Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

By Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... More

Once upon a time in New Jersey
Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Talkin in your sleep
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Young Love
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Slippery Tour-- Detroit
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Christmas Shopping
Burlesque
Christmas Day
Auld Lang Syne
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
Life after tour
The Anniversary gift
Life of a Pregnant Woman
Happily Ever After

Our Home

288 3 0
By Amympr96

2nd February 1986

Chrissie's POV 

Jon and I moved into the flat last week so I drove up to New York to pack up my apartment and tell the landlord I'm moving out. Jon was spending the day at Richie's to write some songs. I was driving back from New York, the car was nearly bursting at the seems with my things, mainly clothes, some towels, cutlery, plates, my records, my photos, everything that we needed for the apartment and my stuff. I eventually pulled up to the apartment, it was right next to the beach, you could literally open the curtains and see the ocean. I ran inside to call John to come give me a hand in moving my stuff from the car, It would get done twice as fast if It's two of us. I stood, leaning against the car, waiting for him to get here. 

Before I knew it, he pulled up and to my surprise he brought Jon's brothers along as well. "Hey guys....Thanks for helping...It would have taken me all day to get this stuff inside" laughing as I gave them all a quick hug each. "No problem honey....So where do we start" gesturing his hands to the packed car. I let out a sigh and scratched the back of my neck while I think "Uhh....Bags can go in the bedroom and boxes in the living room" nodding swiftly. He clapped his hands together before swinging the doors open and passing boxes out to Tony and Matt and then grabbing one himself. They headed up the stairs to put them inside and I grabbed two bags and trailed them upstairs, shuffling into the bedroom and dumping them down with a sigh. It only took us a few trips each before it was all done. "You want us to help put the boxes away" John asking while tapping the boxes "Umm, It's alright, I have a lot of cleaning to do before I can unpack them"..."Thankyou for helping though" throwing my hands around his neck for a hug. 

 I slapped on the radio and turned it right up, the melodic tunes blaring through the apartment. I scurried into the kitchen to start unpacking first. The kitchen cabinets were oak with white benches and they didn't look too bad but the white tiles on the walls had turned cream off not being cleaned in such a long time. I started off spraying all the cabinets and benches and wiping them down with a damp washcloth. Slowly but surely the kitchen was gleaming clean. After that I swept and mopped the floor and got started on scrubbing the dirty, discoloured wall tiles. By the time I was finished, the place looked brand new. I ran back into the living room, opening the first kitchen box and dragging it into the kitchen. The first box had my dinner plates, bowls, mugs and glasses in. I carefully placed them inside the cabinets and threw the box to the side. I ran back and forth a few times until the kitchen stuff was completely done. 

Next was the bathroom, We hadn't used the bath or shower yet because we didn't have any towels. I swung the door open and my eyes instantly were drawn to the dirty grimy tub which was naturally cream but looked almost green. I started spraying every inch of the tub, letting it soak for a few minutes before running the hot tap and scrubbing it clean with my wash cloth. I moved round the bathroom, cleaning the cream toilet and the cream basin, mopping the floor and scrubbing the wall tiles. Once it was gleaming and smelling fresh, I started unpacking the boxes, folding the towels and placing them in their new home inside the bathroom cabinet along with all the toiletries.

 I quickly got through the living room, hoovering and mopping the floor. The walls were a horrible disgusting green colour when we first moved in, so earlier in the week I bought some white paint and painted the whole room. It really brightened the place up a lot and I bought some new lights and curtains. I plugged my record player in and unpacked all my vinyl's and placed them in their home on the big bookshelf right next to it. 

By the time I was finished unpacking, It looked like a whole new apartment, there were photo's of Jon's family, my family and Jon and I together scattered round the room, Just to make it feel more like home. The apartment had a spare room so we used it to put all of Jon's guitars and things like that in. The room does have a bed but unless the band crash here after a night of writing or drinking, it will never get used. I make my way into the bedroom, letting out a huge tired sigh when I see all my bags of clothes lying on the bed, there isn't that many, just 4 bags of clothes and the rest are bags, shoes and things like that. I swing my wardrobe doors open and hang all my clothes up, placing my shoes at the bottom of my wardrobe along with my bags. I trot along to the drawers and put my pyjamas, socks, tights and lingerie inside. I then put all my makeup, jewellery and hair things on top of the drawers. I had already bought new decor for the bedroom earlier in the week so thankfully I didn't have to do any of that today. By the time I was finished every thing I was so tired. I scraped my feet towards the bed and curled up and fell asleep.    

Jon's POV 

"Aright, see ya Rich...Des" Waving to Richie and Desmond one more time before leaving. We've spent all day in Richie's basement, writing our new song 'You give love a bad name' which has turned out pretty good. I jumped in my car and head off back to my apartment. Chrissie has been so busy getting all of her things from New York, I haven't actually seen her a lot in the past week. I pulled up to the apartment, immediately seeing my old truck in the driveway. Parking up the car and headed inside, a fresh aroma hitting me in the face as soon as I enter. My mouth was completely agape while I analysed the living room, It looked a million times better than it did a week ago. I slowly walked round the living room, appreciating everything she had done before heading into the kitchen. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I seen how different it looked, I swung the fridge door open straight away, It was full of food, I can't believe she did all this and food shopping as well. I quickly took a look inside the bathroom, giving it an appreciative nod before heading to the bedroom. 

My heart melted as soon as I walked in, she is flat out, snoozing away on the bed. I never realised just how hard she was working to get this apartment done, I was so busy with writing and never took a minute to actually stop and look. I quietly tip toed my way to her side of the bed, gently caressing my fingers across her cheek. A sweet sigh slipped from her lips when she felt my touch, her eyes peeled open and instantly lit up when she seen me looking down on her "Hey..." She smiled up at me, blinking a few times before confusion settled into her brows "What time is it? How long have I been asleep?" A quiet laugh escaped me "I don't know, I've just got back from Richie's, it's 3pm" She nodded a little in response, placing her hand on top of mine and leaning her head into my hand with a sigh "You did a great job, the apartment looks amazing" looking round the room as I speak "You really like it?" , "Yeah, Of course I like it" laughing a little through my words. All of  a sudden a loud grumble sounded from her stomach "You ate today?" I quizzed whilst brushing my knuckles against her cheek "Umm....No I haven't" shaking her head lightly "Come On, I'll make you some food" holding my hands out to help her off the bed. 

"Mmmm....That was so good" Her eyes rolling back as she swallows the last of her grilled cheese, letting the flavours melt into her tongue. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" laughing quietly at her. She jumped up, taking her plate into the kitchen before coming back and curling up into my chest with my arm draped round her. Her sweet sighs were music to my ears  "Hmmmm, I really needed this" , "Needed what babe?" lightly squeezing her closer to me "This..." placing her hand on my chest and nuzzling further into me. I couldn't help but smile and rest my head against hers. We spent the next hour just getting lost in each others arms, listening to our breathing then suddenly I got an idea. "Hey...You wanna have a nice hot bath together?" A deep sigh escaped from her lips "Oh God, that sounds amazing" ....."I'll go run the bath" She looked up to me with excitement in her eyes before running off to the bathroom. We haven't shared a bath together throughout our entire relationship so It's gonna be nice to try something different. I start taking off my clothes and by the time she comes back out, I'm sat there butt naked with my leg draped over the other. She burst out laughing when she seen me "Come on it's ready" gesturing to the door with her head.

 I jump up and run into the bathroom, spinning her around to face me. I strip off her clothes so she's completely naked. Caressing her cheek softly with a gently smile "Beautiful..." whispering into a peck on the lips. I took a step into the tub, the bubbles tickling my skin before the hot water tingled my cold feet. I slowly lowered myself into the water, gasping a little when it touched my sensitive parts which made her giggle a little. I spread my legs out a little and held my hand out to hep her in. She lowered herself down between my legs, letting her skin soak up the bubbles. She looked a little uncomfortable with her arms wrapped tightly around her bent legs. "Hey....C'mere" Gently pulling her back so her back is on my stomach with her head on my shoulder. Her sighs of satisfaction fill the silence "That better?" whispering as I lean down to kiss her hair "Much better" She sounded so content. I have to say It was so comfortable, it felt amazing. I wrapped my arms around her, resting them lightly on her chest. She lifted her hands up, interlocking her wet fingers with mine. We lay there until all the bubbles had dissolved into our skin. She rolled over so her breasts were pressed up against my chest and leaned in for a soft, passionate kiss. Our wet lips lapping and tugging on one another while my hand caresses her cheek and the other is rubbing circles the wet skin of her back. She pulled back and we gazed into each others eyes for a moment "You want me to wash your hair?" my whispers tickling her skin. She smiled and slowly nodded before rolling back over and sitting up. 

She tipped her head back abit and I grabbed the jug, filling it up and pouring the water all over the hair, watching as it soaks her locks. I continue to pour the water over her until all of her hair is wet. Grabbing the shampoo and squeezing some out onto my hand. I rub my hands together and start lathering the shampoo all over her hair, gently massaging her head as I go. "That feels so good" sighing with satisfaction at the head massage I'm giving her. I start rinsing out the shampoo from her hair, combing my fingers through her locks as I go. Once her hair is washed, We both swap over and she starts washing my hair. She starts by pouring the warm water over my hair, slowly soothing me. She lathers up my hair with the shampoo, my mouth falling open when she massages my head. A throaty moan bursts from my mouth, the sensation of her hands massaging my head feels amazing.

 After our hair was washed and clean, She stood up in the tub, squeezing some body wash onto her hands with some water and lathered it all over her body. My mouth fell open while I watch her soap herself up "Y tryin to turn me on honey? coz it's workin" She tutted at me and rolled her eyes "I have no idea what you mean" with an innocent look on her face which only made me laugh "Sure y don't" rolling my eyes a little. She continued to lather the soap all over her body, circling round her breasts and down her legs. I groan under my breath when she pours the water down her soapy body. 

Once she's done, I stand up revealing my stiff cock which she gasps at before breaking out in giggles. "You wanna soap me up baby?" handing her the soap which she takes with a smirk. She lathers her hands up with plenty soap and water and starts at my shoulders, moving down to my chest in circular motions. She wraps her hands round my torso, rubbing the soap all over my back and down to my ass which she grasps in her hands before giving it a spank, making me grunt "You're not makin this any easier" she giggles and brings her hands round to the front. Kneeling down in front of me and lathering up my legs, making me shiver slightly when she grazes her fingers against my balls. She teases me when she looks right at my cock and licks her lips, letting out a little moan. She looks up at me with those innocent eyes, her mouth centimetres away from my tip "I think I'll let you clean that baby" Her voice low and sexy and her whispers tickling my cock. 

She slowly stands up and I quickly clean my pulsating vein before she pours the water down my body. She's standing so close to me that my cock is actually rubbing against her folds. Her hardened peaks are rubbing against my chest while she continues to pour water over us. I grab the jug from her hand and throw it on the floor, She gasps when I yank her closer to me, Connecting out lips in a wet, hungry kiss. Groaning as our lips tug at each other. I reach my hand up to brush my fingers against her nipple causing her to let out a little moan. So I take my opportunity and slide my tongue into her mouth, muffling her moans as our tongues glide against each other. She lifts her leg up and wraps it round my waist, I slide my hand down and grab onto her ass, keeping her leg supported. Sucking on her bottom lip as I pull away to trail sloppy open mouthed kisses down her neck, sucking on every sweet spot. Her sexy little moans breathing down my ear when I suck harder. 

"Jonnyy........Waitt......We should....I need to empty the tub.." struggling to get her words out between sighs and moans. She pulls away and bends over in front of me, pulling out the plug. I take my opportunity and grab onto her hips, lining myself up "Jonny...What are you---" She was cut off when a yelp of pleasure burst from her lips when I thrust my hard cock inside her tight entrance. She reaches up and grabs onto the taps to steady herself whilst I thrust inside her deeper. I whimper and groan through each thrust as the pleasure builds. She continues to cry out in pleasure, calling out my name which only encourages me to go faster. She lifts herself up so she's nearly standing up but leaning forward with her hands on the wall, keeping her up. I start to spank her ass with every thrust which turns her on even more "YESS..YESS....FUCK MEEE!!" Screaming out her words which makes me growl and slam into her harder. 

After a little while, I pull out and turn her around. I lean down and hook my hands round the back of her legs and lift her up around my waist. I push her against the wall and thrust my cock inside her again causing her to elicit loud moans. She wraps her arms round my neck while I start to fuck her against the wall, trying to find a steady rhythm. My hands are firmly gripping her ass, bouncing her up and down on my cock. "Ahhh shitt....Mmmm" squeezing out my words between moans "Jonnyy....I want---I want you to fuck me-----In every room in the apartment" Breathing out her words into my ear. Her suggestion really turned me on "Mmm...You dirty girl" groaning through my words. I lean in for a passionate kiss while continuing to bounce her up and down on my rock hard length.

 I keep her wrapped around my waist with my cock inside her while I walk out the bathroom and head into the living room. Sitting down on the sofa with her straddling me "Mmmm....Yeah...Ride that dick baby" Gripping her waist like a vice while she rocks her hips back and forth on my cock. Her sexy sweet moans and yelps enticing my ears, making me want more. Leaning in to take her nipple in my wet warm mouth while tweaking the other between my fingers. She tips her head right back in extreme pleasure while keeping a grip on the back of my neck. Every sensation running through my body like electricity, making it harder to resist cumming. I rest my head against the back of the sofa while kneading her ass with my hands and she leans into me for a kiss. We kiss for a little while until she breaks away and starts torturing me when she moans against my lips. 

After a little while longer of her riding me like a wild bull I shuffle off the sofa, lifting her up with me. I head into the kitchen and lift her onto the counter top. She leans back a little and rests her feet on the edge of the counter. I grasp her thighs and start thrusting inside her mind numbingly fast. She starts screaming out so loud, I'd thought we'd get a noise complaint for sure. I start grunting and moaning with every hard thrust. The pleasure becomes so intense and explosive, she throws her fingers inside her mouth to wet them and starts rubbing her clit. My attention is completely taken by her, the way her face pleads with me when she cries out in pleasure, the way her tits bounce as I thrust inside her and her soaking wet, tight pussy, feeding on every inch of my cock. 

"I'M GONNA CUM!!" Screaming out while she rubs her sensitive clit. I groan a little and start slamming inside her and soon enough, she throws her head back and her walls tighten around me, her orgasm exploding. She screams out in pleasure along with various curses and calling out my name while she rides through her orgasm. "Ahhh....yeah...So fucking sexy" My words all breathy from all the hard thrusting. Once she's down from her high, I slow my thrusting down a little whilst I slide her off the counter. I walk out the kitchen and head through the living room. 

As soon as I get to the hallway, she starts bouncing up and down on my cock. Her lips are grazing against my ear while she elicits her sexy moans. The pleasure distracts me so much, I stop half way down the hallway, pushing her against the wall. I connect our lips in a hungry, lustful kiss while bouncing her on my cock. "Ahhh...fuck baby" Mumbling out my words between moans. Suddenly I snap out of it and shake my head a little "Wait.....Ahhh.....Stop....You're makin this hard to get to the bedroom baby" my voice all breathy from the pleasure. She cries out in pleasure "I can't help it Jonny....It feels so good" whining out her words. She continues to bounce down on my cock "You're cock feels so fucking big" Her words make me whimper . I shake my head a little, snapping back to reality. I growl a little and grasp her wrists, pulling them above her head "It's not big.....You just have a tight fucking pussy" whispering against her lips. I slowly thrust inside her while sucking gently on her neck. 

We eventually make it into the bedroom after out pit stop in the hallway, I lay her down on the bed and slide down on top of her. Lining myself up before plunging my cock deep inside her. I waste no time in slamming into her hard and fast. Soon enough she's a screaming mess beneath me, dragging her nails down my back and gripping onto my ass. I grab onto her bouncing tit while the other hand is interlocked with hers. I lean in for a sloppy kiss, sliding my tongue down her throat to muffle her moans. 

I pull away and she screams out again "FUCKK ME HARDERR!!" , "Ahhh fu--fuck" I moan a little before readying myself to fuck her mind numbingly hard. I use my other hand to interlock my fingers with hers and pull both her hands above her head. I started slamming inside her so hard, grunting and moaning with every thrust. Her screams were deafening but so sexy. Soon enough she came again but this time she squirted all over my cock, her walls tightened so much it pushed me over the edge, making me blow my load deep inside her. The room was filled with our deep moans and shaky breaths. I kept up my thrusting until we were both down from our highs. I couldn't even pull out, I was so exhausted. So I just lay there, on top of her, gasping for breaths and using her breasts as a pillow. Her legs collapsed a little and she wrapped her arms around me, giving me a light squeeze. She leaned in and kissed me on the forehead before collapsing her head against the pillow.  

Chrissie's POV  

He had just pulled out and collapsed down next to me when a knock echoed through the apartment. I groaned and threw my head back "I'll go see who it is" Jon mumbled as he slumped out of bed. He grabbed a pair of sweatpants and ran off to answer the front door. I slid out of bed after a minute and decided to get ready, just in case. I swing open Jon's wardrobe, I feel much more comfy in his clothes seeing they are more baggy. I grab a baggy t-shirt and pull it over my head, taking a quick look in the mirror to make sure it's suitable, It comes down to the middle of my thigh. I neaten my hair a little and head out the bedroom door, instantly hearing multiple voices in the living room. I get to the end of the hallway to see Jon talking to Richie, Dave, Tico and Alec. "Well now I know what you guys have been doin" Richie laughing as he looks in my direction whilst patting Jon on the shoulder. 

Suddenly everyone's attention is on me, their eyes nearly popping out their sockets as they gaze at me. Jon reached out his hand for me "Come here babe" I walk towards him and he wraps his arm around me, giving me a tight squeeze. "What you guys doin here?" I question them with a smile. Jon coughed nervously "Uhh that would be my fault I forgot I asked them to come over tonight, have a few drinks.....Do you mind?" , "No of course not....I'll leave you guys alone....Go for a walk or something" giving him a quick peck on the lips. They all looked so confused when I pulled away "What?" My eyes flicking between each of their faces "Babe....They're here to have a drink with us.....for your birthday today" laughing quietly at me. My mouth dropped open, it was such a nice surprise "You guys" I exclaimed, holding my hands to my heart. I threw my arms round Richie, giving him a tight hug before giving Dave a hug but this time he lifted me up and as he did I felt my t-shirt come up a little, It was literally just covering my ass but thankfully before damage was done he put me down. "Happy birthday honey", "Yeah, Happy birthday Chrissie" Richie and Dave exclaiming in joy followed by the others. "we're gonna get ready, won't be long" Jon stating before leading me off to the bedroom. With all the moving and getting the apartment ready, I had completely forgotten all about my birthday in all honesty. 

As soon as we were in the bedroom, I trotted off to my wardrobe "You really don't mind?" Jon quizzing from behind me. I spin round and wrap my arms round his neck "Of course I don't...It's a nice surprise....Thankyou baby" connecting our lips in a soft kiss. We reluctantly pull away from each other and start browsing through our clothes "So where we going?" not able to contain my excitement for one minute "We're goin to a local bar...But I gotta warn ya...Richie chose this bar and It's most likely got dancers" Claiming while he pulls out his tight jeans and a vest that is nearly none existent and finishes it off with his cowboy boots and leather jacket. As soon as he's ready, he goes out to sit with the guys and leaves me to get ready. So with what I know about where we're going, I grab my tight black, mini leather strapless dress and the top half looks like a corset which is laced at the front. I get my dress on and seeing as my nails are painted red, I pair it with my red stilettos. I quickly put my makeup on, a little foundation, winged eyeliner, red lipstick and my dangly earrings and star necklace that Jon got me. 

I take a deep breath before heading out the door, I have never wore anything like this before. Lizzie said I looked amazing in it so I figured I'd get it. The radio is blaring ACDC- Girls got rhythm when I head to the living room. As soon as I get to the living room, Richie sees me and spits his beer out all over the floor, his eyes nearly rolling out his head. Everyone's attention is drawn to me, their tongues hanging out like horny dogs. I walk over to them but don't see Jon anywhere "Jon you're one lucky fucker y know that?" Richie exclaiming between chugs of his beer. Suddenly Jon appears from the kitchen "What do you m--" He was cut off when he saw me, stopping dead in his tracks for a moment. A devilish smirk creeps up on his lips and he slowly walks towards me "Babyy....I'm shot through the heart.." holding his hand to his heart as if he's hurt. I cross my arms and roll my eyes at him "Look what ya did to poor Jonny" Dave exclaiming, pointing to me with his beer. Jon struts forward, gripping my waist like a vice, pulling me towards him, making me burst out in giggles. 

A little while later, we arrived at the bar and as Jon suspected, it had dancers. But I didn't mind, It was going to be a good night. We headed to the bar to order our drinks "What can I get you guys?" The barman looking between all of them "three whiskies please" Richie pipes up, ordering his, Tico's and Alec's drink. "Coming right up" He stated before spinning round and grabbing three glasses. Once they had their drinks, he turned to Jon and Dave who ordered their drinks. Once they all got their drinks, they headed over to the table, leaving me here. 

"What can I get for ya honey?" The barman quizzes me, I take a quick look around and come to a conclusion "I'll have two 'Beneath the sheets' please" ordering more than one so I don't have to keep getting up. I sit and wait while he makes my cocktail, spinning round and giving Jon a little wave from my seat and he blows me a kiss making me giggle a little. I spin back round and out of nowhere a mans voice shouts over the music to me "Hey, Is this seat taken?" pointing to the stool next to me. He was tall, skinny and had really long hair. I don't say anything, I just simply shake my head and continue to wait for my drinks. 

"I'm Dave....Dave Sabo....But you can call me 'Snake'" holding out his hand to shake mine "Christiana....Nice to meet you" Smiling at him whilst shaking his hand  "So what brings you here? you here alone?" He continues to shout over the music to talk to me "Uhh, It's my birthday today, I'm here with my boyfriend and his band, we're having drinks" pointing over my shoulder to Jon and the guys. He spins round and his eyes widen a little, a smirk raising his lips "Which one's you're boyfriend?" I spin round and point over to Jon. He lets out a quiet laugh "I thought so...You're Jon's type" I furrowed my brows together in confusion "You know him?" He nods swiftly "I've known him since I was 10 or 11" My mouth drops open a little in shock. 

I'm just about to open my mouth to speak when I hear Jon's voice shout over the music "Snake....How you doin kid" wrapping his arm round him and patting his back "I'm doin good....I'm puttin a band together actually" , "Oh yeah? What you called?" Jon quizzing between chugs of his beer "It's great...Listen.....'Skip Rope'" Jon and I looked at each other in utter confusion then back at Snake who was grinning like a Cheshire cat "Are you serious?" Jon's brows were clashing together so tight "Yeah....Isn't it great?" He was still grinning so much "No....Snake it's not great....You want to be men right? call the band 'Skid Row'" Jon's suggestion was actually pretty good and I could tell Snake looked up to Jon a lot "Nah man....It's 'Skip Rope'" shaking his head at Jon "you better listen boy...You want to make it in this business? call yourselves 'Skid Row'" placing his hand on Snakes shoulder. There was a short pause before Snake broke the silence "Alright....I guess it is a pretty good name" they both broke out into laughter. "I see you've already met my girl" wrapping his arm around me and giving me a light squeeze, Snake smiled and nodded his head. "Why don't you go sit with the guys babe, We'll be over shortly" looking down at me "I still haven't got my drinks Jonny, I've been waiting a while now" Gesturing behind me to the barman who was just stood there, doing nothing "I'll get your drinks...Alright" caressing my back lightly. I hop off the barstool and turn to face Jon, leaning into him and clashing our lips in a passionate kiss. I take his lip between my teeth, tugging on it as I let it go.

 I spin round and walk back to the table, shuffling in next to Richie "Hey Doll.....We thought you got lost" , "No, But my drinks have....I don't think the guy even bothered to make them" gesturing to the bar with annoyance "Here, have some of mine" Sliding his glass towards me "Oh I don't know, I've only ever had one sip of whisky before" biting my lip nervously "Go on, It ain't gonna bite" nudging me a little "We'll all help carry you home....Don't worry" I burst out laughing a little at hearing his words. I let out a sharp breath before picking his glass up and taking quite a large gulp of whisky, the liquid leaving a burning sensation down my throat. After the burning I found it to be alright, not nice or anything but bearable. I took another gulp before giving it back to Richie who finished it off as if it was nothing. My mouth dropped open in shock "How does that not hurt your throat?" , "I like whisky" shrugging through his words. "What ya drinkin Daveyy?" Shouting across the table to Dave who was sitting opposite me "Just a beer honey" taking a chug of beer as he trails off. 

A minute later, Jon and Snake joined us, with my drinks. He clanked the glasses down on the table and sat down next to me "What are those?" Jon pointing to the cocktail "Its a 'Beneath the sheets'" responding while spinning the glass between my fingers. He raised his brows with intrigue "You wanna try it?" sliding the glass over to him. He takes the glass in his hand and swallows a large gulp, groaning a little as he savours the flavours. He places the glass back down on the table "It's nice....Tastes like lemon" nodding swiftly. I look round the table and notice Alec and Tico have went missing "Where's Alec and Tico" nudging Richie a little "They're gettin a lap dance off some girls" giggling a little through his words. I roll my eyes and shake my head a little while chugging the rest of my first glass. I immediately pick up the other glass and swallow a few gulps. "Hey Doll, can you get us another round of drinks?" Richie handing me some money, I nod with a smile and slide on to Jon's lap "What you doin?" Jon shouting in my ear "Richie wants another round of drinks" shouting back whilst shuffling off his lap and trotting off to the bar. 

I sit on the barstool, tapping the money on the bar while waiting to be served. After a few people came and went, he finally asked me what I wanted "Can I have four whiskies and three beers please" Not even thinking of how I'm going to carry these back. A few minutes later, the drinks are ready so I slot the beer bottles between my arms and side and take two whisky glasses in each hand and shuffled carefully back to the table. "Hey Dave....Can you grab the bottles" gesturing to the bottles with my eyes. He slots his fingers down and yanks the bottles out, placing them on the table. I then slide a glass of whisky to Richie, Alec and Tico then slide the last one to my seat. "Look at you....on the hard stuff" Richie nodding in approval, a huge grin plastered on his lips "Thought it was safer to order that.....Didn't want my drinks to go missing again" shrugging as I squeeze my way past Snake and Jon, slumping down on my seat "You better watch out kidd, we might have to carry her home" Richie cackling to himself followed by Dave and Snake "Hey, I'm still tired off carrying her around earlier" Jon blurted out, causing me to spit my drink out. Everyone started laughing and I went fire engine red, I could almost hear alarm bells ringing in my ears. I elbowed him in the stomach causing him to grunt "What was that for?" Holding his hands up, his eyes nearly falling out their sockets. I turn to him, an expression that could kill on my face "I will kick your ass Jonny" I smirk at him before picking my cocktail up and downing it, slamming it down on the wooden table. I proceeded to pick my whisky up and swallow a large gulp of it, the liquid burning my throat on the way down. "Wooo....She's a wild one Jonny" Snake exclaiming while clapping his hands together. Jon snickered at his comment followed by Dave and Richie "I'm not wild, I just know what I want.....If I was wild, I'd be on that stage right now, dancing on that Pole" pointing to the stage where the dancers were sliding up and down the pole "Well the night is still young" Dave exclaiming in excitement "Gotta say I'd love for that to happen, Just so I could see Jon's reaction" Richie adding in to the conversation "That ain't gonna happen Rich....." Jon had quite a serious look on his face while he was shaking his head.

A while later and I was pretty drunk, the whisky certainly went straight to my head. I was now sat on Jon's lap, Suzi Quatro--Wild One blaring through the speakers. I gasped so loud in excitement "Someone----dan---dance with me" Slurring through my words "I don't think you can stand never mind dance" Jon shouting over the music to me. I frowned a little and slapped my hand down on the table "Non--Nonsense....I could danceeee before walk" ....."Come on.....Dance with me.....anyone?" I looked round the group and Tico and Alec immediately look away, Richie was just giggling away to himself and Dave shook his head lightly "No honey... If I dance I'll throw up" I frowned again before turning to Snake with a grin. He was just about to shake his head but sighed instead "Alright I'll dance with ya" , "Snake....I don't have to tell ya to look after her.....and don't let her do anythin stupid" Jon gave Snake a serious glare. I smiled down at Jon and grabbed a hold of his cheeks, squeezing them between my fingers "Awwhh...Don't worry baby... Nothin bad will happen" pecking him on the lips before getting up. I grabbed a hold of Snakes hand and he led me to the dance floor just as Scorpions--Rock you like a hurricane came on. I wrapped my arms round his neck and he grabbed onto my waist lightly and we started to dance to the music. My hips swaying and twisting to the music. He spins me around a few times and we continue to dance through the song. But I suddenly started to get a little dizzy as the alcohol fully took effect. There was shouting echoing from right behind us and I slowly turned round, my vision was blurred but I could see people fighting. Snake was starting to drag me away from the dance floor when all of a sudden, what looks like a full bottle of wine came flying towards my head, then it all went black.          

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353 26 9
(Just an average rockstar gf story) - How to admire a guy from a distance - Lennon George Cobain. Did his parents just roll a dice with Beatles names...
34.3K 1.2K 51
Seattle's music scene was flourishing in the 90's, with bands from the town gaining global recognition. However, with fame came various challenges th...
3.3K 63 28
1977. A young girl from Massachusetts ends up meeting the lead singer of Aerosmith, Steven Tyler. Will she get caught up in his wild lifestyle? Or wi...
5.2K 191 46
Two weeks in a secluded villa on the white sandy beaches of a Caribbean island and You meet your Rock idol What can go wrong??? Two weeks of sex, pa...