Married to my idol || KTH FF|...

By ishaniaaka

" Hey you are my fan right? " " Y-yes" " Be my fan then don't pretend to be my partner! " ... More

Characters
Notice
Fan meeting♡
Hangover♡
Discussion♡1
Confusion♡
Discussion♡2
Happy or Sad? ♡
Chitchat♡
Revealed♡
Fixed♡
Dinner Night♡
Accepted♡
Arrangements♡
Engagement💍♡
Post Engagement♡
Social media♡
Wedding👰🏻🤵🏻♡
Post wedding [special night]♡
The starting♡
New title♡
Restart(uni) ♡
Impression♡
Visiting♡
Rude♡
Sweet & Bitter♡
Argue♡
Face It♡
Excuse♡
Change? ♡
Invitation!♡
Happy V Day♡
Party ♡
Call! ♡
Scolded♡
Hurt♡
☆ For Me ☆
Ready? ♡
Fun ♡
In-Laws ♡
Important ✚
Mocked♡
Teased ♡
Frustrated ♡
REVILATION ♡
Broken ♡
Unexpected ♡
Modelling? ♡
Misunderstanding? ♡
Offer? ♡
Deal ♡
Kiss? ♡
Excitement ♡
Photoshoot ♡
Feelings or Illusion ♡
Return ♡
Fake introduced ♡
Tempted ♡
Hot Chocolate Kiss ♡
■ Important ■
Play Hard ♡
Manipulation ♡
Protecting ♡
Last Decision ♡
Revenge ♡
Affectionate Attractions ♡
Love Aches ♡
1st Anniversary maybe the Last ♡
Truth Untold ♡
Where our destiny meets (The Epilogue) ♡
❀ For Dear BUBBLES ❀
보고싶다 💜

Hot summer ♡

18.1K 674 192
By ishaniaaka

Aaka's POV

I kinda guessed that Taehyung was annoyed at something on the call. I didn't say anything. After 30 mins I prepared fruit juice for him.

And I already took shower

I wore this.

I put the juice glass and some cookies on a tray and went to his room with this.

The door was half open, it was hard for me to knock while holding the tray.

" I'm coming " I told and went in.

I didn't see him there so put the tray on the table, then I saw he was coming from the balcony while wiping his hair.

I realised that he just got out from shower. Our eyes met.

Tbh he was looking so hot. His wet bangs were falling on his eyes.

Just then he checked me top to toe. I bit my lips and somehow I felt uncomfortable under his gaze.

" Um your juice " I pointed it and about to left the room then he spoke.

" Why are you wearing so short clothes? "

I turned towards him and told

" It so hot today and what's the problem if I wear short clothes? " I told and fanned myself with my hands. It's actually so hot. I flipped my hair on the back.

" Eat up " I told and left the room.

Taehyung's POV

I noticed what Aaka wore. *She was looking so hot, and cute but the way she was talking is making her all over umm so sexy, wait! What I am thinking... * I thought.. Ughh, Aaka, you-

My eyes fell on the tray. I put the towel on the chair. Then started to eat them.

" This is what I want in this summer " I mumbled and smiled.

It feels so refreshing. After finishing them I went to downstairs and saw Aaka was watching kdrama.

"Is she blushing? " I mumbled

I went near her and she was actually blushing.
* what's she watching that she is coloured like this? * I thought and turned my head towards the TV and my eyes just...

It was a intimidating scene. My ears turned red watching that.

The scene.

I gulped and turned my head towards her, she was blushing and covering her face with a cushion and giggling a bit.

" Yah Aaka! " I called her

She didn't know that I was there. She turned at me with a confusion face. As soon as she realised that it's me she got up from her sit, the cushion fell down. She had a shocked face. It turned red in embarrassment. The sound of kissing was coming from the TV (you know what😏), I eyed the TV. Aaka followed my gaze then she took the remote and switched off the TV.

" Uh umm I-I " She was stuttering

" I understand " I sighed then went in the kitchen and opened the fridge.

" Ah T-Taehyung I'm no-not- " Aaka followed me

I took out a water bottle from the fridge and drank it. I was feeling so hot but watching it and those sounds ah made me hotter now.

I calmed myself.
" Yah drink it " I showed the bottle towards her when she was about to say something.

She took it, I eyed her full " Why everything is hot today? " I mumbled and left.

I know that she heard it.
(A/N- you know exactly what Taehyung meant by it 😏😏 )

Aaka's POV

I left there holding a cold water bottle with a red face. I was speechless. I really didn't know that he was standing there and I was watching it.

*ugh it's so embarrassing, what will he think about me now? You stupid Aaka* I hit my head with the bottle and bit my lips in embarrassment.

I gulped the water.

After sometime I called him for lunch.

*be cold because it's hot* I cleared my throat and thought to myself. He came down.

He sat on the chair I served him lunch.
I took his bite and his eyes widened. I observed his reaction. Then he smiled at me.

" It delicious " He told, I nodded my head but I smiled from inside.

" Don't tell me you love those cringe kdrama! " Taehyung spoke looking at me.

" Cringe! * chuckle* whatever if I love so what's with you? " I told and ate my food.

" Really! " He whispered

Time skip>>
Evening

I was working on my laptop sitting on the couch and Taehyung was doing something I don't know what.

The bell ranged, Taehyung came out of the kitchen.

Before he would go to open the door, I went to open it.

I opened it and revealed guess whom...
..
..
..
..
Jungkook 🤩

I smiled he came inside.
" Hey Jungkook, wassup! " I cheered

He hugged me and I hugged him back.
" Hey strawberry, how are you doing? " He cutely smiled and patted my head

" I'm doing good bunny " I chuckled

Before Jungkook could say something Taehyung spoke

" Jungkookie did you forget me? "

" Ah hyung no, why would I forget you it's just "

" Oh Aaka I bought something for you" Jungkook told

" What is it? "

" You would love to see it " He told

" I would love to see, whatever you show me " I giggled

Taehyung's POV

I don't know I'm feeling uncomfortable, entering Jungkook hugged her and she was wearing a short cloth so it's just not okay.

The way they are talking I just don't like it.

Jungkook gave her a big box of chocolate from his bag.

" Wow really! It's for me? Yeaa I love it " Aaka cheered and hugged him again.

" You know, I've to tell you lots of things, come sit " Aaka told Jungkook. Before started talking she brought snacks for them.

They are talking and I'm just sitting here like nothing *pout*

Aaka's POV

I was talking stuff with jungkook on the other hand I could feel a deep gaze on me. I ignored it.

" Tomorrow we have an interview remember? " Jungkook told

" Yup, I chose my outfit "

" Yaah Jungkook do we have any important stuff next week? " Taehyung asked him

" Yes because next month is our comeback and my schedule is very tough, The photoshoot stuff and our comeback " He told in frustration.

" Oh do you know if we can shift our schedule? " Taehyung asked

" Noo of course not, how can we shift our schedule, it's full packed " Jungkook told

Taehyung bit his lip and sighed with a cold face

" There is no way? "

" Are you crazy hyung, next month is our comeback "

" Yes I'm crazy " Taehyung told and ruffled his hair and went to the balcony.

It was pretty clear that Taehyung was facing a problem.

" What's with him? " Jungkook asked

" I don't know "

Jungkook got up and went to him.

" I'm checking up on him " Jungkook told I nodded

After 15 mins they came back while giggling.

* everything is alright then* I thought.

" Okay Aaka it's time to leave " Jungkook told while looking at me

" Okay I'm sending you to the gate " I smiled at him

" There's a lot I've to tell you " I giggled

I hugged him again because why not he is my best friend.

" Thanks for coming today jungkook "

" No problem " He grinned in bunny teeth.

" Bye hyung " They bid bye each other.

I closed the door. Immediately someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. I gasped and my eyes widened.

I was startled, obviously anyone would be startle. It was no one other than Kim Taehyung.

My hands on his shoulder, his hands on my waist curves.

" Wh-what are you d-doing? " I stutter, he looked me top to bottom.

He came closer to me, I moved my face to the left side. My heart was beating so fast.

" Why can't I? " He told and my heart skipped a bit, I looked in his eyes.

" L-Leave me, what d-do you w-want? " I spoke

* why I'm stuttering * I mentally scolded myself.

" Why you are so nervous? " he said coolly and his touch on my waist curves tickles.

My face went red " I'm n-not " I stuttered again

" You hugged Jungkook three times but here standing close to me makes you uncomfortable and this nervous! " He raised his eyebrows and smirked.

I struggled in his arm, Taehyung removed his hands from my waist and went to his room.

I left there with coloured face, I patted my heart to calm down.

" What's wrong with him? " I told to myself and licked my dry lips.

Taehyung's POV

I really don't like what they were doing, why were they hugging that much. And Jungkook almost forgot about me. Always Aaka, aaka, aaka like his life depends on her.

* I'm her bias so why is she all over Jungkook? * I frowned.

After he left I pulled Aaka closer to me, my heart was beating so fast when I did that. She was so small in my arms. She is so cute. Her face was all coloured.

Time skip>>

I went to downstairs for dinner. Aaka served me. She was cold again.

" Are you thinking about it again? " I asked

She looked at me and lift her left eyebrow up.

" About the hallway incident? " I smirked

She rolled her eyes and told
" Nah why? I'm thinking about tomorrow's interview "

I put food in my mouth and looked at her.

I sighed " Sure, but can I have some chocolate from that box? " I asked while smiling

She looked up and grinned
" Of course not " Her face again turned to the cold one. She got up from her sit because she was done eating.

" Tasty, smooth chocolate~ " She sang and put out the chocolate box from the fridge.

I put my empty plate on the sink went towards her.

" I want it " I was about to grab the box but she moved it to the other side.

" Nope, it's all mine " She sat on the couch. Again I went to her.

" Aaka please, I'm craving chocolate " I whinned

She gave me look ' like seriously? ' then rolled her eyes.

" Just one " Aaka coldly said

" Ah ok, but I want it " She gave me one I smiled and I put it in my mouth.

Continue~

--------------------------------×---------------------------
Author's note

Hey bubbles 🤗
Thank you so much for 2k+ votes ❤🥺😱I'm so happy 🤧🥳

Tell me how's the chapter.
There's sweet moments of Aaka and Taehyung, I hope you like it. 😊😊

Summer is super hot 🥵..Is it summer in your country? Or which season is there now?

Are you guys happy for this week's updates?? which was so frequent😆😁
Next update will be late ✌🏻

Do votes, comments and share😇

Thanks for supporting🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 255 10
"Doctor how is my wife? Is she ok" Taehyung asked while looking at doctor. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is fine she just need time take a little r...
90.5K 2.7K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
830K 36.9K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
26.5K 884 9
Choi Y/n found herself thrust into a precarious situation when her parents, driven by their enterprise circumstances, arranged her marriage to Kim Ta...