ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

61. The bunny's bazooka

4.1K 176 76
By KimichiMice

Huh?! When did I  get here? That mysterious man, I knocked me out and brought me here probably.

Where am I? Great.. another yet again dark room.

Y/n:H-Hello?!

D.O: Hi..

Y/n:Gah! W-Where- who's there?!

I said in a panic, I turn my head side to side to know where D.O is, ben though it's pitch black dark in here.

D.O: Chill it's only me D.O.. don't tell me you actually forgotten me.. because if you did, I'll be very sad.

He sounds like a whining kid but why is his voice so full of boredom and bluntness on the tone?

Y/n:W-What are you going to do to me..?

D.O: Whatever master says...

I can already imagine his creepy smile?! For once I'm greatful it's dark.

Y/n:Who is your master?

D.O: I don't know.

That's when I froze. Wait.. he doesn't know him master? His master?! Seriously he doesn't know?!

D.O:Crazy and stupid.. I know...I never knew my master's name. He only gave me a name then he left.

Y/n: Do you have any idea what he might what from me?

D.O: Master doesn't like sharing his plans..so I don't know.

Y/n: Well your master sure is a wacko.

D.O: Yes. Indeed he is.

I froze again. Is this guy for real? Did he just say that his master is wacko indeed. If his master's was Bts I'll be surprised if his still alive, his kinda the type of guy that wouldn't kill his master. His just going to obey his every order, even if his master kill him he'll be proud. his a psycho.

D.O: Your planning to escape now, do you?

He said as he tilted his head to the side.

Y/n: umm...N-No

D.O: That's good.

That's when I headed foot steps walking away. At light suddenly appeared. So he opened the door and left. That guy.... I'll give him a 9 out of 10 for being the most weirdest guy I've ever encountered in my life.

I wonder how everyone is doing? Are Kookie and the others looking for me?

- - -

Bts took a little meeting down their nearest Hideout on the warehouse location.

Jin: Any leads guys?

Yoongi:Yes but, hyung..they moved her to another place. Setting up a warehouse that has many hidden door to palter with us, making us think that Y/n is on the warehouse..

Suga took a deep breath after that and then continued his conclusion.

Yoongi: and her phone...they left it on their meeting room. Letting us thought that Y/n is actually not in the warehouse..making us think either Y/n is in the warehouse or not..

Namjoon:His playing games with us..

Jungkook: It makes me mad. We only have 6 hours before 5 AM.

Taehyung:This mission makes me think that this is a test of training.

Yoongi: that's good. Think of this as a test..if we fail. We must took the electric punishment, do you guys agree?

Other: ....okay!

Suga just grinned in satisfaction. He knows that his brothers doesn't like being electrified. So his sure that the other wouldn't get distracted this time, they be more focused and serious than ever.

Yoongi:Jin..it looks like it your time you shine.

Jin: Finally!

Jungkook flinched at his sudden out burst.

Taehyung: Jin-hyung..does this mean the deal is off?

Jin:No..you guys are coming with me.

Yoongi: Taehyung keep an eye to Jin.. If you must knock him out just to stop him, do it.

Jimin: Don't tell me your staying here Suga.

Yoongi: No actually.. I'm coming... We are all coming.

Everyone stayed quiet, they all eyed Yoongi as he gather the papers around him. Bts is waiting for his orders.

Yoongi: RM, J-hope, and Jimin..will be in my squad.. Tae you'll be incharge of both the bunny and the talking bomb..

Jin:What did you call me-

Jungkook: HYUNG! Your handsomeness will fade away if you don't keep your composure!

Jin: Tsk... It's not time for jokes Jungkook.

'But it wasn't a joke though..'. Jungkook thought as he suddenly sulking on his chair.

Taehyung: Atleast his calm for now..thanks Kookie.

Taehyung mumbled his last sentence, only Jimin and RM heard it since they're on his both sides.

Jin: ...okay

Yoongi stood up and RM was about to ask something but got cut off by Yoongi.

Yoongi: You don't have my permission to take whatever gear to use...take every weapons your comfortable with.

Jungkook: Mines the bazooka!!

Yoongi and the other just looked at Jungkook as he walk out if the room. A bazooka? Jungkook is he serious? Is he planning to destroy a place while Y/n is in it.

Yoongi: Jungkook-ah! Come back we are still not done here!!

Yoongi shouted as he put down the papers on one table, then got back to his seat, Jungkook heard his brother and walk back, he peeked his head on the door. Childishly. And then tilted his head in confusion.

Jungkook:It isn't?

Yoongi: did I ever say that the meeting is dismissed?

Jungkook: .......No.

Yoongi: then get your ass back to your seat.. you can't go outside with a bazooka not even knowing where your target is staying.

J-hope: Seriously Jungkook.

J-hope said in disbelief.

Jungkook just scratched the back of his head while chuckling, he moved his way to his seat and then of course sat on it.

Jungkook: So....where is she exactly?

Jimin: me and J-hope already checked the cctv captions during the time between 9-11 PM..the footages that monitors the entrance and exit roads to that abandoned ware house..

J-hope opened a folder and two photos was seen as it opens. The photos is back and white but they are sure that it isn't just old timer photo but actually a cctv caption.

Jungkook: huh?

J-hope: these two cars are the most likely suspected cars that might be the car of the kidnapper..Y/n also.
(I just suddenly remembered Lightning Mcqueen 😃)

J-hope explained as he pointed at the two photos.

Yoongi: ..Me and my squad will hunt down the 1st car.. while your squad Taehyung will track down the 2nd car. If there is a possibility that Y/n is in the hands of our target..Tae your squad will retreat immediately and report back to HQ..are we clear Jin?

Jin: Yes 💢

Jungkook: Dismissed?

Jungkook asked with full of hope and boredom in his tone.

Yoongi: ok the meeting is dismissed.

Jungkook:Horray!

Jungkook cheerfully shouted.

Taehyung: Jungkook don't you dare pick up an explosive gear! you hear me!!💢

Jungkook: Uh? But why-

He whinnied as he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung: Just do what I said.

Yoongi: Taehyung is a squad leader.. follow his every command Jin, Jungkook.

Jungkook just patted his chest,to prevent him from actually forcing himself to atleast take one grenade.

J-hope: Tae..keep an eye on Jungkook.

J-hope said as he narrowed his gaze to Jungkook making him flinch a bit.

'J-hope can already tell that I'll bring one in secret...' Jungkook whinnied mentally.

___________________________________

Eun woo was walking down the quiet halls of the Kim's estate. (Yes our baby Eunie is here) He was lonely. His brother set off back to California for some business, serious business.

Justin thought that it was a good idea to leave Eun woo in his cousin's hands, because he knew he was going to be lonely if he sent him back home.

But oh boy he was wrong. His deadly concerned about Y/n, to the point that it's making him almost lost in thoughts all day.

Mr.Lou: Young master Eun woo.. shouldn't you be resting now?

(Ah~ there he is, our favorite babysitter)

Eun woo halt as he heard Mr.Lou's voice. He wasn't in the mood to rest know that Y/n is still out there alone.

Eun woo: I don't feel like sleeping.

Mr.Lou just looked at Eun woo with a mixture of wordiness and seriousness on his gaze. Eun woo is facing his back towards Mr.Lou, so Mr.Lou can't imagine what Eun woo's facial expression is.

Mr.Lou: Eun- Master Eun woo..please visit Min-yun's quarters if you feel like you need company..he will surely appreciate your visit sir.

Mr.Lou bowed then he left. Making Eun woo stare at the floor with dead eyes, his thinking either go to Min-yun or not.

Mr.Lou offered Eun woo someone to make his mind off the kidnapping. He couldn't stand to see Eun woo in the state where his beloved Young masters were when they found out about that Mrs.Kim and the young lady Kim died before they could even see them one last time.

Eun woo: .. Min-yun.

Eun woo stood there quiet for a full 15 minutes (Damn-). After a little a bit of thinking, ok allot of thinking. He finally decided to visit Eun woo.

He was informed that Min-yun is currently staying in Taehyung's room because his getting on his weekly check up.

He stood there think twice either he should enter the room or not.

But someone opened the door, snapping him out of his thoughts.

It was a doctor or a creepy scientist. He can't tell because of the white lab coat that it's wearing. Eun woo just looked at the man as he walked out of the room and walked away through the hall ways.

Eun woo just shrugged his shoulders after that, and then continued to walk inside, it was dark inside.

Min-yun:Mr.Yan didn't I say I don't need any company at the moment?..

It was heard from Min-yun's voice that he is surely annoyed.

Eun woo:Sorry.. I'll come back next time.

Min-yun: wait..Eun woo?! H-Hey come back!

Eun woo stopped from opening the door.

Eun woo:Yes?..

Min-yun:Stay..I..I want to know what exactly happened. Eun woo.

Eun woo: ...............Okay

Min-yun:Everyone kept avoiding questions about Y/n..

In Min-yun's tone it was clear that he was concerned about Y/n very much. Min-yun over heard the loud gossiping of the maids outside the room, after he heard it, he immediately call for Mr.Lou.

Mr.Lou refuse to tell Min-yun about it.

Taehyung knew that the news will be spreading quickly in the mansion, so he informed Mr.Lou now to tell the full story to Min-yun, and also order the other servants not to inform him about it.

Taehyung tends not to tell it to Min-yun, because he knew he wouldn't be resting so peacefully.

Min-yun needs to take the medical serums today, that Taehyung made. he can't risk Min-yun not to take it and go blindly look for Y/n.

And what? get himself killed because of his recklessness, he wouldn't allow that to happen.

Eun woo: I'm sorry Min-yun...

Min-yun: Huh? Why are apologizing?

Eun woo: I couldn't do anything when Y/n was taken away...

'....'

Min-yun: Hey..I heard that your easly get sick, so don't blame you.

Eun woo: Hey Min-yun...

Min-yun: Yes?

Eun woo: Can we open the lights? It's quite dark in here..

Min-yun:well...I don't think it's ok for you to see my condition for now. But if you insist ok..

Eun woo was hesitant to open the lights at first but what's the problem in his condition now?

Eun woo grabbed his phone and search for the light switch.

There he was laying on the bed, he isn't paler that before and that good, but what's really made Eun woo feel uncomfortable.

Like before, many needles connecting to different machines and serums are injected to Min-yun.

Eun woo:M.. Min-yun.

Eun woo's tone was very worried,shocked and also in disbelief.

Just thinking about multiple needles injected to Min-yun one by one must've hurt allot. He must be struggling to survive the pain.

Min-yun: I'm fine Eun woo..it hurts a little but I'll be fine.

Min-yun show that one in a million smile of his to reassure his friend that his fine. (But really.. his almost not)

Eun woo:Is..Is this why Y/n didn't want me to see you?

Min-yun: Probably.

Eun woo: Min-yun how long will you be in this state?!

Min-yun was shocked at his sudden out burst. He always knew Eun woo is a calm naiive person, so he really didn't expect that.

Min-yun: About only 2 weeks now..as RM calculated.

Eun woo: are you sure?

Min-yun: I'm fine really! I only need to wait for 2 more weeks to fully recover..so I guess the wait is worth it in the end.

Eun woo: Min-yun....You do know that Y/n is kidnapped right?

Min-yun just nodded. I sat down to the chair near the bed where Min-yun is now laying.

Min-yun: Eun woo.. Bts will find her. I just want to know what happened.

Eun woo: Well... Me, Y/n, Uncle Taehyung and Jungkook. We agreed to go out for a while until the others get back home after their little friendship reunion. After the ice cream shop we had to got to a park. The park was huge.. after a little while Y/n said if we–

Min-yun cut Eun woo off by continuing the statement.

Min-yun:We could find any bird nest..yes I know. She's likes to hunt bird nest..she mentioned it to me.

Eun woo: ...Just then. I heard a bush prowling, that's when I saw a man taking Y/n away. I could do anything but to shout for Y/n..

Min-yun just listened to Eun woo as he imaginsd what happened as he looked at the ceiling.

Min-yun: You know if I was there..I think all I could do is watch is horror. I'm weaker than you, but I'm grad. When you shout for Y/n I'm sure she felt relieved since someone saw her.

Eun woo looked at Min-yun as he sat it, Min-yun was closing his eyes as he told his conclusion to Eun woo.

Eun woo: why would she be relieved?

Min-yun: if you didn't saw her, maybe by now Jungkook and Taehyung are still scouting around the park and probably interogate any suspicious people...I can already imagine the pain screaming of the people who would be forced to say what they want to hear.. bts is scary.

Eun woo: they are? I don't feel scared when I see them..I only got nervous around them. Sometimes.

This time, Min-yun thought that this was a good opportunity to let Eun woo out of his thoughts for a while.

Min-yun: What do you mean by sometimes?

Eun woo: Oh..Since I'm weak and easly got sick. They sometimes scold me with really loud shoutings

Eun woo let a sigh, and Min-yun just smiled, but it's not really noticable.

Eun woo:D-Did the needles hurt Min-yun?

Eun woo said with full concern on his tone as he looked at the many needles injected to Min-yun.

Min-yun:A little.. nothing that I can't handle.

Eun woo: ok...But what are those machines for?

Min-yun:Oh that. Those clean my blood..

Eun woo: clean your..blood?

Min-yun:Ok I'll explain it so you wouldn't worry about any further, and also don't mention it to Y/n, she'll do a temper tantrum about it, and it's going to be annoying.

Eun woo: Ok! You can trust me!

Min-yun: Taehyung said that my blood is dirty.. and some weird chemicals in it, he got worried and to make sure that it wouldn't be a huge problem in the future..he said it's better to clean it than feel sorry later. Though I don't feel any difference on my body.

Eun woo just sat there quietly. Min-yun on the other hand, his eyes looked like it struggling to open. Eun woo decided to leave and to give Min-yun some rest.

"I'll take my leave now Min-yun..so you can get some rest now.."
___________________________________

Author:Hi.✌️😎🍵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 540 34
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...
443K 12.7K 61
Y/N.... A cheerful 19 year old girl with bright life with her mom.. BTS....merciless mafia boys with dark wild life with their dad... what happens if...
65.8K 2.3K 24
"Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!" Once upon a time, there was a world where some people d...
66.7K 1.5K 28
"You all are betrayers" "You killed my mother" "I will make them suffer just how I did in the past" "I will take my revenge" "You killed my daughter"...