Reborn Prodigy Magic Academy...

By artist2007

I am John Raymond, I used to be, I was an engineer, that was until I got hit by a car and died. Apparently I... More

Childhood, Student and Adventurer Life
2 Years Earlier
Charecters
MEETING THE CAPTURE TARGETS
Meeting the heroine
DETENTION
Nicholas' POV
Charecter info
Mary and George
MAGIC DUEL
HAYDEN POV
Lets Fight
FIRED!
Hayden pov
A Week In Hell
The ENGAGEMENT PARTY
NOTE
OMG!!
Notice
Thank you Readers
Zane
heyo
Interogation or Noble talk?
Lion's Den
Hide and Seek
Speciality?

Xavier, Nick, Kaiden and Hayden

10.1K 555 12
By artist2007

I'm Back Baby!!!!

3rd Person POV

Xavier, Nick and hayden stared at Kaiden and Zane.

They had already been starting to get bored and thats when they noticed the guy with Greyish sliver hair and eyes that could suck them in.

They knew it was Zane, how could they not?

Kaiden almost ran to him but was stopped by the other 3.

No matter what, it was still an important party. They couldn't just go to him.

Right now, this man wasn't their teacher Mr Zane. Who was he then?

He entered with Mary and also seemed to be familiar with

Now, they were talking like family.

OMG! they all quickly realized. It was Mary's younger brother. The mysterious 3rd son of Duke Reagen.

It all made sense now! No wonder he put a mask on his ridiculously beautiful face!

No one would think a son of a duke would become a teacher.

His face was freaking perfection!
The same blue eyes that mesmerized them during class, a sharp jaw and high cheekbones and lips that were just asking to be kissed.
Finally, Kaiden"s brother called him.
The other 3 were terribly jealous when they saw how Kaiden got to shake his hand and was even granted a smile!

It seemed like Zane sensed them looking at him and he turned around and their eyes met.

Oh man. This was gonna be a long night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
795K 46.5K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...