The Hermitcraft Daycare AU

By KeichiAkechi24

Tango had a little accident while testing his inators, and turned more than half of the hermit population to... More

Chapter 1: Rainbow beams
Chapter 2: Another friend
Chapter 3: Hermit Hunt (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Hermit Hunt (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Hermit Hunt (Part 3)
Chapter 6: The Plan
A/N & Requests
Chapter 7: The Start..
Chapter 8: A New Feathery Friend
Chapter 9: Fear Mortality
Chapter 10: The Redstoner And The Hermit
Chapter 11: A Tale Of The Pigs And Creeper
Chapter 12: Troubles Through The Trees
QnA 🦀 [Closed]
QnA Answers [+fanarts]
🦀 I Might Need Help 🦀
Chapter 14: Do We Have Another?
Chapter 15: We Have Another
Chapter 16: Operation NLH
Bonus Chapter: It Becomes A Happy Memory For Us
Chapter 17: Dylans And Derps
Chapter 18: New Season Of Eggs
Bibble
To All My Fellow Bibbles
Chapter 19: Let's Play The Past
Well? This Is Getting Difficult-
Chapter 20: The Downfall Of Kindess
Chapter 21: New Secretive Friends
Chapter 22: Together, There's No Fear
Chapter 23: The Not So Good Doctor
Chapter 24: If One's World Ever Ended
Chapter 25: And The Universe Shakes
Chapter 26: The Huge Moon Never Sets
Chapter 27: Drama In The Lakes
News, plans, and one last fanfic

Chapter 13: Words To Protect

3.1K 129 462
By KeichiAkechi24

[Fair Warning: Mentions of inappropriate language. ] 

Keichi?! You uploaded? In less than a month?! 

Let's just say ever since my two month break, I feel motivated to make another chapter. [Also because I've been excited to make this certain chapter for almost 5 months now-

This story was requested by helloworld8237, blame them for this hilarious idea-👏

_____________________________

It was a dull afternoon in the daycare. Half of the children were either absent or fetched early from the older hermits. Meanwhile, the remaining kids were just dying of boredom, waiting for something exciting to happen!.. But nothing happened. 

Impulse, being the positive kid he is, tried offering different games to play with his friends, but none of them interested them quite a bit. 

"Impy, I don't want the seesaw again," Young Tango whined. 

"Awww." Impulse awed, sighing in defeat. 

The two young hermits walked back to the pirate ship, dropping flat on the floor with their other two friends, also dying of boredom.

False fiddled with her wooden sword, swooshing it in the air till all energy she could muster was drained. Scar laid next to the young female, nearly dozing off each time he cuddles closer to Jellie. It seemed that the two shared the exact reason for why they were bored too. 

"I miss Ren. He always makes everything fun." 

"Hmmm!" Scar agreed. 

Tango scooted closer to the two and asked, "Why? Where is Ren?" 

"He's sick," Scar mumbled. 

"Oh…" 

"How about Iskall? He's fun!" Impulse exclaimed. 

The three gave the young hermit a questionable glare. "What? He's fun!?" 

"Iskall is bored." She pointed at a poor kid lying flat on the floor like a pancake. 

"Ohhh… How about Etho?" 

"Etho and Xb already went home."

"How about you, Falsey? You always have fun games!" 

"Me and 'Ren' make games together. Ren is not here.."

".....Okay..

The four kids continued to stare at the ceiling. No one said anything or did anything, in fact, there was nothing to do really. All they could do is enjoy each other's presence and suffer together.. 

"What are guys doing?" A small, blue, slime emerged from the corner of their eyes. Jevin stood in front of the four kids, with Doom the chicken next to him. 

"Bored~"

"That's not doing something? That's doing nothing." Jevin stated. 

"Boooredd~" 

The confused slime sat next to kids laying on the floor, staring at them with curious eyes. "I….. Guys, can I say something?" 

"Okay."

Jevin's eyes brightened as he scooted closer to the four young hermits. "Okay…This morning I saw something scary-" 

"Oooh! Something scary?" Tango jumped up from the floor in excitement, bringing his proper attention to the young slime. 

"Tango shushhhh!" 

"Yeah, just a little scary.." Jevin tugged the poor chicken closer. "I saw uncle Hypno being mad at something. He was playing with this weird red stuff and uppy downs, then I saw him getting mad at a small bee."

"Awww, poor bee." Impulse mumbled. 

"But bees hurt people?" Scar pointed out. 

"But I don't want the bee to be sad."

Jevin nodded to Impulse's statement. "It was a little scary seeing Uncle Hypno angry, but then he said something f-funny-" Jevin couldn't contain his little giggle. 

"What was the funny thing?" 

"Hmmm….Uncle Hypno said something like…. 'Fuck'.." 

The four young hermits suddenly went quiet… "F-u-c-k?" Scar spelled out. 

"Like a duck? Quack quack?" 

"Maybe."

"Ooooh ohhh!" False quickly raised her hand, "I heard Uncle Welsy say this before! He was also very angry at the scary, green, monster!" 

"So 'fuck' means your angry at something?.." Tango asked curiously. 

"Hmmm.." the young female hummed, "Uncle Wels was angry at the green monster because it wanted to eat me and Cubby.." 

"The green monster is bad, and the bee is bad. They're angry at bad animals!" 

"Maybe they don't want us hurt from bad stuff?..." Impulse suggested. 

"Our uncles and aunties love us!" Tango exclaimed happily! 

"Of course we do." Cleo replied, walking up to the young group of hermits. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked. 

"About you, Auntie Stress, and our uncles loving us!" Impulse smiled brightly. 

A chuckle escaped from the female zombie. "Why not. Scar, Auntie Stress is here. Go say goodbye to your friends now."

"Okay!" Scar scooped up Jellie from the floor and gave everyone a little wave. "Bye guysss!" He cried out as he ran to the back of Grumbot along with Mumbo and Iskall. 

"Tell Ren we miss him!"

_____________________________

--The next day-- 

--Cleo's POV--

It was quite early in the morning. It was calm, it was peaceful, it was just me and the young poet chilling in the daycare. We both waited patiently for the others to drop off the young hermits as we distracted ourselves with a story book that hilariously bothered the poor kid. 

"But Auntie Cleo!??? He's a wolf! He doesn't look like the granny!" 

"That's why the wolf dressed up as the granny, so that little red riding hood will think that it's her granny." 

 Joe wasn't having it. "Even in granny clothes, he still looks like a wolf!" He gripped the book tighter as he glaringly stared at the page. "The little girl is silly."

I rolled my eyes as I ruffled the brunette's now messy hair. 

Just then, footsteps were heard from behind Grumbot. Here came a group of tiny figures running up to me. 

"Morning Auntie Cleo," Bdubs greeted warmly. Soon the other kids followed. 

After yesterday's uneventful afternoon, Bdubs seemed to have come up with a game before he even arrived in the daycare. 

"Let's play goat and chicken!" The young boomer exclaimed. 

"Oooh? How do you play?" 

"It's easy! The goat is the good side, and the chicken is the stinky egg side. We all run away from the blue, flying monsters because they're going to magic us to prison. Uncle Doc helped me make this game."

Of course Doc helped make this game…

"So it's like playing tag!" Iskall exclaimed. 

"I will be a blue flying monster!" Scar raised his hand. 

"Okay, me and Scar will be-" 

"Cubby can also be my blue flying monster partner," Scar ran up to the young pharaoh and grabbed his hand. 

"Ohhh. Okay!" Cub agreed 

"B-But me and Scar we're going to be the monsters t-together?" Bdubs mumbled sadly, but let Scar have his way anyway… 

"Don't worry Bdubs, we can be on the Goat team together."

"Oki Xisuma…"

I watched as everyone started forming their goat and chicken teams, and I continued to wonder how history is going to repeat itself once again until… "Hmm? Etho? Something wrong?" 

The young ninja mumbled something as he hesitantly handed me a book, the book that me and Joe were reading this morning. "I don't want to play the weird game… Can you read with me?" He asked softly.

"Of course," I replied, gesturing to the young hermit to sit next to me. But before I could even flip the first page of the book…. 

"Fuck, monster! Don't hurt my friends!" 

I felt my whole body paralyzed the moment I heard those words. I turned back to find the source of those foul words. "X-XB!? What-.. Did you jus-" 

"CLEO!!" 

The light blonde hermit marched inside the daycare with two confused young hermits following behind him. "Cleo. Talk. Now." Zedaph demanded. 

"Oookaayy?..." I gestured Tango and Impulse to the other group of kids then let Zedaph drag me back to the entrance of the daycare. 

_____________________________

"Cleo what the fuck?!" 

"Oi! Watch your language," I replied calmly. But Zed looked like he was going to go mental on me. 

"L-Langua- Watch 'my' language?! Tell that to the children! Where the bloody hell Impulse and Tango learn those words!?" 

"I-...do not knOW-" I tried my very best not to laugh out loud, but every little chuckle or snort I try to hold back just wants to escape my body. "I find this quite amusing-" 

"CLEO!" 

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I'm just as confused and concerned as you are Zed. I have no clue where they learnt those words."

"Auntie Cleo?" XB quietly bobbed his head from the entrance, "Iskall and Jevin's slime are taking over." 

"Again?" 

Zed quickly cut me off before I could even unintentionally change the topic. "Hey XB," he called out softly, kneeling closer to the young hermit, "mind I ask where you learned those words?" 

XB stayed silent for a bit, slowly recalling his memories, till… " Cub told me that fuck means getting angry at things that hurt us.."

Well… he's not exactly wrong.

"False said that to Cub, then Jevin said that to False, then saying that Uncle Hypno also uses the word when getting angry."

The moment Hypno was mentioned, both me and Zed shared each other a quick glance before nodding in response. "Alright Cleo, I'll tell the children about the curse word. I want you to get Hypno rIghT hEre, riGht nOw!.." 

As Zedaph kindly shooed XB from the entrance, I immediately retrieved the communicator from my inventory and saw one mess of a chat.. 

*<Zedaph>: WTH*

*<Zedaph>:?!!!!*

*<VintageBeef>: you good?*

*<Zedaph>: N O*

*<Grian>: We question about life*

*<Grian>: Life is weird*

*<VintageBeef>: true*

*<Grian>: GUYS*

*<Grian>: WHY DOES REN KNOW HOW TO CUSS!??*

*<VintageBeef>: What*

*<Grian>:?????!*

*<VintageBeef>: ummm*

*<Stressmonster101>: WHAT!?*

*<Keralis1>: 0_0*

*<Keralis1>: Well my kids are innocent*

*<Keralis1: They're slowly becoming adukts again :(*

*<Keralis1>: adults*

*<ZombieCleo>: Hypno*

*<ZombieCleo>: Daycare*

*<ZombieCleo>: Now*

*<ZombieCleo>: 'Please' daycare now. *

_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 507 19
Grian has been taken from his friends in Evo by the Watchers and now he's being trained to be one, until he finds out their true intention. {This is...
59K 2.3K 38
Evil Xisuma is released from The Void after being banished into the black abyss two years before. Now he's back in Hermitcraft, and the Hermits don't...
192K 4.6K 200
oh look, a third book of Hermitcraft stuff :') ships, smut, fluff, angst, all that stuff will all be present here
33.9K 1.7K 25
A pirate who doesn't believe in merpeople. A half-merman who isn't allowed anywhere near humans. Not exactly the kind of people you'd expect to meet...