Ź™ŹŸį“į“į“… źœ°į“Ź€ į“›Źœį“‡ Ź™ŹŸį“į“į“… É¢į“į“… // į“›į“‡...

By dollystew

"š˜žš˜©š˜ŗ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜¢š˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Øš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜±š˜¦š˜°š˜±š˜­š˜¦ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜³š˜¦š˜±š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µļæ½... More

į“µį“ŗįµ€į“æį“¼.
źœ±É“į“į“”źœ±į“›į“Ź€į“.
į“€į“„Qį“œį“€É“į“›į“€É“į“„ÉŖį“‡źœ±.
į“›Ź€į“€į“…ÉŖÉ“É¢.
ŹŸį“źœ±į“› į“į“‡į“į“Ź€ÉŖį“‡źœ±.
į“€É“ į“ŹŸį“… źœ°Ź€ÉŖį“‡É“į“….
į“…į“É“'į“› į“›Ź€į“œźœ±į“› į“›Źœį“‡į“.
į“˜į“€Ź€į“€É“į“Ź€į“į“€ŹŸ.
į“˜ÉŖį“„į“‹ į“€ źœ°ŹŸį“į“”į“‡Ź€.
ŹŸį“‡į“›į“›į“‡Ź€ į“›į“ į“˜ŹœÉŖŹŸ.
į“į“į“į“‡É“į“›źœ± ŹŸÉŖį“‹į“‡ į“›Źœį“‡źœ±į“‡.
É¢ÉŖźœ°į“›źœ±.
Ź€į“‡į“į“‡į“Ź™į“‡Ź€.
Qį“œį“‡źœ±į“›ÉŖį“É“źœ±.
Ź™į“œį“›į“„Źœį“‡Ź€źœ±.
É“į“‡į“›Źœį“‡Ź€.
Źœį“É¢ Źœį“œÉ“į“›.
É“į“į“› į“€ į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€.
źœ°ŹŸį“€į“į“‡źœ±.
ŹŸį“‡É¢į“‡É“į“…źœ±.
É¢ŹŸį“į“”ÉŖÉ“É¢.
Ź€į“‡į“œÉ“ÉŖį“›į“‡į“….
źœ±į“‡į“€Ź€į“„Źœ.
źœ±į“œŹ€į“˜Ź€ÉŖźœ±į“‡.
źœ°Ź€ÉŖį“‡É“į“…źœ±.
źœ°Ź€ÉŖį“‡É“į“…źœ± į“˜į“› 2.
į“”į“€į“‹į“‡ į“œį“˜.
į“˜Ź€į“į“˜Źœį“‡į“„Ź.
į“…į“‡į“€Ź€ Ź™Ź€į“į“›Źœį“‡Ź€.
A Tribute to Technoblade.

į“…Ź€į“‡į“€į“.

13.8K 523 1.3K
By dollystew

[A/N] THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE OVERWHELMING SUPPORT! IT REALLY KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO POST MORE CHAPTERS, SO KEEP IT UP PLEASE, SINCE IT LETS ME KNOW YOU WANT MORE!! I LOVE YOU ALL! <333

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Y/N was sat in an empty plains that seemed to go on for miles. Alone in the grass, they picked at the yellow dandelions that surrounded them, collecting a small bouquet. Eventually, a group of what seemed to be three boys and a man appeared in the distance, making their way over.

With blurred faces. 

"Go on, mate." A blonde man called from a distance. He seemed to have a thick accent, with large black wings.

"Y/N!" A brunette called, rushing over to them. He looked about thirteen. There was a younger boy clinging onto his sleeve, who looked around six. The brunette took a seat on the grass next to Y/N, a flower crown in the makings in his hand. Across from Y/N sat a boy with pink hair, who looked around 10, and to the side of him sat the younger one with blonde hair and a missing front tooth, the four of them forming a small circle together. The brunette reached for a flower in the middle of the four of them, picking it and about to add it to his flower crown.

"I WANTED THAT FLOWER!" The youngest one cried, shouting at the brunette. "██████!" He shouted once more.

"But it would go good on the flower crown." The brunette whined in response to the upset blonde.

"████, just give him the flower." The older man said to the brunette. The boy frowned in response, but ultimately gave in. Y/N chuckled at the frowning boy.

"Y/N, don't laugh at meeee." The mysterious brunette whined, stretching out the 'e'. Y/N heard the pink-haired boy chuckle as well.

"██████, you too???" The young boy whined again, this time it was directed towards the pink-haired boy. The pink-haired boy simply shrugged while smiling.

"This flower crown needs to be really pretty to match Y/N! That's why I needed that flower!"  The brunette whined once more.

Y/N watched as the young blonde looked at Y/N, then the flower, then to the brunette, then to the flower crown, back to Y/N, and then back to the flower. "Fine..." He grumbled, handing the flower back to the boy.

"Thank you, █████!" The brunette cheered.

"You're welcome..." The blonde mumbled, crossing his arms and looking away. The brunette began intertwining the new flower onto his flower crown, admiring it when it was completed.

"That's the final piece!" The boy cheered. He stretched his arms out in front of him, admiring his work for himself and showing it off to everyone else.

"Woahh! It's so pretty!" Y/N chimed.

"Just like you!" The brunette smiled, placing the flower crown atop the girls head. She raised her hands to the crown, feeling across the flowers. Y/N's face went a bit red. She looked over at the pink-haired boy who was staring at her.

"Does it look good?" Y/N asked, smiling and holding up two fingers.

"Y-yeah..." The pink-haired mumbled, looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

"Y/N has ██████'s cooties now!" The young blonde shouted.

"I don't have cooties!" The brunette snapped back.

"Cooties are dumb." The pink-haired one mumbled, still not looking up at anyone.

"Cooties are very serealous." The blonde stated.

"You mean serious?" The brunette corrected him.

"Same thing!" The other shot back. The eldest man chuckled, admiring the four children in front of him.

"Serealous isn't even a word!" The brunette argued, leaning forward towards the other boy.

"IT IS CAUSE I SAID SO!" The blonde shouted back, mimicking the brunette's movements.

"Boys, don't argue." The grown man finally chimed in, separating the two with his hands.

"Sorry, ████..." They both said, a bit of whine in their tone. Y/N smiled, looking between the males around them. The children quickly moved on from the argument, talking about everything they could, from the different pets they wanted, their favorite stories, and what they wanted to be when they grow up.

"I want to be a singer who makes everyone happy with their music." The brunette smiled.

"I want to be a big, strong hero who saves everyone all the time!" The blonde chimed in.

"I want to study history." Y/N smiled. They could've swore they heard the blonde mutter 'boring'. Dismissing the comment, she turned to the pink-haired boy in front of her . "What do you want to be, ██████?" She questioned.

"I want to..." The boy hesitated for a moment before, pondering on how he should answer. "I want to stay with everyone forever! Especially Y/N, because they've been so nice to us!" He finished, smiling at Y/N.

"You sound like you wanna marry her." The blonde snarked.

"Maybe I do!" The pink-haired remarked back. Turning back to Y/N, he stuck out his pinkie finger. "Promise me you'll marry me and stick by my side until the very end?" He spoke, a bit shyly at that. Y/N giggled, raising their own pinkie and interlocking it with his.

"Proḿ̸͕̯̪̽̚͜͝ȋ̴̛̦͕̋̇̏̄̇͌̀͜ś̴͔̀̔͐͋͝è̶̪͗̐̐̿͛́̅̅̋͘"̶̢̮̻͈̪̫̙̘͈̖͓̆̉̄̾͜

Suddenly, the world started to turn to black. Y/N's friends that surrounded them melted into a dark goo, draining through the now dead grass and dandelions. The sky went dark, everything went dark. It wasn't pitch black, but there was no light at the same time.

Forget them :)

---

Y/N sprung awake, drenched in their own sweat. Their breathing was unsteady, and they were in full panic mode. Looking around for any form of familiarity, she finds herself in her room. Same old wooden walls and gray blanket. Sighing with relief, she looked down at her trusted malamute, which they accidentally startled awake. "Sorry, Bud." They remarked, scratching behind the dogs ear.

Deciding they needed a glass of water, Y/N got out of bed and quietly left their room, careful not to disturb the sleeping guest in the room beside her. She climbed down the ladder, the sense of familiarity really setting in once they see the same-old cramped area. They made their way to the cabinet to grab a glass. Filling it with water, she hears the floor boards creak behind her.

"What are you doing up?" Technoblade questions.

"I could say the same for you." Y/N mused.

"Bruhhh" Techno monotoned, shaking the last half of the word. Y/N chuckled.

"I had a night terror, that's all. I'm just getting a glass of water. You?" Y/N answered his original question, taking a sip of water afterwards.

"I never get much sleep. This is normal for me." Technoblade replied. It's only then Y/N notices his dark eyebags. She never took the time to inspect his face, since she got distracting with other things before she could.

"Well, I suppose we're both awake then." Y/N spoke.

"I suppose so." Techno replied. The two stood in an awkward silence for a couple of moments, before Y/N spoke once more.

"If you'd like, we can just sit down and talk." Y/N suggested. Techno thought for a moment before agreeing. Holding their glass, Y/N made their way to the couch, while Techno sat in a wooden arm chair that was off to the side. "What would you like to talk about?" Y/N asked before taking another sip of their water.

"Mmm..." Techno thought a moment again, this time wondering what subjects there are to talk about. "I'm not sure, do you have anything in mind?" Technoblade asked. Y/N's eyes seemed to light up. She adjusted her sitting position before opening her mouth to begin a ramble.

"Well, I've always been interested in mythology and ancient history. Is that an okay subject to talk about?" Y/N asked, hoping the pink-haired man would say yes.

"Sure, I like that kind of stuff too, so why not." The man had a soft smile across his lips. Immediately, Y/N started to get giddy like a child on their birthday.

"Perfect! Personally, my favorite mythology is the Greek's mythology, but I also love Egyptian and Norse. Oh, and I really enjoy talking about ancient Mesopotamia, ancient Egypt, and ancient China. They're all really fascinating. Everything from the artifacts, to the stories. Where do I even start? I guess I'll start with Greek mythology. Personally, my favorite story is the story of Hades and Persephone. I also really enjoy the story of The Apple of Discord where-" Y/N started.

"-Where Zeus throws a wedding, but doesn't invite the Goddess of Discord, Eris." Techno finished. Y/N's smile only got larger.

"Yeah, that one." The woman took another sip of her water, quenching her throat from all the talking. She was glad she found someone they could share their passion with.

"I enjoy that one too." Technoblade monotoned, except there was a hint of excitement. So small that you wouldn't hear it unless you knew what you were listening for.

"Wait here! I'm going to go get something." Y/N smiled, placing her cup on a side-table before getting up and walking out the room into a different area.

---

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Technoblade waited patiently for the girl to come back, happy he could share his interests with someone. After a couple of minutes, Y/N came back with an old, aged book in hand. "What's that?" He asked.

"It's a book on Greek mythology. Scored it in a village trading fest." Y/N happily answered, proud of themselves for obtaining the object in the first place. "It has all the stories you can imagine, from Kronos to the Odyssey and Iliad." Y/N explained, containing their excitement.

N̴o̴t̶ ̸m̷o̶r̵e̶ ̵G̵r̸e̵e̶k̵ ̷m̶y̴t̴h̸o̵l̸o̷g̶y̵.̵.̶.̸I̸ ̴a̴c̵t̴u̵a̵l̶l̶y̵ ̶e̶n̴j̴o̴y̵ ̶g̶r̵e̴e̴k̸ ̸m̷y̶t̶h̴o̸l̴o̶g̸y̵.̶.̵.̶s̸h̷u̵t̶ ̷u̶p̸ ̶n̴e̷r̶d̷.̴.̸.̷:̶(̶

Ignoring his voices, Technoblade watched as Y/N sat down, bouncing in her seat a couple of times. "May I read it?" Technoblade asked. He doesn't know particularly why he asked. Maybe it was because it's been a while since he was able to enjoy a good myth, or maybe it was because he knew that the girl in front of him was secretly still stressed out from the night terror they mentioned earlier.

I̷ ̶m̸i̷s̴s̸ ̸t̷h̴e̴m̸.̶.̵.̷w̸e̷ ̸a̴l̵l̸ ̸d̷o̶.̸.̷.̷

No, neither of those were it. No matter how many times Techno wanted to tell himself that it was, it wasn't. It was because he misses her

S̴h̶u̷t̴ ̴u̷p̸ ̸g̸u̸y̷s̸!̶ ̸W̷e̶'̷r̸e̷ ̶n̴o̸t̷ ̷a̴l̷l̵o̵w̴e̵d̵ ̵t̷o̵ ̶b̸r̵i̴n̴g̴.̸.̷.̵h̸e̵r̴.̸.̶.̷u̶p̵.̶.̷.̶

It's fine...

S̸o̴r̸r̶y̷,̸ ̵b̶i̷g̵ ̴g̸u̸y̶.̴.̶.̵y̴e̶a̸h̴,̴ ̵s̴o̶r̴r̵y̸ ̵T̸e̷c̸h̸n̶o̴.̶.̵.̸

After all, it's true. That was the reason. The whole reason he started studying history and mythology in the first place. All because she was interested in it. In the end, it was kinda useless, huh? After all, she's gone now. They can't be brought back.

The dead cannot be revived.

.

.

.

"Techno?" Y/N spoke, waving her hand in front of Techno's eyes, trying to get the mans attention.

"Oh, right, sorry, zoned out for a moment." Technoblade lied. He takes the book from Y/N's extended hand, opening it to the chapter labeled 'The Apple of Discord'. He cleared his throat and began reading.

---

"...Thust leading into the intro of the Trojan war, which would divide not only the mortals, but the Gods themselves as well." Technoblade finished, closing the book. He looked up only to see a snoozing Y/N.

S̴o̴.̵.̸.̷v̶u̴l̵n̴e̷r̵a̶b̸l̵e̵.̵.̸.̵

Techno put down the book before standing up and looking down at the sleeping body.

What do I do with them..?

K̶i̶l̶l̴ ̷e̶m̸ ̴l̴o̴l̶o̷l̵o̸l̷.̴.̸.̴w̴e̸ ̴d̴o̶ ̵a̶ ̷b̴i̷t̵ ̵o̶f̷ ̵t̵r̵o̷l̶l̸i̸n̷g̷.̴.̶.̸g̴u̶y̸s̷,̴ ̵s̸t̷o̸p̵,̸ ̶w̴e̷'̷r̶e̸ ̴n̸o̶t̶ ̶g̸o̶n̴n̶a̴ ̴k̵i̶l̵l̴ ̴t̴h̴e̵m̵!̶ ̴t̴h̷e̴y̸ ̸l̴o̶o̶k̵ ̷s̶o̴ ̵c̶u̶t̴e̷e̴e̵.̶.̵.̵s̴i̸m̷m̸p̴.̸.̶.̶F̴O̴R̴ ̴T̴H̷E̷ ̴L̴A̸S̵T̷ ̷T̷I̸M̴E̵ ̵I̸'̷M̷ ̶N̴O̴T̸ ̷S̷I̸M̸P̶I̶N̵G̷.̷.̷.̷

Yeah... I'm just gonna bring them to their room.

Technoblade made the decision with the very unhelpful assistance of the Voices. He leant over and scooped an arm behind their back and under their knees. Lifting them up, he slings them over his shoulder before making his way to the ladder, climbing up it with his free hand. This ended up being harder than he anticipated.

I should've left them on the couch.

Techno started to regret his decision as soon as he got up 3 steps of the wooden ladder. After a couple of more, he finally made it to the top floor. The man creaked open the woman's room before carefully laying them down on their bed. After placing them down, he was kindly greeted by Astek, who flipped onto his back for belly rubs. Technoblade obliged, giving the wolf-like creature a good scratch on his tummy. Before long, Techno left the room and went into his own small guest bedroom.

D̴o̷g̵,̷ ̸p̶o̴g̶.̵.̷.̵A̷s̷t̵e̶k̷ ̷i̸s̷ ̴v̷e̸r̷y̵ ̵p̶o̸g̴.̴.̵.̶Y̶/̶N̶ ̸l̴o̸o̸k̵e̶d̸ ̴s̵o̶ ̷s̸t̵a̸b̶b̸a̴b̷l̷e̸.̴.̵.̵f̴o̶r̷ ̸t̴h̷e̷ ̵l̴o̴v̵e̴ ̶o̶f̴ ̷G̴o̸d̶,̷ ̶p̵l̶e̷a̷s̴e̶ ̵s̷t̷o̸p̷ ̷s̴a̴y̷i̸n̵g̶ ̶y̴o̵u̸ ̶w̵a̸n̷t̴ ̷t̵o̵ ̴s̴t̷a̶b̵ ̴s̴o̴m̸e̷t̶h̷i̴n̵g̴.̷.̵.̵t̶h̵a̷t̴ ̷m̸e̶a̷n̵s̵ ̷n̵o̷t̵h̶i̴n̸g̷,̵ ̵w̷e̷'̸r̸e̶ ̵a̵t̵h̷i̸e̵s̴t̶.̵.̴.̴

Guys, please shut up. I'd like to sleep.

T̴i̴r̸e̴d̵b̵l̶a̷d̸e̵?̶.̸.̸.̷T̶e̸c̶h̶n̶o̸s̸l̴e̴e̶p̸y̷.̵.̵.̵I̵'̷m̴ ̷a̵ ̷b̷i̶t̴ ̸s̶l̸e̷e̵p̷y̷.̴.̶.̵n̴o̸ ̶o̷n̴e̵ ̶a̷s̷k̷e̶d̶.̴.̵.̸r̴u̵d̶e̷.̸.̴.̴s̸h̵u̸t̴ ̶u̸p̷ ̴g̴u̶y̷s̵.̵.̵.̷

Techno sighed, getting the feeling that he's not gonna get much sleep tonight, either. Laying on his back, he stared at the slanted ceiling while the Voices argued in the background of his mind. He paid no attention to them, cancelling them out in his own way. He placed his hands on his stomach, his mind blank with background noises.

"I wonder how they're doing." Technoblade mumbled.

---

Word count: 2191

YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WAS ABOUT TO LET Y/N GO WITHOUT LORE??? NAHHHHHHH SWEETHEART <3

I hope you all enjoyed! Leave your predictions on where you think the story is going. I'd love to read them and maybe take one or two into consideration!! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 551 27
I'm lookin' for a window to another world... Where I don't feel as lost and bored... Hello there, y/n. c!Wilbur Soot Oneshots: Alivebur, Ghostbur, R...
15.7K 276 26
When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... "yn?" "yes?" "i love you" "oh dream...
40.9K 1.6K 10
After escaping prison, he had nowhere to go. Everyone was looking for him, even his alliances couldn't protect him from this one, and he was so weak...
6.9K 120 12
You were living a normal life, going to college and gaming with friends. Until one day, you were magically transported to the Dream SMP. Enjoy readi...