.

"I hope those dream won't be a regular thing." I said as I get ready for the day.

Time skip 2 hours

As I was getting ready, there was knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, Isaac. You ready?"

"Uh yeah, let me just get the card and my keys." I said. After a few minute, I opened the door.

"Wow! Holy shit! Never thought you would be wearing all of those expensive stuff." Isaac whistled. "And what's with mask?"

"I don't want any unnecessary attention and the mask keeps my face hidden." I explain to him.

"Oh, with all of those expensive stuff. There will be attention but I think not that a lot." Isaac said to him. Jasper sighed as he got out of his room and locked it.

"So what's the first thing we have to do?" Jasper asked as they walked outside of his hotel.

"Well, first thing is to get breakfast and meet up Sophia on her house." Isaac said.

"I see, well let's go then." Jasper said as they got inside of Isaac's car and went on.

Timeskip because why not?

After we got our breakfast, we went to Sophia's house. We knocked on the door and it opened

"Took you long enough! Good thing I didn't put make up yet." Sophia said. Me and Isaac were surprised on what she was wearing. She has a pony-tail haircut, wearing a purple blouse with blue jeans and has heels on.

"Hm? What are you looking at?" She asked.

"W-well, I didn't think you would look like that." Isaac said with a hint of red on his face.

"Well, of course I have to look presentable. Well let me put on make up and let's go." Sophia said as she closes door. 

Timeskip 5 minutes later

We waited quite a bit. Then the door opened. I was surprised on how she turned out. I looked to my left and Isaac couldn't get keep his eyes on her. I can see he was flushed. I nudged at his side to wake him up.

"HUH!? Oh, wow Sophia. That's...you look amazing..." Isaac said with awe. Sophia blushed

"Hehe, well thank you Admiral. Oh wait! Since we are not on duty. I guess it's Isaac, huh?" Sophia said as she was embarrassed to say her Admiral's first name.

"O-oh...yea. I guess...hehe." As they stand there awkwardly.

"Can we go? You 2 can flirt on the way." I said. They both blushed as we went inside of Isaac's car. 

"So where do we go first, Sophia?" I asked.

"Well, to not make it complicate for ourselves. We should pick a faction for today and after we are done with that faction. Tomorrow we can go to the next faction. Rinse and repeat." Sophia  explained.

"I see. So we do one faction per day is what you're trying to say?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yep, so Jasper which one shall you pick first?" Sophia asked. I was going through the list.

"Hmmm, is it okay if we can do Eagle Union and Ironblood?" I asked.

"It's only Nimi and Spee for Ironblood, right? I nodded.

"Sure, I don't mind." Sophia said. I smiled and thank her.

"Well, since we know what to do. Where do we go shop first, Sophia?" Isaac asked.

"Umm...wait. Jasper are you using your own money or the base's money?" Sophia asked.

"I'm using the base money. Don't worry, since those bastards of a commander didn't buy a whole lot. It has stacking." I assured her.

"We know, it's just I think it would be sweet instead of using the base's money. We would use yours." I was confused.

"Mind explaining why?" I asked.

"Well, think about it. You said it yourself. The base's money is for the girls. Basically you're kind off leeching the money from them..." Sophia explained. I pondered.

"Well, you kind of right. I guess. Well I have no problem, spending my own money. I have way too much. Now with me being a commander. I'm being paid a whole lot. Which I don't really care to be honest." I said as I approve Sophia's suggestion.

"Well then! Off we go to the mall!" Sophia declared.

"Ya!" Me and Isaac said as Isaac drove off to find the mall.

(Flashback) Base Yesterday

No One Pov

Everyone was now in high alert, ever since Cleveland mentioned about a distressed signal. The whole base was in the gym.  Enterprise was now making the teams who will join her to find this signal.

"Okay, I will now announce the teams." Enterprise said. Everyone was quiet. "We will 3 fleets. The first fleet consist of me, Mikasa, Illustrious, Javelin, Nimi, Spee. The second fleet are Queen Elizabeth, Formidable, Warspite, Belfast, Takao, Atago. Lastly the 3rd fleet will be Nagato, Wales, Hood, Honolulu, Edinburgh, and St. Louis. That is all. Please don't feel bad if I didn't call you up. We need to save some of the firepower if the base gets raided. Worst case scenario, if there is a threat we can't overcome. We have to call the Commander." She continues. Everyone nodded as they were in agreement of the listing.

"Good, now for the people who I called up. Please get ready in about 1 hour sharp!" Enterprise said with a commanding voice.

"Yes/Hai!" As everyone parted ways. 

1 Hour Later

Enterprise POV

Everyone was nervous. We were confused on who sent the distressed signal. Needless to say, everyone was on guard, making sure no one gets shot at the back.

"This is Fleet 1 to Fleet 2, over." I said on the radio.

"Fleet 1, this is Fleet 2. What is it?" Elizabeth said.

"Anything on sight?" I asked.

"Negative, though curious. The waves is way too calm..." Elizabeth said.

"Indeed, do you believe that a Siren fleet is nearby?" Nagato asked.

"No, my scout planes have detected nothing but we are almost at the distressed signal." I said, About 10 minutes later we see a wreckage of Siren ships. Everyone looked around to see who sent the signal.

"This Siren ships...are they awake?" Illustrious asked. 

"I don't think so, if anything I believe they are disabled." Belfast said.

"Hmmm...oh! Hey I found the one who sent the signal! Javelin said. All of us went to her position. We found 2 girls laying down on top of a Siren ship.

"Hmm...based on their clothing. I believe their from the Dragon Empery." Queen Elizabeth said.

"Dragon Empery? Isn't that one of the Azur Lane smaller factions?" Nagato asked.

"Yes, though the question is. Why are they here?" I asked.

"Probably running away from their commander, I suppose." Wales said. All of a sudden one of the girls woke up and quickly hug the one beside her.

"W-who are you!?" She asked with a quivering tone. Everyone was surprised. We put our hands up.

"We are from the Azur Lane. May I ask who are you, too?" I asked. She was silent for a bit.

"I'm Ning Hai. The one beside me is my sister, Ping Hai." She told us. She then looked around. Suddenly she materialized her rigging. Everyone did the same.

"Wow! Hey! What's going on!?" I asked her.

"Why are there Sakura Empire ships!? Aren't they suppose to be our enemy!?" She screamed. 

"They are defected. They sailed through dangerous waters. If they were our enemy, then we wouldn't have been sailing with them side by side." I said as I try to calm down the situation. Momentarily, she put her rigging down and fainted. Belfast quickly went to her side to see what's the problem.

"This is bad. Cracked ribs, loss of blood, and a head trauma. Miss Enterprise, we must go now." Belfast said with a concerned tone. I nodded. I radioed all fleets.

"Everyone! Make haste for Azur Lane. We found 2 injured. We must be quick!" I said. Suddenly we felt a rumble in the ocean. We looked around to see the Sirens ships glowing.

"Uh...I think they might have notice us." Edinburgh said,

"You think!?" Honolulu said as all of us started to take down every ship. We made quick work to the Sirens thanks to these new gears that the Commander gave us. It was over before it even started.

"Uh...I didn't even try." Takao said as she slice through a Siren ship. "This blade really cuts through them with ease."

"Wow...this firepower..." Nagato said with awe.

"I feel the same way, Lady Nagato." Queen Elizabeth said.

"Yeah, no kidding. This new gear is beyond what we had." I said.

"Shikikan, really cares about us. Maybe I should pamper him sometimes~" Atago said. Suddenly I felt a bit of jealousy rising within me. I quickly shaken off as Belfast and Edinburgh grabbed the 2 injured and we made our way back home.

Timeskip 1 hours.

3RD POV

After the girls rescued the injured ships, they went back to the base and gave them to Vestal to nurse them back to health. Enterprise went back to the Commander's office to see more paper works stack onto the table. She groaned as she plop down to the Commander's chair and started to work on it.

Timeskip 1 Hour

"I can see why, the Commander doesn't have time for us." Enterprise says as she finished off the paperwork for today. "Look at all of these paperwork! This is too much. I feel bad for the Commander."

"I think we all do, Miss Enterprise." Belfast said as she gave Enterprise some a tea and snacks. Enterprise didn't like to drink tea but just so Belfast won't scold her, she drank it.

"Anyway, any news from girls who were on the commissions?" Enterprise asked. Belfast shook her head.

"No, they have all said no Siren activity lately. I'm worried. What are they planning?" Belfast said with concern.

"Something not good that's for sure." As Enterprise got up from her seat and stretched. She then turns around to look at Belfast.

"Want to go to the gym?" Enterprise asked.

"Oh? What for?" Belfast asked.

 "I mean, we finished what we need to do today. Besides I want to use the Commander's laptop." Enterprise said. Belfast giggled.

"You really do like him, huh?" Belfast said with a smile. Enterprise blushed.

"I-I mean, he has been the only to actually take care of us. When we make a tiny mistake, others would do horrible things to us. But yet, he encourages us to be better. I guess I-I do like him." Enterprise said while she was embarrassed. 

"Well, as we had our conversation back then. There are other girls that have feelings for him. So if you want to become...I guess the Alpha. You have to move forward. But know this, maybe someone or even I will make the first move. This is a battle all of us haven't experience before." Belfast said with a smug smile. Enterprise giggled.

"Indeed, though I have a question." Enterprise asked.

"Oh? Well go on then."

"What do you think the Commander is doing right, now?" 

"Hmm...probably talking to his superiors on what the next move they should do. This war has been going on for so long. The Sirens are our true enemy. But yet we are wasting precious resources on our former allies." Belfast said.

"I could feel the same way. I hope the Commander will end it." Enterprise said as she walked over to the window and look up to the sky.

"Indeed, he is our final ray of hope, to end this war." Belfast said.

-----------------------------------------

(Present) Base (During Jasper's trip to the Mall)

Enterprise, Elizabeth, Nagato, and Nimi are currently on a meeting thing.

"So, have the supplies ship arrived at the port?" Enterprise asked.

"Yes, Currently some of the girls are helping the men unload the supplies. The good news is that the security measurement are in place to make sure none of those "things" will do something bad to us. The bad news is that they keep on ogling on our girls. It makes them uncomfortable" Elizabeth said as she sighs. "You know, with the Servant being the one who was able to push back the Sirens not once but twice all on his own, they should at least be aware by now that he has the power to destroy everything in his path.

"Well, I doubt Shikikan has that type of mindset. Those powers of his are something, not from this world." Nagato said.

"What are you trying to say, Lady Nagato?" Elizabeth asked. "Are you trying to say the Servant is a Siren?"

"Oh, heavens no! Forgive me if I misunderstood all of you. What I'm trying to say is that Shikikan's power isn't something natural. Like it's not from this world. It wasn't born here." Nagato explained.

"Didn't he say back then a god gave him that power?" Nimi asked. 

"Actually now that you mentioned it, he indeed say that." Nagato said.

"The Traveler, huh? I wonder how this "Traveler" would feel to see Humanity go up against each other." Elizabeth wondered.

"Alright, we can talk about this Traveler later. For now we have to finalize all of supplies that were brought up to the base." Enterprise said as she got up. All 3 of them nodded as the meeting ended.

Nagato POV

After the meeting. I walked around. Seeing the girls putting the resources into the base. and some of them playing at the beach. Unfortunately, we don't have any swimsuits but some of the girls don't mind playing with their regular clothes. I wish we had more sewing supplies to help the base but we don't have any. 

"Kawakaze." I said. Soon a figure appeared behind me. It was my trusty right hand.

"Lady Nagato." She said as she bows.

"Any news, regarding the Sakura Empire?" I asked.

"Yes, actually." She said. I turned around.

"Speak."

"They have started IT again."

"IT?" I asked.

"Orochi." Kawakaze said. My eyes widened as I felt my heart drop. I grab my chest as I was struggling to stand up.

"Lady Nagato!" Kawakaze said as she quickly went to my side. I hold up my hand to stop her.

"...I'm fine. Just horrible memories." I said as I regained my senses.

"A-are you sure?" She asked with concern.

"Yes. Now what else have you found out?" I asked.

"Ironblood has also started to make their superweapon..." She said. I was baffled that I couldn't make a sound. After a few minutes of silence, I took a deep breath.

"Is there anymore...?" I hesitantly asked. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if humans started fuse themselves with Siren tech.

"I don't know if it has been confirmed or not. But apparently both the Sakura Empire's and Ironblood Shikikans have started to tincur Siren tech to fuse themselves with it." She said. 

"OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" I screamed. Kawakaze was taken back by my sudden tantrum.

"HAVE THEY NOT REALIZE!? THEY ARE BEING TRICKED! ARGH!" I screamed with frustration.

"L-lady Nagato?" Kawakaze said. Another few minutes goes by as I threw a tantrum some of the girls look at me like I was crazy. Soon after that I quickly fixed myself up and took a deep breath. I turned around to see Kawakaze looking at me with concern.

"A-are you done yet, Lady Nagato?" She asked. 

"Yes...for now." I said as I began to walk back to my dorm. Kawakaze follows me as I try to figure out our next move.

"Kawakaze. I want you to tell all of this information to the other faction leaders." I said. 

"As you wish, Lady Nagato." As she disappears from my sight. I sighed as I look at the sky.

"Shikikan. Please. You're our only hope. Everyone needs you...I need you." I said. Until I just realized on what I had just said. I blushed as I walk inside of my dorm and rest.

3rd POV 1 hour later

On the other side of the base, we see some of the girls helping some of the men to bring down all of the supplies.

One of the men whistled as they saw some of the girls past them.

"Damn, that Commander is lucky to have all of this hot chicks roaming around." He said.

"Yeah, oh I wish I was in his position. I would give them all the pleasure they would want." Another one said as he licked his lips. Soon they heard a gun click behind them. They turned around to see a gun pointing at them. They raised their hands.

"I suggest all of you should go back to the ship before unnecessary accidents will occur." ??? said. All of them were scared. Soon a girl looked up over to see her fellow friend is holding 3 men at gunpoint.

"S-Sheffield!" ??? said as she was heading towards to the. The girl named Sheffield turned around but kept her gun at the 3 men.

"What is it, Edinburgh?" Sheffield asked. Then the girl named Edinburgh stopped running to get some air.

"W-why are you pointing your rigging at them?" Edinburgh asked.

"All 3 of them wanted some of pleasure from us." Sheffield said as she turns around to face the men. Soon another man's voice can be heard.

"WOW! WOW! What's going on here!?" The man's voice said as he walks down. Sheffield and Edinburgh kept a close eye on the 3 men as a new one comes up.

"Are you the boss of these 3 men?" Sheffield asked.

"Yes, name is Jason Young." As the man tries to figure out. "May I ask why is my men being held at gunpoint?"

"I don't know maybe ask why do these 3 fantasize about us?" Sheffield said. Soon some of the girls who were helping on the ship saw the commotion.

"Hey...what's going?"

"I don't know but I don't like it.

"Yeah, same but I want to watch it." Soon the commotion was so big that other men from the ship came over as well. Even the 4 faction leaders came, too

"Alright, what is going on!?" Enterprise said with a stern tone.

"Indeed, I was having a beauty sleep! Now tell us, or off with your head!" Elizabeth exclaimed. This made everyone quiet. Then Jason came up.

"Uh...I arrive late to the scene so currently I'm asking her on why she is holding my men at gunpoint." Jason said to make sure not to pissed off the leaders.

"Sheffield? Put your rigging down." Elizabeth ordered. Sheffield hesitantly put them down. "Good now explain on why you had your rigging on?"

"I overhead them said about giving us pleasure that we haven't felt before." She bluntly said. This made every girl cringed. Elizabeth was furious.

"EXCUSE ME!? IS THAT TRUE!?" She asked the 3 men.

"Of course not! We were helping the girls. How dare you accuse  usof sexual harassment. We would never do that to-" One of the men said before a noise was heard.

"Damn, that Commander is lucky to have all of this hot chicks roaming around." 

"Yeah, oh I wish I was in his position. I would give them all the pleasure they would want."

They soon turned around to find the source. All of them stared at Sheffield as she holds a tape recorder. Everyone was flabbergasted on what had just happened. Jason couldn't believe it.

"You 3. I want you on the ship, now." Jason said with a pissed off tone. All 3 quickly went back to the ship. He then turns around to the girls.

"I'm sorry about this incident. I didn't know they were like this. Don't worry I will make sure to fire them." Jason assured them as he bows.

"Hmph! You better otherwise I well tell it to my Servant." Elizabeth said as she walks away with Warspite following behind her.

"Servant?" Jason asked. Enterprise sighed.

"She means our Commander. Speaking of the Commander, you have been to the mainland, right? Have you heard any news from him?" Enterprise asked.

"Actually yes. He was awarded for saving NY Harbor." Jason said.

"Oh, we actually saw that on his laptop." Nimi said.

"Wait, the Commander let's you guys use his laptop?" Jason asked.

"Yes, he lets us borrow it for entertainment." Nagato said.

"I see, well after the awarding not much has happened for the Commander. He's probably in a meeting right now. Who knows?" Jason said as he walks away from the group. Soon all of the girls started to dispersed. Enterprise then walked over to Nevada where she was carrying a box.

"Hey, Nevada." As Enterprise greeted her.

"Hm? Oh, Enty! Hey how you doing?" Nevada asked with a cheerful tone. Enterprise smiled.

"Nothing much, is that the last one?" Enterprise asked.

"Sure is. We have a lot of supplies today. I believe we are good for now." As both started to walk side by side.

"I see, well that's good. If I want to be honest here, I want them gone." Enterprise whispered as she makes sure no one is listening.

"Hehe, I feel the same way but their boys. So it's understandable to look at us like that." Nevada said as she puts the box at the base's storage.

"And that's it for the supplies." Nevada said as she wipes her sweat from her forehead. Soon a man came up.

"Have the 2 of you seen Enterprise?" The man asked. They turned around.

"That would be me. Why?" Enterprise said.

"Oh, that's good I need you to sign this, since your Commander isn't here." As the man gave her some papers to sign.

"Make sure to read it carefully. Front and back. Don't want any funny business from that guy." Nevada whispered to Enterprise.

"I know, don't worry." As Enterprise carefully read through everything before signing the paper.

"Thank you and also my boss wants to say sorry again for the incident." The man said as walks away from the 2 girls.

-----------------------------------

Jasper POV

Me, Isaac, and Sophia are at the mall trying to find the best clothes for my girls.

"Okay, so today we are going for Eagle Union and Ironblood since Ironblood has only 2." Sophia clarified.

"That's right, but wait Isaac." I said.

"Hm?"

"Where do we put all the things we bought at?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I have rented a truck so we can put all of our stuff there." Isaac assured us.

"Oh okay, that's good." I said as walk around to find a good store for clothes. Sophia then points at a store.

"How about that one?" She asked. I nodded as we go inside.

"Wow, this...is something. I guess." I said.

After about 2 hours of debating on clothes and going to a lot of stores, we finally finished our business here.

"Oh my god, I thought I was going to die. You girls are really picky when it comes to clothes, huh Sophia?" I said as we finally got out of the mall. Needless to say we literally took almost half of the stores inventory, some people even look at us if we're crazy.

"Hehe, it's just how we are. Okay so we have 2 pair of pajamas, 2 pairs of swimsuit, some casual clothes, a dress, and 6 pairs of undergarments. Is that all, Jasper?" Sophia ask me for clarification.

"Yes, that is correct." I said to her.

"Hey Jasper, I feel like we should have bought more there, if I'm going to be honest." Sophia said to me. "To me, these clothes are not a lot for them on a daily basis."

"Don't worry, I'm planning to order some sewing supplies, so Akashi can knit them." I said to her.

"Akashi? Who's that?" Sophia asked.

"Oh, you have never met her. She's the Sakura Empire repair ship." I said. She was surprised.

"Wait there was more defected!?" She asked. I nodded.

"Oh, I see. Well let's make sure to give them a place where they feel comfortable, right?" Sophia said. I nodded again.

Timeskip 6 Hours.

After our shopping spree, Isaac and Sophia headed back to finish off some paper works, leaving me behind. All on my own. I went inside of a bar and sat down on one of their counter. Soon bar tender came over.

"I want something light." I said to the bar tender. He nodded as went to the back. I checked on my phone to see any news. I widened my eyes I heard that the Sakura Empire and Ironblood are working on a super weapon.

"Fuck..." I muttered under my breath. Soon the bar tender came back my with drink.

"Thank you." As I started to consume my beverage. After a while, I was relaxed and put my head down. Soon another bar tender came up to me.

"Hehe, still going for light drinks, eh brother?" The bar tender. I immediately shot up because I recognize that voice.

"Drifter? What are you doing here?" I asked him. The man named Drifter smiled.

"You forgot, brother? I'm running a bar!" He said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry." I said to him. He laughed.

"Don't worry about it. Word is those Sakuran and Ironbloods are making a superweapon." Drifter said.

"Yeah, it's going to be a tough fight." I said to him.

"Didn't give those girls new gears?" He asked. I nodded.

"Iron Banner gears in fact." He whistled.

"Oh, well. I feel bad for the enemies then. You know how Banshee is, when it comes to weapons. He can make them deadly." He continued.  I chuckled.

"Yeah. He has ways to make them powerful." I said.

"Have your girls tested them?" He asked. I froze.

"Uh...we did show them the firepower. But I don't think we use them on anyone, yet." I said. 

"Oh is that so? Well anyway, I should get back managing the bar. I assume that Isaac told you about a Pyramid sighting near Neptune?" He asked.

"Yes, he did. I'm worried. I don't know what's their goal right now. But we must everything we can stop it. But I doubt we even have the manpower to stop them." I said with concern. Drifter sighed as he rubs the back of his head.

"I feel the same way. Stasis is all I got. Doesn't Isaac still have Stasis?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes, but he doesn't want to use it. He said it might corrupt him again. So he isn't going to risk it." I said.

"I see, well I have to go now. It's nice talking to you again...Guardian." He smiled as he left. I watch him as he went out to the back. I got up and left some money on the counter.

"Keep the change." I said to the bar tenders. I walk outside and smoke a cigarette. All of sudden I got a headache.

"Shit....WHAT THE FUCK!" Soon my vision was all blurry. Suddenly I woke up to see myself on what looks to be a garden.

"No...no...no...why am I here?" I said as I look around to see a Fleet of Pyramids.

"You made it, Great God Slayer." I quickly turned to to see who said that. To my surprise it was me. But yet I was here.

"Tch, haven't you have enough all ready!? You claim that you bring Salvation but yet you wipe races as if we are tools to you!?" I screamed at the figure.

"We bring Salvation but yet you refuse, so why should we let you live? We are not your friends, nor your enemies. We are Salvation. Whether you seek it or not. We will bring it." The figure said as the space around us started to crumble.

"W-wait! I'm not done yet." I said to figure. The figure started to walk backwards while staring at me.

"Soon, you will realize that what we are doing is for your own good." He said as he faded.

"WAIT!?" I said. Soon I woke up to see a ceiling above me. I look around. 

"Looks like I'm in a hospital. What the hell was that. A warning?" I asked myself. Soon the door opened. I saw Isaac and Sophia looking at me. After about a moment of silent. Sophia suddenly hugged me. She was crying. She finally let's go after a few minutes.

"What happened?" I asked them. 

"Well, a lot of commotion happened and apparently Drifter and a few other people saw you laying at the ground motionless and not breathing. Is as if you've died, Jasper." Isaac explained to me. My eyes widened as to what I had just heard.

"Oh...that's something I guess." I said.

"Well, Drifter called us and news about you not breathing made headlines." Isaac said.

"Shit. I didn't want this attention." I said. "Isaac, I had a vision."

"Vision? What was it about?" He asked.

"Them. The Pyramid Ships are trying to communicate with me again." I said. This made the mood drop significantly.

"No...you're lying." Isaac said as he backs up.

"Admiral? What's going on?" Sophia asked.

"Do you think I'm lying?" I said to him.

"H-how... Why. Why are they here. What do they want from us...?" Isaac said as he grab his head and quivering.

"A-admiral!? Jasper what the hell is going on!? Why is the Admiral like this!?" Sophia ask as she tends her Admiral.

"W-what e-else did they say?" Isaac said.

"Salvation. Whether we like it or not. They will bring it to us." I said to him. After a few minutes of collecting himself. Isaac sighed.

"This...is going to be a problem." Isaac said. Sophia finally had enough.

"Okay, you two have been saying Pyramid ships, visions, and all of that nonsense! Please tell what the hell are the two of you talking about!" Sophia demanded. Me and Isaac looked at her. Isaac took a deep breath.

"Jasper are you good now?" Isaac asked.

"Uh...yeah. I don't feel any headache. I guess." I said.

"Okay, good. Don't worry, we have finish the paper works. Just go downstairs and wait for us, okay?" Isaac said. I nodded as I left.

3RD POV

"Okay, Admiral. I don't what's going on. But you and Jasper are freaking me out. I need an explanation." Sophia said to Isaac.

"Sophia. What I say stay between you and me, got it?" Isaac said to Sophia. She nodded and soon Isaac explained everything from The Traveler, to the Second Collapse, and the Pyramid Ships. Lastly about Jasper's Sacrifice. About 10 minutes later. She was baffled.

"Jasper...is Humanity's last Legend. He is the last line that halts a Third Collapse. He's someone we have to support. Even with all of his trauma going on. He still protects us from the unknown. The world needs him." Isaac said as he rubs his forehead.

"We must do everything we can to make sure he is good in health. Both emotionally and physically.  Me and the Drifter are his eyes and ears." Isaac said. Sophia ponders of all the information she had gotten.

"What can I do, Admiral?" Sophia said with determination. Isaac thinks for a second.

"Well the girls are there for emotional support. I think it's best for you to make sure he doesn't get stressed out. Like making sure the supply lines are on route. Basically make sure everything is fair." Isaac said. Sophia saluted.

"I won't let you down, Admiral!" Sophia said. Isaac smiled.

"Come, let's go." As both went out the door to meet up with Jasper.

----------------------------------

After everything was settled, Isaac and Sophia dropped off Jasper at his hotel. Then Jasper went to his room and slept. With nightmares still haunting him in his dream.

For the next 2 days. Sophia, Jasper, and Isaac are hard at work to find the best clothes. Of course it took almost half of the day to finish their business. They are finally done with shopping.

"No more...please." Jasper said as his legs started to hurt.

"Hehe, you're lucky that  this was the last one. I wanted to keep going." Sophia said. All 3 of them laughed as they put the last shopping bag in the truck.

"I've hired a lot to fold these clothes. So it should be done in 2 days." Sophia told Jasper. He nodded. 

"Okay, well I guess this is it for now, Jasper. Me and Admiral will see you at the port in  2 days. Don't be late, got it!?" She said with a commanding tone. I smirked as I saluted to both of them.

"Good. Go home. We don't want to find you laying in the ground motionless." Isaac said as all 3 of them parted ways.

For the next 2 days. Jasper roams around the city. Jasper was lookin around the stores until he realized he forgot something

"Ah shit. I forgot about their phones...I'll just ask Isaac to order some phones for the girls." Jasper said as he picked up his phone and call his friend.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Isaac." 

"Oh, Jasper. What's good?" 

"Nothing much, just roaming around the city. Oh! I completely forgot to tell you."

"And that is?

"I was suppose to buy them new phones." 

"Oh...well damn. So what's the plan here?"

"I was gonna ask you to order about 56 phones."

"56 PHONES!? WHAT THE FUCK, JASPER."

"Yeah and also buy the latest one, too."

"Goddamn it, Jasper. You're gonna spoil them you know?"

"So? They have suffered enough. They deserve happiness." Isaac sighed.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I'll place an order okay?" Isaac said.

"Thanks." As Jasper hangs up his call. He checks his watch.

"Oh, shit. It's 7 p.m. I better go home fast to wake up early." As Jasper jogs his way back home. When he arrives, he made his dinner, shower, and went to bed.

The Final Day

Jasper woke up to see himself sweating.

"Damn it, why the hell are these nightmares getting worse?" He asked himself as he got up. He looks at a mirror.

"Wow, I look messy, today."  As he go take a shower.

20 minutes later. He checked his room to make sure he didn't leave out anything.

"I think I'm good for now." He said as he grab his backpack and luggage and head out of the door. From there he saw Isaac waiting for him.

"Isaac!" Jasper said. Both high five each other.

"So I guess this is it, huh? Until next time." Isaac said.

"Why are you saying like this will be the last time we see each other." Jasper said.

"Well, I mean you're going back to Azur Lane so we see each other that much." Isaac said as they got outside.

"I guess you're right, but you know we can call each other, right?" Jasper said.

"I meant like hang out. You know, shooting aliens and what not." Isaac said.

"I'm retired, you know that right? Beside you can do all the shooting. I wanna have some peace." Jasper said.

"Heh, well. I guess you're getting old, huh?" Isaac smirked.

"Shut up. While that maybe true. I still have my young appearance." Jasper said with confidence. Isaac chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, old man. Anyway it will take us about 20 minutes to go to the port. So you can rest for now." Isaac suggested.

"Nah, I'll watch the city's landscape. This will be the last time I'll se it when I go back to Azur Lane." Jasper said. Isaac shrugged.

"Alright, suit yourself then." Isaac said.

Another 20 minutes later. They arrived at the port. From there, there was a huge crowd.

"So just like last time, huh?" Jasper said. Soon the mayor walk over to them.

"Admiral! Commander! It is great to see the two of you again!" Mayor John said. All 3 exchange handshakes. "So it looks like you'll be going back now. Though I'm curious, what's with the ungodly amount of presents at the ship?" He asked.

"It's for my girls." Jasper said.

"Your girls? Oh you mean the Kansens?" John said. Jasper nodded.

"Well, that's cool. I hope they'll like it." John said.

"Same, anyway. Looks like I have to board the ship now." Jasper said. Then soldiers escort him onboard. The crowds cheered as Jasper waves back at them. He sees Jasper and Sophia waving. He smiled as he look back at the crown for the last time and turns around. In the ship, Jasper was going around the ship to familiarize himself. Soon a waiter come up to him.

"Commander? Would you like me to escort you to room?" The waiter asked.

"Sure and also put all of the gifts at my room, too." Jasper said.

"It will be done, Commander." As the waiter led Jasper to his room. It was spacious.

"Thank you." He said. He then puts his backpack and luggage on the closet. From there he jumps into his bed. Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. He opened it to see a whole bunch of waiter carrying his gifts.

"Where do want us to put all of this here?" One of the waiter asked.

"Uh...just put it at the side of the bed for now." He said. They all nodded as they did what they were told to do. They close the door and now Jasper is now alone.

"Finally, more sleeping time." As Jasper plops down into his bed. He puts on his headphones and slept. But what he doesn't know is that NY Harbor was suddenly attacked by something that's not the Sirens.

(a/n: Sorry for uploading really late. I have motivation to keep on writing but it was all lost because of exams. Well anyway to make it up for it. This chapter went over from what I initially envision. So ya till next time!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 41 14
A 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of one of the most popular stories of ROBLOXGamingDavid. Set with a different plot, revamped/repolished storytell...
19.9K 575 28
When Takao was about to be sunk/Killed as a target ship until a Female Knight with golden armor gave her some time to escape and from there she was h...
24.3K 699 32
During the War Against the Siren's, Essex and some shipgirls including Enterprise were ambushed by a Huge Siren Fleet while they are heading to Pearl...
41.8K 796 25
"Not one step back!" -Admiral of the Fleet Bernard York Lancaster, 2102 Humanity has endured countless calamities in the 21st century, and the transi...