Tony's daughter

By LoganNelson5

17 years before Ultron Tony met a woman who was keeping a secret. They had their fun and she ended up pregnan... More

Mia Stark
Hello
Just Warming Up
Ready for Anything
Battle
I think that's a bad idea
Party Trick
I told you so
Vibranium
Hideout
Needle in a Haystack
Jarvis
Vision
I am an Avenger
Destruction
Won the Battle
Day to Day
Dark Day
Home
Great Minds
Bad Press
Pit Stop
Warmer than Prison
Hello Mr. Barnes
Nothing To Be Scared Of
Enough
Chose a Side
Next Step
Tony Stank
Date Night
Fallen Soldier
Peace in the Chaos
Will you be my girlfriend?
You go I go
Trip Sponsor
Academic Decathlon
Winning's Winning
Deep Sh*t
Nice to Meet you Daredevil
Push Through
Dr. Strange
Stuck In Between
Paris
Did I just see the future?
Security Breach
Slow Dancing
Peter's Choice
Press Conference
Catch Flight
Nat and Cap
Enter the Infinity War
Have you ever seen Aliens?
We're the Avengers Man!
Fight on Titan
Ashes to Ashes
Anchor
1 year later
5 years later
Its Time
The Endgame
After the Fact
Dad's Goodbye
Cap's Happy Ending
Distractions
Nick Fury's Calling
I'm Mia Stark
I'm going
Moving on
Italy
Author's Note

2 years later

16 0 0
By LoganNelson5

You could see the toll this was taking on my body. I looked as though I had lost a little weight. My hair and skin were dull. Strange told me to recharge and go home. This time I probably needed to stay 24 hours to get the reboot. I smiled at Peter and kissed his cheek.

Peter:" You better be careful."

Me:" Always am Pete."

I smiled and fell into the darkness. I opened my eyes with a smile and saw the room around me. I went into the attached bathroom and showered. I got out and changed into some comfy clothes. I told FRIDAY to drop the shield. As I made it down the stairs I heard a baby crying in the living room. I went down to the same piano I played a year ago to get their attention. Clair de Lune by Debussy is what came to mind and as the piano rang out the cries stopped.

Tony:" Thank God Mia."

I kept playing through my laughing. The baby was silent and I smiled at the weird family dynamic we had in that moment. After I played the ending of the song I stood up and made my way to Pepper and the smiling baby.

Me:" Can I hold her?"

Pepper:" Morgan its time you finally meet your sister Mia."

I smiled and took her gently into my arms.

Me:" To bad I didn't get to meet you when you were little, little."

I sat down on the couch next to my dad. Pepper placed the spit rag on my shoulder and plopped down next to Tony as well.

Tony:" You two look so much alike its scary."

Me:" Lucky for her she got some Potts' genes. Gotta balance out that Stark attitude."

They smiled at me as I continued to look at my baby sister.

Tony:" Are you about to leave?"

Me:" Actually I can stay for 24 hours."

They both smiled and Morgan grabbed one of the fingers laying on the blanket of mine. 

Me:" Your nickname is definitely Mo Mo and you are going to hate it when your my age."

Laughter filled the room and I noticed Pepper going to take a nap.

Me:" Dad if you wanna go sleep you can."

He shook his head and leaned more into the couch.

Tony:" I gotta get enough time in with both of my children. Its only fair since I didn't get to wipe your butt every couple of hours."

Me:" Gross dad, come on."

He smiled and looked down at Morgan.

Tony:" I wish I could have seen you this little."

Me:" Well from the photos I've seen you're pretty much looking at a replica."

He smiled and put his arm around my shoulders. 

Tony:" You would have been funny though. Your first word was probably shit or something."

I laughed with him and shook my head.

Me:" No apparently it was cookie."

We both laughed again and that's pretty much how the afternoon was spent. I held Morgan until Pepper woke up. She didn't cry a single time in my arms and I was happy to meet her. That night I spent time with dad in the lab. I showed him my newest theory for the clean air initiative. I had cleaned up gallons of water apparently in the last couple years. Now Pepper was trying to roll out my portable air filters. I had built them before the blip, but never got all the testing done before. Dad and Pep had gotten everything pretty much finished. 

Me:" I think if you add this to it, we could double the covered space."

Tony:" Kid you're a genius."

We started adding everything to the schematic. My hope was I could still be doing good in a world that forgot the name Mia Stark. Dad and Pepper turned in for the night rather quickly. I stayed up however. I dialed a number I needed to call.

Nat:" Mia?"

Me:" Hey Nat."

Nat:" So you can  just pop in and out? Why haven't you came to visit?"

Me:" Don't take it personal. I can only go so far before it weakens me rather than helps."

Nat:" I miss you baby Stark."

Me:" I'm technically 20 now you know? Not really a baby."

Nat:" You are always going to be mini Stark to us."

Me:" I know but I'm going to need a favor."

Nat:" Anything kid."

Me:" I need you to get everyone back together. I'm going to hold on as long as I can. You are the only one who can talk sense into 'em."

Nat:" I promise Mia but you gotta give me some time."

Me:" I'll try my best."

I hung up the call and sighed. My body was slowly feeling full again. I needed this, I needed my family. I sat on the porch and watched the sun rise. Dad walked out with a cup of tea handing it to me.

Tony:" Didn't sleep?"

Me:" If I wanted to stay I couldn't."

Tony:" You look better than you came."

Me:" Looks like I gotta make these trips as often I can."

Tony:" Who knows next time you come Morgan might be walking."

Me:" Hey now let's focus on the present okay."

He laughed and nodded pulling me into his side on the porch couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 154 46
Alexandra Stark the first born of Howard Stark and older sister of Tony Stark. This is her story and how her life turned out.
130K 2.9K 15
Y/N Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, and best friend of Peter Parker. What happens when she finds out that her best friend is Spiderman? Warning:...
6.7K 111 17
in which nick fury's daughter goes through the hardships of falling for natasha romanoff and being an avenger at the same time. natasha romanoff x bl...
5.1K 125 19
Y/N Stark and Loki have been dating for a while. Well after they both get drunk at a party something unexpected happens. Y/N hasn't been feeling well...