The Stadium's Star [COMPLETE]

By strwbrryglazeddonut

SEQUEL to THE COACH'S DAUGHTER. Complete. One fateful night changed it all. Since being thrown in each other'... More

Intro
Character & Story Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Final Notes & TCD Book 3
update on TCD3

Chapter 56

18.6K 553 104
By strwbrryglazeddonut

Once I'm drained of tears, I feel like a lifeless body. Not even a body, just a doll. A limp, weightless doll.

Zack insists on finding the campsite so I stretch out my legs and stand up. My eyes threaten to close as I walk.

Finally, he picks me up off the ground and piggybacks me, probably moving faster than he was when I was walking. I try to warm up his arms as he walks but I keep falling deeper and deeper into sleep.

I wake up when we arrive at the campsite just as he's laying me down in the tent. My eyes blink, trying to clear up as I search for Katy.

"Where's Katy?" I ask. "Is she sleeping? Is she okay?"

Zack hesitates. "She's fine. Go to sleep."

"Did you see her? I have to make sure-"

"Amelia," he says. "She's... in my tent."

I blink. "What?"

"I guess she got confused or something," he says but I am 99% certain that she was not confused. This is definitely planned.

"It's fine," he continues. "I'll just-"

I grasp onto his wrist and he stops talking. Clearing my throat, I look up at him. "Stay."

"What?"

"Don't go to her," I say. "Stay with me."

"Are you sure?" he asks, his voice low.

I nod.

He glances to my hand on his wrist then sits down beside me, getting under the covers on the opposite side of the tent. We face opposite directions but I can still feel his presence. It takes everything in me not to turn around.

"Good night, Zack," I say so quietly I'm not sure if he can hear it. "Thank you."

"Good night, Amelia."

The second my eyes close, I fall asleep.

A/N: double update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 176K 51
In a town where the high school football team rules the school, Amelia is just another face in the crowd. Sure, her dad is the football coach but Ame...
21.8K 1.6K 98
Alice is a girl full of positive energy, who awaits to experience college life and ready to kick down any obstacle with her martial art training. Can...
2M 58.6K 77
Emma's life takes an exciting turn when she moves back to her hometown. Certain circumstances cause her to run into the schools most notorious footba...
64.4K 2K 55
Belong To You: Acquainted Series BOOK II At a very young age Alice Fox lost her mother and with no father or family around she was adopted and taken...