Champion Of Alola - World Cha...

By OmMhatre8

If u think this is any of ash betrayed story then it isn't. This is the ending I want to have for Pokémon(201... More

Prologue
Ash and Serena All Pokémon
Reunion and Confession
The Champions Of All regions and the biggest reveal
Explanation To Friends
Age of the Characters
Round 1- Ash vs Cynthia
Celebration
Round- 2 Ash vs Max
Ash Catches a Calyrex
Brocks Confession
Round 3-Ash Vs Paul and The Rumours
Destroying The Rumours
Quarter Finals - Ash vs Gladion
Ash and Serena's Birthday
Notice
The Semi Finals- Ash Vs Alain
The Night We Became One
Ash Vs Leon - The Final Showdown
Engaged
Red comes to Alola
Reunion
Announcement of Next Story.
New Story out

Happy Ever After

1.5K 31 27
By OmMhatre8

Suddenly Serena Collapsed....

As soon as ash saw serena fall down he went near her and tried waking her up and was a bit scared about what happened to her. Delia called nurse Joy and asked Professor kukui can they spend night at his house. He welcomed them all and then Serena woke up and ash just held her tight. When Jhon saw this he was happy that his daughter got a gentleman so do red was happy as he saw how his reckless son can be this caring.

After some time nurse joy came and suddenly Serena went to washroom and started puking. For Delia and grace it was clear that why Serena collapsed and they were happy internally same was with Professor Burnett. Then nurse Joy examined Serena and asked her to take the pregnancy test.
Serena came out of washroom after taking the test and was very happy.

When she showed the +ve test to Ash he fainted by happiness.

Everyone was happy alot as they were gonna have a little family member in their house.
After sometime Ash woke up and kissed Serena and said her that this is the best thing you ever gave to me I am really happy.

Delia was proud that her baby boy is gonna be a father soon so was grace as Serena was going to be a mother soon.

Red and John were enjoying as not only they got there normal life but they even got a daughter in law/son in law. To make it more sweeter they came to know that both of them will be grandpa soon.

Ash and serena slept in the room where ash used to sleep during his journey of Alola.

Burnett Delia and Grace slept in prof kukui and Burnetts room while the prof red and Jhon slept in living room.

With red kukui and Jhon

R- So kukui ash lived here with you for a year right.
K- yes Mr red.
R- pls just call me red you are like a brother to me I saw how ash was comfortable around you.
K- Actually I developed a father son bond with him that is the reason.
R- oh.
J- So kukui ash must have told you about his adventures.
K- yes he told me a lot about his adventures.
R- Did he told you about destruction of any Evil organizations.
K- he only told me about team flare incident.
R- tell me about it
Kukui tells everything about the incident and during some moments making Jhon and Red feeling guilty for not with there children when they needed them the most. On the other hand Red and John were proud that there son is such an amazing person. Even if wasn't world champion he would have been recognized as saviour of world.
Then they all talked about random things and went to sleep.

Next morning-
Ash woke up and saw serena cuddling him and then he remembered the news he got last night and he was happy that he is going to be a father. Then he woke up serena and gave her a  morning kiss. Then they had breakfast and went to pokemon center to do some tests.

After the tests were done they both of them them went to pokemon school to visit there friends.

At school-

As soon as they entered they were bombarded with questions related to health of serena. And finally ash said that they have to make and announcement.

Ash- Guys we have to make a announcement.
Brock- what is it bro.
Gary- what are you gonna tell us ashy boy.
Ash/Serena- We are going to be parent.

As soon as they heard this everyone's jaw dropped due to shock but they were also happy as they were going to be uncle and aunts soon.

Soon everyone congratulated them.

Brock- Congratulations bro and I am proud of you.
Misty- Brock isn't he the one who told you to have not too much fun with Olivia our we will be uncle and aunt.

As ash heard this his whole face was flustered due to embarrassment and everyone was laughing.

Ash- But you guys never told us that so..

Ash was cutoff by Gary.

Gary- Cause we never expected you to do so. Cause you are dense as rock.
And everyone stared laughing.

Brock- BTW guys me and Olivia are getting married next month I want all of you to be present there and we decided marriage will take place in pewter city.

One Month have passed since that day and today is the day Brock is finally getting married with love of his life Olivia. During the last one month Serena started living with ash in Pallet Town and as Jhon promised red that he will build new house in Pallet Town he purchased land just beside Ketchums house and the house will be build in next 2 months. During this time the Ketchum and yovnne lived in Ketchums residence and they now technically considered each other as family only.

Brocks weeding-
Priest- Do you take Olivia as your wife .
Brock- I do.
Priest- Do you take Brock as your husband.
Olivia- I do.
Priest- Now I present you 2 as a married couple and you may kiss the bride.

Then Olivia tossed the bouquet it was catched by Lilley which made Gary blush like hell. So Gary decided that they will marry after Ash and Serena's child is born.

3 months later
Currently ash and serena are at yovnnes new house.
S- Ashy I want Ice cream right now.
A- sere anything for you but you will have to wait for 10 to 15 mins cause there is no ice cream in your parents house and I ate the last remaining ice cream of our house.
S- Go ashy bring it as fast as possible.
A- yes ma'am.

They all were enjoying there lives and were waiting for the new born to arrive.

2 months later
Now serena is 7 months pregnant and Ash and serena are now in viridian city pokemon center. They are here for the regular check up.

Nurse joy do sonography of serena and I see serena a lot happier than ever.

A- so how is the baby and sere.
N- Ash all of them are fine and healthy.
A- what do you mean bye all of them.
N- serena you want to tell him or I should tell him.
A- Tell me what.
S- Ashy were are gonna have twins.

At this moment ash was so happy that he went near serena and hugged her making sure the hug isn't too tight and the kissed her 7 months pregnant stomach.

Finally its time for babies to be born. Ash  and serena decided to keep the twin part secret.
Ash was in labor room with Serena and was holding her hand .

In the lobby we're Ketchums Yvonne and Oaks along with Brock Olivia and Misty.

After sometime they heard baby crying an everyone was relieved. Then ash came out of room to announce the gender of the baby.

A- So everyone me and sere are blessed with a baby boy.

Everyone starts congratulating ash and then ash stops everyone.
Ash- guys let me finish and we are also blessed with a baby girl.

When they heard this the all cheered me.

Ash- So do I hope grand parents want to meet them.

Grace and Delia went in and took babies in the hand.
Delia- So ash have you 2 decided names of your children.
Ash- Yes mom. I will announce there name when we will reach home.
Grace - Your daughter looks exactly like serena when she was born but she has your eyes ash.
Delia- yes your are right Grace and our grandson looks exactly like ash except he got eyes of serena.

Then Jhon and red also took the babies in there hands started playing with them.

Soon they were joined by misty Brock Olivia Gary and Lilley.

2 days later serena was discharged from the hospital.

All of ash and serenas friends came to visit the amour babies.
Now was time to reveal the name of the babies.

Ash/Serena- We have named our son -
ALEXANDER ASHTON KETCHUM. In short we will call him Alex.
And name of our daughter is-
LYRA ASHTON KETCHUM.

Everyone liked the name of the babies and the gang was just having fun .

1 month later.

Today is the day Ash and Serena are finally getting married.

Ash was waiting for serena to be brought by Jhon.
When Serena came he was just awestruck at her beauty same was with Serena when she saw how handsome ash was looking.

Priest- Do you take Serena as your wife .
Ash- I do.
Priest- Do you take Ashton as your husband.
Serena- I do.
Priest- Now I declare you officially as husband and wife. Ash you may kiss the bride.

Ash kissed and serena and the serena tossed the bouquet and it was caught by Korrina.

Professor Oak-
Now lets Welcome for the first time Ash and Serena Ketchum.

Ash and Serena came while holding each others hand were ready to give there speech.

Ash- I am really happy that you all came to attend my wedding. I am really grateful that I able to marry serena. We met each at age of 8 became good friends and she left my life as fast as she entered in my life. Then I again met her and I wasn't even able to recognize her but I knew something about her was different than my past travelling companions so I invited her on my journey through Kalos and she the 1st and only travelling companion who I invited rest all of them decided on their own which I highly appreciate of them. But during our journey of kalos I really felt good as I was always with Serena that was the time I fell in love with her but I was too much dense to realize her hints or I can even say that I was enough dense I didn't even realized my feelings. But alot of things happened and now we are happily  living with our family an our 2 precious Gems Alex and Lyra who also are the best gift serena gave. Thankyou.

Everyone was happy after listening ashs speech and serena even had some tears in her eyes.

Serena- As ashy said we really are happy you gave your precious time to attend our wedding. As ash said we met at age of 8 and I was fallen in love with ash ever since that day. He was and is my knight in shining armor. When i saw him on news I decided to start my journey and was a bit sad that ash didn't recognized me but later he remembered me and during our journey my crush on him turned into true love and I really didn't wanted to leave him a go to hoenn but his words kept encouraging me and I was able to go to hoenn and after my 1 year of coordinating I finally was able to defeat Aria and became kalos queen and it was all due to ashs encouraging words. But now we are together and no one is gonna separate us and we also have 2 gems to take care of. Thankyou once again.

Everyone cheered for New Mr and Mrs Ketchum. They all danced and enjoyed the whole day.

Then 2 weeks later Ash and Serena along with Alex and Lyra went for honeymoon in Ile Of Armor. Followed by visiting Alola .

5 yrs later.

It's been 5 years since the wedding and Red Jhon Leaf and blue told ash they are resigning as they wanna enjoy the life. Ash being ash accepted there resignations. During this 5 years Ketchums and yvonnes decided to merge there house and live in a big single house and last year they made o big house for both the families.

They all decided to build a stadium in Pallet Town so they won't need to travel to indigo platue for the matches this all made Pallet Town an little more busier than earlier it was.

Now as Old elite 4 is retired the new elites of ash are-
1st- Max
2nd- Gladion
3ed- Paul
Final- Alain.

More 5 years later.

Today is birthday of both Alex and Lyra.

Ash and serena went to room of Alex and Lyra and waked them while wishing them. Both were happy as they were gonna start their journey.

Alex's goal is to dethrone his father on the other hand Lyras goal is to dethrone her mother. Ash is now world champion for almost 11 years and serena is kalos queen for almost 12 years though she has to travel a lot Ash Solgaleo takes her to kalos whenever she need to go and it takes only 10 min travelling trough the wormhole.

Ash- Happy Birthday My sweetheart. So finally getting your first pokemon huh.
A/l- yes daddy.
Serena- So whom will you choose.
Alex- I will take charmander and Pikachu is also there for me (ash Pikachu and slyveon kid)
Lyra- I will take squirtle and I too have a fennikin with me .(Gekkuga and delphox)

Alex/ Lyra- Bye mommy and daddy we are now off to our journey.
Ash/Serena- Stay safe kids and if you need anything just call us and we will be there.
Alex- yes mommy and daddy. And no need to worry I will take care of my little siso.
Lyra- Hey that's not fair your are only bigger than me for a min and for your information I will be cooking so I am the one who will take care of you.

They were fighting while going away from house.

A- So sere there journey finally begun. And I know both will take care of each other.
S- Of course ashy. Let's go tomorrow you have exhibition match with someone named Tobais.
Ash just smirked and kissed Serena. Telling her no need to worry.

Then they happily enjoy there life while loving and supporting each other .

So guys finally this story is finished I hoped you enjoyed this story.
It took me 84 day to complete the story with a hiatus of 40 days. I hope you all enjoyed this story. Please continue this journey of our in my next story also. And Thanks For reading 😀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.9K 42
Nineteen years old Ash is living still working on his dream while staying in prof. Cerise's lab. But thanks to a bunch of coincidences he'll be able...
122K 1.8K 12
Upon losing the Kalos league Ash returns home to find a site he didn't expect, most of his prior traveling companions betraying him. With his girlfri...
506K 6.6K 59
Ash x Harem (If y'all don't like harem shit, then don't read lmao) »»----- ♔ -----«« Ash Ketchum disappeared 1 year ago after saving his friends from...
68.4K 1.7K 35
From darkness comes light. From light come darkness. A boy name ASH Ketchum is a champion of alola, Prince and soon to be king of Rota he have everyt...