my fallin angel

By wolfietoons101

what happens if number five wasnt alone in the apocalypse? what happens when the fallin angel and number five... More

before you read
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Authers note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter2
Bonus chapter 2 part 2
Note

chapter 14

1.2K 27 2
By wolfietoons101

All four of the boys.... well men, walked into the room where harol Jenkins body was.

Klaus: woah...

Five: yeah, who could have done this?

Diego: well I guess someone beat us to the punch.

Klaus: I don't know.. but I have an idea, maybe vanya has powers after all...

Diego: if vanya left, then she will most likely go to the academy. We should go, the cops are gonna be here any minute now.

Five: wait, hold on just for a sec guys.

As five walked to leonards body, taking off his eye patch, and grabing the glass eye in his pocket. Five slipes on the eye.

Klaus: ew gross

Five: same eye size and same eye color, guys this is it.. the one who caused the apocalypse.

As everyone was looking at the dead body with amazement, Alex was looking at his body very differently. Not in a sexual way but more in im going to eat his flesh type of way. Alex hasn't been eating or sleeping since he was dealing with other important stuff. As they were about to leave, five notice the devils mark, next to harold missing eye.

Five: alex... have you been here before?

Alex: I told you not to be surprised about it.

Diego: wait, did you kill him?

Alex: no, I didn't kill him... why should I, im not a murder or something. I don't kill for fun or anything. My job is to BRING people to hell or heaven but mostly hell Diego. But I didn't kill him.

Five notice Alex eyes where witching form his demon eyes then to his human eyes. Five also noticed that every time Alex would look over at the dead body, he could see Alex licking his lips, as if he was hungry. Diego and Klaus noticed but they thought he was horny for fives attention. Five pulls out one of the knifes form the dead corpse.

Klaus: five what are you doing?

Five: just give me a second.

Diego: guys we got to get out of here.

As five walked closely to Alex, diego and Klaus also looked over to see what was going on.

Alex: what are you doing?

Five: trying to do a experiment.

As five puts the knife in front of alexs face. All three of them saw Alexs eye color and pupil changed once he had  smell the  blood off the knife. But Alex caught himself from changing his form.

Alex: look, let's get moving and ill tell you about all of me... but we got company which I mean the police, everyone grab a hold of my hand.

Five immediately held onto Alex hand as deigo and grabbed on to each other and onto fives hand. As the sneak away from the police as they watch the police  walking in. As they made their way to the car. As they drove back home, Alex and five went to the bar they had in the academy. Five makes the drinks for both of them, as Alex messes with a certain object he had in his pocket.

Five: so do you think we really stopped the apocalypse?

Alex: I don't know, I can't tell you honey.

Five: why not?

Alex: things happen for a reason, right?

Five: like when we got married?

Alex: yeah... im not sure if your teasing me or your trying to hurt my little heart.

Five shakes his head, taking a sip of his margarita before asking Alex about what just happened with harold.

Five: so, are we gonna talk about how you were drooling over Harold's blood like he was your lunch?

Alex starts sweating but he knew that five would kill him if he didn't tell the truth.

Alex: i-i havent.... you know when.... oh okay, so I havent been eating.... or sleeping...

Five: why aren't you taking care of yourself babe.

Alex: because I will need my sycopathic  self to help me...

Five: help you with what Alex?

Alex: fight both my father and brother...

Five: hmm, so your going to let me take care of you or are you gonna push me away?

Alex immediately went to soft cuddle mode, acting cute with five.

Alex: I would like it if you took care of me five~

Five could see alexs tail, wag from side to side happlie.

Five: we could cuddle all day or  why don't we go out on a date, like you promised me too~

As five wraps his arms around alexs neck. Alex looks into fives eyes, as he leans closer to five.

Alex: sure, but how about we go out for dinner and them ill show you a fun time, if you know what I mean.

As Alex wiggles his eyebrows, five starts giggling before kissing his dorky loving husband. As their kiss started to a little heated, Alex picks up five, putting him on his lap.  Before they could do anything, someone knocked on the door, making five and alex stop from what they were doing.

Five: ill get it.

Alex: okay, but first fix yourself or people will get the wrong idea

Five: shut up Alex.

Alex laughs before looking at Delores.

Alex: don't worry I didn't forget about you Delores... fuck you, you have to much power over me and five... you literally married us Delores... why am I even talking to you.

As Alex looks back to his husband. He saw five and hazel walking in with his gun on his hand.

Alex: so are you here to kill us or did you come here often to drink?

Hazel: oh, sorry bad habit.

Five: why are you here hazel?

But before they could talk, deigo rushes in and trys fighting hazel. As five and alex watched, deigo bite hazels ear, five jumps and smacks a bottle of diegos head.

Five: I cross the line of biting

Alex: I don't know~

Five playfully glairs at alex before walking over to him

Hazel: I came here to help with stopping the apocalypse.

Five:your a dollar short my friend.

Alex: the apocalypse is over

Hazel: holy shit, really?

Alex: yeah, I took him to hell obviously... so why help know even though you joined late Hazel?

Five: im curious as well Hazel?

Hazel: let's just say, I took interest in the donut shop.

Alex: theirs something else my friend, meaning that you took interest in someone~ not just the shop my friend.

Hazel blushes beofre taking a seat next to five.

Alex: its noting to be ashamed of, I mean look at me... I took an interest of a special someone and stayed with them when I could. So your not alone buddy. And besides im a proud simp.

Alex smiles at five while he blushed looking away from Alex.

Hazel: so now what?

Five: I don't really know actually... I mean, Alex and I talked about it but we never really thought about it. So what about you?

Hazel: im done with this bull shit, im going to start over.

Five: easier said then done.

Hazel: its doesn't have to be hard, think it about this way, what would have happened if you didn't time travel? Or came across the handler?

Five: I would've grow up to an emotional stunted man-child.

Hazel: and what about you Alex?

Alex: I wouldve had live a life with full of regret, hatred, and revenge. I would have had a huge fight with my brother and father by now... I would have been so alone...

Hazel didn't know if he need to pat him on the back or not, and went back to five.

Hazel: see, change isn't hard.

Alex: the concept of change is hard, whether it is for the good or bad. If allsion didn't die, I would have had started my family by now, but because she did past away, I wouldnt have met five. Even if he was on earth or in the apocalypse.

Five: so you would basically follow me to the ends of the earth huh?

Alex: if that what it takes then yes I would... we would have probably had a  real wedding too.

Five starts blushing really red. If this was a cartoon, you would have seen smoke coming from both of his ears.

Hazel: I hope i become like that one day with my love interest.

Alex: oh you will, your talking about Agnes right?

Hazel: how did you?

Alex pulled out his book of people all over the world.

Alex: by my book of people, anyways I'll cherish the moments with her by the way...Or just immediate go to the hospital before its to late my friend.

Hazel: what do you mean cherish and why go to the hospital?

Alex: Agnes has cancer Hazel. I'm not sure if she knows but, it may not be to late to catch it.

Hazel: thank you

Before hazel walked put the door, Alex yells out to him.

Alex: HER SAFE WORD IS STRAWBERRY!

as Alex laughs before looking back at five, who was looking at him wiredly.

Alex: what?

Five: really, her safe word?

Alex: yeah, I mean yours is black coffee and I don't see you complaining.

Right before five could smack Alex, deigo slowly starts getting up.

Diego: where did the bastard go?

Five: I let him go Diego.

Diego: what why?! He attacked us in our house, killed patch

Alex: and she's alive you know...your welcome by the way, why stay in the past Diego. Staying in the past isn't going to help you Diego.

Diego: and how do you know that you deviled bastard.

Alex: because I lived through it you ass, and nothing help me live my life happlie. Its time to move on Diego.  Would patch wanted you to kill thoses guys for her. For me.... Allison wanted me to find someone else to love and to be happy with.

As Alex grabs fives hand, while staring at him with loving eyes. As five did the same. Then Alex looked back at deigo.

Alex: so grow a pair, would you?

Five: besides, tell us why you liked about her anyways.

Diego: nice legs, cute butt.

Five: anything more perfound then that.

Alex; like I don't know, her personality?

Deigo:... she sees the good in people, no matter what.

Alex: then why are you standing their looking depressed? Go after her and stop being a bitch about it.

Diego looks at Alex, surprisingly.

Alex: she's not going to wait for you, you know. If you can't commit then why fight for her. If your not willing to  change your perspective of commitment then I don't know what is wrong with you. I been fighting for 54 thousand years for five, so that I could see him again... and I would do it for another thousand. If you love someone, then their worth fighting for.

As Alex and five walked away, hand in hand with Delores. While deigo just walks away, thinking about what Alex said. As Alex and five where in the middle of the hall way. Five stops before turning to look at Alex.

Five: im going to go leave Delores back where she belongs.

Alex: you sure about that?

Five: yeah, and just like you said... its time to move on.. right.

As five walked away, Alex realized what five just said to him.

Alex: WAIT, WERE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH DELORES?

Five: no, but I was thinking about it though, but you didn't give me a reason to so... bye love

Alex: five hargreeves Wasabi, you oh forget it.

Once he saw five jump, Alex looked down at the little red velvet box he had in his pocket.

Alex: I hope you'll still wait for me another year love. I promise you that I will come back, even if it takes me a thousand years more.

Alex puts the box away. he also felt a peace of paper in his pocket. Taking it out he reads it and says softly.

Alex; let's stop the real apocalypse.

As Alex makes himself invisible so that  anyone couldn't see him. As Vanya walks in, looking around the front room of the academy. As Luther walks down the stairs.

Vanya:luther... I wanted to apologize to Allison for what I did.

Luther: don't worry, ill make sure you do.

Vanya felt something wrong with Luther that made her nervous. Before Luther could get a hold of her, Alex kicks him away from Vanya.

Luther: what the hell

As Luther saw, a Burst of flames out of now where. Their standing tall is Alex.

Alex: i wouldn't do that if I were you number 1.

As Alex walks infront of vanya, putting a cristal necklace around her.

Alex: ill tell you everything about your powers vanya but you have to stay calm.

Vanya nods as she stand behind of Alex.

Luther: alex, she's to dangerous.

Alex: no, she just doesn't know how to control her powers because your father didn't have the balls to help her do it. The only dangerous person is me. I'm the fuckimg devil you dumb ass.

Before Luther could punch Alex, five jumps in the nick of time to see the academy still standing.

Five: Luther stop, Alex is right. Leonard wasn't the cause the apocalypse, he was the fuel. Vanya caused the apocalypse with out knowing.

Vanya: I did

Alex: yeah but we can change that fate Vanya... Trust us.

Luther: but I don't get it, how would Alex know?

Alex: I known for awhile actually.

Five: what?!

Alex: I knew about it, like two days ago.

Five: we could've stop it by then Alex

Alex: exactly but vanya needed to know if she was actually normal. And remember what I said five, things happen for a reason.

Luther: what do you mean?

Alex: I was once a angle Luther, vanya was only 10 when she made that wish. She wished that if she was truly normal. So now she knows, her wish was granted.

Five: it was the old folks tail that mom told us when we found a white angle feather.

Alex: now let's go see Allison, I think I could help her if you want.

Luther only nods as, everyone walks toward the room Allison was in.

Alex: alright, let's begin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 57 20
This is book two For my Umbrella Academy Fic. I recommend you read my first book In love with Number 2. GOING UNDER HEAVY EDITING! Super Cringy btw😬
404 37 9
A Five x OC, Umbrella Academy read! Started: 02/28/2024 Finish: 00/00/0000 Summary: A/N: the story is probably written better than this summary. 😭 A...
167 8 7
A combination of both the comics and the TV series, Five Mets a mermaid and falls in love. What happens when forces try to keep them apart? Five will...
313K 5.1K 34
𝐹. 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!̲ - 𝙎𝙞𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣. 𝙎𝙚�...