The Act With His Secretary ||...

By _Angelle__

Min Yoongi convinced his secretary to be his fiance because of some reason. They acted. But what if their act... More

·°intro*.
pt | 01
pt | 02
pt | 03
pt | 04
pt | 05
pt | 06
pt | 07
pt | 08
pt | 09
pt | 10
pt | 11
pt | 12
pt | 13
pt | 14
pt | 15
pt | 16
pt | 17
pt | 18
pt | 19
pt | 20
pt | 21
pt | 22
pt | 23
pt | 24
pt | 25
pt | 26
pt | 27
pt | 28
pt | 30
...
pt | 31
pt | 32

pt | 29

2.8K 101 31
By _Angelle__

It was Sunday afternoon and I had a day-off. Hyensa and I were walking down the busy street while talking about stuffs. We were about to go to a botique for some dress when Jisung called.

"Ji?"

"Noona! Come back here in the house. I have something to tell you."

"Why?"

"Just get back here."

"Why don't you say it already?"

"Aish! It's up to you. If you don't come back here, just forget about me then."

I furrowed my brows as he ended the call. Jisung's voice was so serious. I got so worried. I told Hyensa that I have to get back home and bidded her goodbye.

As soon as I got there, Jisung was nowhere to find. I scowled when I saw a white dress and a note beside it. I scanned the dress and picked the note and read it.

~*~

Hehe... Noona, sorry. Please wear the dress beside thise note and call Mr. Kim Seokjin:) Make sure you'll look beautiful!

~*~

I huffed and scanned tye dress. I went to my room and wore it. The dress fitted me. I smiled and looker at myself on the mirror.

"What is Jisung up to?"

I shrugged and put some light make-up that'll match my dress. I wore a white shoes to match and headed out.

When I was about to call Seokjin, he was already there. He waved at me. I smiled at him and walked towards his car.

"What's going on, Seokjin?"

He just smiled at me and opened the passenger's seat. With furrowed brows, I entered and we drove off.

The ride was filled with silence. I asked him few times where we were going but he only smiled at me.

When the car stopped, Seokjin went out and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and went out. Hoseok was there and greeted me.

"I must go now. Bye, Y/N," Seokjin said and left.

I arched my brows and stared curiosly at Hoseok.

"What is happening?"

Hoseok let out his brightest smile and shrugged.

I sighed in annoyance but followed him though. I gasped when he took me to the beach.

"Wow," I uttered out.

"Just stay here, Y/N. Jungkook will pick you," Hoseok said.

Still curious, I just nodded and he left.

I stared at the reddish and yellowish sky, the setting sun, and the ocean wave.

What a nice view!

I looked around and removed my white shoes. I walked on the sand in barefeet and played with the waves.

"I hope Yoongi's here to join me," I sighed.

I looked around and there was no people around here. My sight captured a group of people from a far. I was about to go there when Jungkook came.

"Hey, noona!"

I smiled at him, "Hello."

"Uhh... Can you go there? I still need something to do," he said.

I glanced at the group of people and nodded, "Sure."

He grinned and left.

I sighed and walked to the group of people.

As I was getting closer, I heard someone singing. As every step closer to the crowd, the voice was getting clearer and the sound of a piano.

My trembling knees forced it's job to step more as I recognized who's the voice belong.

|*.Swear it again by: Westlife|

"I wanna know,
Who ever told you I was letting go?
The only joy that I have ever known.
Girl, they were lying.

Just look around.
And all of the people that we used to know.
Just given up, they wanna let it go.
But we're still trying."

As I got close, the people around the one who sang slowly moved to the side.

"So you should know this love we share is never made to die.
I'm glade we're on this one way street, just you and I.

Just you and I..."

I covered my mouth as I saw him there, in suit, playing piano, singing with his deep voice. His gaze turned to my direction and smiled.

His gaze that was full of love and care. His smile that was full of sweetness, genuine.

The one I truly love...

"I'm never gonna say goodbye.
Cause I never wanna see you cry.
I swore to you my love would remain,
And I swear it all over again.

And I

I'm never gonna treat you bad.
Cause I never wanna see you sad.
I swore to share your joy and your pain,
And I swear it all over again.

All over again..."

I stopped from my track, few steps away from him. Eyes focusing on him. It was like we're only the people here. Like the world stopped from rotating just to witness this moment. Like the sun stopped from setting just to see this moment.

"Some people say,
That everything has got it's place in time.
Even the day must give way to the night.
But I'm not buying."

He stood up and walked towards me. He smiled as he was right in front of me. He touched my wet cheeks and carressed it in a loving way.

"Cause in your eyes,
I see a love that burns eternally.
And if you see how beautiful you are to me.
You know I'm not lying."

He removed his touch on my cheeks and to my hand. He intertwined it with him.

"Sure, there'll be times we wanna say goodbye.
But even if we try,
There are some things in this life won't he denied.

Won't be denied...

I'm never gonna say goodbye,
Cause I never wanna see you cry.
I swore to you my love would remain,
And I swear it all over again.

And I

I never gonna treat you bad,
Cause I never wanna see you sad.
I swore to share your joy and your pain,
And I swear it all over again."

He guided me towards the center, holding my hands tightly as if he was afraid to lose me.

I couldn't helped it but let my tears fall. Not from pain but from joy I was feeling right now.

"The more I know of you,
Is the more I know I love you.
And the more that I'm sure,
I want you forever and ever more.

And the more that you love me,
The more that I know,
Oh, that I'm never gonna let you go.

Gotta let you know that I...

Six figures of men went to the side with a smile on their faces. Being backround voices.

"I'm never gonna say goodbye (never gonna say goodbye)
I never wanna see you cry (never wanna see you cry)
I swore to you my love would remain,
And I swear it all over again (swear it all over again)

And I

I'm never gonna treat you bad (never gonna treat you bad)
Cause I never wanna see you sad (never wanna see you sad)
I swore to share your joy and your pain,
And I swear it all over again...

All over again...

All over again...

And I swear it all over again."

As the song ended, tears kept streaming down my face. Yoongi shushed me and wiped the tears away. He smiled sweetly and took few steps back.

I wiped the few tears that escaped and stared at him.

"Y/N," he started.

People gathered around us and ready to hear what Yoongi will say.

"I know all of this started because of a deal. I even forced you and blackmailed you that time. At first, I really hate you because of your sassiness," he chuckled, "I remembered that time when I woke up and saw you digging your head inside the fridge. The times when I kept on teasing you."

He chuckled, still maintaining the eye contact with me.

"But when days past by with you around, I always questioned what I really felt for you. Then when you left the house, that was when I realized something... you really never realize you already loved someone until you lose them. That was why I told myself to be a man and court you," he smiled, "Those times that we were together, I never felt happiness loke what I felt today."

He walked towards me again, one step away from each other.

"You brightenmy life, Y/N. You made me the happiest man alive. You made me smile just looking into your eyes. You made me crazy jusy for minutes not hearing your voice. I love you, Y/N. I never loved like this not until you came. You changed everything. I love you so much, my baby. I will always love you until the sea dries. Until the Sun won't rise. Until the stars lost its' lights."

I felt my tears escaping from my eyes as he kneeled down in front of me, holding a red velvet box.

"Han Y/N, will you marry Min Yoongi? Will you marry me?"

I held my breath and smiled. As I was about to say 'yes', a loud sound of a gun being shot filled my ears.

Before I could realize what happened, people screamed.

My eyes was fixed to Yoongi. He was still smiling. My eyes blinked few times as I saw blood dripped from his chest.

And that when I realized it. He was shot.

I was still shock but I forced myself to kneel down and hugged him. I hugged him as tears streamed my face.

"N-no... no please... Yoongi! No! Stay with me."

"I-I... love y-you... Y/N."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.8K 80
A fresh college graduate girl eagerly exploring her career options with the dream of being a well-known fashion designer. But as of the moment she h...
116K 4.7K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
236K 13.5K 31
In which two strangers with problems decide to "marry" each other out of mutual benefit. Taehyung is only supposed to be a temporary stand-in, but th...
48.6K 1.9K 49
Yoongi and his little sister's life have been miserable after their mother passed away and their father remarried another woman whom actually their f...