Priya Forgives Mayra

Mayra Room-

Mayra feels bad that Mom-Dad is not talking to her...

Pari comes there and pacify her saying that mom will talk to her soon. Don't worry...

Mayra smiles and hugs Pari...

Priya goes to store room for some work at the same time Mayra also goes to store room to collect some old things...

Both Mayra and Priya unaware of each other presence...

All of the sudden door of stored room gets locked... (Actually Pari locked the door intentionally by seeing Mayra and Priya at one room... So that both will talk to each other.)

Both Mayra and Priya doesn't realize that door gets locked... They are doing there work for which they entered store room...

Mayra is finding something but store room is so mess up that some books from upper shelf falls on her leg...

Mayra shouts in pain... Priya hear Mayra's voice...

Priya goes towards Mayra and sees her leg... Priya immediately takes care of Mayra and ask her to relax...

Mother can get angry at child but cannot see them in pain...

Mayra looks at Priya... Priya is busy in making Mayra comfortable...

Mayra- I am ok Mom,

Priya - Are you sure?

Mayra- Yes...

Priya goes from there because she is still wants to give Mayra silen treatment due to her behaviour...

Priya is about to go and realizes that door ia locked from outside...

Priya- What happened to this door now?

Mayra from behind...

Mayra- Can't you forgive me for my mistake?

Priya is getting emotional but hides her pain...

Priya doesn't say anything...

Mayra- I said sorry Mom, but you are still upset with me?

I agree i made a mistake by leaving the house... But out of emotional trauma i made this stupidity... After leaving the house in some days i realized that i should not do this but after realising i don't have courage to return back...

Why don't you understand my point of view?

Priya- I am not understanding your point of view...Seriously Mayra... The day we come to know that Aayesha exchange the baby... From that day me and your dad makes sure that nothing makes you uncomfortable... You should not suffer for any reason...

We are not ready to accept roshani because we don't want injustice to happen with you... Ram knows very well that you will never share your pain with anyone, that's why he always stay alert that Roshani presence doesn't make you feel outside...

Ram knows that his daughter Mayra will shattered into pieces... Ram wants to make sure that you are not going to suffer by any reason...

How could you leave the house Mayra? Do you have any idea you are a girl? Parents gets hyper when children doesn't return home on time...

Saumya told me once that in 8th std you and pari doesn't return home on time from school due to school bus driver forget to pick up you...

Ram gets much hyper although he knows that both of you are in school only because watchman calls him to inform that Pari and Mayra at school only... Still Ram looses his cool on bus driver because today's world is unpredictable... Anything can happened anytime...