The Andersons 2: The Constell...

By RaygaardOfEndregen

Two years have passed since the Andersons defeated Tarantella and Sam's life begins to return to normal. Thin... More

Chapter 1: A Normal Life
Chapter 2: Sam Becomes A Hero
Chapter 3: Discoveries; Betrayed
Chapter 4: Big Bangs, Supernovas, Black Holes, Stuck
Chapter 5: Captured
Chapter 6: Caves Of Healing
Chapter 7: The Training
Chapter 8: Revilexus: The Eye Of Evil
Chapter 9: The Power Of Forgiveness
Chapter 10: Sam's Return
Chapter 11: Preparing For Battle
Chapter 12: Surprise: A Secondary Plan
Chapter 13: Settling Scores
Chapter 14: The Final Battle Begins; Discovery
Chapter 15: In Deep Trouble
Chapter 16: The Battle Continues
Chapter 17: Head, Heart And Destiny
Chapter 18: The Choice
Chapter 19: A Paupersaurs Tale
Chapter 20: The Mother Of All Shadow
Chapter 21: The Two
Chapter 22: Duty
Chapter 23: A Second Chance
Chapter 24: The Battle Of Constellations
Chapter 25: Rise Of The Golden Dragon
Chapter 26: Revelation
Chapter 27: The Princes Of Dinogon
Chapter 28: Sam's Sacrifice
Chapter 29: More Discoveries
Chapter 30: Sam And Jane
Chapter 31: The Terra Call

Chapter 32: A Trip To Dinogon

2 0 0
By RaygaardOfEndregen

CHAPTER 32: A TRIP TO DINOGON

"We know where she is, the girl you're searching for though we know not of another with her" the Falcon whispered.

"Oops, seems we let the Cat out of the bag" Sam said with a nervous laugh.

"Yes, you guys made her up to get me to use the Terra Call. Conscienceless guys!" John scolded. "Wait a minute, you heard the falcon?" John asked.

"Yeah, can't the rest of you?" Sam asked.

Nancy, Lucy and George shook their heads.

"It must be because you're a Neutral" John guessed.

"Anyway, take us to her" Sam said.

The falcons spread their wings and took off. The Anderson teens followed.

"We've been flying for hours. I thought we'd be there by now" George complained.

Suddenly, the falcons stopped and began to circle a particular house.

"We're here" the flight head said. "She's right beneath us".

Suddenly, Sam heard a familiar voice calling.

"Return to us Guardians, we need you Golden Prince".

"Saurian, is something wrong?!" Sam asked impatiently.

"We need you" the voice repeated.

As the Andersons looked at each other in worry, the Ring Of Rainbows appeared over them.

"Sam, you sort things out with Jane first. We'll go and help. We'll tell Saurian to keep the portal open" Lucy said.

Suddenly the voice spoke again. The Andersons sighed in relief at what the voice said.

"But still, go and sort things out with Jane, we'll take the lead" the others said and with this the rest of the Andersons disappeared into the Ring leaving Sam behind.

Sam sighed as he concealed the Rings with a mist of clouds and marked the spot. Then he smiled and moved more clouds. Jane meanwhile was in her room thinking. She was very angry with Sam but still yearned to see him just once more.

"If only I had believed him earlier, things would have been much more different" Jane blamed herself.

Suddenly, Jane heard a tap on her window. She frowned. Another tap followed, then a sharp knock. Jane became angry thinking it to be one of the area boys. A tap followed. Jane walked angrily to the window and opened it. Suddenly, a figure swooped down from the sky wearing a golden costume.

"Sam?" Jane asked in disbelief.

"Hi Jane" Sam said taking off the Golden Helmet.

When the helmet came off, Sam's hair flowed to his shoulders.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me? Oh let me guess, you came to apologize for not keeping your promise and for breaking us up" Jane said angrily.

"No, I'm not sorry for not keeping my promise and for breaking us up but now I do have a chance to correct my mistake" Sam said calmly.

"If you're not here to apologize then leave me alone" Jane said.

"Jane, if I had kept my promise, I wouldn't be here now and about breaking us up, I thought about it and realized that there was no point since you already knew my secret and were willing to share the risk. I sound selfish but I don't care. All I care about is that..." Sam said as he took Jane's hands "...I love you" Sam said.

Jane pulled her hands from Sam's grasp.

"If that's what you want I'll leave but before I go, I want you to know that I'm not afraid to let the world know how I feel about you..." Sam paused.

There were tears in Jane's eyes.

"Sam" she called to him.

"I want to show you something" Sam said holding Jane's right hand and drawing her to the window. He stepped aside and pointed to the Sky. What Jane saw made the tears run down her face. In the Sky, the clouds had formed the words,

"Sam Anderson loves Jane Powers".

"Remember the day we broke up, when you said you wanted to see Dinogon together?" Sam parted the words to reveal the Ring Of Rainbows.

"We could go there right now but I guess your mind is made up" Sam said as he drifted slowly towards the Sky.

Before he was beyond reach, Jane grabbed his wrist. Sam turned to face her.

"Sam" she called as more tears flowed down her face.

"I would like to see Dinogon again, to be there with you and I know there will be dangers in the future but I'm not scared when I'm with you. Sam I love you too. I'm sorry for what I said earlier" Jane said.

Sam descended and they hugged.

"I thought I'd lost you forever" Sam said.

"Me too but now get rid of those words before someone else sees them" Jane said.

"No, I won't" Sam said.

"You must, you'll reveal your secret if you don't" Jane insisted.

"I don't care" Sam said.

Jane smiled and gave him a peck. Of course Sam was bluffing. Do you really think he'd be crazy enough to mark the spot and magnetize all the bad guys to him?

"Okay, if you insist but I have a better idea" Sam said as he made wiping motions with his hands.

In the end, he only left the words

"Sam loves Jane".

"It's now ambiguous. No one will know it's us" he assured Jane.

Jane laughed at Sam's stubbornness.

"Jane are you ready?" Sam asked.

"Not yet. What exactly do I wear for a visit to Dinogon?" Jane asked.

"It's just a visit. It's not like we're going to a costume party" Sam said.

Jane frowned slightly.

"I guess you're right" Jane said.

"Don't worry, you look lovely and you'll be even lovelier when the dinosaurs and dragons come to welcome us" Sam complimented.

"Thanks" Jane replied.

"I guess I'm ready now" Jane said.

Sam lifted Jane in his arms and then rose towards the Sky.

"Close your eyes" Sam said to Jane.

"What?" Jane said uncertain of what she had heard.

"It's a surprise, c'mon Jane. Close your eyes" Sam said calmly.

Jane shut her eyes. She didn't see when they passed through the Ring Of Rainbows but she felt a familiar warmth. Suddenly she heard cheering and familiar

"EEE-OWWS!"

"Can I open my eyes now?" she asked Sam.

"Yeah, now will do" Sam replied.

When Jane opened her eyes, she found herself in a huge Crystal Palace made of different decorative gems. Thousands of Dragons and Dinosaurs had gathered and in the front row, John, Nancy, George and Lucy were running to meet them. They were all in their costumes. Jane noticed.

"I thought you said this wasn't a costume party" Jane whispered to Sam.

"But look at yourself Jane, you look like a queen" Sam said.

That was true for when Jane looked down to examine herself, she saw to her astonishment that she was wearing a beautiful white garment, golden armlets and adorned with precious jewels.

"So how do you like it?" Sam asked.

"How did you...?" Jane tried to ask but she was still amazed.

"Well, I used the Ring Of Rainbows, some clouds and a little elemental...uh...well let's just say 'magic'" Sam said.

"Sam! Jane! It's good you came" Nancy called to them.

"Hi guys" Jane greeted.

"You owe me big time Sam" John remarked.

"Well you're enjoying the party aren't you? Thanks a ton anyway, I don't know what I'd have done without you" Sam thanked John.

"You haven't told me how you found me Sam" Jane asked.

"Every hero has..." Sam was beginning to say when John interrupted.

"You should have heard the story he made up to get me to use my Terra call. He claimed you had an extraordinarily divine...."

"Don't listen to John, he's been talking to animals more than humans lately, he's a bit delusional" Sam said as he slapped the back of John's head.

"Are you crazy?!" Sam communicated telepathically to John.

"You shouldn't have lied to me" John yelled back so loudly in thought speak Sam though his head would explode.

On the outside, both boys were glaring at each other.

"Sam, John? Could you stop this now?" Lucy said impatiently.

At this both boys snapped out of their insane mental battle. Saurian, Ephragon, Edaphrogon, Ophiacodon and Trix came down to meet Sam and Jane.

"I see life has been treating you well Golden Prince. It's good to see you kept your promise and returned to Dinogon" Saurian said.

"C'mon Saurian, you don't need to be so formal" Sam advised.

"I know, I was just practicing protocol. You know as a Prince, you must know how to speak to your people" Saurian said.

"So...uh...Saurian, is it ready, the um...you know what?" Sam whispered uneasily.

"Yes, you're the Golden Prince, we owe the peace we have now to you. It's the least we could do, everyone else agrees" Saurian replied.

"Thanks guys" Sam said.

Jane whispered to Sam.

"What are you talking about?"

At this question, Sam simply smiled.

"What's funny?" Jane asked.

"Nothing, I'm just happy" Sam replied. "Erm uh...Jane?" Sam called nervously.

At that instant, a brilliant light flashed where the thrones were supposed to be. There was a murmur among the crowd after the flash ceased. A sixth throne appeared. It had many different colours as the Ring Of Rainbows had and the colours kept changing. The throne itself seemed to be made of some sort of clear crystal.

"What's this supposed to mean?" George asked.

"Jane, how would you like to...uh...um..." Sam faltered.

"What is it Sam?" Jane asked puzzled by Sam's sudden shyness.

"Well how would you like to experience how it feels to..." Sam paused. "This feels weird coming from me" Sam thought.

"...to be queen. I mean in the literal sense" Sam asked.

"That's a really brave move. Too brave if I may say" Nancy said.

"This is so not like you" John stated.

Jane herself was dumbfounded. She didn't think she heard right.

"What...are you saying?" Jane asked puzzled.

At that moment, a young dinosaur walked up to Sam and handed him a crown decorated with precious gems all around.

"Thank you" Sam said as he took the crown.

The young dinosaur ran to his friends talking excitedly about how the Golden Prince thanked him.

"I mean..." Sam paused, raised the crown to his chest, lowered it shyly in hesitation and then he raised it over Jane and placed it on her head and kissed her on the cheek.

"This had better be a dream or I'll be embarrassed for the rest of my biological life" Sam thought uncomfortably.

Jane stood still. She was blushing severely but she couldn't utter a word.

George tapped John on the shoulder.

"Pretty smooth huh?" he whispered to John.

"It's just too bold" John whispered back.

So the friends partied in Dinogon all night. Finally, the time came to leave.

"We'll return soon" Sam promised and with this they flew out of Dinogon.

"Jane, I hope you had a nice time. I guess this is goodbye for now" Sam said.

"I suppose it is" Jane said.

Sam gave her a goodnight kiss and they flew into the air. As they were flying, something that looked like a comet crashed into Sam and they fell to the ground.

"Hey watch where you're going!" an angry kid who looked exactly like Sam said.

Sam caught sight of a pendant that hanged around the boy's neck.

"You're the Crimson Phoenix?" Sam asked.

"Yes, why?" the boy asked.

"I'm your brother, the Golden Dragon!" Sam exclaimed in shock.

"NO WAY!" the others exclaimed.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.6K 45
Jay West used to be an ordinary guy, hanging out with his friends, worrying about college, and having teenage problems. Then, on his sixteenth birthd...
285 22 20
A young girl meets her twin sister for the first time in a long while. The only catch? Her sister died when they were seven. Not to mention that the...
6.3K 227 31
They call themselves the pack and when you get kicked out of the pack, your done. ---------------- Kai survived the downfall, using her abilities to...
45.5K 828 14
Alexander Moon is a new student at what seems to be just another boring high school. That is until he runs into an angel who attacks him. When everyt...