๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ & ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ โ”โ” ๐˜ด. ๐˜ด...

Od DEVILLSDIOR

๐“ND THUS WITH A KISS SHE DIES where roxy salvatore comes to beacon hills to find happiness but is instea... Vรญce

๐“šISS & ๐“šILL.
๐“ŸROLOGUE.
๐“CT ๐“žNE โ”โ” future nostalgia.
01, go johnny go!
02, tiny but mighty
03, it's raining men
04, our deformed potato baby
05, twilight days
06, illusionist
07, dog parents
08, tainted blood
10, fallen angel

09, 1991's graduating year's prom

1.5K 76 6
Od DEVILLSDIOR

( 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆, 1991's graduating year's prom. )

PURE DARKNESS.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 she saw as Roxy's eyes fluttered open. She was laying on clouds, or a bed she didn't know. She hastily got up. This wasn't her house, this wasn't anywhere she recognised. A golden flash. "Roxy, Mel, hurry the fuck up!" She heard a guy shout to her from far away. She was in a house? Quickly, she moved to the railing where she saw a boy dressed in a blue and white chequered suit, hair all gelled down, and a bowtie around his neck. Why did he look like Stiles?

He looked up once more, and she saw his eyes move to where she was, and yet he didn't pay signal that he saw her. She saw him sigh, groaning as he rolled his eyes so hard, he threw his head back. She saw him mutter things angrily as he practically stomped up the wooden staircase, and just as Roxy thought that he was going to see her, acknowledge her existence, he walked past her like she wasn't even there.

Was she there?

"You guys look fine, now lets go!" The boy barged into the room behind her, where she just came out from, and she saw two girls that definitely weren't there before. It was like she was seeing through a filter, like there was something blocking her from seeing the clear picture. She ventured into the room once more and tried to tap the shoulder of the guy.

"Hello! Hey!" When waving her hands in front of his face didn't work, she resulted to slapping him, hitting him, she even started to random dance moves in front of him. Yet to no success. She finally turned around to face the two girl who were chatting in front of the mirror, actively trying not to pay attention to the boy who had a fire burning in his eyes.

She walked closer and closer to the large standing mirror, a girl with tan skin, and the happiest smile on her face came into view. Where the hell was she?

One step.

Two step.

Three step.

It was her? Roxy Salvatore was dressed up in a prom dress, diamond jewellery, putting on cherry red lipstick.

But Roxy Salvatore was a vampire with a family issues in jeans and a t-shirt, not a prom queen.

"Noah, y'know that Claud's still at home right? So calm down," she spoke, or rather her other self spoke.

"Rox, this is the first time I actually have a date to prom, I'd like to actually not be late this time," he sassed.

"Okay last time we brought your car, so it's your fault," the other girl replied, unscrewing her clear lip gloss. She was wearing a green two piece dress, and the girl kept kicking the ends of her skirt so she wouldn't trip.

"Yeah Melissa, it's why I'm paying for the limo," Noah deadpanned as Melissa evilly smiled at him through the mirror.

Prom Roxy flung herself onto the small couch, her dirty blond locks like a halo compared to her dress. Normal Roxy slightly cringed once she took a look at her self. A murky blue satin dress that went down to the floor, hair that was slightly untamed and black eyeliner, an angel to everyone else was Roxy's own demon.

"Noah, you're gonna scare her off if you keep messaging her about how excited you are about tonight."
"The first time was cute, but I think it was starting to get creepy after the first 26 times."

"I'm starting to wonder why I'm friends with you two," he groans, putting his head in his hands.

"Because everyone on the lacrosse team is ugly," Prom Roxy exclaimed.

"I'm on the lacrosse team," Noah deadpanned. Prom Roxy and Mellissa said nothing. "Bitches," he mumbled under his breath.

"Anyways, at least you have someone to go with."
"Roxy, you literally rejected everyone who asked you."
"But none of them were hot, why aren't there any hot guys in this school, I mean come on."
"Come on, Harry is smokin'."

"Careful Melissa, if that asshole hears you say that he might go all werewolf on you," Prom Roxy exclaimed.

Normal Roxy was embarrassed.

Noah put his hands inside of his jacket pockets just to feel a sense of comfort when he furrowed his eyebrows at the touch of paper.

"What?" Prom Roxy asked him.

He shrugged and took out the yellow pad paper, and read the writing aloud. "'Don't forget to talk to the principal about college,'" he rolled his eyes scrunching up the paper, and throwing into the bin from where he was - he missed. "I think it's official, my dad is the worst."

"You haven't told him yet?"
"And what, give him a heart attack? Of course not."
"Maybe you should just, I don't know, trust him?"

Noah cocked his head. "Yeah okay, hey dad, I know you want me to go to any collage really but I want to take a gap year and travel around the world instead, surprise!" He added jazz hands at the end for that extra touch of sarcasm in his tone. "I just have no clue what I want to do with my life and he's gonna hate me if I don't go," he sighs.

"You like sleeping," Roxy began, "you should be a coma patient."

"Haha," Noah deadpanned.

The doorbell rang, and it seemed as if the trio already knew who it was. Prom Roxy and Noah rolled their eyes as their faces instants hardened, while Mellisa smiled for a fraction of a second and scolded the other two teens. "Just please pretend to like him, at least for tonight."

"We tolerate him, we're already doing more than enough," Prom Roxy deadpanned.

"Does tolerate mean you beat him with your lacrosse stick," Melissa said directly to Noah, before she turned to Prom Roxy, "or literally threatening to kill him every single time you see him?"

"You're lucky I haven't brought out the fangs," Roxy muttered, walking herself back to the mirror to fix her hair, her vampire face on display as she saw Mellisa give them a fed up look.

"I might not have fangs but I can beat the shit outta him," Noah added on.

"He can try," Prom Roxy corrected. Mellisa shook her head, sighing as she practically ran to open the door.

What the hell was happening? These people knew about her being a vampire too!?

As the footsteps coming up to the room got louder and louder, Prom Roxy and Noah mentally prepared themselves. With Mellisa walking in first, behind her stood a guy with a fox like grin and the most rotting mind that a human could posses that Roxy would meet, or not meet, at that time at least. The night was still young, and the whiskey was not yet drunk.

"Salvatore," he greeted Prom Roxy with a nod, "Stilinski."

Stilinski

Noah Stilinski

Stiles's dad.

She was friends with Stiles's dad?

"Psycho," Prom Roxy greeted back, breathing in deeply, a slight groan coming from her lips.

"Always a pleasant girl aren't you Salvatore," he sneered.

Noah looked from Prom Roxy to the other guy, and Normal Roxy saw him leap off the bed in an effort to calm her prom self down.

"I think we should get going don't cha think, yeah," he pulled Prom Roxy up, who was still glaring at the other boy - and walked with her, his hands on her shoulders guiding him to the trashy white limo he rented with with birthday money.

"I don't understand why you're friends with them, they aren't good for you," the guy scolded Melissa, gripping her wrist as she tried to walk behind Prom Roxy and Noah. It was like she couldn't say anything, like her mind was alive and well but he was stopping her. "This is the last time I tell you."

With her wrist still in his tight grasp, he walked them outside whoever's house this was. Normal Roxy hurriedly followed them to see Prom Roxy and Noah already sitting inside of the limo, leaving the door wide open for the other two teens. As Melissa and the other guy got in, Normal Roxy practically jumped into the vehicle before the door could shut.

Literal silence filled the limo, with Noah and Prom Roxy, and Melissa and the other guy on the other. Normal Roxy just sat in the middle trying to pour herself a drink with the bottle that was on the small table in the middle - to try and gain the other's attention and to see if she was right in the head. Alas, she couldn't pick anything up, she couldn't even touch anything as her hand would just go through like it wasn't even there. Roxy Salvatore - vampire ghost?

The limo stopped after a few cold minutes, and Noah practically crawled out of the seat before the limo could come to a full halt. She saw her prom self just stare daggers into the other guy's eyes, so she looked out the window, and Noah had his hands stuffed his pockets rocking on the heels of his feet waiting for the door to open, and then it did.

She heard Noah suck in a breath, and start stuttering as he tried to talk to the pretty girl that opened the door. Both Normal Roxy and Prom Roxy rolled their eyes. He eventually gave up trying to talk to the brunette girl in the pink dress, and just held out his arm to her. She smiled shyly as she took his hand and got into the limo with everyone else. The smile on her immediately disappeared once she saw Melissa with the guy, rolling her head to Roxy who subtly nodded in agreement. Noah and the pretty girl sat side by side, while Prom Roxy was left alone.

With the addition of the new girl, thankfully there was some noise in the car, Noah and the girl were shyly trying to speak to each other without the other knowing they had painted their cheeks pink at them sitting so close to each other. Throughout the ride, Noah and the girl's hand inched closer to each other and both Roxys wanted to gag with how lovey dovey and shy they were being with each other.

Normal Roxy looked over to Melissa and the other guy wo were whispering to each other in the dark corner of the long vehicle. The guy was smirking like he had some sort of evil plan or something and Melissa looked so innocent, she wanted to cry. The second time the limo stopped, Normal Roxy saw Prom Roxy smirk and open the small sun roof, where she stood up and called out to a guy who standing on the curb. A random guy who didn't have a care in the world that night would be the last night of his young life. "Harry!" Prom Roxy exclaimed, exaggerating her swooning as she saw him in a black suit and tie. "You clean up nice."

"All for you, doll," he smirked.

Prom Roxy told him to get into limo and flirted with each other until they got to the front of the school. The six kids + futuristic ghost Roxy thing stepped out and watched as the driver quickly pulled away from the busy street. The 7 of them had all gone to school here and well one does still does I guess. Even from outside the school, they could see the purple, pink, green laser like lights shining out the windows of the school.

They walked into the school with their heads held high, and smiles painted on their naive faces that had no indication of fading. What a time they would have. They walked under the black, white and gold balloon arch and saw their classmates fill up the gymnasium with their dancing and the large circular tables were filled with stoner kids who weren't even bothered to be subtle in lighting up their cigarettes and blunts.

"Oh McCall, just in case you disappear tonight and we find you making out with another rando again, I just want to say I hope you choke on your food and die," Roxy whispered to the guy. He sarcastically smiled and walked away from her.

McCall.

Scott's dad?

Which would make Melissa... Scott's mother, maybe?

So she was friends with Scott's and Stiles parents??

They saw the principal get up on the stage clearing his throat, holding the microphone close to his face and the hall silenced, and everyone went to their assigned seating table. The principal gave the classic speech of how proud they were of everyone for the year's hard work and how they hope that today would be a memorable occasion for all of them. In their case, they were right, just maybe not in the way they would hope so.

As as the band started to play a cover of 'Jessie's Girl', the entire grade got up and started to dance. The purple lights shone on them like they were the main attractions in a museum. Normal Roxy looked at herself with jealousy. She was surrounded by her friends. She was smiling and laughing and having fun. Where did she go? Where did that Roxy go?

Today, she wasn't even friends with her brothers let alone have anyone besides Jared.

She saw Noah pull out his camera, and start to take pictures of everyone.

"Seriously!" Prom Roxy exclaimed over the music, looking over at the chunky camera.

"You're the one who forced me to be on the yearbook committee!" He argued, shaking his head with as he took a picture of her smiling at him, and rolling eyes, and when she pushed the pretty girl into his arms. Prom Roxy quickly took the camera from his clammy hands and took a couple of pictures of them literally just staring at each other, both to afraid to make the first move, and so Prom Roxy handed the camera back to him and pushed him a little into her.

Prom Roxy had no one to dance with. But that wasn't going to stop her from joining in a high school dance even though she's literally a hundred years old, but whatever. Normal Roxy saw herself drink and drink and drink, probably more than Damon did in a whole week, and that was an ungodly amount. Normal Roxy saw herself melt, she saw herself become hazy, a shell of a person who had given herself to the liquor in her immortal blood.

She wanted to scold herself, she wanted to snap herself out of it. She wanted to warn herself of what was eventually going to happen to her, even if she didn't know it yet. Prom Roxy found herself in the middle of the crowded room, and yet it just felt like she was the only one there.

Dancing.

Swaying.

Alone for eternity.

Was this how it felt like to be high?

The colours around her started to mix in together. Blue and purple and pink were all one. Prom Roxy felt a cool hand touch her from behind. A feather touch on her jawline, trailing down to her neck, tracing her arms until the hand reached the curve of her hips, holding them tightly. Her back was pressed up against Harry's. Normal Roxy didn't have the slightest recognition of anyone here.

Not the dance.
Not her friends.
Not even her fucking dress.

How did she get here? Why was she here? What happened here?

"Let's find a quieter place yeah," the black haired boy whispered into her ear. Prom Roxy leaned her head back to lay on his shoulder, eyes closed as she lightly pressed a kiss to his neck, hearing his heart beat faster and faster with every touch.

She mumbled a sure while Normal Roxy was screaming, no no no, no you moron, no no no, say no, dumbass, oh my god! It was almost comical to watch. She had absolutely no clue on how long she'd been here, an hour or two, but it hadn't even occurred to her how the full moon was shining over Beacon Hills High School, or how a certain family was circling the area, their trunks full of weapons.

As Harry wrapped an arm around Roxy, the two passed by their friends, Melissa smiling shy yet proudly as she saw the two walk out the door and Noah gave Prom Roxy a self satisfied wink. Normal Roxy groaned subconsciously smacking the two of their heads. She followed herself and Harry out of the school. The two teens realised that they didn't have their limo for another hour and so their bright, sophisticated and oh so very mature minds decided to go make out in the fucking woods.

I get it, it was 1991 but there must've been some slasher type movies about people getting murdered in the woods or something, but I guess not.

Normal Roxy looked around, standing in the middle of the road, on her left was the prom, on the right was probably the answers she'd been looking for since Deaton. She saw herself and Harry disappear into the darkness of the woods and crickets started to replace their sweet laughter. Something bad was going to happen, and a vampire's intuition was never wrong.

One step.

Two step.

Three step.

She hadn't noticed that a car had been on the whole time, it was only when whoever was driving it, turned off the engine that she noticed a man and someone who looked about her 'age', come out of the car, quietly following Prom Roxy.

They had guns with them.

Slow steps.

Quiet in the dead of night.

All that Normal Roxy could hear was the sound of her own heartbeat.

Louder and faster.

Louder and faster.

Louder and faster.

She walked side by side with the men when she saw more bodies in the foreground, like they were appearing from smoke. Suddenly it wasn't just a few men with guns anymore, it was a whole damn army, and they were all aiming for her head. Normal Roxy knew what was going to happen before her other self could even begin to realise what was happening around her.

It all happened so quickly looking back, and she wasn't expecting it to be slow, she was a vampire and all but, in the moment it felt so spaced out and yet she was frozen in place.

She saw the older man raise his bow but instead of an arrow, a wooden stake had taken its place, and it was aiming straight for Prom Roxy's head. But she was smarter than that. Her eyes widened and in a flash Harry had been pulled in front of her, shielding her. But it pierced right through him, the pointy end of the stake nudging her satin dress. His once happy eyes, were now lifeless, grey eyes now true to their nature. Blood instantly started began to stain his dishevelled white shirt, red was now on the front of her dress as well.

"You got blood on my dress, Argent," she exclaimed, dangerously calm as Harry's lifeless corpse dropped to his knees, and with a thud a murder had been committed, the first of many in the string of souls that the Argent family would thread.

Argent.

Allison Argent.

Principal Argent.

Argent.

The name ran over Normal Roxy's mind to the point where she couldn't think about anything else. The reason she couldn't remember any of this was because of them.

Another hunter had attempted to strike her from behind. Another wooden stake but she turned around fast enough to catch it this time. "Why do you people constantly try to kill me, I mean don't you get tired of the same games Chris," Prom Roxy teased specifically to the younger Argent.

"You're a monster who kills for no reason but fun, it's more than enough of a reason," he bellowed.

"And you don't think you're any better, I mean you did just kill poor Harry here," she slightly kicked the corpse in front of her, watching the young Chris's face harden like stone.

"You pulled him in front of you."
"Did I? Or did you shoot him?"

Normal Roxy saw the older Argent look at his son with a less than pleased expression. Vampires, werewolves, they were all monsters to him, cockroaches who only lived to be exterminated. With Prom Roxy and Chris's continuous banter on who killed Harry, Gerard had subtly nodded to the hunter beside him, and they did the same to the hunter beside them and it was a chain effect and it was in an instant that it all happened.

And Roxy had no where else to run.

Black. Red. Screaming. Pain.

( authors note. )

literally everything goes to
shit here for roxy i can't even-

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

13.6K 312 33
แดธแตƒแถœสธ แต’สฐ แดธแตƒแถœสธ โฑแต—'หข หกโฑแตแต‰ สธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แต’แต˜แต— แต—แต’ แตแต‰แต— แตแต‰ สธแต’แต˜ แต–แต’โฑหขแต’โฟ แต‰แต›แต‰สณสธ หกโฑแต—แต—หกแต‰ แต—สฐโฑโฟแต แต—สฐแตƒแต— แดต แตˆแต’ แดธแตƒแถœสธ แต’สฐ แดธแตƒแถœสธ แดต สฒแต˜หขแต— หกแต’แตƒแต—สฐแต‰ สธแต’แต˜ หกแตƒแต—แต‰หกสธ In a world where Mystic Fal...
764K 20.3K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...
90.1K 2.7K 23
โ who says it was the wolf you were supposed to fear? โž in which two dark lovers find each other again in beacon hills after many years of being sepa...
25.4K 1K 40
BOOK 2 Emma McCall has survived her first summer in Beacon Hills. Two months of babysitting ticking-time-bomb Lydia Martin and worrying over the stat...