Never Gonna Quit It [h.s.]

By StylisticMoods

*WARNING: This book contains mature content; read at your own discretion* [Inspired by the song and video fo... More

Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five:
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Eighteen:
Chapter Nineteen:
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter Twenty-One:
Chapter Twenty-Two:
Chapter Twenty-Three:
Chapter Twenty-Four:
Chapter Twenty-Five:
Chapter Twenty-Six:
Chapter Twenty-Seven:
Chapter Twenty-Eight:
Chapter Twenty-Nine:
Chapter Thirty:
Chapter Thirty-One:
Chapter Thirty-Two:
Chapter Thirty-Three:
Chapter Thirty-Four:
Chapter Thirty-Five:
Epilogue:

Chapter Seventeen:

4.3K 154 18
By StylisticMoods

Scarlett

They had been watching a movie that she didn't care for too much when Harry suddenly asked, "Would you give me a lap dance?"

Scarlett nearly choked on her drink, "What?"

Harry chuckled and moved his hand to caress her thigh, his lips at the beginning stages of a pout, "Please baby?"

Scarlett bit her lower lip, she wouldn't admit it but the idea was really appealing, "You're serious?"

He nodded and flashed her one of his breathtaking smiles, "Yes I am Miss ex-stripper."

She laughed and smacked his arm, playfully grimacing at him before she replied, "Shut up or I won't do it!"

Harry smiled, he absolutely adored the faces she made and her smile, well, actually, he adored her in general.

Harry leaned in and kissed her softly, "I love your dimples, they're so cute."

Her cheeks flushed at the notion, before she'd made an observation, "Oh, so I can't say that yours are cute but you can say that mine are?"

"Hush!" He kissed her again, "So, can I get that lap dance pretty please?"

Scarlett grinned rolled her eyes, "Yes just don't be weird about it. And no throwing money if you even had the idea!"

Harry pouted as she stood up and turned the television off, "Well you're no fun."

She stripped to her undergarments as she spoke, "Say that again and you won't be getting a lap dance yeah?"

He shut his mouth almost immediately and stuck to watching her undress, it was one of his favourite things to do. She was so beautiful in everything that she did and he constantly found himself wondering g how he'd gotten so lucky.

"You know, it's no fun when you have a boner already." Scarlett noted with a raised eyebrow.

Harry chuckled softly, "I beg to differ."

"Hmm don't you always?" She picked up a remote and hit a button, the stereo answered with a comfortable volume.

Harry smirked and she added, just to drive him crazy, "Club rules, no touching."

Harry gasped at her in disbelief, "That's not fair!"

Scarlett began to sensually dance to the music, slowly starting to drive him crazy as her hands roamed her body. A little teasing never did anyone any harm.

"Oh, it's very fair."

Harry groaned both because of her restriction and because of the pressure building in his lower extremities, "I don't see how."

"You're getting a lap dance and you probably expect me to suck you off afterwards. So where does that leave me? Club rules."

She fought back a smile as his hand lowered to his boxers to relieve himself.

Harry bit his lip momentarily, "Baby you know that's not true, you know I'll fuck you so good afterwards. Please let me touch you."

Scarlett smirked as she slowly tugged down her bra straps, she believed him but it was much more fun to toy with him, "That's not how this works baby."

To Harry, the minutes ticked by like hours. Scarlett was enjoying the reaction she was getting from him. Each sound that passed his lips only made her want to tease him further.

By the time she had decided to sit on his lap, he was nearly crazed with lust. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw his hand reach up and she smacked it back down.

Scarlett leaned into him and spoke lowly in his ear, "I said no touching!"

A moan passed his lips as she skilfully increased the friction between them.

It didn't take long for him to lose it and start pleading for her to stop, "I don't want it anymore! I want to touch you! Stop!"

Scarlett smirked, she'd finally gotten what she wanted, "Oh? Is this begging that I hear?"

His breathing was almost labored as he answered, "If I say yes, can I fuck you?"

She moved her lips to his ear as her hands trailed to the waistband of his boxers, "Just say please and I'm all yours."

Harry responded almost instantly, "Please!"

Not even ten seconds later, he had removed each remaining article of clothing that stood in his way, mostly his own.

Scarlett's hands clutched at his back each time his hips met hers, rather loud moans falling from her lips.

"Harry..."

His fingers dug into the soft flesh around her hips but she didn't mind it, she was too consumed in her own ecstasy to even notice.

Reaching her high, she burried her face in his shoulder as her hands pulled on his, velvety, unruly curls.

As usual, he released soon after only to push her back so that he could kiss her deeply.

Once she had mostly steadied her breathing, Scarlett laughed lightly and ran a hand through her hair, "We really just had sex on the couch, oh my god."

Harry's laugh rang in her ears as he pulled her closer into him, "Mmhmm and it was great. We should hold off on sex more often if that's the response I get after a week and a half."

Scarlett giggled and smacked his chest, "Shut up!"

Harry's fingers skimmed lightly over her skin as he spoke, "What do you think about going to a club tonight?"

Scarlett hesitated in her answer, "Do you think we could manage without slipping up?" Clubs meant alcohol and drugs and she wasn't one-hundred percent sure that she could keep clean if they went out.

Harry had already pondered the answer to that question and responded almost instantly, "I think we'll be fine. Two is better than one plus, neither one of us really had an alcohol problem to begin with you know?"

Scarlett laced their fingers together and kissed his knuckles, "Okay, I trust you."

* * *

"You're really cute when you're drunk!"

Harry stumbled into her, he'd had a bit too much to drink already and they'd only been there for around an hour, and clutched at her arm to keep himself standing, "You're still sexy as hell when you're drunk!"

He placed a sloppy kiss on her cheek and she laughed at how wasted he got so quickly, he was worse than she was by the second shot of vodka.

Someone bumped into her and she spilt a good amount of her drink on the floor, pouting when she realized exactly how much it was.

"Asshole."

Scarlett downed the remaining liquid quickly and began to feel very strange and decided to go back to sit in their booth while Harry got himself another drink,as if he weren't hammered already.

Harry came back to find her looking very pale and like she was about to pass out.

Handing someone his drink he took her hand, the drink was nothing compared to her, "Scarlett? Let's go home baby."

She mumbled something that he couldn't quite hear before passing out entirely.

Harry cursed silently under his breath before picking her up and making his way through the crowded building carefully.

Once he had successfully placed her in the bed, he went to shower, he felt gross because of how much sweat his body had produced in the overly heated club.

When he finished nearly ten minutes later, he nearly had a panic attack; Scarlett was nowhere to be found.

* * *

Scarlett awoke with a terrible headache and the overwhelming urge to empty her stomach. Upon opening her eyes, she realized that she wasn't in her apartment like she had assumed she would be and she froze her actions immediately, unsure of whether or not being awake was a good or bad thing.

All that she could recall from the night before was drinking way too much with Harry and then him carrying her back to the apartment. Surely he hadn't taken her somewhere else?

A chill ran through her and she pulled the soft blanket up, her eyes slowly scanning the room, the light from the window taking a record five seconds before beginning to piss her off.

"Ah, you're awake! I made breakfast though you're probably not really hungry and very hungover."

Scarlett jumped at the sudden presence and she immediately placed the voice. Noah.

What the fuck.

Her lips pursed and she stared him down with a harsh glare before speaking, "What did you do?"

Noah frowned, "What do you mean baby?"

He was only making her angry, there were no pet names between him and she certainly wasn't his baby.

"Don't call me that. Seriously, what did you fucking do Noah."

"I have no idea what you're talking about sweetheart." He sat down on the bed beside her, placing his hand over her knee as of he had been her lover all along.

Scarlett smacked him as soon as he'd done it, "Don't touch me either. Answer the fucking question."

Noah sighed and looked down at his hands, "Don't worry, it isn't anything too illegal."

Scarletg moved to get up only to stop when she realized that she was completely naked.

"What the fuck do you mean by illegal!? Jesus Christ! Noah I swear to god-"

"If you're thinking that I took advantage of you, I most definitely did not."

That didn't help any.

Scarlett glared at him and he continued, "However, I did want to see you naked so I stripped you and of course, I did rufie and kidnap you."

Scarlett was disgusted, "You're a pig. I'm leaving."

She moved to get up and Noah grabbed her arm, "I don't think so darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
286 59 13
Scarlett White, a normal girl who lives with her mother and stepfather in a humble community. Her life becomes exciting in her final year of school t...
8.6K 199 22
"I'm In control of this relationship, Styles." I hiss. "And you do as I say when I say." Harry laughs obnoxiously. "Whatever you say." "I mean it...
20.5K 561 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...