Unwanted love

Par lolcram11

Bonnie x Toy Bonnie. The two bunnies hated each other from the start. They would do anything to one up each... Plus

Welcome to the new pizzeria!
You're a...
We're not friends
Months later...
Much later....
Co-op
Anime
Stop it
Party time
Explanation
Birthday Party
"Wedding Ceremony"
Newcomer?
A season is coming...
That night....
Special moment (Lemon)
Worrisome
Troubling thoughts
The "Get Along" day
Confession?
Some news...
In-between the lines...?
Problems times 2!
Toy Bonnie wants to hang out
Is it happening?
No one said parenting is easy
Something isn't right..
Help wanted
Troubling times
Unfortunately...
Bonus: Fun facts
8 years later...
Adult supervision required
Improving
Upgrade
Settling it
Redemption
Epilogue: Date night

Split family

874 13 27
Par lolcram11

What's going on? Said the confused pink bunny. She and her brother were being carried out of the room they were occupying straight into another in the back of the restaurant.

You are our mom right? Asked the blue bunny.

Y-yes... The larger, sky blue bunny straighted herself out. Sorry about that it's just... You're really here...

Y-yeah.. why wouldn't we be? Bonbon asked with a confused look.

Was that purple bunny our father? Bonnet interjected before Toy Bonnie could speak.

Instead of a voice answering their question, silence filled the room instead. Toy Bonnie took some time trying to figure out what to say, especially in front of her own children.

Well... You see... Toy Bonnie started before she started struggling to explain what was going on. He's just... Untrustworthy.

Why? Asks Bonnet.

...Did you kids ever wonder why you weren't with us before? Toy Bonnie struggled to let out.

Yes... Did something happen between you and dad to cause that? Bonbon asks with a worried look.

...He gave you two away without talking to me about it... Without making sure it was possible for your survival... Toy Bonnie held herself together. Missing the years of watching you grow up...

The twins were shocked by their mothers behavior. They heard she was usually hard to get and troublesome, but seeing her as a completely different person baffled them.

Well... We're fine and here now. Bonbon stated. So that means everything's better, right?

Toy Bonnie didn't want to answer that, but knowing they're her own kids they'll try to get an answer out. Sorry but... It's not possible... She muttered.

The kids heard that with their hope for a family they've always wanted fell. They didn't want to give up hope however. But it won't work as there's an obvious grudge held against them.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door. Hey, is anyone in there? Said a familiar voice.

Oh! Uh... I'll be out in a bit Freddy! Said Toy Bonnie as she fixes herself.

Oh it's just you. Be ready. Inspection will be soon. The bear leaves the unknown family situation.

Before Toy Bonnie stepped out the door she turned to her children. For now, keep all of this a secret.

The kids became confused. Why? They asked in union.

Because this would just cause drama for everyone and I don't need that right now. So don't talk about any of this and don't mention anything about you two being my children.

...It's almost like you're ashamed of us being your children... Bonnet said with a sad tone.

The light blue bunny jolted with immediate regret of her own words. No no no! It's not that! It's really because I don't want to cause trouble to anyone! Especially with the problem I have with your father.

Oh... But for how long? The darker blue bunny asks with a sad look.

I don't know... But I promise I won't great you kids as mistakes or total strangers around others. In fact, I'll be more as your role model.

Isn't that the what you're supposed to do? Bonnet pointed out.

Yes but I'll have a lot to do. Toy Bonnie pets her kids head. Now let's go back to the stages. She finally leaves the room with the kids following her. It was going fine at first until...

There you are. Said a purple bunny. Would it kill you to be on time for-

A loud clang was heard across the halls. The kids were in complete shock to see their own mother using what appears to be her full force to punch the unexpected purple bunny animatronic right in the face to the ground.

What happened?! A white fox ran in to see the troubled scene.

T-Toy Bonnie punched down the guy for no reason! Bonbon let out.

Why would you do such a thing?! Mangle asked the angry animatronic.

He was in my way that's why! Toy Bonnie yelled in response.

Oh... I wasn't in YOUR way... Bonnie slowly got up. You were in MINE!! He launched the smaller animatronic in the air with a high kick in front of the kids who were more shocked than scared.

The two leaders of their group ran to the fight to stop the chaos. It wasn't very success considering the two bunnies were throwing things at each other. What they didn't know was that they caused a certain animatronic to wake up.

Why do you have to keep making my day worse?! Bonnie says as he was being held back by Freddy Fazbear.

You're just a bad omen for luck that's why! The counterpart yelled back. The two smaller bunnies had no idea what to do in this situation until they heard heavy footsteps come by as they quickly moved out of the way.

The two animatronics kept arguing until they faintly heard something. Why do I hear boss music? Everyone in the room thought.

A hand grabbed both of the fighting animatronics. They slowly turned around to see a pissed off green, worn down animatronic with a drowsy look and earphones playing around his ears.

Learn to... He gripped on their heads tightly. Shut up!! Springtrap yelled as he smashed the two bunnies heads together from irritation. Everyone froze in fear as two animatronics laid in the ground motionless. Springtrap looked back at them. They're fine. Just need to fix the front of their heads. Won't be me doing it. He says before he leaves the scene.

Passing by him was the splitting image, Plushtrap. What did I miss? He yawns then freezes at the sight of everything in the room. What happened here?

Mangle started to clean up the area. Um... A fight broke out.

Aw man... I missed it.

That was scary.... Bonnet muttered.

Did that green guy have to do it that hard? Bonbon said with a bit of fear.

Oh, my dad? Said Plushtrap. Well he hates being disturbed so he usually deals with those problems with violence.

Why??

Did it stop?

....yes...

There's your answer.

Soon, the Puppet took the two rival animatronics to the parts and service room and fixed the damages they caused each other. He finished up the faces then took a break. You two didn't have to see this... He says to the corner of the room which held two small bunnies. Everyone is going to wonder where you went.

It's fine. Said Bonbon. We told our group we wanted to learn and ask questions about everyone.

I see... The Puppet turned to them. So, what do you want to know?

What happened with them? Bonnet asked. I was told they got mad at each other for a mistake our dad did.

Oh. So you know about that. The Puppet got into a comfortable position. Well, your father, Bonnie of here, tried to think smart and sent you to the Funtime animatronics. Unfortunately, he heard the news wrong and sent you without any seconds thoughts or outside sources of the true destination. So your mother lashed out on him and used her time to forget the memories she cherished with him. 

Oh... Bonnet looked down. But, he was just trying to look out for us, right?.

Yes but... Have you heard of the missing children incident.

Bonbon tilted his head in confusion. Yes... Did they do something about that?

Not really, but the situation was similar. Since you were separated from your parents your mother thought she'd never see you again. Almost as if she lost you in an accident.

Bonnet ears lowered. So... She sees our dad as a bad guy then...

I'm afraid so... The Puppet answered

Well... What were our parents like? Bonbon tried to lighten up the mood.

Ah well... What you just saw was how they first met... Just not as extreme.

We knew about that actually... Funtime Freddy always told stories of how he kept trying to use the fights with bets of who'd win...

Ah. So I'm guessing you're asking about after they left. The Puppet thought for a moment. Well, your parents slowly stopped fighting after everyone had enough of their problems so they made them have "cooperative" moments to get along. Surprisingly it worked more than what they thought.

Bonnet suddenly thought of an important question to ask. Wait, I got one.

What is it?

Why does our mom want to keep us a secret?

Now that is a good question. Puppet grumbled with a confused look. At this point it's dumb trying to keep her gender as a secret for fanbase.

What? The two bunnies became confused.

For some reason, your mother caught onto the fans questioning her gender and saw it growing to the point she decided to keep it from everyone to keep remaining a mystery and her fans enjoying her. But at this point it's getting annoying and it's not as popular anymore.

Did our dad keep that secret? Ask the blue bunny.

Surprisingly, yes. He only did so that the fans wouldn't ship him with Toy Bonnie. Ironically enough they did slowly fall in love with each other.

Oh so they did get together.

Yes, for a while. It surprised me since They were always at each other's throats. I was even shocked to learn they were able to keep you kids a secret.

Bonnet did start to wonder. Is there a chance this could all be fixed?

The puppet shrugged. Can't say. I can't force anything on anyone. It's just the harsh truth of life. Not everything can be fixed.

Soon, the light blue bunny woke up. She rubbed her head and quickly remembered what happened. She turned to see her kids in the corner of the room, but was stopped by the slender animatronic.

You've done enough damage for today. The marionette said with a low tone. Toy Bonnie didn't want to leave but seeing her counterparts in the room she knew it was best. She left immediately before the purple bunny got up.

Ow... My head... Bonnie got up and rubbed the repaired spots. Where... Oh... Hey Puppet...

Deja Vu.

Huh?

You caused history to repeat itself.

Oh my bad...

You two really scare us... Said a small voice.

Well you're stuck with us for a while... Wait... Bonnie slowly turns to see splitting images of him and Toy Bonnie sitting in the corner. Are you two...?

In a blink of an eye, the two small animatronics quickly hugged the larger one to get the introduction out of the way. Please say you're our father or else this would be really awkward... The pink bunny said with a bit of embarrassment.

Bonnie slowly hugs back from the past memories slowly flooding his head. D-don't worry... I am your father... So I wasn't hallucinating... He muttered the last part to himself.

I hate to break the reunion but we all have to head back to the stages. The Puppet interjected.

Bonnie sighs as he fully got up. Alright... When he went outside of the door he noticed his kids holding onto his legs as he continued walking. Um... What are you kids doing?

Bonbon looked away from shyness. Well... We kind of... Always wanted to do this with you...

Bonnie knelt down and pulled the kids off. As much as I want to fix the moments I missed with you two we have to deal with this orientation first.

Bonnet had a sad face on. Will we not be able to call you "dad"?

The father felt his heart struck from the memory of his daughter saying her first word. I-I won't stop you but... It's honestly going to make me feel weak...

Is that bad??

No no! It's just embarrassing since it really hits me deep!

What happens if I call you "dad"? The blue twin asks in jealousy.

The same thing will happen! Bonnie reassured.

Hey Bonnie, hurry up. Said the brown bear coming from behind. I know you just got repaired but we can't afford to fail orientation on the first day. Freddy noticed the sister locations bunnies holding onto the purple animatronics legs. What's going on here?

Bonnie quickly got up. Oh this?! Uh... Well you see...

We're trying to connect with our dad! The twins blurted out.

Damn it! I thought I taught you to be quiet back when you were just small bunnies!! Bonnie thought.

Freddy was entirely confused until his mind clicked. Oh I get it! They imprinted on you because they see you as a role model since you're the same species.

Bonnie's mind went blank. Did he seriously think that?

Freddy laughs. That's too bad for you. Guess you're stuck with extra responsibilities. Well take those kids back to their stage and get ready. Talk to you in a bit. The bear finally leaves as the larger bunny's mind was disarranged.

Does that mean we can act like a family?! Bonbon said with his eyes lighting up with excitement.

And we could be around you more?! Bonnet says, showing the same amount of excitement.

I guess so... Said Bonnie, who was still trying to figure out how that all made sense.

Around the corner laid a smaller, light blue and jealous animatronic waiting. After hearing everything she left to the stage, muttering two words repeatedly under her breath.

It's unfair....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

75.3K 1.3K 12
Killer falls for her English teacher Mr Nightmare after transferring to her new school. Nightmare often stares at her body and thinks of lewd things...
12.1K 100 20
oneshots of our favorite homos <33 fluff, smut, angst, whatever i write (or you req) lmaoo ♡=Fluff ♧=Angst ♤=Smut ❦=Hc's Start: 11/27/22 End: ??? !Sl...
28.1K 1.1K 19
It's their starting for a new world! Ink with his childish personality, and Error with his destructive tensions. Throw curiously into the mix and wha...
149K 5.4K 20
They first came as individuals, people caught up in the Nuclear blast of Craitown. But people soon realised that the infected numbers were increasing...