When the sun goes down

By emmajay

17 year old Evie was different from most kids her age, she didn't seem to fit into any particular crowd, it w... More

chapter 2: A new start
Chapter 3: Settling in
Chapter 4: Something strange is lurking in the woods...
Chapter 5: Hello Wycombe high, please be nice
Chapter 6: What am I? part 1 of 3
Chapter 6: What am I? part 2 of 3
Chapter 6: What am I? part 3 of 3
Chapter 7: Oh it was true alright.
Chapter 8: Part 1- Ins and outs of being a Werewolf
Chapter 8: Part 2
Chapter 8- Part 3
Chapter 9, Part 1 : Okay, i think i really like you..
Chapter 9 : Part 2
Chapter 10: Why did this have to happen now?!
Chapter 10- part 2
Chapter 10- Part 3
Chapter 10- Part 4
Chapter 11(Part 1) The truth.

Chapter 1: Im Evie..

3K 26 14
By emmajay

Hey to whoever is reading this, i've just changed the name of the story, because it sounds a little more exciting!

If you like this story please comment, vote and fan! THANKYOU!

Monday, December 2nd 2010, 7.00am.

Dear diary

I’m Evie and I….

Every time I went to write in my diary, that’s all that came to mind. I didn’t know whether it was just because I was the most boring person alive or whether I had a mental block when going to write about my feelings and my day to day routine, which was pretty much the same every single day.

School. I was pretty much like every single kid in the country when it came to liking school, but it wasn’t because I didn’t like learning. I was, well, ‘different’ to other kids in my school, it wasn’t because I was some depressive emo, or some big time slut, it’s just I didn’t follow a particular crowd, I didn’t want to be labelled as anything, so I decided I was going to be me and if anyone didn’t like in then well, tough shit.

People didn’t like that, especially the guys, apparently this was because I was ‘hot’ and it was such a waste me acting the way I do, oh right have I missed something? Just because I don’t drop my pants at any opportunity I get that makes me ‘strange’, hmm well okay I rather be branded strange than the local whore of Montana, which many girls who attended my school had the nickname of.

I didn’t think I was ‘hot’ to be honest, I didn’t see what the big attraction was. I had long, straight dark, dark brown hair (which was often passed as black) I had deep sky blue eyes and pale white skin, I pretty much looked like some zombie vampire, what’s attractive about that?!

I tended to wake up about 6.30am and lie in bed and think until about 7.30am, strange huh? Yeah well, that’s just me.

School started at 9am so I had about an hour to shower up, have breakfast then make my way to the bus stop which thankfully was a minute walk from my house.

“Wakey, wakey, sweetheart, I’ve made you pancakes”my mom said..

as she slowly crept past my door, my mom was great, she was probably the only person in the whole world who understood me…

“That’s real sweet of you mom, thanks” I said smiling back at her

“ No biggy honey, it’s my day off today so I thought you might like some breakfast in bed”

she settled the tray on my trunk at the bottom of my bed, then walked out to presumably wake my brother up..

Oh my brother was a big time jerk, he was the complete opposite of me, he knew he was good looking and didn’t he half show it. He was always bringing back girls, who were clearly dazzled by his charming looks… Well I tell you now, I was definitely not dazzled, he was player, but I had to give to him though he did look out for me from time to time, when some of his football pals try and hit on me, he really hated anyone going near his sister, so he did have his advantages I guess…

“Tyler, you need to get up, you’ll miss your bus like last week, and I can tell you now son, I will not be driving you”

I heard my mum moan at him, like she did basically every single day of the week… 

Time was getting on so I quickly ate my breakfast than ran into the bathroom to have shower, before Tyler got in there. He literally spent about 30 minutes in there making his self look all hunky for school, so he could impress the next girl who he hadn’t already had a date with.

It was 8.30 so it was time to leave the house and make my way to school for yet another proactive day….or not..

The bus arrived at 8.35 sharp like it did every single morning, I walked on and sat in my usual seat next to my best friend Elisa…

Elisa wasn’t like me at all, she had long wavy blonde hair, with brown eyes, she was pretty and one of the previous girls who my brother tried hitting on…oh I meant it when I said he was a player.

“Morning” she said as she looked up at me with her big, brown eyes..

“Hey, have you done something different with your hair, it looks sweet” I said smiling, she LOVED being complimented..

“Oh right yeah” she giggled trying to make it seem like no big deal, when it so was, well to her “I had some highlights, you like them?” she said as she flicked her hair with her hand

“yes, it’s pretty, suits you” I wasn’t particularly interested in her hair, she changed it so much that the novelty wore off ages ago, but being her best friend I had to say something..  

“you should do something with your hair, it’s totally gorgeous as it is, but it’s a bit boring, dye it blonde?” she said laughing violently, she often made herself laugh, a lot…I’m glad she was joking about the blonde, I think I’d have to kill myself before I did that.

“Har har har, very funny, you know I’m not going to dye my hair, I rather keep it natural, anyway I wouldn’t want jokes like that being made at me” I said as I pointed over to where my brother and his friends were sitting..

“Why did the blonde burn her ear? The phone rang while she was ironing!”  

an out roar of laughter filled the bus…to be honest it was kinda funny, but the way they were laughing was over exaggerated purely because they had overheard our conversation and decided to make a ‘real funny joke’ out of it….see what I mean about the guys in our school, complete jerks! 

We arrived at school with about 10 minutes to spare until registration

I walked to my locker and before I could even open it I felt someone’s presence behind me..I looked round to discover Codie, he was pretty hot, but so not my type, he was you’re stereotypical football player, jock, who just like my brother was a major player….He often spoke to me at least once a week and it was always the same…

“Nice dress, it'd look good on my bedroom floor” he murmured moving closer to my neck, I decided to play along for a minute….

“Mmm, I’ll tell you what would really look good on your floor” I said as flirtatiously as I could

“What’s that baby?”

“Well…” I said moving closer to his lips “Your face, because that’s where its f*cking going to be when I get a hold of it, anyway gotta go, ‘babe’” I pushed him off me and smiled as I walked away…

The day dragged on as per usual, I kept looking at the clock wishing it would hurry up and get to 3pm, I just wanted to get home and write, I loved writing, English was my favourite subject and I aspired to be a writer, well that’s if I was good enough, I did enough of it, like every night of my life… I was such a geek!

“I've just received government funding” said codie yet again, was this really going to be an intellectual conversation or one of his cheesy pick up lines?

“Oh, right, yeah for what?” I said rolling my eyes, I really wasn’t amused…

“For a four-hour expedition to find your G-spot baby” he said licking his lips

Urgh he was repulsive

“Oh you really out did yourself there didn’t you?”

“Lighten up a little eve, you’re so f*cking boring” he threw back, I was used to it, it wasn’t like I was gunna go home and cry about it.

Well at least that little encounter with codie made time pass quickly, it was time to go home!

The bus pulled up at the stop, and I ran off as quickly as I could, I had some good ideas for my story I was working on so I wanted to quickly write them down before I forgot...

As I walked round the corner I heard sirens, someone must have had an accident. I was eager to see so I picked up my pace..

In the distance I could see a about 3 police cars and an ambulance circling my house, my stomach dropped and I ran as fast as I could to my house…

“Please, please, please, let it not be bad” I said to myself as I ran violently towards my house…

Just as I got there I saw paramedics pulling out a body bag, from my front door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.1K 27
"𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈." Dylan goes from running with one sketchy crowd to another. She c...
20.5K 630 20
Lonely and ruthless, 19 year old, Reveena Huntington lives alone. She does work here and there when people call for her help to find people that don'...
18.6K 445 24
First off, it's all those damn witches fault. I knew I shouldn't have killed their mother, but its not like I had a choice! It is-or was-my job to sl...
26.7K 958 33
Paige is the last female wolf on Earth. A supernatural stranger have killed all the female wolves and killed Paige's protective father while this mys...