Fuck I love you (yumikuri)

By Squiddleboi

Ymir goes to a birthday party expecting to eat cake and beat the shit out of a pinata but something much more... More

Chapter 1. On the way
Chapter 2. Party time
Chapter 3. Party pt.2
Chapter 4. The sleepover
Chapter 5. The Sleepover pt.2
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10. Wet Dreams
sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

1.3K 35 23
By Squiddleboi

--------Ymirs POV--------

I joilt up out of bed to hear the noise of glass shattering. I look around my room, it was pitch black but some light was seeping through my partly closed door from the hallway. "Mommy?" I say, getting out of my bed and grabbing my favorite brown teddy bear that had a neatly tied red ribbon around its neck before walking towards my room door. I peek outside my room into the hallway to see two shadows, one with long hair and in a nightgown of some sort. The other is a tall slim figure whose head was bending over the smaller one with a knife in its hand.

"NO NO PLEASE NO" The smaller figure screamed, putting up her arms to protect her and her head.

I watch as the taller one raises up the knife, ready to strike. It looks at the smaller one and starts to attack, stabbing it over and over again. I watch the smaller one turn her head to the side as she lets out high pitched screams pleading and begging for her life, the knife penetrating her chest and neck several times.

"Mommy?" I ask, while peering down the hallway and watching the shadows move and scream.

I step out of my room, holding my teddy bear and walk down the hall, still listening to the screams, crys and beggs.

Everything flashes to a picnic we were having in the park. We were sitting on a big blanket decorated with yellow and pink flowers that were stemming out of a swirling pattern all over it. I look to my left to see an open picnic basket with sandwiches wrapped in paper towels and chips in plastic bags. The grass around the blanket was a tall and the blades were a nice green color. Butterflies were fluttering through the air and bees were flying from flower to flower which were scattered all over the field. There were tall trees that had overgrown ivy clung all over them, sprawling out in every which way. 

I look to my left and see my mom with a yellow dandelion tucked behind her ear. She was a taller woman, about 5'6, had hazel eyes, freckles all over her arms and blonde medium length hair that she always kept in a low bun. She was wearing a yellow sundress and you could see the sparkle in her eyes whenever you looked at her. She was a very pretty woman and you could always see the kindness in her eyes.

I looked to my right to see my dad. He was just over 6'0 with dark brown hair, green eyes, he had very defined collar bones and a nice sharp jawline. He wore a pair of jeans and a solid grey t-shirt. He gave me his signature smirk, it was always how he said he charmed my mom. He was a buff guy who's shoulders weren't too wide but he had some pretty big biceps.

"Wait right here" My dad told me as he was standing up. "I have a surprise for you, but it's in the car. I'm going to go get it and I'll be right back sweety." He said as he ruffled my hair and walked towards the parking lot.

I sat there and watched him step through the field and walk past the playground. He turned a corner in the parking lot near a lamppost then went out of my sight. My mom went over to me, picking me up and pulling me into a tight embrace. 

"I love you sooooo much" She said while hugging me, my legs dangling.

"I love you to Mommy!" I said as she kissed me on top of the head and sat me down, us waiting for him to get back. We waited for 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes then 10 minutes. 10 Minutes turned into 20, and 20 turned into 30. 30 minutes turned into an hour and an hour turned into 2.

"When's daddy coming back?" I asked, looking at my mother whose eyes started to swell up with tears. 

"He went on a work trip, he'll be back soon" She said, holding back the tears and standing up. "Lets clean up" she said while starting to put the trash into the picnic basket. "It's getting late".

After she finished packing up, she picked me up with one arm and put me on her hip as she walked back to the car. When we got to the car she unlocked it, putting the picnic things in the trunk and opening the back car door to put me in my booster seat. When she opened it we found a teddy bear with a red ribbon tied around its neck sitting in my booster seat. It had a note sat at its feet and my mom picked it up, reading it. 

"What's that mommy?" I asked pointing at the teddy bear.

"It's from daddy" She said while tucking the note into her back pocket and picking up the bear, handing it to me.

I marveled at the stuffed bear while she put me in my car seat, buckling me in.

"Let's go home" She said, wiping away tears, pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road.

When we got home I walked into her room and saw her leaning against her bed, looking at the note and sobbing.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her, still holding the teddy bear.

"Promise me something" She said, puting the note into one of her drawers and walking over to me, picking me up and hugging me. My face was in her shoulder, my legs dangling once again. "Promise me you will always be strong." She said, pulling me out of the hug and wiping away her tears. "For me, be strong for me."

Everything switched back to that one night, I walking through the hallway calling for my mother. "Mommy?" I asked, peering around the corner and into the kitchen. "Mommy?" I asked, watching the scene unfold. 

Suddenly everything went into slow motion, my mother was on the floor with her arms up, trying to protect herself as she was getting stabbed many times over again by the man. I watched as the knife went into her abdomen, penetrating her skin and blood splattering everywhere. I heard her long high pitched screams that were filled with agony as the knife continuously went into her and was pulled out. After a few more seconds she stopped making noise and her lifeless limbs fell to the floor, landing in the pool of her own blood and splashing more all over the walls.

"MOMMY!" I yelled, running to her lifeless body that was on the floor. I looked down at my dead mother who was laying in a pool of her own crimson colored blood. Her eyes were open and her face was stuck in an expression of udder horor. Her jaw hung open and her hazel eyes that were one full of life and joy and kindness now only resembled death. I watched as the color drained from her beautiful face and her eyes went into a lifeless state. The happy mother I once knew, gone.

I turned around to look at the man holding the knife that was soaked with my mother's blood. I looked up at his face and joyfully realised who it was. 

"DADDY!" I yelled out, running into his arms and dropping my bear, its left arm dipping into the pool of my mother's blood and soaking some of it up. He pulled me into a hug, it was the first time I had seen him in a few years. "Daddy, your back!" I exclaimed pulling out of the hug and looking at his face as the held me. His once admirable face was gone, it had changed and was now tired and sinister.

"Let's go home" He said while picking up my bear and walking out of the house, me still in his arms.

"What happened to mommy?" I asked , "Why is she on the floor?".

"Mommy's taking a nap" He said while putting me in the passenger seat of his red pickup truck and hopping into the driver's seat.

Everything flashes to when I was at the place he took me, I was in a white dress, still holding my bear and getting crowned. The man who was placing the crown on my head was reading from a book and muttering words that I didn't understand. After he placed it and finished talking the crowd of people started to clap and cheer. I didn't understand why people were clapping, but I didn't really care.

The next thing I know these men in black and blue uniforms kick down the door and start shooting everyone in the room. Things went into slow motion again as I looked around, seeing bullets penetrate people's heads and watching their lifeless bodies go limp and drop to the floor. A tall man in one of the uniforms picks me up by my arm and drags me out of the building.

He threw me into a car with flashing lights at the top and started driving while muttering under his breath "You disgust me". He stopped the car when he got to a bridge that was over a river. He picked me up by my arm and looked at me, dangling me over the rushing waters. 

"Filthy fucking animal" He said before letting me go. I looked up as I fell, watching him walk away from the edge and back to his car. I glanced down at the rushing water beneath me and screamed. I watched as the water got closer and closer and closer. I closed my eyes and braced for the impact of the water against my face. "MOMMY!" I yelled as I felt the cold, rushing water smack my face.

-----End of dreamland-----

I woke up as a pillow hit my head. I looked towards the doorway and saw Annie standing there with her arm in a position that looks like she just threw something.

"What the fuck?" I asked, looking at the pillow that just bounced off my face that's now on the ground beside the bed 

"Your girlfriend's making breakfast" She said then walked downstairs.

I walked down the stairs, stumbling as I was still half asleep. When I made it to the bottom I turned the corner to see everyone in the kitchen. Historia was at the stove cooking bacon and eggs, Mikasa was sitting on a barstool and Annie was on her lap. 

"Look who's up, sleepy head" Said Mikasa looking at me

"Good morning 'mir" Said Historia running up to me and hugging me. "Sleep well?" She asked as she pulled away from the hug and looked up at me.

" 'guess so" I mumbled as she stood on her tippy toes and I leaned down so she could give me a kiss on my cheek

"Jesus christ Ymir, you look worse then when I found you on that river bank" Joked Mikasa

I guess I froze because the next thing I knew Historia was shaking my arm and asking me if I was alright.

"Ymir!"

"Oh sorry" I said, scratching the back of my head. "I must have spaced out"

"Ymir about that, I'm sorry. I know that's a sensitive subject for yo-" Said Mikasa before I cut her off

"No it's fine." I said before looking down at Historia. "So whats for breakfast hisu?"

"Uh well we're havi-"

"Wait, let me guess" I said, bending over and giving her a long kiss on the lips. 

"Ymir i-" She said after pulling away.

"Bacon, eggs, orange juice and either ice or frozen waffles"

"I- uh how did you?"

"Why were you eating frozen waffles, they have no flavor?" I asked

"I uh- how did you know then?"

"Your mouth was cold and Annie's fridge is almost always stocked with frozen food."

"Tha bcoonz gohd" Said Annie with her mouth full

"Yeah I agree" I say, smirking at Hisu.

"Ymir-stop" She says blushing and burying her face in her hands.

"Lemme get some more" I say, pulling Historia in for another kiss.

"YMIR!"

"What? You taste like bacon"

"Ymir I-" She started to say

"Love me?"

"Yes Ymir I love you"

"I love you too" I said, giving her a kiss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 386 32
This is my last Fan Fic using AOT Characters --------------------------------------------------- Eren Jeager (16) is a Smart Student who attends High...
34.6K 844 19
Hanji and Levi get drunk in a celebration everyone drinks even Erwin was knock out from alcohol. The next day Hanji wakes up and sees she and Levi ar...
33.8K 829 9
[Y/N] Ackerman had just killed Eren Yeager, someone she held most dear. Eren was someone she loved but she had to end him.. In doing so she has moved...
3.1K 64 12
Eren x Annie FanFic. When eren discovers the truth about annie he doesn't want to seek revenge he wants to forgive her, for a reason he yet hasn't fi...