scarred//myg

By vi-writes

"did you know before?" you looked up and his eyes met yours. you tried to look at his eyes instead of the sca... More

author's note :)
aesthetics
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xxxx
xxxxi
epilogue
bonus: i
bonus: ii
bonus: iii
bonus: iv
bonus: v
author's note :')
happy new year!
hi :)

xvii

2.5K 158 21
By vi-writes

"He's still asleep, I believe," you said, taking your mug of coffee. You thanked the maid.

"I'll go get him," Namjoon said, starting to stand. You grabbed his arm and shook your head.

"He-- he stayed up late, yesterday." Namjoon and his wife looked at each other. "He's probably really tired."

Actually, you didn't know that. You'd fallen asleep before he'd turned in. You just didn't need your brother-in-law to see your husband sleeping on the couch.

N/W sighed. "I guess I'll have to tell you with the boys then." You picked at your waffles.

"Boys?" Namjoon smiled.

"Sir Jeon and Sir Park." You smiled at their names. "I asked them yesterday to meet me at ten."

"What are you telling us?" N/W smiled and her husband chuckled.

"You'll have to wait, y/n." You pouted. "Bring him by the dining room around ten?" You nodded.

"Do I come too?"

"Bring him means yes, you come too." You smiled and nodded.

"We'll be there."

But Yoongi still hadn't woken by then. He was out, curled up into the crook of the couch with both hands under his ear as he slept on his side. So when it began to near ten, you swallowed and approached him.

"Hey," you called. "Yoongi?" You didn't like using his name. It always felt odd. You'd rather call him your highness than his name.

He didn't respond and you stared at him for a moment, scar and all.

He was so pretty.

"Yoongi?" Your hand shook the slightest as you pressed it to his shoulder, shaking it. "Wake up," you whispered.

"Mm?" You stopped moving as his eyes flickered open, shutting immediately at the morning sunlight pouring into the room. He always woke before you so this was a first.

"Hey," you whispered. He stared at you for a moment, clearly trying to process why you were waking him up and why you were so close. He blinked, breaking eye contact and you quickly stood, smoothing out your dress. "Good morning."

He looked up at the time as he sat, legs falling to the floor. He rubbed his hands over his face before speaking. "Did someone come in?"

His voice sounded even better than usual.

"N-no," you said. He frowned. "I just-- n/w wanted to talk to us and asked-- asked if we could come by the dining room at ten." He looked up at the clock again before standing.

"Wait," he sighed, heading to the bathroom.

You let out a sigh of-- relief? before plopping down onto the couch. That was so scary for absolutely no reason.

You stood eventually and picked up his blanket, folding it and resting it at the foot of your bed. You returned his pillow to his side as well. You paused; his stuff smelled familiar. It was nice.

"Let's go." You turned from the bed and nodded, pointing to the dresser.

"I left your coffee there-- it might be cold by now though." He picked it up and drank it anyway.

He kept a step behind you all the way to the dining room as you walked in silence. When you got there, Jimin was already waiting, playing with his rings.

"Hey," you whispered, stepping next to him. "Morning."

"Morning, y/n," he said with a yawn. You turned to Yoongi who was now stirring his coffee by tilting it around. You looked around.

"Where are they?" Jimin shrugged.

"Dunno-- but you look nice today." You smiled and thanked him. You sighed as you smoothed out your dress, yawning once Jimin did it again. You both laughed a little as Namjoon and his wife entered. Jimin bowed.

"Hello," n/w sang, sitting in a chair that Joon pulled out for her. She was getting bigger and bigger as the weeks passed by.

"Where's Jeon-- isn't he supposed to be here too, your majesty?" Namjoon looked around.

"I asked him to come, yes." You frowned.

"Did you see him this morning?" Jimin shook his head as he looked at the entryway, almost expectantly.

"I hope he's good," he mumbled. You broke out into a grin as you made eye contact with Yoongi. You quickly turned away.

"I guess he's late today-- or maybe he's sick." You looked to catch Jimin's reaction to Joon's words.

He looked a little-- disappointed? It was adorable.

"Well I want to--"

"I'm here!" The boy himself scurried into the room, almost bumping into Yoongi. Jungkook blinked, bowing a few times. "Sorry!"

"Good morning, Jungkook." Jungkook beamed at Namjoon and bowed once again.

"Good morning, your highness-- sorry I'm late, j/gf kept throwing up and I didn't want to leave her." Namjoon shook his head.

"It's no problem-- though Sir Park here seemed worried about you." Jungkook turned to his colleague.

"I was not!" Jimin yelled, ears turning red. "I was just curious because Mr. I-Think-I'm-So-Perfect is always on time for du--"

"Alright," you said, petting Jimin's shoulder as Jungkook almond, just barely, began to blush.

"Anyway-- what I wanted to say was," n/w paused as Namjokn held her hand, "I'm having a baby shower!" You broke out into a smile.

"Really?" She nodded excitedly.

"I was going to tell you both at breakfast but someone didn't wake up on time." Yoongi didn't say anything as she continued, "so I figured I'd just tell you all now."

"Wait-- we're invited too?" Jimin asked. She nodded. "Heck, ye--"

"But why your majesty, we're just--" Jimin leaned into Jungkook.

"Shut up you moron," he whispered. "Free food." Jungkook slaps him upside the head but Namjoon just smiled.

"Well, you two are very close friends of y/n," he said with a nod. "And that makes you friends of ours as well."

Jingkooks eyes sparkled. "I'm your... friend?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Of course, buddy--"

"Your highness!" He squealed. Jimin almost had to hold him back from tackling the prince into a hug. Namjoon just chuckled.

"Oh, and invite your girlfriend too; I heard she's expecting?" Jungkook nodded.

"I'm having a baby too," he announced proudly. You smiled.

"Congratulations," they both said. Jungkook thanked them and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"We should go-- I bet you didn't even sign in, did you?" Jungkook turned red.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to be any later than I already was." The three of you waved to the two boys and they hurried out of the room, of course, bickering.

You turned to Yoongi. "I'm sure there's some breakfast left in the kitchens." He nodded. "Shall I go get--"

"I can do it." He turned to his brother and sister-in-law. "Congratulations."

And with that, he left the room too.

---

"Good afternoon, your highness-- what can we do for you?" You stepped into the kitchen, a little wide-eyed to see so many people cleaning up after lunch.

"Hello," you began. Being a princess was so strange. "I was just wondering if I could use the kitchen at some point today." Everyone looked at each other.

"You want to use the kitchen?" You nodded. "Is there anything you need?" You smiled.

"I was just hoping to bake something," you said with a polite nod. "For my brother." Everyone nodded.

"Do you need any assistance?" You shook your head. A chef spoke up from the back.

"Well, your majesty, leave it to us to clean everything up from lunch and the place is all yours." You smiled.

"Thank you!"

"Would you mind letting us know what you'll be making; we can get everything you need so you won't be looking?" You nodded.

"Strawberry pie." A maid clapped.

"Like the one you'd made for n/w?" You nodded.

"You saw it?" A few nodded.

"It looked delicious, your highness." You smiled.

"If I have enough strawberries I can make some for you all too." They all looked at you, wide-eyed.

"You got strawberries on your own?" You nodded, pointing upstairs.

"The family in the village that owns the strawberry farm are my friends. I went yesterday and got a basket full."

"You could've asked us, your highness-- we would've been glad to help!" You laughed as you walked further into the kitchen, rolling up the sleeves of your dress as you approached the sink. "Oh, princess, you don't have t--"

"Please, I used to do all of the dishes back home." You smiled and turned the tap on, spraying all over the front of your dress as it hit the pans inside. "My brother cooked so I was to clean up after meals."

"The pie's for him, yes?" You nodded and smiled, hoping to learn all of their names someday. There were so many people that worked at the palace and you wanted to get to know all of them if you were going to be living here for the rest of your life.

"Yeah, I haven't been to see him all week so I thought I might surprise him." You sighed to yourself as you reached for the expensive soap to cover your sponge in.

"Well, once this is all clean, you'll have the kitchen to yourself, princess." You smiled thankfully. "I hope the kitchen is okay for you." You laughed.

"It's much better than the kitchen I grew up with."

Once everyone had cleared out and you'd put your pie in the oven, you were left with nothing to do once again. You wandered out of the kitchen, letting a maid know that the pie was in the oven.

She kept a watch on it while you wandered around for a bit. It surprised you to run into your husband multiple times. He seemed to have been home all day and you figured that was probably why he'd let himself sleep in so late.

Every time you passed him, all you could do was nod and hurry off, pretending to be in search of someone or another. However, when you physically bumped into him, tripping over your feet and almost falling at his, you had to say something.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"What are you doing?" he asked as you pushed yourself up. He hadn't even reached a hand down to help you up. Neither had he moved back to give you room.

So you came up, inches away from him, a hand falling to his shoulder to keep you up. He looked at it and you took a step back and pulled away. "I was just walking," you said quickly. "What are you doing?"

"I was just walk--"

"Your highness!" you turned to see Ainsleigh, the maid you'd left your pie with, approaching you. "I've taken it out of the ov-- oh, good afternoon, your majesty," she said, curtseying to Yoongi. He nodded at her and then turned to you. You put a hand on his shoulder again that he looked at.

"I have to go," you said quickly. His mouth opened to reply but you had already run off to the kitchen, leaving Ainsleigh to follow close behind.

Once you'd checked to make sure it was all done, you pushed it back to cool for just a little longer. "I'm going to get ready," you told Ainsleigh. She nodded. "Could you put it in a basket for me-- I'll be right down."

"For sure, your highness." You headed to the kitchen's entrance. "Shall I ask someone to get a carriage ready for you as well?" You shook your head with a smile.

"I'd like to walk."

You headed up the stairs in a hurry, excited to see your brother after about a week of missing him. Taehyung had said that he'd had a lot of work, and would be working all day. This was his first full day off in a while and you were planning to have dinner with him too.

You got dressed and cleaned up in no time, making sure everything was okay before heading down the stairs for your pie. It was ready, just as you'd hoped. "Thank you!" you said, quickly hugging Ainsleigh. She laughed and patted your back as you stepped away.

"Of course, your highness." You headed to the entrance. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe you've cleaned up everything." You turned back and smiled. It'll be lovely for them to find the other pie you'd made and left with a small note.

"Of course, I didn't want to leave my mess for you." She smiled gratefully and you wave, heading out of the kitchens and down towards the front entrance of the palace. Jimin and Jungkook passed by you, in a hurry themselves.

"Smells good, y/n!" Jungkook yelled over his shoulder. You raised your eyebrows at them as you turned. Jimin ran past you too.

"Someone's hurt-- we're getting the nurse," he said. Your eyes widened.

"Are they okay?" you yelled over to them. They both turned, running backwards.

"He's good-- he just got cut and needs bandaging." You nodded and waved before turning to the entrance. That's when you remembered Taehyung's headband.

With a groan, you set your basket down by the entrance. You explained to the guards what it was before running back up the stairs to get his headband. You'd been embroidering his initials on it as people from work were starting to use his headbands as rags when he took them off and left them around.

While not taking it off would be the most obvious solution to the problem, or wear it in the first place, Taehyung refused to do so.

You headed into your room to get the headband when you ran into Yoongi, laying on the bed. Your eyes widened and he sat up. "Hi," you said with and. He nodded back.

"Are you going somewhere?" You grabbed the headband and ran your finger over your stitches. You looked up at him and nodded.

"I'm visiting my brother." He looked to the door and back at you.

"Did you do something in the kitchen?" You nodded.

"I baked him a pie." He nodded back. "I'll be off, then--"

"Can I come?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.7K 33
This is my first story so please forgive me for grammer mistakes ๐Ÿ’œ I was a normal girl. From a pretty rich family but since I was a girl- I wasn't...
198K 5.3K 14
"Mom I swear I'll never work on this marriage." He yelled at his mother's face. "Taehyunga, calm down." His mom replied. "Why don't you understand th...
1.1K 83 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
9.7K 565 29
[๐“๐š๐ž๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ] Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook โŒ‡ "Ms Jeon I want to marry you," "Mr Kim, I know that your mothe...