𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗳...

By bubbletearoom

Born into the mafia, where the hungry hunt, and the ruthless kill. Wanting to escape this gruesome life , wi... More

01. 𝙫𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙣
02. 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚
04. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨
05. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 *
06. 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧
07. 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧
08. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖
09. 𝙠𝙖𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙣
10. 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 *
11. 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙
12. 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙩 2
13. 𝙧𝙚𝙙
14. 𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
15. 𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖̀
16. 𝙤𝙝𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙞 *

03. 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙘

3K 74 155
By bubbletearoom

CHAPTER THREE

cryptic

"You were a risk, a mystery, and the most certain thing I'd ever known"

-Beau Taplin

FROZEN BY HIS WORDS, you shove him off of you, kneeing him in the groin, hard. He stumbles back and falls on the ground, yelling in pain.

"I told you not to touch me, bastard" you scoff, as you cross your arms. The man quickly stumbles up, grabbing his pistol on the table. He points it straight at your head, in one swift movement. Your surprised by how quick he moves—studying his movements. A smile creeps on your face, as you admire the man standing in front of you.

You walk towards him, never breaking eye contact with him. With the pistol still aimed for your head, he locks eyes with you as well.

"Not scared huh?" He cocks, raising an eyebrow

"Oh baby, trust me. Your nothing compared to what I've seen"

A smile creeps on his face, as he eyes you down. He roughly shoves you into the wall behind you, pinning your hands above your head. This time—muzzle pressed against your forehead. You hear the pistol load, as he brings his hand to your neck, gripping it hard. You take your hand, and grab the barrel of the pistol, pressing it further into your skin.

"If you're gonna shoot me, then do it" You tease, causing his eyes to widen.

"How about you beg for it bitch?" The man spits, as his hot breath trickles down your neck. You swallow hard, as your face is barely an inch away from his. Your heart thumps out of your chest, as his broad shoulders loom over you.

"G-get off of me" you say, trying to hide your fear with your poker face.

He notices your state, and pulls the gun back, putting it in his back pocket.

"Just because you have a pretty face, doesn't mean people won't hurt you." He teases. You roll your eyes, and turn away from him. Back turned towards him, you feel hands gripping your waist from behind. The man comes closer to you, with your back pressed against his chest.

"Did I scare you?" He asks, hands squeezing tightly on your waist. 

"Men like you don't scare me. You disgust me actually". You lied, hoping for him not to catch on. You leave his embrace, and turn back around to face him.

He grabs your hand, and brings it up to his face. He plants a kiss on the back of your hand, causing you to freeze. He looks up at you, with his yellow flames burning their way through your body.

"Don't worry, I would never hurt you"

Stuck in the moment, you just watch the stranger in front of you. You don't even know who he is—yet your eager to find out more.

"Who are you?" you ask, "We've been in here for about 20 minutes, and you haven't introduced yourself yet"

The man laughs, letting go of your hand. He walks over to his desk, and leans against it with his hands.

"Why do you want to know?"

You scrunch your face in annoyance, walking closer to him.

"If I'm getting involved with you Immortals, I at least want to know who you are, and why your men kiss your feet, as if your a god or something" You say laughing. He looks at you, with a cold, stern look on his face, shutting you up real quick.

"My name is Rintarou Suna. I'm the boss of the Immortals."

Suna. That name rang in your head, as if you've heard it somewhere.

"Here, let me introduce you to a couple people. If your gonna join us, mind as well know your way around here"

Suna grabs your hand, as the both of you leave the room. You both walk down the stairs, leading back to the main room.

"This is the main room. We call it the pit. Everything happens here. There's drinks, food, dancers, any type of entertainment you can think of."

You nod, as you follow him past the crowd.

"You might see a lot of people right now, but us Immortals are very small. If anything, there's only a couple of us. So the people you see now, their not one of us, just a bunch of randoms ."

Suna drags you with the music, leading you to the dance floor. He rests his hands on your waist, feeling your the gun on the side of your dress. He laughs and just ignores it.

"You know how to dance?" You ask curiously

"Of course I know how to dance. There isn't anything I don't know how to do baby" He winks, as you roll your eyes from his cockiness.

The two of you sway to the music, as you put your hands around Suna's neck. He brings you closer, as his hands roam closer to your ass. You kick his shin with your heel, making him jolt out of pain.

"Hands up here" You smirk, as his hands rest back on your waist

"This encounter with you has just been trials of you hurting me" He winces, as you laugh.

"It's nothing you can't take, handsome"

Suna smirks at your words, as you both continue to dance.

"Who are you, really?" you ask. "I know your not this cold, scary guy you make out to be."

Suna stops dancing, and just looks you in the eye. There was a short pause, before he opened his mouth to respond.

"That's a mystery, darling"

You leave his arms, and the both of you leave the dance floor. Suna spots Atsumu, and points directly at him.

"As you've met before, that's Atsumu, my right hand man. He's an Immortal. People call him Striker, since he's known for his crazy hits. That boy can do damage, man."

You purse your lips, surprised at Atsumu's abilities. Suna then points at the platinum haired boy, standing right next to Atsumu.

"That's Osamu, Atsumu's twin brother. He's also an Immortal. Around here, we know him as Sniper. As his name says it all, he's the best sniper I know."

"Beat sniper huh?" You scoff.

"Alright listen, I know your known for being the best shooter. But, we'll test that later." Suna winks at you, as you two continue to walk.

Suna stops in front of a couple men—one with white and black hair, the other with a buzz cut. They dap each other up, and the boy with the buzz cut whispers something in Suna's ear. Suna nods, and looks at you.

"Y/n, this is Kita and Aran" Suna says

Kita smiles at you, and runs his hand through his hair

"Hey I'm Kita, but people here call me Maestro. I'm basically the brains of the Immortals". Suna nods in agreement. You look at the other boy, who introduces himself as well.

"I'm Aran, you can call me Valiant. To put it in short terms, I'm basically the strongest one here...well, physical wise." You laugh, looking at Suna, seeing him laughing as well.

"Cant argue with that one. Y/n , one time, bastard almost broke my fuckin arm in an arm wrestle." The four of you laugh, as you feel Suna grabbing your hand. He laughs with you, as you admire his smile. How is he so damn handsome?

"Alright, well I'm gonna show y/n around some more. Kita, tell Striker and Sniper to deal with them. I'm busy right now." Suna's voice turned cold, as he drags you away from the rest of the men. There was a short silence, until you let go of Suna's hand.

"What did you mean by 'them'?" You ask, as Suna continues to walk without you. He didn't respond—just continues to walk.

"Follow me, there's something I want to show you." Suna ignores your question, as you follow behind him. He guides you through a dark tunnel, only lit with the light of the moon.

"Where are we going?" you ask. Suna just grabs your hand, making you follow him.

"Trust me, you'll like it."

He leads the both of you to a door, opening it for you. You walk outside, and feel the breeze of the wind, blowing through your hair. You turn around towards Suna, seeing him walking up to you.

"This is what I wanted to show you."

You look out, taken back by the view. The warehouse had an entire overview of Tokyo, lights dancing in the distance. Nobody could see you, since the warehouse was hidden so secretively. You hug yourself from how cold it is, since you were only wearing a dress

"Are you cold? Here. Take my jacket."

You smile at Suna, accepting his jacket. He puts it on for you, and you take in his scent. You could smell his expensive cologne, still lingering on his clothes.

"I come here every day. Pretty isn't it?"

"It's...beautiful"

Looking out again towards the city, your eyes squinted. It laid perfectly on the horizon—sunset reflecting off of the city lights. You and Suna were just standing there, enjoying each other's company. The was a long silence, until Suna spoke.

"Do you know why we're called the Immortals?" Suna asks, as you pause, thinking to yourself.

"No, why?"

Suna starts walking, grabbing your hand.

"We Immortals are different from any other mafia clan. We're called Immortals for a reason."

Suna stops walking, and sits down. He taps his lap, gesturing for you to sit.

"The way we train, the way we think, the way we fight—it's different from the rest. That's why were called Immortals. No matter what happens to us, we live. We survive. We're Immortal."

You sit on his lap, resting your head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. You open your mouth, wanting to say something.

"Boss-"

"Just call me Suna."

You pause, taking in a deep breath.

"Suna, everybody dies at some point. Nobody is Immortal." Suna laughs at your comment. Rubbing your thigh, Suna sighs.

"Y/n, I didn't mean physically. Of course everybody dies. But, the soul, the spirit...they live forever."

You take in Suna's words, appalled by his thoughts.

"To be an Immortal, doesn't just take an average person. You have to have the will—the mindset, to fight, and live forever."

You look at Suna, cupping his face. You just rub your thumb on his cheek, admiring his features.

"Your cheeks are getting red" you giggle, making Suna smile at you.

"Come on, let's go back inside. You still have initiation. Just because I find you good company, doesn't mean your automatically in."

You roll your eyes, following Suna inside. Although, you pause at the door.

"Suna?"

He turns around, looking at you.

"Hm?"

There's a short pause , until you bring yourself to say it.

"What's your name? I know it's Suna, but what do people know you as?"

Suna seems surprised by your question, as his eyes widen. He grabs your hand, lightly squeezing. Those damn eyes, looking into yours.

"Why do you want to know my name?"

You choke, as you don't know what to say.

"I-I don't know, I just-"

Suna interrupts you, smashing his lips onto yours. You stumble back, almost falling, but Suna catches you in his embrace, pulling you closer to him. You kiss him back, feeling his soft lips against yours. Putting your hands around his neck, he licks your bottom lip, asking for permission. You allow him to dominate, as his tongue swirls around your mouth. The sweet, savory taste fills your tastebuds, making you want more. Suna grabs the back of your head, gripping your hair softly. You moan into the kiss, as he pulls your hair back, causing your head to look up. Suna kisses your neck, leaving marks all over. You moan, as he finds your sweet spot. Suna pulls back, allowing the both of you to catch your breath. You played with his hair on the back of his head, as one of his hands rest on the back of your neck, while the other grips your ass. He licks his lips, as he stares at yours.

"Cryptic. My name is Cryptic."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1K 45
"𝐁𝐫𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲?" "𝐈- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤." "𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝...
42.5K 1.2K 40
Kenma Kozume wants to join the Nekoma Mafia Group, but he's having a hard time when the leader, Kuroo Tetsuro, doesn't trust him. Will Kenma finally...
65.9K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...
495K 19.5K 46
❛ 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙰 𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂𝙴 ❜ ♯ 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝚁𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄̄ 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗅𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝗒𝗈�...