Return of the Doctor [Arknigh...

By KaboomKook0

[ON HOLD] Arknights story. Will not follow the storyline! Completely different storyline than the game! Som... More

[Doc]
[Quick Stop]
[Pirate]
[Warrior Persona]
[Hunter]
[Blueberry]
[I Hurt Her]
[Memories I]
[Sad Hat Lady]
[New Student]
[Do Not Care]
[Eat Shit]
[Voices Of Familiarity I]
[Ring]
[Unwanted Surprise]
[Deadbeat Dad Visit]
[Memories II]
[Self-harm]
[Loyal Knight]
[I Am Here]
[Cigarette]
[You ARE My...]
[Memories III]
[Duel Between Wolfs]
[Her Golden Ring]
[Feeling Blue]
[Dumb Mistake]
[Keep It Secret]
[Discharge]
[Her Bold Move]
[Possible Future I]
[Family Therapy]
[Possible Future II] LEMON
[A Hug]
[Memories III]
[Keanu]
[SilverAsh's Old Teacher]
[Tail Accident]
[Welcome to Lungmen]
[Smile Till Death]
[Knight-Assassin]
[Second Time] Lemon
[Just Tired] Feat. Hat Lady & Nun Shark
[Treatment or Not]
[Fate of Chernobog Pt. 1]
On Hold
New Story

[Prologue]

4.4K 81 14
By KaboomKook0

"Log# 378. Everything makes sense after you piece the puzzles together. But mine is too big to put together."

———
Third Person Pov

In the middle of a Catastrophe. Chernobog a city of Ursus. Are two teams from Rhodes Island stuck with the newly verified Reunion surrounding them.

Hiding inside one tiny building as Reunion Ringleaders walk closer and closer to the building.

"This is bad." Ace's last the remaining member in his team sighs with Medic fixing the bandage on his arm.

"I hate to agree with you, but you are right. The Reunion is surprisingly coordinated and attacks us from all sides. Making us unable to retreat."

Dobermann snarls and look over to Amiya. Seeing the small girl trying to make Doctor more comfortable.

"Amiya I want to know why we are rescuing that man. Who is he?"

"Someone you can trust Dobermann."

Ace answered for Amiya and both are having a short glare at each other.

"Who can you know that? Nobody than you and Amiya knows him. Even himself does not know."

"Well funny. I gladly can explain for you AFTER we are done with this."

Both begin to brick at each other and Nearl steps between them. Ace snaps out and apologizes with Dobermann doing the same.

Everyone understands why they did. The situation is not good. Far enough to be good and the tension rises every second.

"Miss Dobermann. I am sorry. It is my fault you are here." The Doctor apologized and tries to stand up, but fails utterly.

"Doctor! Please stop using your strength. You are still suffering from the cryogenic."

Amiya tries to push Doctor down, but her psychic strength is not the finest.

"No Miss Amiya. Ugh-"

The Doctor holds his head in pain. As the Reunion makes their move. The building gets hotter and Rhodes Island members see someone standing at the entrance.

"Come out and you Rhodes Island and any of you will not feel any pain."

"Talulah."

Everyone except Doctor raises their guards and ready themselves against the leader of the whole Reunion.

In Doctor's eyes, everything just blinked away and see Amiya holding her own against the enemy.

"Amiya!"

Doctor looks to his sides and sees the worries look from everyone. It pains him and something snaps inside of him. Remembering something.

"Amiya, I can not lose you, please forgive me."

He begins to walk towards. Passing the Rhodes Island members. Nearl is the first one to reach out. But Ace stops her with a worried expression.

"Stop. He snapped."

"Snapped? What do you mean by that?" Nearl ask shout Ace, but the tall man did not answer her. Only gesture her to raise her shield.

Doctor gloves touch her shoulder in calm manners. Making her look behind and see Doctor.

"Doctor?! Get away! Run! I can not lose you!"

"..." Doctor under the mask makes eye contact with Talulah and she stops her attack for a moment.

"Who are you?"

She questioned him. The Doctor did not answer her. Throwing Amiya back to Ace and the others. Both Doctor and Talulah begin to have a heated showdown.

Literally heated as Talulah raises the temperature inside the building. Doctor is completely unfazed by it due to his suit.

Talulah look intriguing by it and before she could swing her blade. A Ringleader shouts at her.

"We got a problem! Black clouds are here and it is right over us!"

"That would be me."

Not just Talulah but also everyone else felt the coldness in Doctor's voice. Then lightning strikes the ground around the building.

Killing the Reunion followers. Dobermann holds Amiya's ears so she can not hear the screams. But the others do and in small seconds. Doctor's hands sparks while he looks on the ground. Ignoring Talulah completely.

"Shame. You could be a perfect fit for us." Talulah ready her sword and tries to cut Doctor down.

Amiya widens her eyes like everyone else. As they see the person they tried to return back to Rhodes Island getting cut down.

Woosh

The wind blows and everyone has their jaw dropdown. Talulah has the same reaction and quickly steps back from him.

"You caught me blade... Who are you?"

Doctor looks up to her with one eye under the mask glowing in blue. The quick moment she felt threatened and dodges away from his lightning blast.

Unfortunate, some Reunion members were not lucky to save themselves and instantly died from the attack.

"How!?"

Gaurd is overwhelmed by the destruction powers from the Doctor. Everyone has the same surprised expression except two.

"His Arts."

Ace answered sorrowfully and his sunglasses reflect into Amiya's watering eyes.

"Let me guess, it is bad," Dobermann said and tries to calm Amiya down.

"Normally it is. But in Doctor's case. It is completely different and far more dangerous and problematic. He... have some personalities that come to light."

Ace explains as Doctor keeps blasting after Talulah. She makes a hand gesture to the Ringleaders and they fire their arts at the Doctor. But, he easily dodges them and throws bolts of lightnings at them, and step back from the fast bullet shot from the sniper.

"What?! How did he know that would come!"

"Not now Mephisto."

His superior said and the short boy shuts his mouth. The wind rises up inside the tiny building and the roof gets crush apart.

The smoke from the fallen building parts covers everywhere as they fall down. Talulah slashes it away. And sees the Doctor and Rhodes Island gone.

"I remember you... Y/n... Talulah would be happy to see you again..."

She sheaths her sword and walks back to the remaining Reunion force. Ringleaders quickly appear in front of her with their followers. Talulah nods and looks at the horizon of Rhodes Island running off to.

"Chase him. Only him. I want him!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.6K 70
Imagine awakening with amnesia. Most would lose their mind and our Main Character is no different. Though he handles it better than most, his curiosi...
313K 12.8K 47
*** COMPLETED *** 💕 "You are pregnant and you are coming from the clinic." Hunter stated in an emotionless tone leaving Aria completely surprised. S...
1.4K 43 8
I don't own the rights to any Marvel related or anything that is protected by copyright laws. All rights to any Marvel related or anything that is pr...
33.7K 1.1K 48
"It doesn't matter who you are, but if you hurt those that I consider as my family, I show you no mercy" Nobody knows who he really is. He was there...