It'll Always be you (Complete...

Von priwrites_17

First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (past-1)
chapter 9 (past-2)
chapter 10 (past-3)
chapter 11 (past-4)
A/N (Not an update)
chapter 12 (past-5)
chapter 13 (past 6)
chapter 14 (past 7)
chapter 15 (past-8)
chapter 16 (past-9)
chapter 17 (past-10)
chapter 18 (past-11)
chapter 19 (past-12)
chapter 20 (past-13)
chapter 21 (past 14)
chapter 22 (past-15)
chapter 23 (Past last part)
chapter 24 (present)
Chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter-34
Chapter-35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
New story
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter (Shwetha)

chapter 32

1.9K 90 0
Von priwrites_17

Avinash pov

We sat there suddenly officers phone rang, he nodded his head and cut the call.

"They found car coming towards your home's direction, maybe she went somewhere and coming" officer said

In less than fifteen minutes we saw a figure at main door, seeing everyone she looked confused, officer took his leave we thanked him.

"Where were you" prataap uncle(priya's dad) asked her

"I was in city outskirts, my mood wasn't good that's why I went there, I lost track of time" she said but she wasn't feeling any guilty.

"Why didn't you informed us" her mother asked

"My phone went off, I couldn't call I thought it wasn't necessary because I will return home however, simple." she shrugged. Before I could process sheethal aunty (Priya's mom) walked towards her. And loud sound echoed in hall, aunty slapped her, shit.

"You think its simple, everyone was worried sick about you, they was in roads searching for you like idiots, and you say simple, do you know it's 2AM and what you thought we will not care even if you don't turn up home" aunty shouted

"Iam not a kid mom, I can look after my self, it was not needed to search for me" she yelled back and ran upstairs.

I can see everyone are mad at her, no one looked at her even after she left, I sighed, I slowly slipped from there and went to her room without anyones notice.

I opened the door and saw her crying in a corner of her room, I slowly took steps towards her and sat beside her. I pulled her towards me and wrapped my hands. She started crying more, I creased her hair whispering sweet nothings, after her sobs died she started speaking.

"She slapped me for first time" *hickup* "how can she slap me like that, and no one stopped her" she clutched my shirt tightly

"But you are at the fault aren't you" I asked slowly

"No, I wanted to have some alone time is it wrong, and how I will know that going to lost track of time" she asked looking into my eyes

"You don't know, but you was alone chanchan and it's 2am, and chanchan you was not even feeling guilty, you just fired back at her.

She was worried about you, she was crying whole evening, no one knows where were you.

Dont think otherwise she just loves you so much that's why she is mad at you.

And you say me won't you get angry if your loved ones do this"

"Aren't you angry" she asked, I don't know where that question came from.

"Belive me when I say it baby, iam so much angry on you, If not family members being there even I would have yelled at you, but for now iam just here to make you feel better"

"Everyone are mad at me" again her eyes filled with tears "I disappointed everyone right probably no one will talk to me"

"No one can resist my baby's charms" I said pinching her cheeks "just apologize to everyone in morning okay" she nodded

"Okay now sleep, it's already late" I said getting up and gave my hand to her asking to getup, she went towards bed and slept.

"Everything will be fine, just sleep" I said kissing her forehead, and went from her room.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Third person POV

When Avinash was with Priya, one person saw everything, his talks with her.

Next day Priya woke up groaning, her head was busting one due to less sleep and second dye to crying.

She caught her head, then nights events flashed infront of her, the way he held her while crying, how can she do that when she hate him.

'do you really hate him or you are just mad at him' her brain asked her, she was shocked would be an understatement, she never thought like this, she absolutely hate him. 'I hate him' she thought

'hate is a big word Priya, hating a person means you never want to face that person again or you wish that person don't exist at all' her heart replied

"Do you wish Avinash doesn't exist at all" her brain questioned

How does even her brain accepting what ever heart say today, no she hate him, how can she for get what he said with her on that day.

'do you really hate him or you are just mad at him for saying you was a mistake.

Or you are just mad at him because he kissed another woman.

Or you are just mad at him because he never tried to explain you

Or you are mad at him because.....'

" Stop just stop, I hate him because he cheated me, no iam not angry on him, I just hate him" She shouted, assuring herself.

She slowly went towards dining table, only her family was present there, she went towards her mother and apologized for whatever she did, but her mother didn't gave her any response, her eyes blurred with tears but no one actually comforted her.

Without having breakfast she went out she saw sid and Rahul drove of one car to college, she didn't understand why actually everyone was so mad at her, that her mother didn't even asked for breakfast, her father didn't glanced at her, even her grandparents didn't came to her when they saw tears in her eyes.

She slowly walked towards car, wiping her tears away she drove to college.

On dinning table no one actually ate food either her parents nor grandparents, they was angry on her but they was sad too seeing her like that, but they just want to punish her without talking, she has to learn her lesson, she behaved so irresponsible and didn't even accepted her mistake so her father decided that no one will talk to her until she realises her mistake, it's not about apology it's about realising her mistake, though she apologized this morning her father new it's only because Avinash asked her to do, he listened last night everything. But her going out of the house without eating anything didn't settled with him, he got up and went to office without eating anything.

Priya stopped her car in parking and started walking towards class, suddenly someone grabbed her arm, she panicked but relaxed after seeing the person.

"You okay" he asked, she just nodded

"They didn't talked??" She shook her head for his another question, she was looking so vulnerable. He pulled her towards him

"They are just angry, every thing will be right, okay??" He asked she again nodded, he sighed

"Let's go and have breakfast first" he said

"No iam not hungry, I will have something in lunch" it is first sentence she spoke

"No Priya, you are eating now, iam not listening anything"

"Can't you understand IAM NOT HUNGRY, and why do you even care don't act like you care when you clearly don't, iam not saying anything from yesterday doesn't mean that you can do anything, let me clear you Mr Gupta, you are no one to me, so am I to you, stop distrubing me and stop faking care towards me, just leave me alone, if I ate or didn't that's non of your damn business, even if I die it's non of your business" with that she turned away.

"Can I ask you something" Avinash asked her, she stopped in her tracks so he spoke "did you ever loved me??" His question made Priya to trun and look at him, she starred at him her heart broke with that question he asked but she kept straight face.

"Love is based on trust Mr Gupta and you broke mine so brutally" she said blankly, Avinash smiled bitterly

"And your trust on me was so bad that  it broke so easily, maybe you trusted me enough" he whispered last part

"Because I saw what ever happened that day, and you said I was a mistake and what you expect from me even after that entire thing you wanted me to trust you huh??, Better you don't talk about love and trust Mr Gupta because they doesn't suit you, and what you said may be I trusted you enough, I trusted you enough to marry you, I trusted you enough to spend my whole god damn life with you, I trusted you enough to introduce you to my family"

"But you not trusted me enough to believe me when something happened and I know I shouldn't have said that word 'mistake' but then what you did, you left from London, when I needed you the most"

"And whose fault it is you was the one who announced engagement with her"

"Don't blame me for everything Priya, aren't you the one who switched off your phone and Shanaya's phone, I was trying to reach you like a mad man but you didn't want to meet, do you know how difficult it was to handle everything for me, no you don't.

From the day one I came here you are saying about you and only you and what about me, didn't it hurt me when you left me without giving to chance of explanation, didn't it hurt me to know you was in depression what do you think miss varma huh, do you think it was easy for me.

Let me ask you one question did you ever thought about me, did you ever thought what would have happened that day, exactly" he was cut off by priya

"Why should I think about you, Mr Gupta, you was with your girlfriend happily" Priya said atlest she tried to convince herself that he has girlfriend after that what he said earlier.

"Exactly, you are selfish miss varma, that you only want to think about you and only you, I now doubt that you ever loved me because if you loved me the one percent that I loved you you would have trusted me that day"

"Oh really, how would you have reacted if I did the same thing" she asked, she can't loose the battle she was correct that day wasn't she?

"What did I do when I saw you getting out of prem's car that day morning" he left from there with that, she stood there dumbfounded.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

296K 13.2K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...
130K 10.2K 17
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
4.7K 360 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
1.1M 78.4K 68
𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐔 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐱 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐏𝐔𝐓 " Just leave me alone , abandon me like everyone else ! " she yelled and broke down...