☆ I Want To Break Free ☆ Ston...

By _heavensdo0r

Female Insert ____ "...I guess I'll help. But only because I see this as a get out of jail for free pass." ... More

☆ Character Info ☆
☆ Prologue ☆
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Stand Pic + A/N ☆
♡ Valentine's Special ♡
♡ Valentine's Day 2 ♡
☆ Chapter 5 ☆
☆ Wowza ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 8 ☆
☆ Chapter 9 ☆
☆ Chapter 10 ☆
☆ Chapter 11 ☆
☆ Chapter 12 ☆
☆ Chapter 13 ☆
☆ Chapter 14 ☆
☆ Chapter 15 ☆
☆ Chapter 16 ☆
☆ Chapter 17 ☆
☆ Chapter 18 ☆
☆ Chapter 19 ☆
☆ Chapter 20 ☆
☆ Chapter 21 ☆
☆ Chapter 22 ☆
◇ Halloween Special ◇
☆ Chapter 23 ☆
☆ Chapter 24 ☆
♤ Christmas Special ♤
☆ Chapter 25 ☆
☆ True Ending ☆
☆ Good Ending ☆
☆ Bad Ending ☆
☆ Ending: Jolyne Cujoh ☆
☆ Ending: Ermes Costello ☆
☆ Ending: Foo Fighters ☆
☆ Ending: Weather Report ☆
☆ Ending: Narciso Anasui ☆
☆ Ending: Secret Ending ☆
☆ Final Notes ☆

☆ Chapter 7 ☆

2.6K 111 37
By _heavensdo0r

Chapter 7: Water is a Necessity 

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Foo Fighters really seemed to be protecting the discs with their life. 

And, well, you could understand why. This Whitesnake dude gave a chance to the plankton at a life beyond the waters. If you were just floating around in water you'd get pretty bored. 

You stood an inch behind Jolyne, observing the plankton closely. The thing was..you didn't really think that Foo Fighters wasn't necessarily your ordinary enemy. They seemed to be doing this in order to survive, and to repay Whitesnake. Maybe it would be possible to turn them to Jolyne's side? After all, the more people to help out Jolyne, the better. The real question was--how would you do it? 

Foo Fighters then began to speak once more, eyeing both you and Jolyne, as, almost on instinct, Jolyne nudged you behind her, her eyes narrowing as she faced the plankton. "I was going to hide the disc somewhere else and then ask..but no matter. May I ask you one question?" They asked. Foo Fighters then took a moment to lift up the tire with one hand. You shrugged. "Go ahead, I guess." You commented, putting your hands behind your head. Foo Fighters didn't seem to be waiting for an answer, as they spoke right away. "Are you going to step in that puddle? Or are you going to run? Which way do you want to die?"

"Well, I don't really want to die now, but honestly I'd like to die by gunfire. That way I can look cool and save someone from a bullet. It would be lame if I just died by stepping into a puddle--actually, I want to fall off of a cliff. That would be pretty cool, I guess. Or..getting a hole punched through me. Technically I can say then that I was fiste-" 

Jolyne cut you off before you could finish that. "If we're asking questions, I have one for you. Do you know who it is? Whitesnake? And why are they collecting these discs?" She questioned. Foo Fighters paused. "You..both are very interesting people. Are you two different from other humans? As for..uh..Whitesnake..I'm not sure. I haven't seen their face." They stated, being nice enough to answer the question. Foo Fighters then threw the tire onto the cart behind them, and it was almost quick enough that you didn't have time to react.

Jolyne brought out Stone Free, and, with a loud barrage of 'ORA's, sent a string towards the cart, immediately gaining a reaction from Foo Fighters. "You really thought you could sneak past me?! Think again!" Suddenly, black liquid began to rise up from the floor, forming a fist--Foo Fighter's fist."That puddle was already apart of me!" They then clamped a hand around Jolyne's throat. 

"I could perhaps live comfortably inside your body..or, maybe her body.." Foo Fighters took a moment to look at you. You, however, were staring straight at Jolyne. Did she have a plan? No, what if she didn't, and you just decided to stand there..? You remembered the situation with Gwess.

Jolyne had only recently met you, yet she chose to come back for you when she had the opportunity to get out of there when she had the chance. 

Jolyne put up with your odd attitude..and how were you going to repay her? By simply standing and watching? No..you might not care that you're stuck in a prison for years to come, but you weren't going to stand there. Whether Jolyne had a plan or not..you were going to help.

Foo Fighters looked at Jolyne, watching as the goo crept up the Cujoh's face. "I think I'll go with your body..I'm not sure that I should go with the other human's body. That might be a bad decision..huh?" They felt something wrap tightly around their neck. From the corner of their eye, Foo Fighters could catch a glimpse of what seemed to be a transparent scarf. They could also see that you were also there, and the look in your eyes, from Foo Fighters, was almost downright chilling. 

"Get the hell away from her. That's her body, not yours, motherfucker." You stated. "Look, I really wouldn't care. You have a motive at life, and I can respect that..however..I won't let you kill my..my friend." You then finished. 

Foo Fighters was about to speak, when Jolyne spoke up. "It doesn't matter anyways, Foo Fighters. Because you already lost." She stated. "What? I don't get what you.." Foo Fighters then looked outside, and once they saw Ermes putting the cop's dead body on ground, standing up, they angrily ran towards Ermes. "You..! I WILL NEVER LET YOU TOUCH THOSE DISCS!" They shouted. "So..that was your plan all along, huh, Jolyne?" You asked, relaxing immediately. Jolyne looked over at you, and nodded. 

"..It was. Go ahead and help Ermes out, will you? I'm taking a guess that Foo Fighters won't make it, but just to make sure." She then asked. "Oh, yea." You then ran after Foo Fighters, and, just as Jolyne had predicted, by the time they had reached the cart, they couldn't move any longer. "I see..since plankton is a water based animal, you need much more water than we do to survive." You stated, crouching down. Ermes did the same. "Heh, too bad you won't be surviving any longer, bastard! I think we'll just let you die of thirst! Fitting death for a plankton! Ain't that right, Y/N?" She asked you. "I..suppose so." You agreed. "Wai- JOLYNE, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ermes shouted.

Jolyne was pouring water onto Foo Fighters, and you glanced down as Jolyne explained her reasoning for doing so. 

In that moment, you could tell that Foo Fighters would be joining your party.

•••

Jolyne ended up finding her father's stand disc, and once she put it in, you could catch a glimpse of a muscular stand punching the air and letting out a few 'ORAs', before Jolyne fell down, and the disc was ejected. "Oops. Looks like you just got rejected by your dad's disc." You commented,as Jolyne took the disc in her hands, rubbing her head. "Jeez.." She mumbled. "You're right..but where could my father's memory disc be?" She then questioned. "Maybe Whitesnake has it. They wouldn't just do that to your dad for fun." You commented. "Your father could definitely be revived with this disc!" Ermes exclaimed. Jolyne's eyes brightened for a moment, and as the three of you moved to get up, you heard a familiar voice. 

"Hey..there's a window on the ceiling up there. If you fell from it, do you think you'd die?"

..Atroe?

Wait, no, Atroe was definitely dead. You saw her blow up right in front of you. You turned your head, as Jolyne and Ermes got into a defensive position. The person in front of you..definitely looked like Atroe..but you knew that it must be-

"Wa- WAIT IT'S ME! FOO FIGHTERS! This chick's body was the only usable one." They exclaimed. 

"Hey, uh. Foo Fighters. If you want to use her body, you should probably know that we're going to be cellmates..?" You trailed off. Foo Fighters looked a tad bit confused. "Cell..mates?"

"Like, living together."

"Ohhh! I get it now!" Foo Fighters exclaimed. You glanced up, seeing the police cars approaching your location from a distance. Foo Fighters then took a moment, grabbing a cup, and beginning to scoop up as much water as she possibly cup. They then began to chug down the water. "Oh, this water is soo much better in a cup! It tastes so good!" She exclaimed. You exchanged a glance with Ermes, and leaned in to whisper.

"I might have to steal some water bottles from the guards if Foo is gonna be my cellmate." You told her. "How many times have you stolen from the guards?" Ermes asked. "Eh..twice. The other two times I just bribed them." You replied, earning a scoff from Ermes. As the cars rolled up, you, along with the other three, put up your hands and walked out, to be escorted back to the prison.

•••

"Jotaro Kujo's daughter..I didn't think she would be much of a threat, so I didn't see much harm in leaving her here. However..I was wrong. If she managed to pick up Jotaro Kujo's disc, then she's much more of a threat than I expected.."

Whitesnake laid out several pictures, pushing two aside, as he looked at the other three. "Those two were killed..but these four..were these three helping Jolyne Cujoh?" The stand questioned. "Were they able to kill Foo Fighters and take that disc..and while I wasn't looking..did Jolyne Cujoh get herself some comrades?"

Whitesnake moved to put the pictures away, only to stop as he lifted up your picture. In the mugshot, you were wearing a sly side smile, staring straight at the camera as if to taunt him. It was taunting, seeing that you were among the group. "So it is true..Y/N L/N encountered Jolyne Cujoh..and the two must be working together."

He then finished putting the pictures away. Whitesnake knew that there was still a possibility to deal with you separately..he just had to find someone who could take you out of the picture before it was too late.

"Father..it's getting late. It's almost sunset. We should be heading back." A guards voice called. "The Warden announced that this search was a failure."

As he spoke, a hand reached out towards a singular finger laying on the ground, using a pen to give it a poke, as the priest himself was silent.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

And, here we go! The awaited Chapter 7 has been released! Next chapter, Y/N will be getting her own fight. Things are starting to get rather intense..also, maybe soon, Y/N will once again pay a visit to Pucci. 👀

Also..

We made it to 2K reads! 🎉

I'd like to once again thank you all for reading this story. I never really expected this, but it has really made my day to see it has come this far!

To celebrate, I've come up with two separate things. 

First, if you have any questions for me, about myself, or about the story and Y/N, feel free to ask!

Also, some of you might recall our Valentine's Day chapter. And, how I left it off with a cliffhanger. To celebrate 2K reads, I will probably write a oneshot continuing that, however! What character would you like to be featured in this one shot? Let me know!

Anyways, that was chapter 7! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 25.9K 200
Traveling to 21st century Florida, where will (Y/N) (L/N)'s Ludicrous Escapade taker her? Part three of The Ludicrous Escapade Based off the Manga, b...
25.4K 815 16
You grew up in America, but after a business offer was thrown at your dad, you move to Japan, as a Japanese-American. You get ready to go to school f...
4K 178 11
"Are you scared of death?" "Depends, if I'm ready to die or not." - • - Almost a year has passed since DIO was defeated by Jotaro. Kakyoin miraculous...
26.5K 513 46
《THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED》 A bunch of JJBA one-shots :) please read the info page, especially if you want to make a request :) If u know me irl, no u d...