Roshni Comes To Know The Truth

Roshni- Mom, actually this people comes to meet you... That's why i called you...

Priya and Ram angrily staring at Aayesha...

Roshni- Mom, what happened? Why are you look so worried... If everything is ok...?

Aayesha- Yes, I know them... Actually we want to talk something important... Plz go to your room...

Roshni agrees with Aayesh but she finds something suspicious due to everyone's behaviour...

Roshni goes to her room... And hides behind the wall and tries to listen everything...

Priya angrily stares at Aayesha and goes towards her...

Priya goes towards Aayesha and slaps her hard...

Roshni gets shocked to see this...

Priya- How could you even do this?
You snatched my daughter from me...
And till now i didn't know i gave birth to identical twins... Priya gets emotional...

How will i tell this to Mayra... How will Roshni react on it? After knowing the truth everyone gets shattered...

Ram comes to Priya and consoles her...

Ram- I will distoy you Aayesh for doing this... You are going to regret for this whole your life.

Aayesh- Don't even dare to do this.. Because if you try to do this then your beloved daughter Roshni will suffer... Because after all i am her mother in her eyes... Yes this is true that i didn't gave birth to Roshni and swap the baby at the time of Priya's delivery...

But at the same time you can't deny the fact that i am Roshni's mother....

Everyone gets shocked to see Aayesha's behaviour who didn't get bothered or get scared that she may fall into huge trouble if Ram Kapoor lodge a police complaint against her...

Aayesh - Roshni loves me so much... And she is not able to see her mother in jail...

And Priya i know you can't give pain to your own daughter... Aayesha smiles evily...

Natasha- How did you do this?

And what about Mayra? I mean Mayra's real parents?

Raya gets heartbroken to hear Mayra's real parents because they can't even think that Mayra is not there  daughter...

Aayesha- I bring Mayra from orphanage by bringing the incharge... And swap the baby...

Everyone gets shocked to hear this... They get emotional to hear this...

Priya again slap Aayesha....

Roshni who is standing behind the wall hears everything and realize that she is not Aayesha's daughter and the daughter of Ram and Priya Kapoor..

Roshni suddenly collapse after knowing the truth..

Everyone hear this and runs rowards Roshni and gets worried for her..

Vikram- I think Roshni hears everything...

Neha- That's why she collapsed...

Priya brings water and sprinkles on Roshni's face and Roshni wakes up and lashes at Aayesha for doing this...

Aayesha scolds Roshni.. Priya angrily glares at Aayesha...

Everyone leaves from Aayesha's house heartbroken...

In car-

Everyone is tensed because of truth... They does not know how to revel the matter to everyone especially Mayra....