She Just Got Lucky

Galing kay LaceyQuinnn

Ryo is the daughter of the man who made Siatama's suit. Her father moved on, but Ryo refused to leave Saitama... Higit pa

Authors Note
Old Friends
Master!
The House of Evolution
It's Time, To Become A True Hero!
A Friendly Match
It's A Pleasure to Meet You, Hostage!
A Day In The Life
Meteors Don't Care If You're Pretty
The Day She Remembered Fear
The Day She Remembered Fear Part 2
Fan Club
Waiting Outside
An Almost Perfect Get Away
King
Chasing A Lost Cat
Another Day Another Monster(s)
Another Busy Day

Down With The Ship!

41 0 0
Galing kay LaceyQuinnn

        "Finally," the alien grinned. "I smashed one."

"Silverfang!" Atomic Samurai shouted.

"No," Ryo heaved, "Old man..."

Bang bounced off multiple corners of buildings and then finally slammed into a slab of concrete.

"A direct hit," Iaian stuttered, grabbing his arm.

"Wa ha ha!" The monster boomed. "How fragile you are! One hit and you die! Why'd I have so much trouble? Forget defense. When I focus on attacking, this is easy." A sharp jagged blade formed as the alien's hand, he turned to Atomic Samurai. "And you're next. I'm going to crush your skull!

"Just you try," Atomic glared.

"Phew..." A familiar voice breathed. "That loosened me up. Guess I'm rusty." Ryo shot her head to Bang who peeled himself off the concrete and stood, rolling out his sore joints. "I need a good workout every now and then."

"Huh?!" the alien screeched. "You're alive?!"

"Hey." Atomic Samurai leered over the alien. "Pay attention."

The Samurai chopped the alien into little bits. The pieces started to swirl back together, but Bang approached the reforming alien. "You hide your central organ by moving it around. But, you always regenerate from your head. So right now that's where it is." Bang rammed his hand through the skull and snagged the last marble. "Even a monkey would have noticed by now! Checkmate."

The marble was smashed between Bang's fingers and the last head melted away with alien's screams.

"That was the last head!" Puri-Puri cheered. "We won!"

Metal Bat craned his neck up to the giant alien ship. "But a big opponent still looms above us. What if that esper gal can't bring it down?"

Ryo got to her feet. "Bang, where is Saitama?"

"He was out of the room before I was, went through the ceiling," Bang explained.

"Then he's already in there," Ryo said using her hand as a visor to look up at the ship.

"You mean that B Class?" Metal Bat asked tapping his bat on his shoulder.

"You were once in Class C. He's working his way up," Ryo stated looking up at the ship.

Atomic Samurai stepped in front of her, "Thank you for assisting my disciple." He placed a strong hand on her shoulder and squeezed with a smile. "I appreciate a woman who cares more for the safety of others than her own image."

"What does that even mean?" Ryo mumbled with a bemused smirk.

The ship above rumbled loudly. "Is it coming down?" Iaian asked. Out of the blue the far side of the ship dipped down and hit the ground.

"It's falling?!" Metal Bat cried.

"It's working!"

"You're amazing Terrible Tornado!" Puri-Puri cheered.

Ryo looked at the hero, she didn't look as convinced that this was her work. There was no doubt in Ryo's mind that this was Saitama taking care of the big boss. But nobody had time to awe at the ship as everyone realized the ship was crashing.

Ryo gawked at the ship before she felt her body being thrown over someone's shoulder. She looked to see who was carrying her like a sack of potatoes to see the back of Metal Bat's head.

"Sorry for the manhandling but we got to go!" He shouted as he ran in a dead sprint.

"No complaints here!" She affirmed looking up at the ship as a loud "WHA BOOOOM" shook the earth, coming from an explosion from the top of the ship. The impact parted the clouds. "Yup, definitely Saitama."

"Run for headquarters!" Bang shouted leading the way.

"Angel Dash!" Puri-Puri shouted, sprinting past Metal Bat.

"We'll never make it!"

"Hey, Prisoner!" Atomic Samurai shouted, carrying Iaian. "Outta the way!"

"Angel Dash!" he repeated again.

Metal Bat growled. "Don't just say it, do it!"

Iaian got to his own feet and ran past Metal Bat and Ryo. Atomic Samurai called out to his disciple, "Iai! Do you need help?!"

"No, Master!" He insisted, clinging to his arm. "I am fine!"

"Argh! Why is Silverfang so fast?!" Metal Bat complained, holding on to Ryo with a tighter grip.

"Can you not handle taking care of a lady?" Atomic teased. "Come here little lady, I can save you."

"Now is not the time for infighting!" Ryo yelled.

Metal Bat left the shadow of the falling ship and Ryo watched from his shoulder as the ship collided with the earth. It landed with a roaring rumble. Metal Bat heaved for a second then stood upright, "Damn that was close."

Ryo awkwardly wiggled in his grip, "You can put me down now..."

"Oh yeah," He chuckled, setting her on the ground with a grin. "Sorry lady."

"No need to apologize for saving my life, and my name is Ryo," she grinned, placing her hands on her hips and looking up at the giant ship. "That was crazy."

"Ryo!" A deep voice called. Genos grabbed her shoulders and looked over her. "You are alright, I was concerned that you were blown away from the initial blast."

"Iairon saved me!"

Genos stared at the jacket that was covering her upper body. "Yes, but clearly you're clothing did not make it out unscathed. I will find you a suitable top immediately."

"Oh no, Iaian just needed something to tie off his arm."

"Yeah, well maybe Genos here should find you a shirt," Metal Bat requested, "So I can have my jacket back."

"Of course," Genos then proceeded to remove his own shirt. "If it is not too strange, you may wear my shirt."

"Well I did make it," Ryo nodded. "But I do feel like we're playing musical shirts." She tossed Metal Bat his jacket back then tugged Genos's shirt over her head. It was pretty large on her torso, and it clashed with her pants, but it would do. "Thanks again for your help Metal Bat."

"Yeah, whatever," Metal Bat grumbled, looking away from her, hiding his red face.

"Do any of you care to explain this?" A condescending voice suddenly sounded. Ryo looked up and saw a blue-haired man sitting atop a pile of rubble. "How about you Metal Bat."

"Huh?" he responded with a glare.

"Help me understand this." Ryo knew this man. Everyone did.

"Handsome Kamen," Metal Bat grunted. "Where'd you come from?"

"I was filming a drama in the next town," Amai Mask explained. "I heard rumbling and came to find City A in ruins."

"Monsters on a big ship did this with cannons," Metal Bat replied. "But it's over now."

"It's over you say?" Amai barked. "You call this victory? Your incompetence amazes me!"

"Hey, you pickin' a fight?" growled Metal Bat. "You show up late but cop an attitude?"

Amai didn't skip a beat. "Sure I was Late, But you were here. You didn't protect the city!"

Atomic Samurai joined in. "We came out within seconds, but the city was destroyed."

"It's true!" Ryo jumped in. "I was in the city when it happened. The entire city was destroyed the second the ship appeared. There was nothing they could do!"

"And what are you supposed to be?" Amai glowered down at her. "Some C Class trash?"

Ryo was appalled at his tone. "I'm a civilian!"

Amai's eye twitched, clearly not expecting a civilian to stand against him. "Even so, are you going to protect them from the media? They won't listen to just one survivor."

"Are you going to spread slander?" Puri-Puri snapped. "Whose side are you on? We did our best."

"I'm on the side of justice!" Amai proclaimed. "You Class S heroes are a disgrace! If you can't be of use, then quit!"

Metal Bat dropped his weapon and plunged his hands into his pockets. He stomped toward Amai with anger spreading over his features. "Dail it down, man! I don't mind bustin' an idol's head!"

Amai Mask sniggered. "Do you know why I'm not class S? I protect Class A, Rank 1 so no more losers like you move up!"

Ryo glared at him, but before anyone could say anything a loud KLONK drew everyone's attention. It was a metal capsule that opened to reveal a robot that no doubt belonged to Metal Knight. The bot disregarded all of the heroes and stared up at the fallen ship.

"Metal Knight?!" Amai shouted. "Weren't you at the meeting? Now you show up? Disgusting."

Ryo had to agree with Amai Mask on that one. Evacuation crews could have benefitted from Metal Knight's participation, but he chose to show up once the danger had passed.

Metal Knight stared at the ship, "Outstanding..."

"Metal Knight!" Genos boomed. "Why have you come here?! The fight is over!" He looked a little funny yelling at another S Class hero without a shirt, but Ryo could tell that he was genuinely angry at something that Metal Knight had done. "Have you come to salvage the ship for technology to make stronger weapons?"

"Genos? Your destruction of the meteor surprised me," Metal Knight commented. So the hero association did credit Genos with Saitama's work, Ryo thought. "I must claim the spacecraft. Strong weapons are necessary, for peace."

Amai continued to berate the S Class heroes. "You have strong weapons, but look around you."

Metal Bat sassed right back. "You 'n' me'll settle this later!"

The hero Dark Shine then drew everyone's attention away from the infighting. "Hey! I found alien survivors!"

Ryo followed Genos to where the survivors had been captured, but before anyone could even ask the aliens questions, Amai Mask removed their heads. Ryo quickly covered her eyes.

"What the?!" the S Class heroes shouted.

"Amai Mask!! Why did you--"

"They must not live. They are evil," he sneered. "So I quickly delivered justice."

Ryo peeked through her fingers at the cruel face of the Class A hero. The look in his eyes looked awfully familiar. It reminded her of Genos back at the House of Evolution.

Genos pulled her away from the bloody sight, saying "Let's go look for Master Saitama."

Just as those words left his mouth a part of the ship was smashed open. A yellow suited man stepped out of the ship and was rudely greeted by Terrible Tornado and Dark Shine. Both Genos and Ryo sprinted to where Saitama was.

"Master! Are you all right?!"

Ryo heaved when she stopped and looked up at Saitama with a smile, one that quickly faded. "Your costume..."

"Ah Ryo, you're alive, that's good." He grinned and motioned for them to follow. "It's over let's go."

"Your costume..."

"Master!! You're bleeding!" Genos gushed.

"No it's from the aliens," He stated, swiping his pant legs, smearing blood over the yellow cloth.

"Your cape..."

Genos kept asking questions. "Did you defeat the enemy leader?"

"Yeah, but he was strong, maybe the strongest ever." Ryo couldn't even process what he had said. Her eyes focused on the many cuts and stains that ruined the suit.

"It's destroyed..."

"Then if it weren't for you, the prophecy about Earth's destruction may have come true!" Genos concluded.

"No," Saitama asserted. "Prophecies don't ever come true."

"What the hell happened to your hero costume!" Ryo boomed. "It's filthy! And what caused these cuts?! And where is the rest of your cape?! How did this happen?!"

"I told you that guy was strong," Saitama explained. "But actually, the cape couldn't withstand my serious punch."

Ryo's jaw dropped. "You had to use a serious punch?"

"Yup," Saitama smirked. "It was kinda cool."

"My suit couldn't survive your serious series!" Ryo shouted, pulling her hair. "Give it over! I have to fix it, now!"

"Stop right there!" Tornado interrupted. "You went in there alone?! And without permission?! A Class B hero shouldn't overstep his bounds! I would have been fine alone! Baldy! Chrome dome! Doofus! Boiled Egg!" Terrible Tornado continued to shout. "Light bulb! Avocado! Stupid Face! Freak! Insect!"

Ryo stared with wide eyes. How did this child become an S Class?! Saitama elbowed Genos. "G-Genos, say something..."

"Roger," Genos uttered. "Listen, you poopy brat. Shut up and scram. Or I will pulverize you."

Saitama cheered saying "Nice! That was good!"

Ryo looked between the two, "Poopy brat?"

Genos was then picked up and slammed into a piece of building that crumbled from the impact. "How dare you call me a brat!" Tornado shouted. "I'm older than you!"

"Wait, you are?" Ryo asked while Saitama called out to Genos.

"Let it go Tornado," Bang suddenly interjected. "Is that how a Class S, rank 2 hero behaves?"

The Terrible Tornado gasped, then turned and crossed her arms in a pouting manner. "Fine!"

Ryo watched her leave with a slack jaw. "All these heroes are insane."

Boopboop

Heyo! I just wanted to say again that this is like a reverse harem fan fiction, so I apologize now if if Ryo seems a little mary sue like. I try to write her with as little mary sue qualities as possible. I am aiming for more of a Haruhi vibe lolol. SO I apologize again.

ALSO that's the end of the first season! From here on were are going off of season 2 and the manga. There is no English dub for season 2 on hulu (lies it's up now!!!) so if you want to to keep up up but don't want to watch the sub, readn the manga! (or the webcomic )

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

74.4K 2.8K 11
There aren't enough Genos x reader fanfics. BUT TOGETHER WE CAN UNITE OUR LOVE FOR THIS TOASTER TOGETHER IN THE NAME OF FANFICTION ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧ So I...
11K 207 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...
10.9K 223 6
I Don't own One Punch Man and I wish I did, anyway just read the story!
118K 3.4K 20
(Y/n) is a C class hero who takes care of the people that had been hurt during an attack. She isn't a good fighter so she decided to use her medicine...