2 years later

You could see the toll this was taking on my body. I looked as though I had lost a little weight. My hair and skin were dull. Strange told me to recharge and go home. This time I probably needed to stay 24 hours to get the reboot. I smiled at Peter and kissed his cheek.

Peter:" You better be careful."

Me:" Always am Pete."

I smiled and fell into the darkness. I opened my eyes with a smile and saw the room around me. I went into the attached bathroom and showered. I got out and changed into some comfy clothes. I told FRIDAY to drop the shield. As I made it down the stairs I heard a baby crying in the living room. I went down to the same piano I played a year ago to get their attention. Clair de Lune by Debussy is what came to mind and as the piano rang out the cries stopped.

Tony:" Thank God Mia."

I kept playing through my laughing. The baby was silent and I smiled at the weird family dynamic we had in that moment. After I played the ending of the song I stood up and made my way to Pepper and the smiling baby.

Me:" Can I hold her?"

Pepper:" Morgan its time you finally meet your sister Mia."

I smiled and took her gently into my arms.

Me:" To bad I didn't get to meet you when you were little, little."

I sat down on the couch next to my dad. Pepper placed the spit rag on my shoulder and plopped down next to Tony as well.

Tony:" You two look so much alike its scary."

Me:" Lucky for her she got some Potts' genes. Gotta balance out that Stark attitude."

They smiled at me as I continued to look at my baby sister.

Tony:" Are you about to leave?"

Me:" Actually I can stay for 24 hours."

They both smiled and Morgan grabbed one of the fingers laying on the blanket of mine. 

Me:" Your nickname is definitely Mo Mo and you are going to hate it when your my age."

Laughter filled the room and I noticed Pepper going to take a nap.

Me:" Dad if you wanna go sleep you can."

He shook his head and leaned more into the couch.

Tony:" I gotta get enough time in with both of my children. Its only fair since I didn't get to wipe your butt every couple of hours."

Me:" Gross dad, come on."

He smiled and looked down at Morgan.

Tony:" I wish I could have seen you this little."

Me:" Well from the photos I've seen you're pretty much looking at a replica."

He smiled and put his arm around my shoulders. 

Tony:" You would have been funny though. Your first word was probably shit or something."

I laughed with him and shook my head.

Me:" No apparently it was cookie."

We both laughed again and that's pretty much how the afternoon was spent. I held Morgan until Pepper woke up. She didn't cry a single time in my arms and I was happy to meet her. That night I spent time with dad in the lab. I showed him my newest theory for the clean air initiative. I had cleaned up gallons of water apparently in the last couple years. Now Pepper was trying to roll out my portable air filters. I had built them before the blip, but never got all the testing done before. Dad and Pep had gotten everything pretty much finished. 

Me:" I think if you add this to it, we could double the covered space."

Tony:" Kid you're a genius."

We started adding everything to the schematic. My hope was I could still be doing good in a world that forgot the name Mia Stark. Dad and Pepper turned in for the night rather quickly. I stayed up however. I dialed a number I needed to call.

Nat:" Mia?"

Me:" Hey Nat."

Nat:" So you can  just pop in and out? Why haven't you came to visit?"

Me:" Don't take it personal. I can only go so far before it weakens me rather than helps."

Nat:" I miss you baby Stark."

Me:" I'm technically 20 now you know? Not really a baby."

Nat:" You are always going to be mini Stark to us."

Me:" I know but I'm going to need a favor."

Nat:" Anything kid."

Me:" I need you to get everyone back together. I'm going to hold on as long as I can. You are the only one who can talk sense into 'em."

Nat:" I promise Mia but you gotta give me some time."

Me:" I'll try my best."

I hung up the call and sighed. My body was slowly feeling full again. I needed this, I needed my family. I sat on the porch and watched the sun rise. Dad walked out with a cup of tea handing it to me.

Tony:" Didn't sleep?"

Me:" If I wanted to stay I couldn't."

Tony:" You look better than you came."

Me:" Looks like I gotta make these trips as often I can."

Tony:" Who knows next time you come Morgan might be walking."

Me:" Hey now let's focus on the present okay."

He laughed and nodded pulling me into his side on the porch couch.