"You are perfect for me" (Co...

De bluerock3000

Yandere Ushijima x Female reader ---------------------------------------------------- Ushijima Wakatoshi, the... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 ⚠️
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ⚠️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22⚠️
Chapter 23 ⚠️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 ⚠️
Chapter 29 ⚠️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ⚠️
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Note

Chapter 35 - end

2.6K 65 33
De bluerock3000

Author's POV

7 years later....

Moving on felt like you can finally breath again. The air was fresh and the burden you feel is gone. Your life is just starting and you're spending it with the one you love. The future is something you're nervous about, but can't wait to see. You don't know what will come, a big mystery awaits. Everyone going on with their life's accomplishing the things they desire. Well...not all.

A couple of years ago you made a little visit to see someone and confronted him for everything he had done. It was after you were in a dilemma of rather continuing seeing your therapist or if you were done. You wanted to know that seeing him or thinking about him won't give you anymore nightmares.

Flashback

You went with Eita, you thought it was best for him to wait outside. The workers led you to a small room with a table in the middle. Some police officers that are working there brought him out. His olive hair was a mess and it had grown a little. His dark olive eyes were noticeable and no longer shined. He looked a little paler than usual, but he still has the same body structure. He was wearing a white plain shirt with white pants.

When he saw you his eyes widen with joy and he showed his smile. He was still handcuffed which prohibited in from getting close to you. He sat down in front of you and was laughing with excitement," (Y/n), I miss you so much," his heart was still pounding from seeing you," Why haven't you visited me?"

"Ushijima, the reason why was because I was moving on from all the damage you had done to me and to the people I care about."

"I didn't do anything to you (Y/n)."

"You abducted me, you beat me, you raped me, you harmed me, you killed someone. Ushijima, you did a lot of things to me so you can't sit there and tell me that you never didn't."

His eyes forward as he looked at yours," for you. I did those things for you. I love you (Y/n). I never stopped loving you. I never stopped thinking about you and the life we would've had."

"You need to move on. You need to recover Ushijima."

"WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOOUT MY NAME!" He got up slamming his fist on the table. A officer came in, but you declined so they stood out the door. You still needed to confront him.

"I came here so that I can see if I'm no longer scared of you. You caused me so much pain I can't forgive you for that, but I want to pass this so that I no longer have the need to see you ever again."

"You're leaving me, is that it. You're leaving me after I gave you everything."

"You didn't gave me everything! You took it," you looked at the clock and saw that I was time for you to leave," I..I have to go." You got up from your chair as he did the same.

"Don't leave me (Y/n). We were supposed to be a family!" He started to panic seeing you walking towards the door,"DON'T FUCKING LEAVE ME!"

The officers came in and hold him down. Some doctors opened the door and let you leave. You can still hear the screams he was making as you were walking through the hallway," (Y/N)! (Y/N)! COME BACK HERE!!I..I love you! (Y/N)!"

You never went back after that.

Flashback End.

"Baby?baby wake up."

You groaned, rolling over opening your eyes and saw your husband standing there," mmm...*yawn*what?" He can head the tired in your voice while rubbing your eyes as you sat up.

Eita went back and grabbed the passports from the night stand," we're going to miss our flight."

You got out of the covers and splashed water on your face in the bathroom. You got ready and wore some comfortable clothing. You quickly did the bed, not caring if it's sloppy.

Seven years. In those seven years you and Eita grew on making your relationship stronger. He proposed to you four years ago and you said yes. Now you are a family.  You guys decided to continue living in the apartment since Tendou and (F/n) moved out. It's a nice quiet place that is close to your jobs and family.

Your older siblings are in their life's moving forward. Your older sister gave birth to two kids and your older brother just got married. Kyoomi is now on the MSBY black jackals team. As for the Shiratorizawa team, last you heard was that Shirabu is becoming a doctor, Goshiki is playing for a green rockets, Taichi is finishing up college and being a bartender, Ōhira is a division 3 player and is working as a sport goods employee, he also has a kid. Eita continued playing for the band and is now a owner of a musical instrument store.

You saw him grabbing the luggage that was on the floor and head out to the living room.  You grabbed your jacket and followed him.

It was clear out with a little cloud. The roads are white and the wind was cold.

You were staring out at the window and felt two pairs of hands around your waist," I love you. When we get there we should go to the Eiffel Tower."

You chuckled and turned around touching his cheek," maybe they can give us a tour."

He leaned forward and gave you a deep kiss, he smiled while pulling away," yeah. when is your brother leaving?"

You put on your jacket while sighing," he said that he will go with his teammates and take their type of transportation."

You went to fix the light from the Christmas tree by turning the little light bulb screw. You then unplugged the cord from the outlet.

You guys heard the honk outside from the apartment and saw the cab waiting. You grabbed your things and the both of you head out.

During the ride to the airport, it was foggy with the snow coming down. Not too much that it would be impossible to see, but enough that the sky wasn't happy. Eventually it stopped and it is now clear with a little ray of sun.

Getting through the gates was a hassle with people traveling on the holidays. Once you guys got through the both of you were in the plane staring out on the window seeing the plane take off.

You rolled over to face Eita and the small pathway. He was resting his head back in the seat closing his eyes. You took his hand and interlocked it making him squint his eyes open. He slightly moved his head to at look you and smirked. He took his hand and gently stroke your cheek.

He took your hand and kissed it multiple times," you should sleep. You must be tired?"

You let out a small laugh," Are we going to do it there or should we wait?"

He sighed," we'll do it there."

You closed your eyes and rested. You couldn't wait to see Tendou and (F/n).

They also couldn't wait to see you guys. They were getting ready for your visit and the MSBY team. Tendou is currently making a chocolate fountain and placing some strawberries on a round tray. (F/n) was making soufflé's, she was keeping Tendou out since he'll always peak in and mess up the dishes.

(F/n) was cleaning up the kitchen counter, waiting for the timer to go off, and saw Tendou peaking through the door. She smiled and let him enter," I finished the tower. It's in the dining area. Are you finish?"

She threw the rag at the sink and placed a bowl of fruit at the center," yeah, I'm just waiting for the timer to go off."

He came in close, cupped her face and kissed her passionately," we have time to," he started to tease the strap of her shirt.

"No, I need to keep an eye on the oven and the food on the stove."

He grunted than looked at the oven," sooo...how long," he looked back at (F/n) who was resting her palm on the table," I mean..it's been six weeks." 

"After the holiday is over."

He got up and went to hug (F/n)," I love you," he gave her a peck on the lips," I'm going to check the baby."

"Don't wake her up."

He ran off,"I won't!"

(F/n) and Tendou moved to Paris and got married three years ago. She recently gave birth to a newborn baby girl. The baby has Tendou's hair and eyes, but she also has (F/n) light tan skin. You and Eita video chat once in a while, but the both of you wanted to see the baby in person so the four of you planned to spend Christmas in Paris. The MSBY team were already coming to Paris for a match they have. Some team wanted to see them play in person.

(F/n) checked the stove and heard the baby crying from upstairs," SHE POOPED!" Tendou yelled while he was holding the baby.

"Then changed the diaper!!"

Tendou whined,"SHE BIT MY FINGER!"

"she doesn't have teeth yet!"

"Ugh!.....IT SMELLS!"

"You know...you don't have to yell super loudly I can hear nice and clear!" She dropped the spoon and turned off the stove to go upstairs and check what's happening. She opened the baby's room and saw Tendou crouching down covering his face," what...."

"She was throwing things." He looked at her with a serious expression.

(F/n) went and finished changing the little newborn," how can she throw things."

He got up and picked up the little white rattle from the floor," *gasp* she has super powers!"

She look back at her husband who was cheering," yeah...I don't think that's it."

He rubbed his chin,"I have to come up with names."

"She doesn't have super powers."

"Something that will make her sound cool."

(F/n) started to unbutton his little white onesie, "sh-she she has...no super powers."

"Scarlet witch!"

"That's from marvel."

"Well this can be real life." He heard the door bell ring and ran off," I'll think of more later!"

She shook her head and laughed while picking up the baby from the changing table. She heard people talking downstairs and went to see who it was.

"(F/n)!"She saw you reaching her hands out and she quickly went for a light hug making sure the baby isn't squish," is this Charlotte. She's so adorable look at her little button nose. You guys make adorable babies," (F/n) laughed while cradling the little newborn.

"We only have one?" Tendou said.

You whined and looked at him,"don't ruin the moment."

"So how was the flight ?" (F/n) said as Eita placed the presents underneath the Christmas tree and went up to take a better look at Charlotte.

"It was good. (Y/n) slept through the whole thing." He said, lightly patting the little red head.

"I was tired."

The two of you took turns holding Charlotte while Tendou was taking selfie pictures and throwing peace signs. Eita was a little nervous that he might drop her, but you made sure he won't. You also felt a little nervous that you might drop her, but due to experienced holding your sisters babies, it's easy. (F/n) placed Charlotte on the small swing and placed a pacifier on her mouth.

The four of you spent time talking about how is life in Paris. You were talking to (F/n) about how life is being a mom and how child birth was. She said it was hurtful and painful, it's still painful since Charlotte keeps crying in the middle of the night. Tendou was complimenting Eita's outfit and told him it was about time he dressed nice.

You guys heard the doorbell again, Tendou went to see and saw the MSBY team. They came in and placed their present underneath the tree as well.

"(Y/n), your brother told me that I look like the guy from the bee movie. Now is this guy attractive." The dirty blond hair player said as he was walking towards you.

"Hi Atsumu, and well he is...a bee soooo."

He looked at Kyoomi," you compared me to a bee."

Kyoomi shrugged and walked away to the table.

"Hi (Y/n)!"

"Hi Hinata."

"Hey hey hey! There is a little baby on a swing. Shoyo come look."

All of you laugh at how Bokuto and Hinata interact with the baby on the swing. Bokuto was gently pinching her cheeks with his fingers and watching her shiny eyes wonder. Hinata was complimenting the baby even though Charlotte doesn't know what he's saying.

The rest of the team went to the table and sat down as Tendou and (F/n) brought out the food. Atsumu kept telling Kyoomi that he does not look like the bee after searching him up and demands an apology. Kyoomi kept telling him that he'll stop until Atsumu uses tone in his hair. Eita was poking the baby's cheeks as Tendou was explaining Hinata about his time when he cut his hair. Bokuto was stuffing his face with chocolate while shoving strawberries in his pockets saying that he's saving it for his lover. Barnes and Tendou relate to the hair experience while Tomas looks up the hairstylist. Inunaki was telling Bokuto about the strawberries and how they shrink peoples brain cells which made Bokuto believe him. Meian and you told Bokuto that he was just teasing which made Bokuto happy that he can continue eating the strawberries. Later he got a stomach ache from eating too much strawberries.

You guys were having a fun time talking and eating, enjoying the moment. You're happy that this is your life, being surrounded by the people you love and who loves you back.

.

.

.

Not so much back the asylum.

"He has been more quieter than before. During our sessions he continues to ask about (Y/n)," Dr. Matsui said to his parents. They haven't visited him since the court, but they feel guilty for abandoning him. " we did have him meds that would calm him down. Everyday when he doesn't see her he gets aggravated and starts to harm other patients and workers. He keeps requesting for baby cloths and more pillows."

The doctor led them to his room. They entered and saw him laying down on the bed hugging a pillow." Wakatoshi you have visitors." He got no response," I'll be outside. I'll not mention her name if I were you."

"Thank you Dr.Matsui," Ushijima's mother said while looking at her son," Wakatoshi."

He looked back and saw his mom and dad standing near the door from his room. He sat up while cuddling the pillow," she's sleeping. She's tired, she needs to rest," He said in a low voice caressing the pillow.

Both parents hold each other watching Ushijima treating the pillow like a person. Ushijima looked back at the small square pillows," they're sleeping so you guys should leave. I don't want them to wake up."

The parents hesitated to walk closer to their son who has a smile on his face,"we just wanted to say Merry Christmas, son," his mother said letting her tears run down.

He hushed his parents from making too many noises," you're going to wake them up," he whispered.

"Right," his father looked down on the floor with guilt rushing through his body," Goodbye Wakatoshi."

They turned around and left. They left with regret on how they raised him. They had been blaming themselves for what he has done that they wished they would've gotten back in time to fix it. They wished they could've spend more time paying attention to him and not their stupid arguments.

Tadashi Utsui had to back to California and his ex wife stayed in Japan living by herself. They wished to spend one Christmas together as a family, instead they are spending it visiting their Wakatoshi in a behavioral Hospital. Watching him continuing to have you in his mind, seeing him pretending that you are still with him and not in Paris.

Paris where you are laughing from all the jokes everyone is making. Eating the delicious food that your friend made. Listening to music from different languages. Hearing new things about volleyball. Making an announcement to everyone.

"Sooo....what is going on?" (F/n) said, staring at the both of you.

"Well...(Y/n) and I decided that we are going to adopt a baby."

They all gasp from surprised with happy smiling faces showed. Their eyes widen with excitement and glory of the new decision that the both of you are making.

"Really!" Bokuto said, jumping from his seat and grabbing Hinata's shoulder, who's sitting next to him.

"Yeah, um..we actually already filled out all the paperwork so we are just waiting for the baby to arrive." Eita said.

You nodded while holding Eita's hand,"they said that around New Year's Eve will be the time."

"That's great!" (F/n) stood up and gave you guys a hug as all of them did the same.

"I'm going to be an uncle again!" Kiyoomi cheered while giving Hinata a high five.

Atsumu pulled out his phone and took a group selfie of all of you standing by window that was showing the snow sprinkle outside while the inside gleamed with shining lights of gold. He then posted it on Instagram with a captain "I'm in Paris bitches, with the fam 🤪". Kiyoomi did comment saying  "get toner Berry Benson 🙄", which worked cause he did.

Eita hugged you and gave you a deep kiss under the mistletoe. You melted into his arms with a big smile on your face that made you close your eyes. The both of you couldn't wait for that future you were no longer nervous about. Having a little bundle and spent the rest of your life with.

No more problems, no more concerns, no more worries. No one that can ruin this moment, because you're with your knight shining armor who saved you.

He kept that promise and never lost it.

Seeing you happy and grateful that he took that opportunity to confess his feeling in your dorm room. Never giving up when you went missing. Getting up his feet and do anything in his power to have you in his arms and he accomplished it. You're happy that he gives you the love you deserve and seeing him safe from harm. Seeing smile and scream of joy to be with you for infinity.

Because in the end, the both of you will do anything for each other.

And that's nothing but perfect.

El fin.

Note:

Thanks for reading the story. Again, I apologize in advance if you didn't enjoy it. If you did than I'm glad. Sorry if this chapter sucks.

I'm still learning myself on how to write a story properly. I know Wattpad might not be the best, but it's something easy I can do right now.

Also I don't know how you feel about babies so you can pretend that you guys are adopting a dog or something. 

Anyways, goodbye readers 👋.

Check out the new story I'm writing. If you want to.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

897 55 25
⚠️WARNING⚠️ -------------------------- This book may trigger some readers. This book may contain: -Mental illnesses -Assault -Suicide Please read at...
1M 22.9K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
215K 5.9K 16
I hate this story. I hate it. I don't know why I wrote it but looking back now I regret it... Ima leave it up though because it has a lot of reads- H...
2.4K 60 6
❝𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪❞ ─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ─── you see, love always works out in the end, right? ________________ 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥: 2/12...