•ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ | ᴊ.ᴊᴋ🥀™

Von Xiomeria

╭──────────•🌙 ╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ | © ⵅأ⚈ᵯęɽأ𝛼🥀 【ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ】 【𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝟮 𝗼𝗳 �... Mehr

×𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆×
➳Chapter~1
➳Chapter~2
➳Chapter~3
➳Chapter~4
➳Chapter~5
➳Chapter~6
➳Chapter~7
➳Chapter~8
➳Chapter~9
➳Chapter~10
➳Chapter~11
➳Chapter~12
➳Chapter~13
➳Chapter~14
➳Chapter~15
➳Chapter~16
➳Chapter~17
➳Chapter~18
➳Chapter~19
➳Chapter~20
➳Chapter~21
➳Chapter~22
➳Chapter~23
➳Chapter~24
➳Chapter~25
➳Chapter~26
➳Chapter~27
➳Chapter~28
➳Chapter~29
➳Chapter~30
➳Chapter~31
➳Chapter~32
➳Chapter~33
➳Chapter~34
➳Chapter~35
➳Chapter~36
➳Chapter~37
➳Chapter~38
➳Chapter~39
➳Chapter~40
➳Chapter~41
➳Chapter~42
➳Chapter~43
➳Chapter~44
➳Chapter~45
➳Chapter~46
➳Chapter~47
➳Chapter~48
➳Chapter~49
➳Chapter~50
➳Chapter~51
➳Chapter~52
➳Chapter~53
➳Chapter~54
➳Chapter~55
➳Chapter~56
➳Chapter~57
➳Chapter~58
➳Chapter~59
➳Chapter~60
➳Chapter~61
➳Chapter~62
➳Chapter~63
➳Chapter~64
➳Chapter~65
➳Chapter~67
➳Chapter~68
➳Chapter~69
➳Chapter~70
➳Chapter~71
➳Chapter~72
➳Chapter~73
•FINAL•
OTHER BOOKS

➳Chapter~66

1K 69 29
Von Xiomeria

Confused.

That's what he felt. Voices talking, machines beeping........he felt anxious.

He was agitated because he couldn't respond to them. Couldn't open his eyes, couldn't move his limbs, couldn't see where he was. As if he was stuck in his own body.

Fear.

Is he back at the facility? Are they going to things to him again? Was he put into hibernation again like the last time?

That was his biggest fear and he would never wish that even upon his worst enemies. Imagine being kept into a capsule for more than a year. You can listen and tell everything that's happening outside your small glass house. But you can't reach out, talk, see or escape it ever without being helped by someone. As if you are stranded the the midst of a vast ocean.

As if you are paralysed for a lifetime. All day, all night in a small glass box just like a helpless doll waiting for them to play with you, use you the way they want.

Faint whispers brushed against his ear. He couldn't locate who the were nor could he understand what they said. A touch on his arm, a touch on his cheek yet he couldn't respond to it. He was desperate to rip his eyes open a see the owner of that touch.

Wait. How did he end up here? He couldn't remember. He couldn't remember the last thing he did. Everything was too hazy. What did he remember?

Nothing.

As if he was a blank book. Everything was too confusing and he wanted to get out of this glass box. There was no home he could go back to. No people he could be with.

No wait.

He could be at the facility along with the others. Yes! Jimin, taehyung, namjoon, hoseok......his friends! He did remember. He could ask them what happened later.

When he gets up.

If he gets up.

He wanted to see his wife, his child. It felt like they were far away. And how hard he tried to reach out to touch them, he wasn't able to.

He could feel something softly brushing his fingers. He wanted to grab it. Wanted to know what that thing was. He strained to move his finger.....maybe just the tip of it?

No. His body failed to co-operate. Like always. What else he could expect from a fucked up body like this?

Kill me already.

He thought. What was he even gonna do when he gets out? There was nothing left. He knew others could survive without him. He wasn't of use anyways other than being a lab rat.

Slowly, he started giving up and pretended to be dead not caring about what he does if he gets out of this hell hole. He gave up resisting and started falling into the deep slumber hoping he never wakes up.

There was nothing to look forward to right?

----

It was evening when you stared at the man boring holes into his skull. "Y/n.....he just wants to make sure she's okay."

Your glared darted at namjoon who immediately shut up. "I swear if he kidnaps her........"

"God...... I never thought she could happen. Do you know how happy I am? This is one of my greatest discovery! A cross genetic male having an offspring with a female human." You huffed and looked down at Sakura who didn't seem to mind him and kept herself busy with her small doggy plushie.

"I want her DNA sample. And yours too." You grit your teeth in anger. Namjoon coughed loudly. "Um........this isn't the proper time, don't you think?"

"Heck. No." You growled. "My husband is on a fucking ventilator and I don't give a fuck about your research, do you get that? I want him to be healthy.....that's the only thing I want right now. So you better hurry up and fix him like you said. Otherwise you can go back to where you came from."

"Y/n...... calm down." Namjoon intertwined his fingers with yours. You took in a deep breath and closed your eyes.  "Isn't she just like yoongi?" You heard the hunched man chuckle.

Yoongi snorted and looked at you. "Calm down baby. Otherwise they will get to know our secret." You rolled your eyes at him. "I hate him."

"I understand. But he's better than the people you met. Atleast he treats us better."

"No. He only treats both of you like some lab rats. Take Sakura for instance. The moment he saw her, he just wanted to jab a swab down her throat and get her sample. He doesn't care about anything else."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa." The man playfully asked the little girl to open her mouth who giggled in response. You narrowed your eyes. You have never seen his face nor any part of his skin. He has been covering it all day. As you craned your neck you noticed his mask was down so you tried to peer in but he had quickly put it back on its place.

Sakura kept giggling. "Do you know she's already teething? She was teething when she was still inside the womb. Isn't that great?"

"Of course I know. I'm her mom."

Because she bit your nipple once.

And it wasn't a great experience with jungkook's constant perverted intents to make it feel better.

"She has eyes of her dad but definitely got your skin." You cocked your eyebrow. "Excuse me? Who are you again?"

"A friend of jungkook."

"No." You stood up and held his arm. "Show me your face."

"Y/n-" You motioned yoongi to stop. "You have been covering yourself all this time. Who are you actually?" He paused and stood up straight to look at you through his shaggy bangs. "You are a smart one. No doubt you are keeping up with freaks like them."

"I think you are one of them."

"Really?"

"Take your mask off."

"What if I don't?" You sighed. "Look, I won't force you if you don't want to. But just so you know........I love jungkook. You see these people....." You pointed out to the guys sitting on the bench with nervous faces. "They are my family. We all have been through some fucked up shit and that's what brings us together. I'm sorry for the way I behaved with you earlier and I know you probably don't trust me. The thing is, the people jungkook was with....which I have seen till now are complete dicks to him and the boys."

The taller leaned on the table with the toddler who tried to climb on him.

"And everyday......my hatred grew more and more for the people who did this to him when I see him struggling through it. People, who I've seen, treated him worse than how you would even treat an animal. They fucked with his brain made him feel that he wasn't capable of anything. Till now, he always breaks down saying that he doesn't deserve all of this. But I know that he deserves a lot more. They had killed him from the inside. He has some horrid memories from the past which he tries to forget everyday." He sees you tear up. "I-I just want everything good for him. I just want him to wake up....feel alive....feel loved. That's the only thing I want. So-So..... please........help him."

You heard him sigh. "I trusted you the moment I heard jungkook decided to be in a live in relationship with you three years back. I knew he chose well. And I know people in the facility are total morons to treat someone with such high levels of danger like a puppy who won't bite. I have been through that too so trust me, I treated them all nicely. It wasn't me who toyed with their minds, it started happening when I gave them back to the government to train them. And after I realised what was happening, I couldn't stop them. I had already lost my say and I was helpless. They are like my own children, I would never hurt them."

You sighed. "Sometimes monsters aren't like what you imagine......sometimes they are among us wearing masks of angels. But..... please help him wake up. I don't want him to die of some weird virus inside which I didn't know existed untill today."

You looked at Sakura who kept staring at the doctor. "What are you looking at huh?" Her beady eyes bore into him. Sometimes when you looked at them for long enough, you felt chills running down your spine.

For a month old.....she was quite big and scary. She was definitely going to be tall in future. You thanked god that you didn't give a vaginal birth.....this big baby would have surely spilt you in half.

But she was adorable.

"And y/n-" You turned your face. "Sakura thinks I'm cute." Breath got caught in your throat and you stumbled backwards, your hands quickly trying to grasp things to help you keep stable.

The man winked before putting his face mask back on.

What the fuck is this thing?!

Eyes so vibrantly yellow with slits for irises contrasting against the bright tinge of orange. His skin had patches of dull shade of brown.  A sharp set of canines jutted out from his mouth.  Your tried to calm your rapid beating heart and stared at him. He was huge..... really huge with a small hunch. You realised that his gloves hid his sharp nails which looked like claws.

"W-What the......."

"I'm a failed experiment of my father. Or should I say.....myself?"

So if the gene change in jungkook and jimin wouldn't have gone smoothly..... they would be like this?!

"Yes jungkook would have looked like this. But thanks to me........they look normal."

The boys chuckled seeing your expression. "This is why I was trying to stop you y/n. You won't be able to get that image out of your brain for a long time." Namjoon said from afar.

"Don't worry. I won't eat you up. Although my dad would have."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Well um.....you see. My dad...he tried to turn himself but was terribly unsuccessful. So, he asked me if I could lend my body to him. I was kind of reluctant but he did a brain transplantation so now.......I'm the father....in my 24 year old son's body which is also a failed experiment."

WHAT THE FUCK?!

He looked at your daughter and pulled his mask down before mischievously sticking out his long tongue which was scary.

Sakura giggled and tried to touch him certainly not giving a fuck about how he looked. She was instead vibing with her kind.

I'm living with weird creatures.

(A/n)- Something is wrong with me. I am not able to write smuts how hard I try. I can imagine the process but can't write it into words.

Need to watch some porn ig......
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.4K 1K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...
664K 9.8K 6
Smut warning ⚠️ Jeon Jungkook is a bunny hybrid . He's lovable. He's cute. However he's very , very , very, high maintenance. Being a bunny he has...
11.9K 100 17
_𝗔𝗻 𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆...𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 ★𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱...
49.3K 3.7K 48
🌷 " 𝗜𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗯𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺- 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲�...