Scp 666-0

By faithtale

When the doom guy is tethered into the scp universe it is time to rip n tare! More

Scp 666-0 (pt 1)
Scp-666 (pt 2)
Scp 173 and 666-0
The shot heard arround the facility
666 vs 999
A N
666 meet 682
Let the games begin
You just had to fuck it up... didnt you?
Oh HELL YEAH
But did you REALLY have to?
Idk fuck me
Welcome to hell
Welcome to Hell (pt 2)
Im lost ... (AGAIN)
3000
666+166=A Dilemma
4715 The day the sky turned red
4715 The Day the Sky Turned Red (Pt 1)
An
4715 The Day The Sky Turned Red (Pt 2)
Work In Progress
Wait is that who i think it is!?!
Anything but that!!!
Damn and we were doing so well
What lives in the blimy deep
Well shit what happened here?
Oof ok then
Nom
The fuckenning
Who took it
166 and 054 just loving life
Trevor hendorson (scp- 1986 & 1986-1/128)
Damn it again!?!
Thx kjbeam
An apoligy
Scp 666-0 B
I live!!! And im stuck

110% (248 was a mistake)

1.1K 18 4
By faithtale

Returning to the site and leaving the two women in their respective rooms, you return to your own where you see the builder bear holding a sticky note with "110%" written on it. The bear quickly slaps the note onto your back and bolts from the room.

Vega: error functionality restored to 100% with no interference 98.6% functionality restoration should be impossible error

Then you feel it... your scars no longer hinder you and you feel like your back in 122 bc all over again... your full power has returned!!!

Vega: Argent energy surge detected. Demonic origin point located. Calculating route.

An arrow pops up on your hud showing an arrow pointing through the back wall of your cell.

You follow the arrow to see a friendly sight, a hall fill of blood and gore and full of demons of mancubus or higher tier,(no ammo fodder) and see a berserk power up orb at your end of the hall.

Sentinel prime: *whisper in your head* " all the evil hell can conjur, all the wickedness mankind can produce (at dooms gate begins playing here), we will send unto them... only you... rip and tear, until it is done!"

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

Elsewhere in the facility, scp 682: Heh... I'm in danger!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 478 12
You're just an intern, one underpaid and overworked as any other. But you're also going to get into that mans fabulously crafted pants if it is the l...
2.4K 121 18
Welcome to SCP, where we have critical tomatoes and melty masks. I'm your guide for today. Have fun, don't touch that, Seriously Don't Touch That If...
158K 3K 18
You are a d class assigned to experiment with the infamous scp 096 "shy guy" you don't know what's in store for you, but the higher class do...at lea...
102K 1.4K 20
what's better then doom guy killing demons. nothing. nothing is better than doom guy killing demons but what happens when doom guy walks through the...