π˜½π™šπ™–π™ͺπ™©π™žπ™›π™ͺ𝙑 π™ˆπ™šπ™¨π™¨||...

By Precious_Taebear

He stood near the bed admiring her small figure spinning holding her dress in front of the mirror. he can't h... More

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N (1/2)
T E N (2/2)
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N (1/2)
T H I R T E E N (2/2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N (1/2)
F I F T E E N (2/2)
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N (1/2)
N I N T E E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E (1/2)
T W E N T Y O N E (2/2)
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E (1/2)
T W E N T Y F I V E (2/2)
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N (1/2)
T W E N T Y S E V E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (1/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (2/2)
T W E N T Y N I N E
EPILOGUE

T H R E E

31.5K 1.5K 637
By Precious_Taebear

"Her beautiful figure was standing right in front of me and I forget to speak."

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Sitting on the couch I tap my feet on the marble floor, my father was sitting beside me talking to Mr. lee while my mother was sitting in front of me with so-young.

When dad told me about the proposal in detail I thought he was talking about so-young, but I was wrong.

me and so-young were in same highschool we were pretty close, we used to do things together, like friends with benefits type.

don't get me wrong but in those time I was young and also wild, she was also the one who approach me.

during the final years of highschool I break my all ties with her, I want to focus on my studies and want to work hard.

The day my father got a serious heart attack I decided to finish my studies as soon as possible and take over his place so he could rest a bit.

so-young doesn't change a bit, she still have a same sassy attitude, If I look at her closely I really don't know why I agree to do all this things with her.

maybe I wasn't mature enough.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear some footsteps, I lift my head and saw a small girl walking towards us.

she was wearing a pink dress which covers her legs as well. her hairs were down to her waist and there was a cute smile on her face

I stare at her doll like face, she look much younger than me, for god sake does dad want me to marry a minor.

I kept staring at her and didn't realize that she just standing in front of me a smiled, I look down at her as she was much smaller then me.

My face was emotionless, I didn't say a word.

"Meet my daughter y/n." Mr. lee said smiling at her, jong-suk hyung was standing behind her and smiling at her fondly.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim" she bowed politely, whatever she do was so smooth, I don't know why I can't get my eyes off of her.

God she is adorable.

I shake my head quickly clearing my mind, I look at my dad and then to my mom who were talking to her.

Excuse me, It's me who she is going to get married.

My mind kept nagging me and I just sat there like a statue just stared at her, I maybe looking like a creep.

her smile was cute, her doe like eyes were looking at everyone with so much excitement, she doesn't even make eye contact with me yet, Is she shy?

"I think we should let our kids talk alone." My father said. I raise my eyebrows and look at the small kid sitting in front of me.

she look at hyung then at me, I stood up and dust my suit before walking towards the backyard, let's get this over with.

I soon reach at the back side of the mansion and turn around when I didn't see her.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Taehyung frown and look at her who was walking towards him while looking at the floor.

she was walking without any aim and soon bump into his hard chest, she stopped and lift her head, she look at Taehyung with her big innocent eyes.

Taehyung sigh and tilted his head.

"Do you know my name?" His voice was deep as always, she nod quickly.

"Kim Taehyung. Oppa told me." Taehyung nod.

"How old are you?" he asked again.

"Nineteen." she smile making her cheeks puffy, Taehyung clear his throat and look at her cute expression.

"Do you know anything about me?" y/n shake her head.

"Okay then let me introduce myself.......my name is Taehyung as you know. I am way more older then you-

"Then should I call you Ajusshi.".she asked making taehyung stop. he look at her for a while.

"Um...no" y/n now again smile.

she is just like hobi hyung.

she is cute like him too.

what the hell am I saying?

"As I was saying-

"why do you want to marry me Taehyung-ssi?" she asked, she is not as childish as she seems.

"I don't want to marry anyone."

"So you are being forced?"

"I don't know." he shrugged his shoulder.

"Mom.....dad want me to marry a suitable girl and I am totally against it." y/n tilted her head.

"why is that?" she asked, taehyung look in her eyes which were looking at him for answers.

"I am businessman, I don't have time for myself not even for my parents." he took the string of her hairs in between his fingers leaning a little closer.

"I spend half of my life in business meeting and paperwork, I don't know what affection is, how love felt like, so tell me will you marry someone who is cold hearted and doesn't even know how to love someone."

"I can say you are loved by everyone. you deserve to be cherished and adore and me. I don't know how to do that. will you still marry me if I say that don't expect anything from me because I don't know how to give." y/n stare at him trying to understand his words, One thing came in her mind.

was he not loved by anyone?

"You have whole life ahead. I am sure you have dreams, will you waste your time on person like me. Think about it. I already have so many things on my shoulders, so many responsibilities. I am afraid I will not be a good husband for you." Taehyung lift his hand and pat her head softly.

he wasn't lying, he really doesn't know what love feels like, when he was kid he wanted his parents to show some affection to him but both of them were so busy on their business meeting and trip that it looked like they never had a son.

he doesn't remember when was the last time he play with his father in the garden, he doesn't remember when was the last time when his mother wake him for school.

he had everything but love and care was missing.

"Think before you make your decision." Taehyung said and walk past her walking back into the room.

Blinking her eyes quickly y/n sigh, she doesn't know what to do. he wasn't rude to her at least he talk nicely.

she turn around and walk back into her house, she doesn't know what to say, what to think.

soon after having dinner Kim's family also left, Mrs. Kim give y/n a big hug with a kiss on her cheek while Mr. kim caress her hairs lovingly.

wiping the tears off of her cheek y/n sniff, she doesn't understand most of Taehyung's word, maybe there was something he was trying to tell her.

peeking his head in his sister room jong-suk sigh when he saw her crying once again.

"Y/n-ie." he walk near her smiling and engulf her into his arms.

"What happened? why are you crying? and you still haven't talk to dad. he was sad you know?"

"Oppa......if I accept this proposal what do you think will happen to me in future, will I be a burden on Taehyung-ssi?" jong-suk frown.

"Did he said something like this to you?"he asked y/n shake her head.

"No. I was just thinking"

"don't think stupid things like that, you will never be a burden on anyone. yes Taehyung is kind of strick person but he is not that bad. I think you should give him a chance. what if that clear all of your doubts."

"I was thinking, what will mom said if she was here?"she look at jong-suk with teary eyes.

"she would be very happy."

"really?" he nod. y/n yawn hugging him tightly

" don't you dare leave oppa." Jong-suk chuckle and pat her head.

2:00 AM:

Jong-suk groan lightly when someone shake him in his sleep, he slowly open his eyes and saw Mr. lee standing near the bed.

"Dad?" Mr. lee put his finger on his lips to make him shush.

"Come with me." he said, slipping out of the cover he make sure not to move so much, he adjust the cover over his sister and walk out with his father. Mr. lee shut the door of his room and sigh.

"What happened dad?"

"Is she okay?" Mr. lee asked. Jong-suk nod rubbing his eyes.

"she was just missing mom." His father smile sadly.

"I miss her too." he chuckle.

"Dad.....I think she is not ready. I think all of this will effect her mental health even more."

"do you trust me?" Mr. lee asked.

"Of course dad."

"Then trust me when I say that taehyung is the only person who is best for her." Mr. lee was totally satisfied and he want his precious daughter to get married.

"but dad-

Jong-suk stop in a mid way when he head a loud knock in the door, Mr. lee got scared too when he head her shaky voice.

"O....oppa" her voice tremble as she knock on the door more harshly.

"O...ppa p... please open the door." Jong-suk was a bit frozen at his place, she was crying and calling for him.

"Oppa." jong-suk ran toward the door and open it quickly as soon as he open it y/n brag in and hug his torso sobbing badly on his chest.

"Hey." he wrap his arms around her and rub her back.

"W...why did you leave?" she said hitting with her small fist on his back.

"I am sorry... tell me what happened?"

"I....I saw that..." she sob even more.

not that same nightmare again.

His grip tighten around her and he look at his father who was looking at her with worry.

"sweetie. come here. It was just a dream okay. there is no one here." Mr. lee said trying to comfort her.

holding her hand Mr. lee drag his trembling little daughter to his bed and tuck her in.

"sleep sweetheart, we are here." kissing her forehead softly he stay by her side until she fall asleep.

But little did they know that at this hour there was someone else who also needed them, who was cry their heart out for someone they love.

[ words Count: 1811]

---------------------------------------------------------

TO BE VERY HONEST I DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

I do know why. I am disappointed. there are lots of mistakes and lots of things that doesn't make sense.

sorry for a poor chapter ಠ﹏ಠ

but vote and comment 🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 310 21
Warning ⚠️ it's a mature fiction. 18+ to 21+ seen will be here. Please don't watch it if you are uncomfortable or if you want you can skip the mature...
1M 29K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
350K 14.4K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
430K 22.7K 20
"Shh.... everything is okay, calm down" his soft voice rang in her ears. she shake her head. "H..he will h..hurt me a....again, p... please tell h...