My Little Lion Man (BoyxBoy)

By MunchkinEatsBooks

"You're a cute little thing, aren't you?" I scoff, "I'm not cute, Buddy. I'm fierce." ______________________... More

Copyright
Chapter Two: Be Giggly
Chapter Three: Be Nervous
Chapter Four: Be Assertive
Chapter Five: Be Uncomfortable
Chapter Six: Be Different
Chapter Seven: Be Sweet
Chapter Eight: Be Affectionate
Chapter Nine: Be Observant
Chapter Ten: Be Creepy
Chapter Eleven: Be Childish
Chapter Twelve: Be Terrified
Chapter Thirteen: Be Unheard
Chapter Fourteen: Be Guarded
Chapter Fifteen: Be Hospitalized
Chapter Sixteen: Be Tackled
Chapter Seventeen: Be Confused
Chapter Eighteen: Be Civilized
Chapter Nineteen: Be Inquisitive
Chapter Twenty: Be Trusted
Chapter Twenty-One: Be Traumatized
Chapter Twenty-Two: Be Frozen
Chapter Twenty-Three: Be Grateful
Chapter Twenty-Four: Be Brave
Chapter Twenty-Five: Be Reminiscent
Chapter Twenty-Six: Be Remembered
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Be Distressed
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Be Lamented

Chapter One: Be Fearless

26.9K 1K 424
By MunchkinEatsBooks

Chapter One: Be Fearless

                    I’m a chill guy, really. I try to mind my own business. I try to be friends with everyone. I’m sweet and adorable and my voice is pretty sexy—if I do say so myself. All of these things make me someone that tends to get along with everyone. I mean, who can say no to my brown puppy dog eyes and little dimples when I pout? No one. Exactly.

                    Most people like to categorize me as a “pretty boy.” I’m quite short for a seventeen year old boy, only five foot six inches, and I have more feminine curves than bulky muscle. My face is pudgy in the cheeks, with high cheekbones and large brown eyes that I tend to use to my advantage. Even my hair is referred to as “girly.” It’s curly and a golden brown that is long enough to curl around my ears and down the nape of my neck.

                    So sure, I guess my looks can be considered adorable and help me with getting alone with everyone. Just like no likes to say no and yell at a little girl in a Minnie mouse dress, they don’t want to say no and yell at the small feminine boy that looks too weak to throw a punch.

                    And, while it may be wrong, I do use that fact to my advantage. It’s not my fault I’m incredibly good at getting what I want. Technically, I could just blame my mom. She looks just like me, so…it’s just her problem, not mine.

                    So, while knowing all of this knowledge, you can see why it was weird when I was suddenly grabbed around the neck and shoved into a locker. I was lost in thought, just strutting down the hall after school had ended, thinking about the usual—why they couldn’t at least try to beautify the school a little more by spray painting it a color other than gray—when I was attacked!

                    I didn’t hurt anyone. Sure, I have a bit of a mouth. Okay…maybe a huge mouth, but that doesn’t mean I use it whenever I feel like it! If you want to piss me off then yeah, I’m going to blow up at you like a tiny chihuahua with a loud bark. But I thought I was nice to everyone today!

                    I hung out with Carrie Bear, attempted to listen to boring lectures, and I even tried during basketball today. That may be because I was currently failing gym class, but those are unnecessary details. What is necessary to know is that I was nice today. Like, COMPLETELY nice. So who the hell feels the need to hurt a poor cute boy during his walk home?!

                    Declan “Ass-Clown” Mallory.

                    Oh yeah, that’s definitely his real middle name too.  

                    That guy has had it out for me since forever and I have no idea why. And the sad part is that he is so gosh darn cute! Every time I see him all I want to do is squish his baby cheeks together and kiss his pink fishy lips. But because he’s all evil and stuff, I can’t. It wouldn’t end well if I kissed the devil- incarnate because…well…he’s the devil-incarnate. It’s pretty self-explanatory. Can you imagine what our kids would be like?

                    With warm long hands still wrapped around my neck and holding me to the lockers, I turn my head and look at one of the world’s future criminals. Damn him and his beautiful face! He’s got short light brown hair that falls over his forehead to partially hide his hazel eyes that are more green than brown and a splash of freckles right across his nose and under his eyes. He’s maybe an inch or two taller than me and is that lean-yet-muscly type of guy since he plays football. Now me, I’m more of a choir geek. But who am I to judge a guy who likes to run around sweaty in tight pants?

                    Now that I think about it, those guys he will be rooming with in prison will be very happy to have him. If you know what I mean.

                    I look behind him and see he has the whole crew with him to back him up. And by his “whole crew” I mean the two annoying mini ass-clowns that like to follow Declan around like irritatingly lost puppies. The sad part is, they are both so much more big and bad looking. If they wanted to, they could probably beat Declan silly and stuff him in a closet unconscious for telling them what to do. But for some reason, they are incredibly loyal. Like golden retrievers without the cute nose and tail.

                    I turn my gaze back to Declan and smirk when I see the irritation flash through his pretty hazel eyes. Ooooooohhhhhhh, someone doesn’t like to be ignored. With a small devious smirk, I cock my head to the side and flutter my eyelashes. “Oh Dee Dee Darling, how are you?” My voice is dripping with sweet sarcasm, which he doesn’t seem to appreciate. Now that I think about it, antagonizing the bully isn’t my brightest idea, but it’s what I’m best at.

                    His grip tightens a bit more and my hands fly to his wrists as a reflex. I can still breathe but with the way he’s gritting his teeth together, I may not be for much longer. “Don’t call me that Canan. I’ve told you that.”

                    “Ah, yes you have. But I have also told you to pick on people your own size plenty of times and it seems that the request hasn’t been taken into consideration yet.”

                    His eyes narrow further as the nitwits behind him laugh at my widened eyes. His grip has tightened just a bit further and I’m not happy to admit I’m getting a bit nervous. Declan’s never physically hurt me too severely. A push and a shove sure, but I will be surprised if he actually starts to choke me. Would he have the guts? I’m not sure. Do I want to find out?

                    Hell to the freaking no.

                    My small hands pull at his thicker wrists as my navy blue polished nails dig into his skin. “And who might you purpose I pick on then Canan?” His face inches closer as I franticly try to get him off of me. He keeps leaning closer and I’m starting to get oddly scared. What’s he going to do?

                    “Well, Dee Dee Darling, I think there’s a tiny zoo a couple of towns over. Why don’t you go see if they have an elephant exhibit?” I giggle in his bright red face. That was a good one Lion. Internal high-five before you die? Sure inner-self, I would love one.

                    Wow, I think my brain is starting to lose it from lack of oxygen.

                    Declan looks about to deck me when the two guys behind him look down the hall, freeze, and then bolt in the opposite direction with wide eyes. A hand appears on Declan’s shoulder that is covered by his green and white varsity jacket and suddenly he’s wrenched back and off of me.

                    I can breathe again thankfully. I gasp in quiet breathes and clutch my neck, looking up to see a disgruntled Declan backing away from another guy with his hands raised. He’s still standing in front of me but now all I can see is his wide back.

                    Looking over his shoulder, I see a tall guy (at least six foot two) with long straight black hair covering his black-rimmed, dull blue eyes. His appearance is a bit intimidating with his tight red skinny jeans with chains hanging off the side and black long sleeved shirt, but he doesn’t look like he wants to hurt me. No, his hard glare and closed fists are aimed at Declan, which makes me smirk. Aww, cute guy from my biology class is trying to save me. My hero.

                    Oh wait! That makes me the princess! I’ve always wanted to be a princess! The ones at Disney always look so happy.

                    “Cute boy thinks you should leave Dee Dee Darling. I think you should listen before you get that pretty face of yours broken,” I taunt from behind his back. Now that I know I’m saved, I lean against the ugly green lockers with my arms crossed. Declan looks aggravated at this, but when the tall guy steps forward again he seems to rethink and starts to jog away, not before sending another look our way though.

                    I stick my tongue out at his retreating back before turning to thank my mysterious savior but only see an empty hall.

                    Well, now I’m all alone. So sad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New story! I know, I already have a bunch not finished but I'm the so stop judging. I think the first chapter went well. Did you like Lion? Declan? Lion's mysterious hero? Wait until next chapter, you'll get to meet Carrie Bear and learn more on the dark prince ;) Tell me what you think????? Comment and vote pwease, Wuv you guys!

**Cutie Pie (Lion) is on the side as the most adorable boy on this Earth, Ashton Irwin and beautiful music by the one and only Kerli, Walking on Air**

Luvs and Kisses,

Kitty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
126K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
3.9K 544 26
Miles Hoàng's life is perfect. He has the perfect best-friend-slash-boyfriend-slash-bane-of-his-existence, Ziri Meziani. They live in a perfect (if a...
Mine By Kate

Romance

278K 7.1K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...