His Therapist

By fatbitchesinamansion

Kentrell had a difficult past, he considers himself damaged. He needs help but doesn't want it when he has th... More

00
- characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Book 2 is out!!

37

5.1K 222 147
By fatbitchesinamansion

(her outfit in this chapter)

Jalanee Coleman
Day of Baby Shower

"Jalanee hurry up damn." My cousin Karlae yelling from downstairs. My whole family was at Kayla's house and I don't even know why the baby shower was not here. Kayla wasn't even here,she went to go get her makeup done with Teelee and my other cousin Imany. I huffed and walked downstairs to go see what Karlae wanted. I walked through how many people I haven't seen in years. I finally found my way to Karlae.

"What happened?" I said mugging her.

"Can you take Cory? Imany calling me to meet her." She said nervously. Cory was her newborn son. I don't know why she wanted to leave him with me out of all people. I nodded and took the baby as she hanged me his bag. She then hurried and walked out. I went back upstairs to Kayla room,with the sleeping baby in my hand. I placed him on the bed and continued to fix up my hair and makeup. My brother then came through the door sighing.

"The baby is sleeping don't be loud." I whispered to him.

"Tell these niggas to leave the house. The house is so packed." He said. I huffed and went downstairs. I told everyone it starting to become time to go and I gave the drivers in the house the addresses. People started to to clear out as their were so many different cars parked outside. My mom and my dad remained.

"Where's Arianna?" I asked

"With Auntie Miracle." My dad said. I nodded. My brother then came from downstairs.

"What time we leaving?" He asked my Parents.

"Jalanee are you coming with us?" My dad asked.

"No a friend is picking me up. I'll be there later. I have to wait for my friend to pick up the gift I got." I said. My dad nodded and gave me a hug. He then motioned for my brother to come,and they all walked out. I went back upstairs to get my phone and texted Louie. I was so stressed so many different things to worry about and I still wasn't dressed. I looked back at Cory and he was still sound asleep.

Jalanee
Did you pick up the gift baskets? And Where are you?

I shut my phone off,and slipped out of my sweats and shirt carefully trying not to ruin my makeup and slipped on my dress. Baby Cory started to fuss and wake up. I carried him and started to sing lowly to him. He continued to cry,I checked if he needed a diaper change but he didn't. I went to his bag and made him a bottle. I put it to his mouth,and he started to drink the milk and hushed crying. He was so cute,I can't wait to take Kayla's kid all day. I then got a phone call. I tapped the accept button and put it on speaker,and moved my hand back to support Cory's head while he was drinking the milk.

"Jalanee come downstairs. I'm here. Hurry we late." Louie's deep voice said.

"Give me a second. I have a baby with me." I said quickly hanging up. I took the bottle of of Cory's mouth and he started to cry. I sighed and continued to feed him to bottle until it was done. I placed him on my shoulder and walked around,bouncing him up and down while burping him. Once he burped he started to smile with his gums all out. I smiled at him and placed him back on the bed. I slipped on my sandals. I grabbed my phone,put it in my purse,and put Cory on my shoulder grabbing his bag with my other arm. I slowly walked down the stairs,opened the door and locked my sister's house behind me. Louie walked up to me with an confused look.

"This is my cousin baby." I said laughing. He laughed back,and took his baby bag and my purse from me,as we walked back to his car. He placed the bags in the backseat as I sat next to the bags.

"Why you not sitting up here?" He asked me

"I'm scared. I don't want to sit in the front with him in my arms." I stated. He nodded and started to drive. The baby kept laughing and looked amazed when he looked at the window.

"Hi baby." I said making baby noises at him as he smiled at me. We finally got to the baby shower. Louie opened the door for me,I stepped out and I grabbed my purse as he grabbed the baby bag. There were nude and white balloons outside in the front. I walked in with Louie by my side and look around trying to find Kayla or someone i knew. You could tell the difference between our side of the family and Babyjoe's but it was cute because both sides were integrated and talking. I saw Kayla sitting down with dress sitting on the throne talking to Babyjoe recording herself on her phone. She looked so beautiful. I walked up to her with a big smile on my face.

"You look so beautiful bitch." I said to her smiling.

"Thank you Girl you too." She said smiling,She genuinely looked happy and I felt like i was going to get emotional tonight.

"Girl who baby do you have?" She said back making me laugh.

"Bitch this Karlae baby. Where the fuck she at?" I asked

"Bitch i don't know. Louie you could drop her baby bag behind the chair" She said to him and he did. Louie said hi to the whole group as they stared at him

"Hey. You and Jalanee go together?" Teelee asked. Ben then stared at me and started smirking.

"Teelee you always asking somebody something" I said sucking my teeth and sitting down with the baby in my arms. Louie sat next to me.

"You need me to carry him? I'm good with babies." He asked

"Like hell you are" I said laughing.

"It's fine though I actually like holding him." I said smiling at him.

"Twin wassam'" Ben said laughing walk towards me again.

"Ben don't start any trouble." I said mugging him. He then looked at Louie.

"Wassam' where you from?" He said dapping Louie.

"I'm from Chicago,but i stay up in Oaks Ave." He said looking at Ben.

"That's wassup patna' " Ben said looking at me again before smiling and laughing. I felt bad,Ben is so bad.

"Ben I'm finna hit you. Move along." I said smirking at him. I then got up and went to go get a cake pop and one for Louie. the music was kinda loud but The baby didn't mind. He was just looking around with his big eyes. As I was walking by a group of small bodies caught my attention. Kayden was jumping around dancing with Tay with Kentrell sitting in front of the them with Jania next to him. I smiled at the sight of Kayden. When he seen me he ran up to me like he always does,making Kentrell and Jania look at me. I held on tighter to the baby.

"I tried your brownies. Can i get some more?" He asked smiling at me. I nodded my head and tried to walk away but then Kylie and K3 started to walk over to me.

"Hi titi" Kylie said smiling at me with the pink bows in her hair.

"Hey baby. I heard you finished all my brownies in one day. Girl i gave you enough to last atleast to the end of the week." I said to her bouncing the baby in my arms. Kentrell's stare got deeper,I looked his direction and we made eye contact. I quickly looked away and looked back the kids. I felt my body getting goosebumps.

"Can you pick me up too?" K3 said

"Baby you getting too big to be getting carried. But y'all go back with your daddy. I have to go okay?" I bent down and gave each of them kisses as they frowned and went back to Kentrell. I walked back and gave Louie, the cake pop. He seemed to be having conversations with some niggas. He hugged me and gave me a kiss before I walked back near Kayla. It was weird,he never kissed me like that before I found it weird how he decided to do that out in the open.

"Jalanee I'm here How was Cory? I hope he wasn't any trouble." She said taking Cory from me.

"He was good. How many months is he?" I asked while playing with his cheeks.

"He hitting 2 months next week." She said smiling. I pulled my phone out and started taking photos of Kayla and Babyjoe. My dad and her started to get their photos taken. My brother came from behind me and put his arm over my shoulders.

"Where your late ass was at?" He said.

"I was too busy making sure I had everything together. I only came like two hour late and everyone didn't start coming til a hour ago." I said picking up a meatball with a stick and putting it in my mouth. I looked to my left and seen a tower of gifts which reminded me that we had left the gift baskets in the car. I walked over to Louie and the group he was with to ask for the keys. He handed them to me and I was about to walk but Kayla pulled me back.

"Where you going? Come take some pictures with me." She said holding my arm. I nodded and we went in front of the back drop and took photos with just us two and then our family. Our last photo was with everyone in the group. I stood next to Ben and Kentrell and Jania walked up next to me.

"Uht Uht I don't want her in my picture. She should be lucky she even here." Kayla said mugging her. Kentrell whispered something in her ear and she huffed and stepped off to the side. He looked at me and then straight back at the camera. I smiled for the camera and it made him look back in my direction and he smiled. I felt weird. After the photo was taken,Ben started playing with me trying to clown my dress.

"Girl pick up your straps of your dress." He said pulling the straps of my dress up. I shook my head.

"You so annoying" I said mugging him and walking away to go outside. I picked up the bottom of my dress before trying to remember where Louie had parked the car. I walked down the short stairs and started to just walk down the corner. I finally had found the car,and I pressed the button to unlock it. While i was walking towards it I seen Kentrell leaning against a car smoking a blunt. I walked passed him and unlocked the door for the car and got the basket in the back suit. I closed the door and clicked the button to lock it again. I turned around to walk back and Kentrell was staring at me.

"I hate your ass." He spat at me,shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I wasn't about to argue with him at my sister's gender reveal. He going to have to try harder to get my attention. I walked back into the room,and sat the basket on the gift table. It was about to be time for them to figure out the gender,so everyone stepped back out to the garden. There was a circle being formed around Babyjoe and Kayla. There were big black balloons in front of them and both of them had to pop them. Everyone yelled counting down from 10. Kayla was acting so scared to pop the ballon. They popped the balloon at the same time and blue powder filled the air,at the same time there had even blue balloons being released. Everyone cheered and were recording. Joe kissed on Kayla while holding Kington. I smiled while looking at them,I lowkey did want a girl.

"Bitch i told your ass you having a boy." I said to Kayla she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"I know I just didn't want to accept it." She said frowning a little bit.

"But best believe it's smoke behind my nephew." Teelee said coming up to us.

"Congratulations" Channing said. Kayla smiled and hugged.

"Thank you love." Kayla said. I was on my way to go back inside to get an actual plate of food. I spotted Arianna for the first time tonight,she was holding Kentrell's hand and they were laughing together walking down the trays of food. I smiled. I missed him and Arianna's bond. Kentrell was honestly a sweetheart before all of this,I guess it was just his true colors. I took a paper plate and started to fill it up with food and I sat down at a table. I was sitting by myself as majority of the people were outside still congratulating Kayla and Joe. Louie then walked in,Kentrell eyed him as he walked over to me. Louie gave me a kiss on my cheek and sat down in front of me smiling.

"Congratulations on your nephew" He said to me.

"Thank you. You enjoying yourself?" I said looking up at Ben and Kentrell looking our direction laughing. I rolled my eyes and ignored them.

"Yeah. Some of the niggas that live by my neighborhood here. What time you finna go home?"He said to me

"Not anytime soon I'll probably be here all night. I'm trying not to drink,just incase I have to take any of my people home." I said to him.

"Lemme get some food." He said reaching to my plate,I hit his hand lightly. I picked up a spoonful of mac and cheese and put it into his mouth.

"You so adorable sometimes." I said admiring him. He looked at me and leaned back smiling.

"You always doing this to me." He said laughing.

"What i do?" I asked

"That shit you do. You make me feel like a bitch sometimes. Making me smile every other second." He said to me smiling.

"Boy please." I said laughing.

"Aye' Jalanee." Ben yelled at to me with Kentrell next to him. I looked at him and he signaled for me to come over.

"I'll be back." I said picking up my plate of food and walked in front of Ben. It was cute sight to see Ben and Kentrell finally together.

"What you want ?" I said eying Ben.

"Come holla at my brudda." He said pointing to Kentrell. Arianna started giggling as well,however shit wasn't funny.
I rolled my eyes and walked away. I noticed Louie wasn't there anymore so I just decided to sit next to my aunts silently.

__

4 Hours Later.

It was around midnight now and the older people had left. My parents had left with Arianna but left my brother here with me. We were all standing up and talking. Louie was with his group of people. There a couple of other hood niggas I didn't know or recognize that were all standing by the door playing dice. Ty was with Kentrell nem' . Me,my cousins,Teelee,and Kayla were eating cake while sitting at table,while the music played lowly.

"Y'all had a good time?" Karlae said asking everybody. We all nodded our heads at the same time.

"Where my baby Cory?" I asked noticing he wasn't with her

"His daddy picked him up a few hours ago. I don't even like him outside." She said.

"Chile look who coming over here." Kayla said sipping her lemonade. Our head all snapped the direction she was pointing to. We seen Jania walking over to our table.

"This the hoe?" Imany said. My sister and Teelee nodded.

Jania came up to our time and pulled up a chair.

"I just wanted to sit over here since y'all the only females up still in here." She said picking at her nails

"You got a problem with my cousin?" Karlae said. My mouth dropped.

"Who the fuck your cousin? I don't know you." She said with attitude. You could overhear yelling and laughing coming from the back where the boys were at but none of us oaid mind to it.

"Jalanee this the bitch?" Karlae said making it clear I was her cousin.

"Yup" I said popping the P

"Girl don't do all this cause your people here. It ain't cute.". She said

"Bitch i had checked you when it was just me and you in the bathroom. I don't need a crowd to hype me up. That's all you. You said it was on sight when you saw me so wassup?" I said. Kayla looked at me with a shocked look.

"Jalanee you not finna fight her." Kayla said.

"Nah let her act bad. Wassup?" Jania said standing up from her seat. Me and my cousins stood up at the same time. Teelee and Kayla pulled me back.

"Jalanee chill you got a whole dress on." Teelee said sitting me back down.

"Pussy ass hoe. Kentrell was right you ain't never been on shit and never will be on shit. Letting that nigga beat-" Before she could finish her sentence I ran up on her and starting punching her,My cousins quickly pulled my off of her. It didn't even last 10 seconds.

"Jalanee what the fuck." Kayla said. As soon as Jania got up from the floor Imany punched her right in her shit and of course Karlae jumped in. Louie and his friends didn't notice a fight was happening there was a loud slam on the floor,they quickly came and broke it up. I had walked away before anyone could touch me for an unnecessary reason. I walked down to the corner of the building where the boys were. I stopped dead in my tracks when I see Kai just standing there looking down at me.

"Why are you here?" I said with a shaky breath.

"I was invited. Been here all day but none of y'all cared to notice." He said looking into my eyes laughing.

"What do you want?" I said as my hand started to shake again. Kentrell looked at me from the corner of my eye,and I could tell he was trying to figure out who it was I was talking to. Before you know it my brother Ty came from behind him and punched the back of his head and for some reason Kentrell came as well and Kentrell picked Kai up slamming him onto the floor. They both continuously punched and kicked into Kai. Babyjoe had pulled off Kentrell but it didn't stop my brother from punching so many times,he face started to just bleed out.

"Ty stop." I said pulling on the back of his shirt,but he didn't stop. It was a struggle to get Kentrell to stop he was still trying to fight back with Babyjoe and they all had to pin him down. Montana finally picked up Ty by his shirt,he was still fighting back to come out. Kai body wasnt moving. His face was barely recognizable.

"Tell that nigga stop fucking with my sister and get one up with me." Ty yelled out. Kayla came waddling up to me with a smile,once she walked in far enough to see the puddle of blood,Ty,and Kentrell her smile dropped.

"What the fuck happened?" She said. I ignored her and walked back to the other side and seen my cousins being held down.

"Bitch come get your one ons with me." Jania said,trying to fight off a grip of some random guy that was holding her. I went up to her and spit in her face.

"Jalanee" , My cousins both said to me at the same time. Jania then went crazy like a dog, trying to get out the grip,but she couldn't they were holding her so tight.

"You only doing this shit cause you see them holding me down pussy bitch." She yelled out

"Nobody was holding you down when I knocked wind up out of you. " I said with anger in my voice. She had bruises in my face,I assumed from when my cousins jumped her. Teelee got in front of me and took me into the bathroom.

"Jalanee what's going on?" She said. I felt myself tearing up.

"Nothing." I said my voice cracked.

"Can i just get space." I said, she nodded and walked out. I felt myself starting to cry. Tears started falling from my face and one thing let to another. The bathroom door creaked open,I looked up and saw Kentrell. He closed the door behind him and stood in front of me. The bathroom wasn't very big. Both of his fist were blurry. I hated him at this exact moment. Why would he go run his mouth to Jania about my person shit then fight my abuser? He was confusing me. I started to cry again just thinking about and I started to punch Kentrell's chest. He let me punch his chest and he pulled me into his chest crying,making me put my arms down. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and let me cry in his chest.

"I hate you Kentrell." I said while crying. He didn't say anything,he rubbed my back as I continued to cry.

"You fucked up. Why would you tell her I was abused? I don't go running around tell people what your mama did to y'all when you was little. How she use to take y'all daddy jail money and spend it on drugs? How she almost drugged you when you were a little boy? Kentrell i kept all that shit to myself. I would've never did you the way you did me." I said wiping my tears off and pushing him.

"Why you fighting him? You just as bad as him." I said looking him in the eye.

"I'm not like that nigga." He said as his voice cracked.

"You thought you killed him and when you seen him you decided to what? Beat him up. You don't give a fuck about me anymore so why go through all of that?" I said yelling in his face.

"Jalanee I'm sorry. " was all he said.

"You make me sick Kentrell foreal. I did nothing but love you and do you right. You left me and told me you didn't want to hurt me. Not even a month later I see you with another bitch. the same bitch you was telling me about. You went on the internet saying I'm a hoe and all other types of sick shit when you know Kentrell. You know i really loved you and it was different with you." I said as tears came rushing down my face.

"You let that hoe disrespect me too." I added.

"Jalanee I'm sorry. I love you I'm just fucked up." He started

"Kentrell you can't keep using that as an excuse for you being a dumb ass nigga. You just told me you hated me a couple hours ago now you love me? What i did to you that made you so mad?" I yelled. He punched the glass mirror that was behind me,making me jump.

"Jalanee. Ion know." He said

"Well I don't know either" I said looking at his now more bloody fist,and got ready to walk out but he stopped me.

"Jalanee. I wish I never did it." He said

"But you did."

"I don't know why I fucked back with Jania. Aint shit I could tell you that's going to explain why I did that shit to you." He said softly. He looked up at me,a tear rolled down his cheeks. I've never seen Kentrell cry before. He always wanted to act like he was tough,and get out his feeling when he felt like he was getting too emotionally deep,but he let it out this time. He came closer to me and looked at my eyes,we both had watery eyes. He then broke down and started to cry into my arms. I felt bad,although I had nothing to feel bad about. I genuinely felt bad for Kentrell. He is so lost.

"I'm sorry Lanee." He mumbled while his head was on my shoulders,I felt his wet tears as they landed on my shoulder. I rubbed his back and took a deep breath.

"I fucked up." He said and he kept on repeating it. I never seen Kentrell in this state.

"Jalanee I fucked up." He said while crying.

"Shh" I said while rubbing his back.

"Why you doing this? I fucked you over you still helping a nigga." He asked me pulling back from my shoulder.

"I don't know. I know how you are Kentrell. I just never seen you like this before. I hope you get the help you need. I'm gonna go." I said whispering.

"Jalanee don't leave me." He said holding my hand.

"Kentrell I have to go. I can't be here with you." I said to him

"I luh you. I know i fucked up,but a nigga been needing you for a while. I'm happy when I'm with you Jalanee. I miss it." He said quickly explains. I sighed and opened the door and walked out leaving him there.

___

author note: bye cause y'all going to hate me after these next few chapters 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5K 31
"𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧." - 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧. EDITING. ...
155K 4.8K 39
Now married 19 year old Mya is finding out thjngs about her ex and baby. Will her and kentrell stay together?
5.7K 208 17
" I feel like this something we could do for a long time" "Well that's if you want me forever" " phatt the only way ima letchu go is if a nigga buss...
840K 33.6K 49
"My life changed when I had my first daughter." * Aliyah's life had been flipped upside down in a matter of hours. It wasn't meant for her to be at t...