RAYA AND THERE CHILDREN BONDI...

By AksharaNaira1

The story is after priya comes out of coma... And she tries to bond with twins... She becomes possessive tow... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
After 4 Months
Naina Takes Revenge
Mayra Gets Shocked To See Someone
Mayra Collapse...
Natasha Misunderstand Pari...
Mayra Revels The Truth
Mayra Accident
Shocking News For Kapoor
Priya Upset With Mayra
Pari Upset With Mayra
Raya Meets Roshni
Roshni Mother
Roshni Comes To Know The Truth
Twins Birthday
Raya Shattered
Priya Scolds Pari
Raya Finds Mayra
Priya Bash Up Mayra...
Priya's Silent Treatment
Priya Lashes At Pari And Mayra
Priya Forgives Mayra
Someone Realizes Roshani Truth
Ram Scold Mayra
Pari Lashes At Priya
Priya Teams Up With Daughters.
Pihu Shocked

DNA Report

193 29 16
By AksharaNaira1

Raya Room-

Priya is thinking all the incidents from beginning... From Roshani enters into there life till now...

Priya thinks i have to confirm my doubt... Because if Roshani is not my daughter then i have to expose her as soon as possible... Because of her my daughter (Mayra) suffer or i should say she is still suffering...

I'll scold Mayra for her act of leaving the house but we can't even imagine how bad Mayra is feeling... Truth shattered her to the core...And no one can understand her pain... We balme her, scold her for leaving the house but what is she going through no one knows...

And Ram didn't forgive her till now... He is indirectly punishing her...

Priya gets emotional for Mayra...

Not only Mayra, Pari also suffer... For Pari, Mayra is everything... Pari loose her friend, sister when Mayra leaves the house... When i came back from coma ram told me that both Mayra and Pari always stay together in my absence...They become each other strength...I can't even explain there relationship in word... That's why people says that twins are connected by heart from the day they born...

Priya decides to take the matter in her own hand...

Priya thinks of something...

At Hall-

Mayra- Mom, why do you call meeting?

Pihu - Is there is anything?

Priya- I decided something...And i want everyone should agree for this without any question...

Priya is looking at Roshani continously... Priya thinks i am sure Roshani is getting confused that i am telling about her study...

Roshani thinks i think Priya is going ro announced my future studies...

Roshani- Mom, you say i have one week to think about my study then why all of the sud you take decision...

Ram looks at Priya...

Ram- What she is saying?

Priya- Nothing serious..

Roshani- Its serious, its about my career... I will take decision with little irked tone...

Priya is looking at Roshani and realizes that Roshani is loosing her cool but trying to maintain her calm...

Priya-When I say that i am going to talk about your study?

Roshani gets relieved...

Roshani - Then what...?

Priya- My friend call me some time ago to inform me that in her family they do blood check up for precautions... They do blood check up in every 3 months to confirm that there is no health issues... And if yes then can start treatment immediately... But unfortunately in her elder son medical report they found that he is diabetic...

So i don't want to take any chance regarding my family thats i am also thinking to do blood check up of all of us for safety measures...

Pari- Ya you are right... You do checkup for all family members but i am not interested... I am absolutely fine... Nothing can going to happen to me... (Actually Pari has a fobia of injection that's why she is avoiding blood check up)

Priya gives angry stare to Pari...

Priya- I hope no one has any problem with this looking at Pari...

Ram- Priya is right... We can't take chance...

Everyone agrees...

Doctor comes and takes everyone blood samples...

Doctor leaves from there...

Priya msg doctor...

Priya Msg- Doctor, you have to do the DNA test of Mayra and Me & Pari and Me & Roshani and me... And plz don't tell about DNA test to anyone...

Doctor msg- Ok...

Roshani is trying to spy on Ram... Ram is doing some official work and sign some documents... Roshani is looking at Ram's signature...

Roshani doesn't know that Priya is spying on her...

After sometime -

Roshani Room-

Roshani is trying to practise Ram's signature...

Roshani goes to washroom meanwhile priya comes to her room and checks the paper and gets shocked to see that Roshani is trying to forge Ram's signatures...

Priya goes out of Roshani Room... Priya thinks that now my doubt gets cleared that something is wrong in Roshani... I am absolutely sure she is not my daughter because my children will never try to do this not even pihu when she is out of hand... Because no matter what my all children loves Ram a lot... They get angry at me but can never hurt Ram...

Ptiya recalls that Roshani told them that she and Aayesha in canada till 17 years and come to india for some business work of Aayesha... And after that i meet all of you...

Priya calls some detective and hire him to get all the information of Roshani... I want to know from where is she? Everything i want to know about her...Roshani told me she is from Canada and ask him to get all the details of her from canada... Priya gives address which Roshani told them of Canada...

Detective agrees...

Roshani is making call to lawyer for making papers ready relating to property... So that she will get all the property by making Ram's duplicate signatures...

Ram comes to Roshani room-

Ram- Roshani...

Roshani gets irritated to see Ram there... Roshani thinks what's the use of this big house... I have no privacy... Anyone comes to the room anytime... First Priya and this Ram...

Roshanj pretends to be nice...

Roshani - Yes Dad,

Ram- Actually because of my business schedule I'll not get time to spend with you... Today i am free... So we can spend some time together...

Roshani gets frustrated...

Roshani- Yes sure...Definitely...

Ram- How is your experience here? I mean you are comfortable in Kapoor Mansion? You need anything just tell me once...

Roshani in mind says i want your whole property Ram Kapoor... Because i have no time to stay here for so long.. Because the way everyone is around me all the time to make me feel comfortable... I am getting tensed that my truth gets exposed to everyone...

Because i can't closed room door for all the time because your so call wife is possessive mother who comes to the room all of the sudden to check on the children as if something is going to happen to her children suddenly...

Because this face mask which i an wearing of Pari's face is quite irritating after sometime... I have to change this mask in every 5 to 6 hours... And for that i have to careful... And this is impossible in this house due to your  wife who is possessive mother...

Ram looks at Roshani who is not answering the question...

Ram thinks what happened to her... Is she ok? She is looking tensed...

Ram- Roshani are you ok?

Roshani comes out of her thoughts and says yes i am absolutely ok... Actually i recall the time when i entered the Kapoor Mansion... I didn't even realize that 8 months passed... I am really happy with everyone but sometimes i missed Aayesha mom...

Ram gets upset to hear Aayesha's name but doesn't say anything because its natural that we miss person with whom we spend 17 years...

Ram- I can understand your feelings... You can meet Aayesha whenever you want but maintain some distance as you know she is not good person...

Roshani agrees with Ram...

Ram senses that Roshani is hiding something from them...

Ram goes out of room...

Ram thinks why i am feeling that Roshani is hiding something... And he sees Mayra and Pari doing mischievous act with Dadi and spending some quality time together...

Ram gets happy to see his Mayra happy.. Ram very well knows that Mayra is shattered from within but gets happy to see that she is trying to overcome the truth and tries to accept the harsh reality of life... Ram gets emotional to see Mayra...

Ram thinks Mayra is just 18 years and she is facing such situation when she has to enjoy the life carefree... Kush is also not my child but the difference is he is aware of the truth that's why he is ok but Mayra...My poor child... We scold her for leaving the house but we can't even imagine that what is she going through...

I know the feeling when mom leaves us and we have to regard someone else as a mom... I regard Niharika mom as my own mom... But that was the harsh truth of my life that my own mom is not with me...

Ram is watching twins with love and gets emotional...

Priya sees this...

Priya - Ram are you ok?

Ram- Priya, after such a long time i saw mayra happy... We scold her for leaving the house but we are not able to understand the trauma and no one can understand this...

There are 1000 questions is running in Mayra's mind when she comes to know the truth... Like if we support her or not? If we accept her as a daughter or not? If she made any mistake unknowingly then we forgive her or not? We cant understand her point of view....She is just like me who keeps everything in heart and never shares her pain with anyone...

Priya looks at Ram... Because Priya has a same feeling that Mayra is mini Ram Kapoor then who is Roshani?

After hearing Ram, Priya gets emotional recalling how she bash up Mayra out of frustration... She gets highly emotional thinking that Mayra has to face another shocked if Roshani is not our child and she is playing with everyone's emotions... Because Mayra is already broken down then again some shocking truth might hurt her again....

Ram- Priya you see something?

Priya- What?

Ram- Roshani is not like Mayra and Pari... I mean i know every child is different but Roshani is just 18 years and her nature is like mature person who is elder like 25 or 30 years old...

I am not saying she should behave like spoilt teenager but still she doesn't have any excitement in her face... The excitement which can easily spot in teenager face for enjoying there life...

Priya gets shocked to hear this and gets confirmed that Roshani is not her child...

Next Part- Pari confronts Priya...

Pari lashes at Priya...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 147 12
Another story on #pihan on with a different plot . Hope you will not regret reading it .
22.7K 658 22
#balh #raya #ram #priya This is a story about a girl who fall in love with a play boy. And later that guy change in to a good man and fall for her. ...
8K 551 33
2-year leap - Abhigya This is the story that could have been the 2-year leap that would have really given Pragya the upper hand as it was her time to...
56.8K 3.1K 39
Contrary to the original idea, Sharing life is about Ram and Priya in a different light where they do not marry each other for their siblings.