Another Love || Jordan Parrish

By its_courts_

Madison Argent is back in town for her sisters funeral. Little does she know that Beacon Hills needs her help... More

1. Dead Pool.
2. Explanations.
3. Slow Down.
5. Offer.
6. Saviour
7. War.
8. Holiday.
9. The Healing Process.
10. Crush.

4. Stubborn.

9.1K 199 21
By its_courts_

Jordan called for back up and the the Sheriff turned up with his team. 

"I'll take Lydia and Meredith back to the station. You search Brunski's office, see what you find." The Sheriff ordered and Jordan and I headed to his office.

"You don't have to come, you know." Jordan pointed out making me laugh.

"Someone's got to keep you company, plus, I can help." I admitted.

"But you also need sleep." He told me, making me roll my eyes.

"So do you." I stated. 

"But this is my job," He said making me stop walking.

"Jordan, this maybe your job, but there are lives on the line here, including ours, we have to do whatever we can whether it's our job or not." I said as I started walking again. "I'm helping."

"You're so stubborn." He laughed as we walked into Bunski's office. 

------------------

It was around 7 am when we reached the station after a long hard search. I walked in with Jordan, meeting the Sheriff and Lydia.

"We searched through everything in Brunski's office. And so far everything amounts to nothing." He said as he put his thumbs through the loops of his trousers. He looked at Lydia.

"Did you not go home yet?" He asked. 

"Not until Meredith starts talking.." She answered making me nod. I elbowed Jordan gently.

"And you think I'm stubborn." I laughed.

"Lydia, I promise she'll talk and when she does, i'll let you know." The Sheriff said. "Trust me on this, everybody talks eventually."

"Let me try," Lydia said making the Sheriff get annoyed.

"No, we've already discussed this." He told her.

"I've gotten through to her before, just let me try." She replied. Jordan looked at me and I raised my eyebrows making him smile slightly. 

The Sheriff gave in and let Lydia talk to Meredith. The Sheriff walked into his office first, with Lydia following and Jordan going in after. He turned to me.

"You're not coming in," He said and I sighed.

"We've already established that you can't stop me." I said smugly as I walked past him and into the office.

"Really Maddie?" The Sheriff asked, I nodded. It was important, i wanted to know anything to do with this dead pool, it's got my name on it after all.

"I think i've got a good idea as to all this happened." Lydia said as she paced back and forth. "You used Brunski, right? You know that he'd killed people, and that he'd do it again." Lydia took a deep breath before she sat down beside Meredith.

"He used my grandmothers code for the dead pool, he put it online, he took the money from the Hale vault then turned the bearer bonds into cash. He made the payments. Was it Brunski's idea to fake your death? Did he get nervous because you helped us with the other keys?" She questioned.

"I wanted to help." Meredith admitted.

"All you ever wanted to do was help.." Lydia stated while Meredith nodded. "Is that why you're here? I know you wouldn't be here if you didn't want to talk." 

"I do, but only to one person." Meredith said.

"Who?" Lydia asked.

"Peter." Meredith stated, making my breath hitch. "Peter Hale."

I looked at Jordan and he looked at me. 

"You alright?" He whispered as he touched my arm gently. I nodded as I looked at Meredith.

"Are you going to get Peter in?" I asked, making the Sheriff nod. 

"Yeah." He stated. 

-------------

"Her." Peter stated, while looking into the intergation room that Meredith was sitting in. Jordan was standing guard in the room. "Thats the girl that stole my money?"

"That girl is a banshee." Lydia informed him. "And far more dangerous than you think."

"Oh I think that girls pilot light went out a long time ago. Sheriff not to question the unquestionably stalling reputation of your department, but are you absolutley sure you've got the one?" Peter asked.

"How about you just go in there and see what she has to say." He ordered.

Peter left the room and Jordan escorted him into the room. He sat at the table oposite Meredith.

"Okay, Meredith." He stated, "Where's my money?" Meredith looked at him like he was absolutely crazy. "Or more correctly whats left of it?"

Meredith slowly reached her hand out to touch Peter's face. She stroked the left side of his face once before Peter grabbed her wrist.

Jordan reached for his gun. "Let her go." He ordered as he stood on edge. "Let her go." He said more sternly. Peter slowly let go of her hand.

"Why did you do that?" He asked. 

"They're all gone," Meredith said, the shock evident in her voice. 

"Oh my god, they have met before.." Lydia said and I nodded.

"The fire.." I whispered.

"The burns.. They're all... gone." Meredith said, she looked pleased but confused.

Peter kept quiet for a few moments before he exploded.

"Meredith you put everyone including my nephew and my daughter on a death list, don't you think you owe us the slightest explanation of why?" Peter asked. Meredith leaned forward.

"You said it had to be kept secret." She whispered.

"I said?" He asked, "I said that.. to you?"

"You said it." She admitted.

"Meredith, allow me to remind you, yet again, we have never met, ever." He said getting angry.

"What is he doing?" I asked as I watched.

"You don't remember.." Meredith realised. 

"No, but maybe you do.." He said before he leaned forward and pushed the table out of the way. He pushed Jordan into the wall before he grabbed Meredith by the throat.

"No dont!" Lydia shouted but it was too late. Peter sunk his claws into the back of his neck.

I followed Lydia and the Sheriff into the room and they stood in front of Peter and Meredith. I grabbed hold of Jordan's hand.

"Are you alright?" I asked him, worridely. And he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said and I let out a breath of relief. "Why, were you worried?" He asked, he seemed amused. I rolled my eyes and watched as Lydia stepped forwards.

"Do you hear that? She's saying something." The Sheriff said.

"Can you understand that?" I asked Lydia and she nodded her head ever so slightly. I gripped onto Jordans hand a little tighter and he offered me a small smile.

"I can hear it perfectly." She said. "She was in the hospital, the same hospital."

"same as who?" Jordan asked.

"Peter." She stated. "it was right after the fire, Meredith could hear him."

"Hear what?" The Sheriff asked.

"Everything." She said. "She was hearing every thought in his head, Its like they somehow found the same wave link. Everything going through his mind was going right into hers."

"For how long?" I asked.

"weeks, maybe even months." Lydia told us, "It was almost like he was standing right over her bed talking about the fire. About getting revenge. He told her he was going to create a dead pool. She heard it all."

Peter retracted his claws from Meredith's neck making him fall back onto the floor. And Meredith fall off the chair. Jordon caught her before she hit the floor and I took over and held her up. The Sheriff pointed his gun at Peter.

"It was your idea and you don't even remember." I stated with disgust. Peter slowly stood up.

"Do you know what it's like for one of us to be in a coma? Paralyzed? You try not going crazy." Peter defended himself.

"She was listening to you." Jordan reminded him.

"She was listening to the ranting and raving of a lunatic." He breathed. "A former lunatic, i'm much healthier now. I had nothing to do with this."

"If she was following your lead on this, then how do we know there isn't more?" The Sheriff asked.

"Stealing my own money. Really?" Peter asked.

"You were going to use it anyway." I told him.

"Stop." Lydia ordered. "Stop it, this is what she wants. Its why she's here. Look around sherrif, theres 4 people in here right now, 4 people on the dead pool. Me, Parrish, Maddie and Meredith."

"But not him," Jordan pointed out.

"Lydia's right, we don't want to kill eachother." Peter tried to reason.

"The only person I'm pointing a gun at, is you." The Sheriff reminded him.

"And you better make it a perfect shot Sheriff, because I don't go down easy," Peter warned.

"Well i'm willing to bet, that a bullet between the eyes will hit you real fast. Even for your kind." He said as he pointed the gun inches away from his head.

"Stop it," Lydia said softly, "please stop."

"This department is getting more corrupt by the second. What are you going to charge me with sheriff? How are you going to explain this.. Telepathic girl over here shares thoughts with coma intoxed werewolf and decides to enact his plans for retribution. hmmm, they'd be pointing a gun at your head asking you to go quietly." Peter teased.

"Let him go, you have to let him go." Lydia said.

"I'd take the word of a banshee sheriff." Peter encouraged. "I leave, nobody gets hurt and no bloodshed." 

WIth a struggle the Sheriff put his gun down, letting Peter storm past him.

"Thats twice Peter, there's not going to be a third." The Sheriff warned. Peter just carried on walking out. 

I ended up having to hold Meredith back when she started struggling.

"No! Its not finished! it's not finished, it's not done." Meredith shouted, Jordan helped me restrain her until she calmed down. We left her to sit in the Sheriff's office.

The Sheriff spoke to Jordan and I outside.

"I think it's about time you two got some rest." He suggested.

"And what about you? When do you get rest?" I asked.

"Oh trust me, I'll be getting some soon. I'm so damn tired." He laughed and he tapped my shoulder.

"We're going to stop this dead pool." Jordan said and I looked up at him.

"I'm sure of it. We'll find a way." I said and he nodded. 

"Good night," I said and the sheriff laughed.

"Or should I say, good morning." He laughed.

"Actually, it's good afternoon." Jordan pointed out as he looked at his watch. I laughed as I playfully hit him on the chest. We walked out of the station and I walked him to his car.

"Do you want a lift home?" He asked. and I smiled.

"Don't worry, it's not far from here. I can walk." I told him but he raised his eyebrows.

"My place is closer, want to catch some sleep there? I've got a feeling you're going to be coming here quite a bit." he asked and I smiled again.

"That sounds like a good plan." I said as I got in his car. He got in too and he drove to his place. He had a cute little flat not far from the station. As he parked up he looked at me.

"Do you like dogs?" He asked and I nodded.

"why do you have one?" I asked, getting excited.

"I've got 2. Come on." He said and we got out of his car. He lead me to the front door and he unlocked it. He opened the door wide and I followed him in, closing the door behind me. I was soon bombarded by 2 black labradors. I laughed as they jumped up.

"Jack, Ruby, calm down." He laughed as he gave them a stroke. I yawned before I took a look around his flat. "It's not much, but it's perfect for me."

"Oh it's wonderful." I told him before he took me upstairs. He showed me his bedroom. He had white and blue bed sheets with white walls, he had a mirrored closet. And I smiled as laid on his bed.

"Oh my god it's so comfortable." I laughed.

"Yeah, you have the bed. Let me get some stuff and I'll sleep on the sofa." Jordan said and I shook my head.

"no, it's your bed-" I began but he cut me off.

"Maddie, you're sleeping in the bed." He said sternly. 

"I don't want you to sleep on the sofa." I said, feeling bad.

"I'd have no where else to sleep if i didn't sleep on the sofa." He admitted and I smiled.

"Sleep in the bed, with me." I suggested and He looked unsure.

"Are you sure? I can just sleep on the sofa,-" He began but I cut him off.

"get in the bed, Jordan." I stated before I got up off the bed and took my clothes off. I left my underwear on, obviously while Jordan chucked me one of his tops.

"Here, wear this." He said and I smiled as a thanks. Jordan took his top off and his trousers so he was left in his boxers. I climbed into the bed and he did too. He seemed uncomforable. I made sure I was facing him. I moved my hand and accidently touched his abs making him move backwards a little.

"Sorry," I apologised but he smiled.

"Don't be, you've just got cold hands." He laughed.

"Yeah I know, I am pretty cold." I admitted and Jordan pulled me into him.

"You'll soon warm up." He said as he held me tight. I fell asleep in Jordans arms. And I couldn't help thinking that if an assassin killed me right now, i'd die happy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...