Crystal Academy || BxB

By quin_loren

Book 1 of the Zelquestria Series Crystal Academy, one of the most prestigious academy in Zelquestria. Divided... More

|Prologue|
|1| The Marking Ceremony
|2| His Cold Gaze
|3| Crossed Paths
|4| The Triple Crown
|5| In Between
|6| Terrain
|7| Defense Mechanism
|8| Breakdown
|9| House Meeting
|10| Stickers n' Letters
|11| The Festival
|12| Blues
|13| Pricked
|14| Let's Party
|15| Unleashed
|16| History
|17| The Tea
|18| Training Sessions
|19| Battle Royale
|20| Zodiac
|21| Assaulted
|22| Pasts
|23| Forgiveness
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕
|24| Curses
|25| Confessions
|26| Trust
|27| Visitor
|28| Unexpected Call
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓
|30| Temporarily
|31| Coltranes
|32| Dreams
|33| Mood Swings
|34| Countdown
|35| Friends
|36| Birthday
|37| Together
|38| Beach
|39| Announcement
|40| Ambush
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅
|41| Deities
|42| Us
|43| Human World
|44| Key
|45| Allies
|46| Joker
|47| War
| Epilogue |
Announcement!

|29| Console

4.7K 196 67
By quin_loren

Third Person's POV

Skye soon opened his eyes only getting hit by the array of light coming from the bulb above the room. He immediately closed his eyes, adjusting his visions to see clearer until finally deciding to open it again and saw that he's in a very familiar room.

White painted walls, ceiling, beds etc, he's definitely in the hospital wing.

"Y-you're awake." He heard a cracked voice only seeing the purple eyed kid worried expression as if he was going to shed tears in any minute now. King was behind him, looking after the God who's sitting beside the Gatekeeper's bed.

"W-whay happened?" Skye asked groggily trying to sit up.

"You lost your consciousness during your battle between the Rock Giants." Headmistress Demonise was the one who answered now.

"You were bloody and we thought we gonna loose you!" Dymitri's cracked voice made Skye cringe a bit but softened seeing how worried his little brother is.

"I'm okay Demi. No need to worry about." He assured petting Dymitri's soft gray locks.

"I'm sincerely apologised for today's event Skye." Headmistress Demonise said in dismay, disappointed at herself seeing his student lying in the hospital bed, injured.

"I'm okay ma'am, no need to worry. Injuries and accidents are part of the training." He said humbly.

"Where's the rest anyways?" He asked out of curiosity seeing his friend with his King and the Headmistress of the academy inside the room.

"Taylor and Khalil went some foods to eat while Kieffer ran after Exequile awhile ago." Demonise said making Skye's eyebrows furrowed.

"It seems like Exequile blamed himself from earlier." She added referring what happened in their training.

"Oh?" He only said.

"I can feel that the power of the Gatekeeper is starting to awake. You manage to call the strongest celestial spirit earlier." Demonise said that made Skye narrow his eyes in curiousity.

"What? What do you mean I managed to call the strongest celestial spirit earlier? I only summoned Libra and Pisces." He said.

"You don't remember?" Dymitri asked him in disbelief.

"Remember what?"

"You summoned Aquarius earlier." He said.

"Aquarius?"

"Uh huh. She saved you from the Rocks Giants. She drowned them into soil and vanished after the fight." Dymitri explained.

"Its his power. The Gatekeeper's aura is getting stronger and stronger. He summoned someone accidentally without knowing it. It's the sign that the Gatekeeper will sooner or later woke up." Demonise implied.

They remained silent after what Demonise spoke. The awkward silence soon cut off when the door opens and revealed Khalil and Taylor holding paper bags both on their hands.

"Skye!" They both said rushing to him.

"Are you okay now?"

"Are you still hurt?"

The two simultaneously asked him with a pure worry.

"I'm fine guys." He assured them earning a relieved sigh from the two.

"Maybe I should probably go. Besides, I have a lot of work to do." Demonise exclaimed smiling towards her students. She suddenly vanished into thin air milliseconds later.

Meanwhile,

After Skye getting discharged from the hospital after dinner, Dymitri and the others gently escorted him back towards the headquarters where King is looking intently at his Kitten and Prince following behind them, but still, no Exequile in sight.

They're already changed into their pajamas, preparing for the night. The Pillars are watching silently television while King is beside his Kitten, as always. Prince is already at his room, washing up.

It's already midnight when they finally felt sleepy. King carried a sleeping Dymitri who happened to sleep while watching the movie. Khalil was escorted back to his room together with Prince om his side and that means, Skye was all alone in the living room.

On second thoughts, he was growing worried for Exequile. Not seeing him since what happened earlier made him uncomfortable. He stood up and went out, exiting the headquarters as the cold breeze of wind touched his skin. His pajamas aren't working either because of the thin fabric. He subconsciously rubbed his arms with his either hands to ease the coldness as he trotted his way.

The street lights are illuminating the road bright like the moon in the sky. The lights in every dorms are already out, meaning that they're already asleep. He stopped in his tracks when he saw a building with the lights still open. His eyebrows furrowed in curiousity and subconsciously approached the building.

Realizations struck him that he was now standing in front of the training area where students freely train theirselves inside as much as they want. He can audibly hearing the punching bag getting punched because of the impact. He decided to peek at the door and there he saw, his ex-boyfriend wearing only boxer shorts while giving a few punch and kicks at the poor punching bag.

He looked intently at Exequile who's already wet with his sweat as he threw his fist into the punching bag with a full impact.

"I know someone is here, how many fucking times do I have to tell you that don't disturb me in my training!" He suddenly yelled, feeling the presence of someone at the door.

Skye nervously gulped and decided to reveal himself.

"So, you're training huh?" Skye sheepishly said stepping out.

Exequile's eyes widened in surprise seeing the boy who saved his life earlier, and a couple of times walked in.

"What are you doing here? It's already late midnight."

"I should be the one who's asking you that." Skye countered.

"And why you didn't came back earlier?"

"Why bother asked me?"

"Because I want to." Skye simply asked as he sat in a bench not far from Exequile.

"Just go home and rest." He rolled his eyes hearing Exequile's bossy tone again.

"Nah, I'll stay here and watch."

"Skye."

"What?" He asked innocently making the Ace annoyed.

"I told you to go home already and rest for fuck sake."

"What if I don't?" Skye challenged, eyeing Exequile.

"Then I'll make you." He gritted his teeth.

"Just spill the beans Xeq, what's bothering you?" Skye called him in his nickname that only Skye used to call him to when they're still together.

Exequile mentally flinched but composed himself and hid his emotions from him.

"Don't try to deny it, I know you very well." Skye reminded him, recalling how Skye used to know what and who really is.

"It's none of your business so stay out of it." He sneered.

"Was it because if what happened earlier?" That caught Exequile off guard.

"You know, I'm fine. I didn't die so I'm oka--"

"IT'S NOT JUST THAT SKYE, FUCK!" Skye was startled after Exequile shouted. He looked intently at the man currently heaving hard to catch his breath.

"You nearly died because of me! And you're fine with it! You supposed to be mad at me!" He said gritting his teeth in anger, as guilt from earlier started to eat his heart.

"Why would I be mad at you?" Skye asked him.

"Because, b-because you... Fuck! Because you--" For the first time in Skye's life, he heard the Ace of the academy stuttered, mind getting filled with unknown and foreign thoughts.

"Anger will do nothing from what happened earlier Xeq." Skye said softly as he stood up, starting to approach the breaking Exequile

"I did what I think is right and saving you is right. That is what are friends are for." He said as he stopped and looked up to Exequile who haven't moved a muscle. He remained still, lowering his head.

"Well, if you consider me as a friend, that would be counted." He chuckled and saw a tear drop stained Exequile's face. He reached Exequile's face and cupped it with his hand which smaller than his, he wiped the tear with his thumb and gently smiled.

"I'm sorry." Exequile said.

"I'm sorry, for everything I've done to you." With that, he finally sobbed hard and hugged Skye, burying his head into the crook of Skye's neck.

Skye was caught off guard by the sudden breakdown of Exequile. When it finally sunk it in his mind, he wrapped his arms around Ace's torso and rubbed his back affectionately.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole to you. A bully, a bastard that broke your heart and played with your feelings. I'm sorry for humiliating you in front of the students. I'm sorry." He babbled getting Skye's neck and shirt wet in his tears.

"It's okay Xeq. It's okay. Just let it out." He hummed still rubbing his hand on his back.

"And I must admit, at first, I was really mad at you for being an asshole to me years ago but time healed my wounds. With you, I'm not me today. Without you, I'm still the weakling that everyone bullied. Without you, I haven't been stronger." He admitted.

"So shush, you're a strong man Exequile." He added pulling away from the hug.

He smiled softly seeing Exequile cried like a child. He wiped the tears that were staining at his face.

"And I already forgive you." He said smiling.

"Let's just forget what happened to our past and start a new beginning, shall we?" He asked and Ace looked at him intently.

"Thank you." He replied.

"And yes, we can." With that, Skye stepped a few steps backwards and reached his hand to Exequile which looked it in curiousity.

"Well, hello. I'm Skye Sanderson. Nice to meet you." Skye greeted and Exequile smiled realizing what Skye wanted to do..

"Hi, I'm Exequile Salvatore. Nice meeting you Skye." He replied taking Skye's hand and shook it.

The two smiled to each other until the ground shook up and a loud explosion was heard outside. The two looked at each other and went outside. The lights from the dorms are starting to illuminate from their room as they opened their windows.

The moon was shining so bright above the night sky until they saw something floating in the air. They all gritted their teeth when someone who's very familiar registered in their mind.

It was Joker, with his weird looking outfit and holding the same scepter who put Khalil from his spell.

Exequile immediately mind linked his friends. Some of the professors are already wide awake and in pure terror when they saw Joker above.

"He must've came here to take you and Dymitri." Exequile sneered.

"You must go--"

"No, I'm not leaving you here without me." Skye insisted.

"No time for the arguing Skye, you must go--"

"LOOK OUT!" Skye screamed and summoned a portal to teleport them to a safe place when a giant boulder of flaming stone came to their way.

The training room exploded with the debris flying all over the place, leaving it burning.

The two appeared in a safe place, which was in the bushes. They looked at Joker who happened to be annoyed when his victims disappeared but apparently, smirked summoning some of his devil goons to find the Gatekeeper and the God.

Skye and Exequile didn't noticed that they are some demons behind them and immediately caught them.

"Let me go!" Skye demanded and tried to free himself from the demons grip but failed. On the other hand, Exequile used his psychic powers and managed to escape from the demon who happened to caught him which eventually died with Exequile angrily snapped his neck.

He turned to see Skye and attempted to help Skye but more demons appeared and stopped him from saving the Gatekeeper. The demon who holds Skye flew him above towards Joker.

"Put me down!" He said but the demon ignored him completely.

"Greetings Gatekeeper." Joker joked and aimed his scepter at Skye.

"Would you like to join me and my forces together with the Shadow Master conquer the world?" He asked.

King and the others eventually arrived and saw the demons flying all over the place. There they saw Exequile killing some of the demons until they looked up and saw Skye getting held by a higher ranked demon in front of Joker.

King gritted his teeth and looked down to his Kitten who's getting worried at Skye.

"You go with Taylor. We'll save your friend as soon as possible." He said and earned a nod from Dymitri.

They immediately all dispersed all over the place and began to fight.

"Are you nuts? Who in the hell would join you, you fucking bastard?!" Skye spatted that made Joker angry.

"Then, you leave me no choice but to force you then." He said and powered up his scepter as power came out and went to Skye.

Skye banged his head at the demon's head which let him go of getting off guard. He summoned a portal beneath him and shoot himself out from the beam of light which hit the demon and exploded.

"NO!" Joker screamed in distaste.

Skye landed safely in the grounds and looked up, smirking seeing Joker pissed.

"You can't run away on me like that Gatekeeper." He said and summoned a great black cloud above, swirling as if a storm was going to be created. There they saw the Seven Deadly Sins emerge from the cloud of smoke and roared which shook the ground a little.

"You're not the only one who can call friends jerk!" Skye yelled gaining the attention of Joker from above.

"Gate of the Lion and the Golden Bull, please open!" Golden magic circles appeared and revealed two celestial spirits came from the Celestial Spirit Realm who are ready to fight for their beloved Master.

"Gate of the Great Crab and the Paired Fish, open!" Another set of gates appeared and revealed the pair of snake like fish began to fly around hitting some of the demons back.

"Leo, Taurus, Cancer! Help me out! Pisces, kill the demons flying around." He commanded and the spirits obeyed.

"Kill them, except for the Pillars. We need them alive." Joker commanded the Sins which immediately obliged, roaring and moved.

Professors and the staffs fight along, together with the students coming from different houses which united as one. King, on the other hand was occupied by the number of demons that distracting him. He was getting annoyed until he focused his power in his palm and blasted a beam of black light against the demons which turned them into ashes.

He didn't noticed that Wrath was behind him and ready to squash him to death when a missile hit Wrath in the chest sending the Sin backwards. King saw Wrath and eventually, looked around to see who helped him, only getting annoyed to the next level seeing his rival in a mechanical suit flying with a high technological rocket behind his back.

"Keep your eyes open and guard up King. I'll snatch my Pup away from you if you die just like that." Ahron taunted which made King gritted his teeth.

"Don't start me fucktard, and there's no way you'll getting my Kitten away from me." He sneered.

"We'll see about that." Ahron said and flew above blasting missiles against the demons. After all, his ability was technology.

Prince and Ace faced each a Sin. It was Lust and Pride. The two managed to dodge their attacks and immediately countered them. Exequile giving a psychic pulse while Kieffer zapped with a imprisoning nightmares straight to their heads.

Meanwhile,

Khalil and Dymitri was faced by a pair of Sins too. Envy and Greed attacked which only the two countered it with their own attacks. Dymitri a blast of purple beam while Khalil of white fire.

Dymitri transformed into himself to his pre-form while Khalil was trembling by Greed starting to overpower him. Greed succeeded hitting Khalil as the teen flew meters away from them.

"Ali!" Dymitri yelled but he was apparently hit too by Greed and flung in the air, landing in the ground with a thud.

Their eyes immediately set off to the place where Khalil landed as the place began to glow with white light, blinding everyone. When the light was gone, they looked at Khalil and their jaws fell agape, seeing the Saint transformed into his own pre-form.

He's wearing an angel like outfit with gold outlines, eyes were silver and hair turned to white long hair, tied in a ponytail. He stood up there until a pair of white wings, larger than angels flapped behind his back, sending gust of strong winds to them.

There he flew with his intimidating gaze, startling everyone, including Kieffer and Exequile.

"Nice." Dymitri said as he flew towards his friend. The two looked each other and smiled.

Now that they're in their pre-forms, they gotten stronger than before.

"You may be got stronger but no one can stop me from controlling the three of you." Joker insisted.

"Attack them!" He demanded and the Sins roared flying towards them.

"Oh no you don't!" Skye suddenly emerge, riding one of the Paired Fish while the other is following behind.

"Gate of the Heavenly Scales! Open!" Libra emerged from the golden circle and used her Gravity Change spell to stop the Sins.

Dymitri and Khalil blasted them, making the seven of them fell into the ground.

Taylor, Kieffer and Exequile, along with Bridget and the others helped to kill some of the demons. King to crushed them together with his long time rival Ahron who happens shooting laser lights.

"You little brats!" Joker scowled and blasted the beam of light to Dymitri but only getting dodged.

"Leave our school alone Joker! At once!" A thunder clapped in the sky when Demonise approached them flying with his demonic white wings.

"I don't take orders to random people Demonise." He replied and attacked which Demonise countered. A beam of green lights against white zapping thunder collided making a huge explosion in the area, sending a whiff of gale of impact to the people around.

"Stay away from my business Demonise!" Joker demanded and casted a sleeping powder at the Headmistress which caught her.

Demonise's visions started to get blurred and apparently, her wings began to flap weird. Joker zapped her sending her to the ground, paralyzed and asleep.

"Headmistress!" Her students called and approached the lady.

Taylor was the first followed by Bridget and her friends.

"We must take care of Headmistress Demonise. She's asleep." Taylor said.

"We have to get some antidote from this. Now, go and bring me one before it's too late." She said making Carlo, Bridget and Aliza ran fo get some awakening potions from the hospital wing.

Taylor stayed there and looked after the unconscious Headmistress. They looked at their friends and what's happening now and there they saw the Sins and the others clashed with each other.

"Enough!" Joker screamed and sent a huge zap against Skye. The attack hit him fair and square sending him in the ground with a thud.

"Skye!" Dymitri and Khalil called at the same time. They were about to approach him to see if he's okay but they were suddenly caged in a bubble and electrified them, zapping their strength away.

"Because of the two of you, my plan on getting the Gatekeeper was ruined. But looking at the bright side, we have the next God in line here so, instead of getting the Gatekeeper, I'll take you." He said in the two, looking at Dymitri.

"Kitten!" King yelled, punching hard a high classed demon, bursting it's brains out. He attempted to ran after his Kitten but soon stopped when he's encaged too by Joker.

"Trying to act like a hero, shall we?" He mischievously said.

"What? Are you saving your little boyfriend here? Nah, not a chance." He said and pointed the scepter at Dymitri.

"Well, bye bye now God." Joker said and blasted the green beam of light towards Dymitri.

"NO!" Someone yelled and before the beam hits Dymitri, Skye jumped against Pisces back and protected his friend from Joker's attack.

The light hit Skye and began to enveloped him in sphere of light. The people looked in shocked seeing the Gatekeeper just shield himself from Joker.

Dymitri and Khalil looked in great sadness and worry so they tried their best and broke free from the cage made by Joker. Khalil blasted his eternal flame while Dymitri attacked with a beam of purple and black light successfully hitting Joker. The attack against Joker exploded creating black smoke that starting to disappear after their attack landed.

But, the moment they looked at the sphere, they were all shocked seeing a different Skye Sanderson looking towards them.

Loren's Note:

Hello my dear readers! Sorry for the super duper late update. As can you see, I was depressed lately and distraught too. My classmate and a friend of mine committed suicide last week and I just can't accept the fact that he's already gone in our side, plus, our studies are hectic as well. I promise to you that I'll be doing updates from now on. Stay hydrated y'all and don't forget to wear face mask when you're going outside. Wash your hands at least 20 seconds to prevent contact with viruses. Love y'all. Bye!

Don't forget to Vote and Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 4K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...
137 0 17
The continuing story of Toni who first experience love in high school. He maybe heartbroken from his first love but this did not break his spirit and...
28.4K 2.2K 103
Tobios Archibard A handsome, powerful teenage boy. He was adored by everyone and one of the school's popular students. He always have the attention o...
New Life By darc

Fanfiction

171K 1.3K 7
For the last two years, Copter has been dreaming of the day when his mate finally turns 18 and they can finally claim each other. However, his world...