Always Yours: All Over Again

By HoneyItsBlue

Eight years went by, and Kendall and Kim, try as they might, just couldn't forget about each other. The other... More

Description/Prologue
Chapter 1: The Breakup
Chapter 2: The Scary Past
Chapter 3: Unrecognizable
Chapter 4: Life
Chapter 5: Bye-Bye Michael
Chapter 6: CAT!
Chapter 7: Twitter Chats
Chapter 9: Meet The Schmidts. Again
Chapter 10: The Godmother & The Godfather
Chapter 11: Paparazzi & The Problems They Caused
Chapter 12: Birthday Barbecue
Chapter 13: The Promise
Chapter 14: An Unspoken Agreement
Chapter 15: Jealous
Chapter 16: Movie Night
Chapter 17: History Repeats Itself
Chapter 18: The Date
Chapter 19: Same Old, Same Old
Chapter 20: Midnight Kiss!
Chapter 21: Invitations
Chapter 22: SK8 Reunited
Chapter 23: Beach Blunders
Chapter 24: Sick
Chapter 25: Planning The Duet
Chapter 26: He's More Like A Brother To Me
Chapter 27: The Vocal Session
Chapter 28: Make Me Wanna Miss You
Chapter 19: Not Katy Perry
Chapter 30: All Over Again
Author's Note

Chapter 8: Friendly Dates

192 9 2
By HoneyItsBlue

Kendall’s POV

It’s been two weeks since I got Kim that cat. She’s totally in love with it. She posts so many selfies with her on Instagram. They are so adorable. It’s a wonder how I even found her there.

Oh, her songs? A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.

She is so good at this. Maybe we could work on a duet? Kendall Schmidt feat. Kim Hadley? Sounds good.

But…I can’t just sick with being friends. I want more than that. I want her to be mine again. I mean, I never broke her heart, I never let her down, how hard can it be to just ask her out again? Really? Just like that? Well…I’ll umm, invite her for a dinner date. Just the two of us. Hmm.

I ran a hand through my unshaven face, and grabbed my phone.

“Hey!” Her voice came through the receiver.

“Hey Kim!”

“What’s up?”

“Nothing much… I just- um, I was er, wondering that, uh – w-would you like to join me for dinner some time?” I asked, closing my eyes, and grabbed some of my hair, praying to God that she’ll say yes.

“I- I would. But er, when?”

“Tonight?”

Oh, o-okay. Who’s gonna be there?”

“Just the two of us.”

“J-just the two of us?” She repeated.

“Y-yeah. It’s just a friendly dinner date between two friends.” Great going, Kendall.

“Umm…sure. C-can you pick me up, though? I don’t know where your house is.”

“’Course!”

“Kay, well. See you!”

“See ya. Take care.”

“You too.”

Well. That went well. No, it didn’t. What do you mean? One, she was stuttering. So? She was hesitating to go with you!  Why would she? Who the hell feels comfortable going out with their ex? Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez?

Kim’s POV

Oh. My. God.

He asked me out! No he didn’t. It’s just a friendly dinner date. Screw you, dream killer. Ha ha.

What to wear? What to wear?

A pair of jeans and a top? I’m not trying to impress him or anything, am I? Aren’t you? Shut the hell up, moron. Language. It’s you!

----------------------------------------------

In the end, I decided to a wear plain white skinny jeans and a loose purple half-sleeved top. Enough, right? Yep. I brushed my hair back and put on a little mascara and lip gloss.

Not too long after I was done, there was a bell. He’s here! Calm down. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

I got a hold on myself and put a smile on my face and opened the door.

“Well hello, there, pretty lady.” He grinned.

I blushed and giggled. He’s so cute, with the white shirt and the blue jeans and the scruff. Wow. How can he look so perfect with so little effort? Just wow.

We drove over to – his place?

“Woah here? I thought we were going out?” I asked. Shut up! He’s gonna think you wanted to go some place fancy of something! Right. Wrong impression.

“Well, I thought we could go out, but then paparazzi you know,” He paused to step out of the car and open the door for me. Aw, he’s such a gentleman! “They’re gonna make up some story saying we’re dating.” He rolled his eyes. I laughed nervously. “Yeah, we don’t want that.” We don’t? We sure as fuck, do.

Kendall’s POV

As I walked in after her, the light fell on her figure and illuminated what she was wearing. I hadn’t noticed it before. Dumbstruck.

FLASHBACK

As Kim walked inside, I realized how messy my room was. Shirts strewn on the floor, books sprawled on the bed, pens and socks rolling around under the bed. Wow, I should really start being a little bit organized. Nah, I don't think so.

"Sit down." I said moving a pile of my stuff aside and making room for her.

"Oh, thank you. How are you feeling?" She asked sitting down and smiling, looking around at the room.

"I'm feeling great." I told her.

She looked so beautiful in - woah! She looks so damn sexy in those short shorts!

END OF FLASHBACK

I smiled, as I realized she was wearing the exact same combination as that evening, eight years ago. So much had happened that day. We were supposed to go to a fair, but instead of picking me up, Logan and Rebecca had told her I was sick so she would come over. Plan (B) of them trying to set Kim and I up. Ah, memories.

Our second kiss, mom interrupting, then Kevin, and the she left, leaving a little bit of hope behind, and then dad told me to wait. Wait a hundred years for her. I was ready back then, and I’m ready now. She will be mine again.

“Kendall?” Her voice interrupted me out of my thoughts.

“Sorry- yeah?” She smiled at me, and turned to a picture on the wall; the guys and I were singing on-stage. Dressed in white. No, it wasn’t ‘Worldwide’. It was ‘I Want It That Way’ by BSB, on the night of the Winter Talent Show.

“Is that- is it from the talent show?” She asked. I nodded slowly as I joined her at the picture.

FLASHBACK [Both of them are having it]

I watched from the side of the stage as she sung her heart out at final rehearsals. I was so proud of her. Too bad we were just friends. Along with everybody else, I began to clap, but harder than anyone. She saw me, and beamed as she ran over to me. I hugged her tightly and spun her around. “That was great, Kim!”

“Thanks! I took your advice.”

“Really?”

She nodded. “So, er, why don’t you wait outside? Me and the guys are up next.”

“Where am I gonna go? Besides, I wanna watch my best friends and boyfriend sing.”

“B-boyfriend?”

END OF FLASHBACK

“So –um, what’s for dinner? I’m starving.” Kim asked, her voice sounded shaky. Was she remembering that night too?

“Oh, lasagna?”

“Great! I love it!”

And I love you! Shut up!

“Awesome. Lets go.” I smiled, motioning towards the dining room.

“Do you live here alone? This is a huge place.” She said as she piled some food on her plate.

“No, no.” I said, picking up my spoon. “Kevin, Kenneth, Sissy and Yuma are here too.”

“Where are they?!” She asked through a mouthful.

“Who?” I laughed.

“Kevin and Sissy.” She swallowed.

“Oh, Kevin’s our working,” I glanced at my wrist watch. “Should be home soon.” I told her. “And Sissy will be around here somewhere.”

She slowly nodded, chewing along. She’s so cute.

“This is friggin’ incredible” She pointed at the dish. “Where’d you get?” Am I proud or what?

“From the kitchen.” I answered casually, taking a sip of my drink.

“What?!” She exclaimed. “Your cooking impresses me, young man.” She said.

 “It impressed you when I made the cheese rolls.” I reminded her.

“Oh, yeah.” She said as a light blush crept up on her face. And it went on. We talked, remembered old times, made each other laugh, and over all, the friendly dinner date went well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 50 14
Jane Crest from New York, may seem like an ordinary girl to you. But she's not. She's a Wizard. But suddenly, out of the blue, everybody is acting we...
29.2K 1.6K 53
(On adultfictions reading list) Can you fall in love with the same person twice? "I can't be with you, I just can't," she said turning away. "Why not...
1.3M 45.9K 25
Life was suppose to be easy or so they say. Haley Gardner had everything she could have ever wanted; a hot boyfriend, a loving family, and the chance...
3.3K 581 35
The summer has rolled around once again and Zennzy and her friends are off to camp! What they expect is a week full of fun and excitement, escaping d...