Teachers Pet - Natasha Romano...

Door slidingglassdoor

Who knew studying Russian would land you in quite the predicament. Your teacher is HOT... and the feeling is... Meer

Chapter 1: New York
Chapter 2: Roommates
Chapter 3: Application
Chapter 4: Late
Chapter 5: Teacher's Favourite
Chapter 6: Wing-Woman
Chapter 7: Not Very PG
Chapter 8: Unknown Number
Chapter 9: Game Day
Chapter 10: No Reply
Chapter 12: Look Up
Chapter 13: Weirdo
Chapter 14: Perfectly Peaceful
Chapter 15: Aches & Pains
Chapter 16: Last Night
Chapter 17: Inspection
Chapter 18: Library
Chapter 19: Help
Chapter 20: Red Stamp
Chapter 21: My Bad
Chapter 22: Sick Note
Chapter 23: Greene Tea
Chapter 24: Long Story
Chapter 25: Is This A Test?
Chapter 26: Call Her

Chapter 11: Pi Delta Psi

17.3K 467 958
Door slidingglassdoor

TW

I don't care whether she wants me to go or not, I am my own woman! I can make decisions for myself. That woman doesn't control me. I'm going!

I turned my phone on silent and placed it on the floor beside me, face down, so that her texts would cease to distract me. I mean, yes, I do care about her. Honestly, I do, and it wouldn't be very characteristic of me to use this party as a way of getting back at her by sleeping with someone else. I don't dream of doing anything of the sort with anyone but her. But after the way that she acted today, ignoring me and whatnot, I do feel like messing with her a little. Just a little. I sat and pondered over the many things I could do whilst I glazed my lips in a thin coat of gloss and moved over to the wardrobe to pick out a pair of heels. My thoughts, however, were interrupted shortly after when Wanda and Carol strolled in; all dressed up and ready to go. "What do you think?" Wanda queried in reference to her dress. She spun in a circle to display the full thing before stopping to face me again with a wholesome grin on her face. "Look at you hot stuff." I hyped. "All that for Steve? He's a lucky man." She edged forward, chuckling at the remark. "Why does it have to be for Steve?" "Oh you're right, my bad. Independent woman and whatnot. Doing it for yourself. Got it." I jested, picking up a pair of heels and slipping them on. "Ready to go?" Carol called from the door where she was standing. We both nodded and gathered the last of our things from around the room. Carol was the only one taking a bag with her so we all put our phones, cash and ID's in her purse before heading out.

As we were walking along the street towards the house, we knew we were getting close considering we could see a faded glow of coloured lights flickering in the distance. The cold night air was polluted with cheering, chanting and singing mixed with the strong smell of alcohol. The ground seemed to thump and vibrate beneath us and I'd say if it were any more aggressive we would probably have risked losing our balance. This was our first major party since joining NYU and Pi Delta Psi in particular had quite the reputation so I've heard. Some crazy shit always goes down and people kill just to be invited to one of their parties. They've set cars on fire, filled entire pools with beer, created a pretty sketchy slip and slide off of their roof, and I even heard that celebrities sometimes show up. As cool and crazy as this all sounds, people say that it's their way of distracting their guests whilst the members get up to some shady stuff. Though, excuse my ignorance, but I don't think it can be that bad if people are willing to overlook it for a dumb zip-line or whatever. Besides, I wasn't worried. The three of us were going to look out for each other, making sure nothing bad happened.

When we made it to the door, we immediately bumped into the dude who invited us from our law class. I'm pretty sure his name was Levi and he was a pretty big character to say the least. Your average jock. He was captain of the NYU baseball team and I have to say, a pretty good student too. He was fairly tall, around 6ft 3 or 4 maybe. He towered over us at least. Curly brunette hair, pretty muscular, and always seemed to wear shorts... even in winter. Men. I'll never understand. He looked pretty excited to see us to say the least. "Hey! You guys made it! I didn't think you guys would show." He hugged both Carol and I and then turned to Wanda. "And you must be Wanda. I've heard all about you." She just smiled shyly and looked down at her feet. "You would be correct." she muttered but I doubt that he heard her over the loud music blasting from inside the house. "Let me just stamp you guys and you can head straight in." Judging by that I'm guessing he was on 'door duty' for tonight. Frats always did that to freshmen members. Give them the puny jobs so that they would have to work their way up. He stamped all of our hands, doing mine last when he switched stampers. I noticed that Carol and Wanda's stamps were black and mine was red. Huh? "Hey, why is mine a different colour?" I asked him, looking up at him from my hand with confusion written all over my face. "Chill. The other one ran out of ink." I just shrugged and we headed inside.

The party was wild. We were fed shots all throughout the night, we played beer pong, we danced, we sang, played drinking games, we did everything. I was too caught up in the moment, busy enjoying myself that I forgot to do what I said and text Nat every hour. Oh whatever, she'll survive. And plus, I'm fine so there's no issue. As the three of us were on the dance floor, busting some moves, just enjoying the moment, Carol left to go get another drink, leaving Wanda and I. I was pretty exhausted from being on my feet all night so I dragged Wanda outside with me to catch a breather. We sat on the edge of the pavement in front of the house, still able to hear the muffled sounds of chatter and music. We just relished in a comfortable silence, quietly panting and giggling until we had caught our breath enough to be able to speak.

"Y/N" Wanda spoke. "Yeah?" "You're a great roommate you know..." Here we go. There's always that phase that you enter when drinking where you get really soppy and sentimental. We were pretty wasted so I knew that we had probably reached that point. "...and you've been nothing but good to me since we met." She slurred, placing an arm around me and leaning on my shoulder. "Anything for you Wanda. I'm glad I got you as my roommate. I wouldn't have it any other way. You're my best friend." I stammered, my vision blurring slightly as the alcohol really begins to kick in. "That's the problem..." What is she talking about? I nudged her head off of my shoulder and we stared at each other, my face indicating a slight hint of confusion. "...I don't wanna JUST be your best friend." Before I could even process what she was saying, she leaned in and pressed a firm kiss to my lips. She went to grab the back of my head to deepen it but I pulled away before she did. I-I was shocked. Confused. Speechless. I could barely string a sentence together for a moment. "W-Wanda you're drunk, y-you don't mean it. W- We... we can't do this. I- I just- What about Steve? A-And Nat, I- Wanda what did you do?" She immediately began to cry, her head falling into her hands, covering her face out of pure embarrassment. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

Suddenly it all made sense. Our friendship. I've been completely oblivious this whole entire time. The constant hugging and hand holding. The late nights curled up in bed together. The sharing of clothes, and of makeup and of secrets. We see each other naked all the time for christ's sake how did I not catch on?! It all checks out! My thoughts were running laps inside of my head and I barely even knew what to do with myself. I love Wanda. I do. I love our friendship. O-Our connection. And I even thought we were soulmates. But platonic soulmates. I never thought there was any romance between us. I was half tempted to stay and talk things out but I felt really hot headed and I knew it would only make things worse. I couldn't bare to face her for a minute longer. I don't know if it was the kiss or the alcohol but I started to feel really dizzy all of a sudden, so I headed back inside to find Carol, leaving Wanda on the curb. Maybe she could help me make sense of things.

I head back towards the house to try and find Carol. I was looking down at my feet as I sped up to the door, trying not to panic when I bumped into someone. Levi. He turned around looking pretty angry, half expecting there to be a dude behind him looking to start a fight. His features softened when he looked down and saw that it was me. "Hey, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Have you seen Carol? I just need to speak to her... Like right now." I said, visibly panicked at this point. He stroked my cheek with one of his hands, trying to ease the stress, but to no avail. "Yeah, I think I saw her upstairs. Come on I'll take you." He offered out his hand, which I took and he lead me through the crowded house and up the stairs. We weaved in and out of the busy upstairs hallway until we made it to a door. A bedroom door. And we went inside.

We walked in and I scanned the room frantically looking for her. "Where is she? I don't see h-" I froze mid sentence when I heard the door lock. I whipped my head around to look back at Levi who was now looking at me with a devilish glint in his eye which was accompanied by a disturbingly large grin. "I could have sworn I saw her in here." He lied, slowly sauntering over as he unbuckled his belt. Oh no! Oh God please no! Where's my phone?! Where's my fucking phone?! SHIT! It's in Carol's purse. "Levi... what are you doing?" I said shakily, hoping that I could somehow reason with him. I backed away slowly as he inched closer and closer. My back then hit the wall and I was cornered. I only had one option left. Scream. "HHEELLLPP-" My cries were quickly suppressed by Levi's rough palm being squeezed against my mouth. He dragged me over to the bed and slammed me down, crushing his body on top of mine so that I couldn't move. I wriggled and squirmed, kicking and punching and slapping but to no avail. He was too strong. He yanked his T-Shirt of and began pulling his shorts down, making sure to brush down my thigh as he did so. I was paralyzed. I couldn't move. As much as I wanted to I couldn't. My body froze. I had accepted my fate and in that moment I just wanted to melt away. I wept heavily, yet silently. I couldn't even make a sound if I tried. When his hand left my mouth and moved down to my leg, squeezing it tightly and leaving a bruise, I couldn't even scream. My throat was dry and my body went numb.

"The safe word is 'keep going'." He snickered, making my whole body go stiff. He got a couple thrusts in before the door burst open, coming completely off of its hinges, and a figure approached. They grabbed Levi and threw him up against the wall, kicking and punching him repeatedly until he was laid on the floor, bloody and unconscious. It was Carol. She offers a hand out to me, helping me up and bringing me into a tight hug. My sobs became more violent and I was finally able to make a noise, even though it was just a faint whimper. I shook violently in her hold, gripping on to her tightly as she just swayed gently and stroked the back of my head. "I saw him bring you up here and then I heard you scream. You're okay now though. Look. He's knocked out. We're getting you out of here right now." She led me by the wrist out of the room and down the stairs and out of the house. The tears had stopped and I just felt completely numb. My brain couldn't even comprehend what had just happened. "Where's Wanda?" she asks, to which to just shrug in response. She wasn't on the curb where I had left her anymore, which made me wonder where she was. The situation with Levi had made me forget about mine and Wanda's interaction but I was still worried about her. "You stay here, I'm gonna go find her okay? I'll be quick." Before she runs off I was able to grab her wrist, jerking her back and ask a final favour. "Can I have my phone?" She nodded and hurried to get it out of her purse and hand it to me before she sped back into the house. I looked at my phone to see I had a ton of texts and missed calls from Nat.

Please tell me you didn't go Y/N.

Y/N! Answer me, you're worrying me!

Y/N! What happened to text me every hour are you okay? Are you safe?

This isn't funny, you're scaring me! I get that you're mad but at least let me know that you're okay, I'm worried sick!

This isn't something to joke about just tell me that you're okay, PLEASE!!

Oh she was mad. I felt bad for making her worry so much, but she was right. I should have listened to her. PDP really were nothing but trouble. I didn't want to stay here at this stupid party and I didn't want to go back to my room and face Wanda, especially after what just happened. I only had one other option. Although I wasn't sure that it would work, I just had to pray that it would. I unlocked my phone and went to contacts. I scrolled down, clicking on the contact of the only person I needed right now and pressed 'call'. It didn't even ring for a second until the person picked up.

"Hey... uhh... I-I'll send you my location. I just- I- Can you pick me up please? I- I- uhh... I need you..."

A/N

I been waiting for this one. TURN IT UP. Decided I would quench your thirsts today.

This was supposed to go up yesterday but I decided to do a little last minute tweaking but it's here now. I keep coming at you with these long chapters but I think they're better than the shorter ones.

Happy Friday everyone. Since Friday always got them good vibes I thought I'd give you this chapter, free of charge. Anyways... Wanda and Y/N, ooooohhh steamy. It was never gonna be Carol I was just playing with y'all but a couple of you saw this coming.

Things are coming together a little now. Who did Y/N call? I mean I think its pretty obvious but yeah... See you in the next chapter :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

173K 5.9K 35
You are Tony Stark's latest recruit in his plan to protect the world, and as the youngest and smartest Harvard graduate you are the perfect choice. B...
88.3K 2.2K 26
A story about y/n x Natasha Romanoff! Y/n is a 20 year old girl that hates university not only she doesn't behave in class, she also likes to make a...
8.8K 207 10
Just a typical Professor Romanoff x student fanfic :) You are at NYU studying Russian, creative writing, and maths. Everyone has warned you about yo...
216K 5.5K 28
Y/N, a fourteen year old girl, is abused by her stepfather and mother. Her Russian teacher, Natasha Romanoff already has her suspicions about Y/N. S...