First Heir of the Demon (Male...

By DEMGSC1920

Y/N was trained and raised to be the Heir of the Demon, trained by Ra's Al Ghul himself, Talia Al Ghul, Sandr... More

Bio
(Saga 1) Chapter 1: Damian?
Chapter 2: 2nd Robin
Chapter 3: The Stronghold
(Saga 1 Finale) Chapter 4: Deathstroke vs Knightcrawler
(Saga 2) Chapter 5: Feather
Chapter 6: Who's the Orphan
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: The Courts of Owl
Brother of Robin
Chapter 9: Batman vs Robin
Chapter 10: Finding Batman
(Saga 2 Finale) Chapter 11: Fight in Wayne's Mansion
Saga 3 Trailer
(Saga 3) Chapter 12: Who's the girl?
Chapter 13: Shopping
Chapter 14: Hong Kong
Chapter 15: Attack on Hong Kong
Chapter 16: Targeted
Tournament Announcement
(Saga 3 Finale) Chapter 17: Family
(Saga 4) Chapter 18: Where's Batman?
4k views
Chapter 19: Batwoman
Chapter 20: Attack on Wayne Enterprises
Chapter 21: Return
Chapter 22: Not over yet
(Saga 4 Finale) Chapter 23: Knightcrawler vs Orphan
(Filler) Chapter 24: Spoiler
(Filler) Chapter 25: New member
5th Saga bio
(Saga 5) Chapter 26: Normal Day
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 27: League of Shadows
New Story (Related)
Chapter 28: Bad to Worse
Chapter 29: Girl of the Shadows
(Saga 5 Finale) Chapter 30: More
(Filler) Chapter 31: Tim Drake
(Saga 6) Chapter 32: Titans

Saga 3 Y/N and Cassandra's Bio

3.7K 59 3
By DEMGSC1920

Name: F/N L/N

Vigilante name: Knightcrawler

Age: 18

Birthday: December 19

Height: 5'10

Weight: 160lbs

Appearance: Blond spiky fade hair, hazel eyes with right eye scar and is a bit more buffed but the difference is barely to nothing.

(But blond and without the beard)

Clothes: Hoodie black jacket, jeans, black boots, small silver earrings and a golden necklace.

(Like this)

Knightcrawler costume:

(Change the brown to dark blue and white eyes, your symbol is this one.

(Is imprinted in the front of the suit in grey.

Personality: Same as last bio though he is starting to get addicted to movies who are really bad and make fun of them.

Weapons: Tonfas (Main weapons) Batarangs like Batman, Smoke Pellet, hidden knives and more.

Abilities: He was trained by his entire life, going from place to place, trained by the greatest teachers on Earth, he is more skilled than Nightwing by a mile. He is also almost as agile than him but weaker in brute strength but not by a lot, he isn't very intelligent as a detective but as a fighter, he's a pretty darn genius.

Name: Cassandra Cain

Vigilante name: Doesn't have yet

Age: 17

Birthday: January 26

Height: 5'5

Weight: 110lbs

Appearance: Black shoulder length hair and blue eyes.

Clothes: Yellow jacket, white shirt, black joggers and black with yellow running shoes.

Vigilante costume:

Personality: She is a bit distant, does have a bit of trust issues but she is very kind, helpful and very like energetic in the sense that she sees something amazing like a concert or good food or a new place she has never gone that looks amazing. Though she is very calm as well but she is a bit emotional and she barely gets angry.

Weapons: As of right now, none.

Abilities: Being trained since birth by David is a extremely hard work, she is incredibly agile due to her body, as agile as Y/N, though she is weaker in brute strength, she is an amazing fighter, maybe even better than Y/N, and also due to the part she can read body movements and find weaknesses is also impressive. Though she doesn't know how to talk and can write but like a 7 year old kid, though she does understand when they talk to her and managed to get a few lessons on sign language but she learned barely the basics, so in short words, she doesn't now how to talk at all.

So fast? Well believe it or not I made this bio like 3 chapters ago, I was ready to publish it but had to wait to finish the 2nd saga.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 14.2K 38
All her life, Asteria had been raised to be one thing and one thing alone: a killer. And she's good at it. Why wouldn't she be, when she's been trai...
28.4K 983 23
Damian Wayne was a boy. Not a normal boy, though. He was the grandson of Ra's al Ghul, the leader of the League of Assassins, the son of Talia al Ghu...
1.1K 77 20
All his life Damian Wayne had been told he was the sole heir to the Al Ghul and Wayne throne. But things quickly change when he and his unfamiliar tw...
164K 5.8K 31
Damian Al Ghul has been sent on a mission by his mother, Talia Al Ghul in order to prove his worth to her and his grandfather as a suitable heir to t...