Arrange Marriage||Taehyung ff...

By PayalSharma671

y/n and Taehyung who are no way in love with each other are arranged into a marriage by their parents...how w... More

Part-1
Part -2
Part-3
Part-4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part -8
Part - 9
Part -10
Part -11
Part - 12
Part -13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part- 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part- 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part -28
Part -29
Part - 30
Part -31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part -36
Part -37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part -40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part -52
Part - 54
Part -55
Part - 56
Part -57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part -61
BONUS

Part 53

80.6K 3.3K 2.1K
By PayalSharma671

Y/n's POV

After having a great time in the backyard, we came back to the room...I took shower in our room and tae went to the other room for taking shower.

After having shower I walked towards the balcony of our room admiring the view outside.

Though it was nighttime but it wasn't completely dark because of the lights.

The big and dense rows of trees a little glimpse of mountain..ever shining Moon and the beautiful stars....just the perfect view to please your eyes.

I was just standing there putting my hands on the railing and thinking about my whole day....the best day of my life......if I sum up all the happy moments of my life still it wouldn't be able to equate with the happiness and luckiness I felt today.

Tae's POV

I came back to our room after having shower.

I looked around the room but didn't saw y/n.

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked further, that's when I saw a small figure standing at the balcony.

She loves balconies.

But the thing which amazed me right now was what she was wearing.

She was wearing a silky hot pink short sleeveless night gown.

I just kept staring at her almost bare appealing back.

I have never seen her wearing night gowns because she always wear pyjamas but today......then I remembered that I asked Mom to pack her bag so mom must have kept this.

My eyes roam all around her body, and I felt heat rising in my body.

I know what is this feeling...I have felt it many times before but today was different because today I am not able to curb or control it.

I was sweating even when the air conditioner is working perfectly.

I slowly walked towards the balcony and stood behind her, her scent filling my nostrils.

She still hasn't noticed my presence.

I snaked my arms around her waist...she flinched a little but calmed down instantly.

Her body still had the water droplets from the shower, which was making her irresistible.

I kissed the drop of the water resting on her bare shoulder softly.

Y/n's POV

I was enjoying the view when I felt a pair of hands around my waist....I finched a little but immediately recognized the cologne and calmed down.

Then he suddenly kissed my shoulder, which sent shivers down my spine.

That kiss slowly trailed towards my neck.

I closed my eyes and titled my neck giving him more access.

He sucked a spot on my neck making me feel weak in my knees...and I am pretty sure that left a mark.

Then swiftly he turned me around.

He looked at my eyes for few seconds, and then leaned forwards and kissed my lips.

We have kissed many times before but this kiss was different....it was conveying a lot...it was conveying his desire and need...and I guessed what he wants.....infact I want it too...so I have no plans of stopping him.

I kissed him back.

His kiss moved towards my jaw leaving butterfly kisses and then again to my neck.

I was trying hard not to let out any sound .

Then he adruptly stopped and looked at my eyes as if asking for consent.

I gave him an assuring smile.

The delight was evident on his face.

He effortlessly picked me up bridal style and walked inside the room towards the bed.

He layed me down and hovered over me.

It was not my first time but it was my first time with him and I was really feeling nervous all of a sudden.

He leaned forward removing my sleeves and kissing my collarbone, leaving marks.

It was definitely a feeling I would love to experience again and again..

He leaned back again to remove his tshirt.

And in seconds he was shirtless.

His perfect torso with slightly damp and messy hair accompanied with those deep eyes which were staring at me with desire was completely intoxicating.

He again leaned forward but I stopped him by his shoulders.

He looked at me confused.

Y/n - " Tae, I wanna confess something before this."

He nodded still with a confused expression.

Y/n - " I-I am not a virgin."

Tae's POV

Y/n - " I-I am not a virgin."

I would be lying if I say it didn't affected me....It affected me to think that she was this intimate with someone before.......but that was in past, everyone has a past so it doesn't matter anymore...what matter now is that she is mine and she loves me.

I kissed her forehead.

Tae- " Good, atleast one of us is experienced."

She looked at me shocked maybe because she didn't expected me to be a virgin...yes I was a Playboy but I never slept with someone because I could never make myself to sleep with someone I don't feel any strong feelings towards

Y/n - " You mean-"

Tae - " You are my first and would be my last."

Y/n's POV

I was shocked at the sudden revealation of tae being a virgin.

I knew it was past but I can't help but feel guilty......but I shrug that thought away and decided to make his first time beautiful and special.

I raised up and kissed him passionately showing my love for him.

Time skip
Tae's POV

It was morning, I woke up due to the beautiful sunlight.

I stretched my arms and looked at my side where y/n was sleeping while hugging me

Just then I remembered last night or I should say the best night of my life.,I blushed at the thought of that.....she is beautiful and she made me so happy last night....I am blessed to have her.

I was just wearing my sweatpants and she was wearing my shirt but it couldn't hide those hickeys I gave her last night.

Tae's mind - " She looks even more beautiful in my clothes and my marks.......i just hope she doesn't scold me after looking at those marks."

I thought removing her hair which were blocking my view of her face.

She groaned a little.

Tae - " Good morning love."

Y/n - " Good morning."

She said in a sleepy voice and closed eyes.

I tried getting up from the bed,but she held me back by hugging me tight.

Y/n - " Don't go...sleep more."

She said almost in her mouth.

I chuckled at how cute she looked and hugged her back.

(Disclaimer - Guys they used protection and so should you, not just to prevent unwanted pregnancy but also avoid STD's cause you never know....also they cleaned up after and you should clean up yourself before and after coitus otherwise it's unhygienic.)

Time skip
Few weeks later

We were back from U.S the next day....and that night was memorable...each and every part of that night is memorable for me.

Now I think we are completely a normal couple, we are married, happy, in love and sexually active.

I am so contented with my life and my significant other.

Today is weekend, so that means no office today.

But for quite long I didn't got the opportunity to hangout with my girls
So, Lisa and Dahyun have came today to my house to spend some time together and ofcourse Dahyun bought jihyun along but sadly she isn't with us right now, she is been taken care of by Taehyung in the room and we girls are in the living room having our girl chat.

We were showing some pictures to each other, when suddenly Lisa spoke.

Dahyun - " When is Soobin coming back."

Soobin has gone to Paris to meet his parents because they have no plans to come back to Korea.

Y/n - " Don't know exactly....but he said he would stay for couple of months."

Dahyun nodded

Lisa - " Guys, I have to tell you something."

She spoke suddenly and so fast.

Me and Dahyun looked at each other and then at lisa, who was looking super nervous.

She gulped

Lisa - " umm.....I-I"

I really wonder what was this big news which she is so nervous while telling.

Y/n - " Don't tell me you got pregnant by some stranger."

I said curiously while eating my popcorn.

Dahyun smacked my arm

Dahyun - " Shut up!"

Y/n - " What?......look at her...she is looking super guilty."

Then I gasped

Y/n - " No way..........did you killed someone?"

Lisa - " Yahhhhhhhh!.....would you let me speak?"

Y/n - " Ok, sorry."

I said shutting my mouth.

Lisa - " I-I.............I"

Dahyun - " Should I come tomorrow?"

She said with a bored look.

Lisa - " Iamdatingsomeone."

Me and Dahyun both widened our eyes.

Dahyun and Y/n - " How long?"

Lisa - " T-two months."

Both of us gasped and smacked her head.

Dahyun - " I would have accepted if you killed someone but you didn't told us that you are dating and that too for two months."

Y/n - "For Two months."

I said for aesthetics you know.

Lisa - " I-I wanted to be sure first, before telling anyone......you are the first people to know....I haven't told my parents yet."

We calmed down after coming to know that we are the first ones to know.

Y/n - " Do we know him?"

She shook her head.

Dahyun - " Show the picture then."

She showed us a picture and I am proud of her, he looks handsome and somewhat a caring person.

Y/n - " He seems nice, what's his name?"

Lisa - " Kunpimook....... he's a Thai too...we met at my relative's party."

(Incase you didn't get it....he is BamBam from GoT7....btw I don't ship them infact I don't ship any idols paired in this story.)

Dahyun - " He is Thai??....don't worry about aunty-uncle then."

She said with a chuckle while eating her chips.

Y/n - " Exactly, that's the only thing they want in your boyfriend.........'he must be thai.'"

I said mimicking Lisa's mom's voice.

And all of us laughed.

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking on the star button if you liked it 🙏

And do tell me your feedback about the story through the comment section

It was fun writing the last incident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 2K 44
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...
1.8M 69.2K 31
Modest & ordinary Y/n was arranged to marry Kim Taehyung, the son of one of the richest men in South Korea. Would cold Taehyung warm up to Y/n? Would...
181K 4.8K 14
"Mom I swear I'll never work on this marriage." He yelled at his mother's face. "Taehyunga, calm down." His mom replied. "Why don't you understand th...
120K 3.4K 57
He is cold as ice and scary as hell but she is sweet as honey and beautiful as angel , He warn her not to fall in love with him but she is already fa...