|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~

5.8K 544 85
By Mamree

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil : 1 ~

Two Weeks Later..

Arnav's Penthouse...

Arnav's Point of View...

My hands balled into fists, my urge to protect Khushi grew. " You won't hurt Khushi."

" Yes I will," Sheetal looked me in the eye. " I will rip her apart for daring to come between us."

I pinned her against the bar counter, holding myself back from Physically hurting her. She was a woman, no matter how fucked up, she was a girl and I could not raise my hand on her. " if you hurt so much as a hair on her body, I will be the one to rip you apart. I will kill you. I will give you so much pain that your trips to the jail will seem like fucking holiday." I knew I was crossing the line with what I was saying, but I could not see beyond Khushi. Just the thought of her being hurt bought out so much rage in me.

Her eyes turned sad, " there's absolutely nothing you can do to me that has not already been done, whether it's physically or mentally, I have seen it all in my short duration in jail..."

My grip loosened on her, " I promise no one will get you arrested .. You can leave the country henceforth.. Just give me my Khushi back..." I begged.

" I can not." She said.

There was a pregnant silence between us...

" Who killed Amaya?" Suddenly I asked looking at Sheetal..

"I stabbed her to death." Sheetal told me, looking into my eyes. As normally as she could, like she had just asked me about the weather. She smiled, "you should have seen her face, it was almost unrecognizable. I cut her whole face open, and before I did my handi work on her, Shyam had a little fun with her" she laughed.

" Shyam had a wonderful night with her.. when she thought that Shyam will get back with her, I just broke her delusion... Amaya had done her job wonderfully... But now she is no more required.. So.. I just removed her...Though Police has found her body but they don't know who has done to her this.. it's a secret, so shhhhh", she winked.

I took a few steps back from her, my heart drowning into my stomach. My mind went blank. " Don't be scared Arnav," she walked closer to me, then slightly cupped my cheek. " I will never hurt you. You are mine. I am doing this for you, for us. So we can always be happy together. Just like old times,We will send Advay at hostel and then we two will live our life happily.. I will be your first and only priority. Only me." She tilted her head and stared at me, " Only me."

" You won't hurt Khushi." I had never been so scared in my life, as I was for Khushi right now. As always, she was in trouble because of me. Her life was in great danger because of me. If she got hurt, I would die. I looked at Sheetal, she already looking at me. My heart felt heavy, " you did not hurt her, right?"

" How could I ? I know you care for her and by hurting her, I will be hurting you too. And I don't want to hurt you. Don't worry, she is safe." She smiled. "for now," she added. " but , if you want to keep her safe for later as well, you will do everything I ask you to do."

" Please let her go, give me my life back Sheetal. Please?" I begged. If I had to fall on my knees and beg for Khushi, I would. " Give her back to me and I will let you go for taking her away in the first place."

She sighed, " fine. For the sake of our previous relationship, I will let Khushi go. Only if..."

" If what?" I would do anything she ask me to, I was willing to give everything away for Khushi.

" if you divorce her and marry me," she said.

I froze in my place hearing her absurd demand...

"Marry me Arnav", she repeated.

I gritted my teeth, fighting the tears and the hurt that I felt. " Over my fucking dead body."

" I have Khushi with me....Don't forget that." Sheetal said with a sly smile on her face..

Her words did not settle well with me, I clenched my fists glaring at her. " I would rather kill myself than marry you. I love Khushi.. She is my wife for GOD Sake.., I will always only love Khushi."

" I don't care," she snapped. " I don't care if you love her or not . You can love her all you want but you are mine. You are Sheetal's . I will be your priority. Me."

I pushed her away. She stumbled in her steps, looking at me through her teary eyes. " Stop day dreaming and wake the fuck up." I yelled.

" Arnav...."

" I belong to Khushi, do you hear me? Mind, Body, soul... I belong to her, just as she belongs to me. She is mine, as I am hers." I glared.

She was shaking as she looked at me. " I will kill her. I will kill her." she murmured, more to herself than to me. I held myself back from pouncing on her and attacking her for even thinking about hurting Khushi.

" You won't hurt her," I threatened. I would set her on fire if she dared to. She looked me from beneath her lashes, " you are not going to hurt Khushi. I know you won't."

She tilted her head slightly, then stared at me through her bloodshot eyes. "You are right," she whispered. "I won't hurt her." Her frown turned into a malicious smile. " I will stop her food and water."

My heart stopped, I stiffened in my place.

" I have been keeping her alive but what happens when I decide to stop? What happens when I stop her food and water? What if she did not get a single drop of water??" Sheetal said while her face is looking like a sly fox

I stayed numb as I listened to her dictate my worst nightmare.

" Tch tch tch," I could hear the mocking her voice as she laughed at my helplessness. "Is not that sad?"

I moved my gaze to her. I clenched my fists, unclenched, then clenched them again. Sheetal straightened in her place as she looked back at me. She took a step backward. " Arnav?" she stuttered, I saw the fear flash in her eyes but she was quick to hide it.

" You don't know who you are messing with. You are attacking me at my weakest place, Khushi. I am willing to die for her, but I am also willing to spill blood for her if I have to" I took a bottle of whisky, smashed it against the bar counter and pointed the sharp edge it at Sheetal.

She gulped and took another step away from me. Her body started shaking, worse than before. " Arnav stop...stop".

"You don't know the consequences. You don't know the person I have become for Khushi...You have no idea what she means to me and you have no idea what extends I am willing to go to for her sake." For every step I took towards her, she took a step back from me. I kept the broken glass pointed at her. " I am more fucked up than you Sheetal, I am more crazy than you in love... I am a beast when It comes for Khushi... If it's for Khushi's sake, I am willing to cross the limits of crazy just like you already have."

" I know the consequences. I know them better than anyone. But if I go down, Khushi goes down with me. What will you do? Kill me? get me arrested? Or will you have me hanged to death after I murder your innocent wife? guess what Arnav..." she stopped backing away, instead took a step closer to me. She kept her face just close to the edge of the broken bottle that I had pointed towards her. " I would happily die for KHUSHI's murder , but would not allow KHUSHI to have you anymore."

She held my hand and gently slid the bottle out of my hand. " You have until tonight to decide. You either agree to marry me or start preparing for Khushi's funeral and my death penalty for Khushi's murder." Before she left she turned to me one last time, " Don't try to out smart me Ray...don't get your little PIs on me and I am sure you are not stupid enough to get the police involved. If you try anything," she looked at me, "Khushi will be the one to suffer. One more information... Shyam is holding back himself on pouncing on Your Khushi because of me, If you make me offended.. I can not guarantee anything anymore... Shyam will torn Khushi apart..." Sheetal gave me one last glance and left.

I clutched the broken pieces of glass that were scattered around the bar tightly in my hand. I watched the blood streamed down my hand.

Pain, it's what I needed. It's what I deserved.

***************

One Hours Later..

Arnav's Penthouse..

It had been an hour since Arnav's last phone call with the commissioner. His team was on it and they are going to leave no stone unturned to find Khushi. Aman and NK are on their way to Arnav's office. Arnav ignored the fear and anxiety that he felt, he had to be strong for his wife, his Khushi... Arnav's phone buzzed, snatching his attention . Arnav hoped it was the commissioner, but it was not. It was Sheetal . He straightened in his seat. She had sent him a video. Arnav's heart sank in his stomach, his hands trembled as he opened the video file.

Please be safe Khushi.

Arnav's eyes painfully filled up with tears as he saw Khushi. He lost his breath as he started at her face, Khushi was as beautiful as ever. Arnav held the phone in his hands a little harder, capturing her face in his heart. Arnav wanted to beg her to come back to him. He wanted her in his arms so bad that it hurt.

Arnav bit his lip as he took note of her condition. She looked pale and weak. She looked scared, her eyes were swollen, she had been crying . Arnav could not hold back the sob that involuntarily escaped. He wanted so bad for her to come and comfort him. Like always, only she could take the pain away.

Mustering all the courage that Arnav could find, he pressed play again. Khushi was sitting on the ground , she was hugging her knees. Her face was placed on her knees and she was rocking back and forth. She was wearing sleeveless top , she must have been cold. Arnav watched helplessly as she struggled to warm herself up and her weak body trembled.

" I told you not to get the police involved but you did not listen ." Sheetal's face suddenly appeared in front of the camera. Khushi also straightened in her place, looking between Sheetal and the camera. " I told you there will be consequences."

" No, please." Arnav whispered. He did not know if he had it in him to go further, but He had to.

Arnav watched as Sheetal held Khushi by her hair and pushed her back. It took everything in Arnav not to break the phone but he continued. Tears rolled down his cheeks but he continued to watch... This is his punishment for not able to safeguard Khushi...Sheetal pushed Khushi in what seemed to be a cupboard and then locked the door.

" NO !!!" Arnav screamed.

No, this can not be happening.

Arnav closed his eyes as Khushi screamed and cried, begging Sheetal to let her go. She is scared of darkness, she hated tight place and dark...

" let her go", Arnav yelled looking at his phone. He begged for Sheetal to let her go but she could not hear him, no one could.

"please Sheetal... Sh.. Sheetal..., Arnav... Arnav... I can not breath.. please" Khushi's painful screams echoed in his ears. Arnav closed his eyes.

Arnav could not bear it anymore and just threw his phone on the floor... just then NK and Aman entered in the Apartment...

"Why did you smash the phone? We could have used the video to figure out the location." Aman said.

"I already tried to do that. But it was really dark. I could not barely see anything . Sheetal might be crazy bitch, but she was not stupid."

" Arnav?" NK placed a hand on his shoulder in attempt to comfort Arnav. He pushed his hand off.

" What do we do now?" Aman asked.

"We kill her or better, we torture her till she begs me to kill her." Arnav respond.

NK sighed. "I have a complete background check on Sheetal. She was suffering from multiple mental disorders right now, mainly Schizophrenia and O.C.N. she is obsessed with you Arnav... In Jail she was diagnosed about it, but I think her obsession was way before, particularly when She met with Amaya, years before... They became friend because of their few commonness.. that is their obsession... Sheetal was obsessed with You where as Amaya was obsessed with Shyam... Shyam and Sheetal has used Amaya as a pawn because of her obsession.. and for Sheetal, whatever she did with you years before because of money... She never thought that Khushi will appear in your life and your marriage with Khushi will be a permanent one... Sheetal had a hope that one day she would get you, but Khushi had destroyed that hope... and after you send her to jail, her previous Mental illness just reappeared.."

Arnav closed his eyes.

" She is very dangerous." NK continued.

Aman added. "Sheetal has nothing to lose. But we have Khushi, who is in her hostage right now." Before Aman could continue Arnav threw a punch at him.

" Not we," Arnav interrupted, holding him by collars. " I have Khushi. She is mine." Arnav glared at Aman . " Not yours or anyone else's . She is mine, only mine." Arnav growled and Aman shook his head.

Aman wiped the blood that streamed down his lips, " you are drunk again." He said. " this is not the way to deal with things."

" Get out." Arnav looked away, silently dismissing both of them.

Arnav gulp down the entire bottle of whisky again ... He wanted to numb himself to forget the pain that he currently feeling... Khushi and her condition was flashing before his eyes and Arnav felt to burn the entire world...

*********************

After 20 minutes...

Arnav heard the door open again. " hi handsome,"

Arnav heard and sense the smile in Sheetal's voice. He fisted his hands, clenched his teeth. Sheetal was walking close to him, then he felt her hand on his shoulder, caressing him. " I hope you liked my little present earlier. Consider it a pre-marital gift Arnav."

Arnav pushed her hand off, then turned around to face her and slapped her hard. She fell back on the ground with the force, her hand cupped her face. Arnav held her by her hair and pulled hard, Just as she did with Khushi....

" Hurts does not it? it hurt my Khushi too." Arnav pulled her hair harder, Sheetal cried out in agony. " don't give more pain than you can take Sheetal." Arnav whispered aggressively in her ear.

He left her with a jerk and stood up.

"You want to hurt me? You want to hurt me because of Khushi? Me?" Arnav heard the accusation in Sheetal's voice. He laughed then looked at her. " I don't just want to hurt you Sheetal. If I have to ,I will be more than happy to kill you for her."

Sheetal's eyes turned angry.

She wiped her tears and stood up, challenging Arnav. " Don't push me Arnav. You really underestimate me. Khushi is a woman and a committed woman.., don't forget her respect and dignity is in my hands right now. You don't wanna know what I am capable of doing.... Don't push my wrong button... One signal of mine, and your Khushi will be stripped off her dignity.." Sheetal yelled with a manic glint on her eyes...

A loud growl erupted from Arnav's throat, he was not in control of his actions anymore. Sheetal pushed all the wrong buttons. Arnav grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall, his hands strangled her. Arnav watched as Sheetal turned pale, then blue. She fought hard to breath." Ar...Arnav." She chocked, her eyes losing their life. " I can not breath."

"All I have to do is add just little more pressure and your pretty little neck will snap in two. Tell me, where the fuck is My Khushi?" Arnav screamed.

Sheetal smirked, still struggling to breath. " if you kill me then you will lose her forever. With me dies your hope of ever seeing her again. If I did not return today, Shyam will finish Khushi tonight..." Arnav stared at her for a moment, before he released her. He took a couple steps away from her and silently stared at the ground while tears rolled doen from his brown orbs.

Arnav was scared... Scared to lose his precious... He was scared for his love...

Sheetal came to him, " please don't cry. I don't want to hurt you and Khushi too. But she keeps saying that you are hers. She cannot say that. She is saying that you will save her.. She is telling that if I do something to her, your heart beat also will stop...She can not say that...You are mine. I told you not to involve the police but you did not listen to me. What else would I have done, tell me? You are the love of my life, I can not let you go. I can not let anyone else have you, you are mine. Now I will be happy as you will be mine." she stated smirking. " just marry me, I will let her go. I promise."

Arnav for the first time since Khushi's kidnapping, thought in a calm mind.. Thought his heart was about to explode, though he felt that even if he is faking the words, but he is betraying Khushi by his next actions..

But Arnav took the decision... He decided that he could not leave Khushi in danger anymore. If he had to save Khushi, he had to think calmly.. and If he had to give himself up for Khushi's safety, he would do it.

For Now...

Arnav has to do it... He decided...

Taking a deep breath, wiping the tears away, Arnav gulped and muttered, "you can force me to marry you but you cannot force me to love you. My love, my heart , my soul, my body will only belong to Khushi...always and forever..."

Sheetal smiled, " like I said before, I don't want your love. I could not care about whom you love. I just want you, you can only belong to me. You cannot be anyone's else's. You will divorce her and marry me and spend your rest of the life with me.. Only...."

" I will," Arnav whispered. " I will marry you, for Khushi's sake. I will do anything for her. You can force this marriage on me, but you will never be my wife."

Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "You will Divorce her? You will marry me?" Sheetal asked, a huge smile playing on her lips.

" Just for Khushi's sake and safely." Arnav took a deep breath and closed his eyes and let the tears fall once again while uttering the word...

" Yes."

To be contd.....

**********

Author note:

Hello, lovely people over here...Hope You all are doing well..

Arnav had agreed to divorce Khushi and Marry Sheetal ... What Next? Will He really do that to save Khushi? Share your thought about this part...

As I have already mentioned, I have drafted the whole story... So, now it's upon you, how regular the update will be....Next chapter will be updated, after 340 + votes

**************

Be safe...keep everybody safe...

Pray for all...

***********

Love,

Your Story teller

Mamree

16.04.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
1.8M 99.5K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
334K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
15K 1.6K 31
One is the land , the other is the sky. One has only love in her heart and the other has no heart at all. One is stubborn , the other is no less What...