Dream Team + Karl Smut

By sapnap_simp69

dteam smut plus occasionally karl hardly ever updated as far as i am aware all of this is within the charact... More

you bitch๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š
Party (part one)๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š
Party (part two)๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š
Party (Part Three)๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š
Pissbaby๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
Fuck you, George๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก
Subgoal๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
Another fucking party.๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
Pictures๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™+๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ
Goodnight ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
Spaghetti sauce๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ
manhunt (oneshot)๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
His Hoodie๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š
it was a joke bro what the fuck are you doing๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™
valentines special :]๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
voodoo doll (oneshot)๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
tutor (oneshot)๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
ramune bottle๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ
a number๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™ (oneshot)
jealous๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š
your new boyfriend๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š
so annoying ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก

Laundry Duty๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™

8.4K 89 168
By sapnap_simp69

What are you doing, stepbro?

sort of a crack chapter

Gorge POV

"Is Dream asleep?" I asked, looking up at him. "God, I hope he doesn't snore or I'm gonna shove a sock down his throat," Sapnap said annoyed, but jokingly. "Maybe not a sock."
"Well, I guess we shouldn't watch without him then," I said, slightly annoyed, taking the remote he so conveniently held by me, and turning off the TV.
Now I actually have stuff to do other than staring at a screen all day. Like laundry.
Every week, we would take turns doing the laundry. It would be much more convenient if we could just do our own laundry, but I guess it's also better to just get all of our clothes done in one load.
I opened the washing machine to see a lot of wet clothes.
I pulled them out and into the dryer. I was bent down in an awkward position. For some reason, it reminded me of some porn scene. I'm the stepsister.
I laugh to myself at the stupid comparison.
I don't know why, but as I was putting the clothes in, I felt as if I were being watched.
It's probably just me.
Once I finished putting everything inside, I started the washer, and then walked out of the cramped, hot room.

"George! What do you want to eat?"
Sapnap was in the kitchen and greeted me as I walked inside. "I don't know. Ask Dream." Just as I said that, I remembered he was asleep. "Oh- never mind," I laughed awkwardly and walked into the kitchen with him. I sat on the counter, kicking my legs back and forth.
"I guess I'll order some Chinese takeout or something," he said, walking away.
Out of us three, no one could really cook anything. I mean, we could, we just never did. All this kitchen for nothing.

Sapnap sat on the couch and scrolled through Twitter or something his phone. I followed him to the couch as well, not wanting to just be sitting in the kitchen awkwardly. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, thanks for doing the laundry." I immediately tensed up. How did he know about that? I didn't tell him.
"That is the laundry, right? I can hear it."
Oh, okay. That makes sense. I could hear the faint sound of the clothes being dried. So he wasn't watching, my feeling was nothing. Stupid George intuition.
"You're welcome," I said, pulling my phone out.

~

"Hey, the laundry is done," Sapnap said. He stood in the doorway of my bedroom. I must've spaced out or something, because I didn't hear it go off. "Oh, thanks for reminding me." I stood up from my bed and walked out the room, and Sapnap walked to the couch, probably going to watch TV or something.
I entered the laundry room, and sure enough, the laundry was finished.

He usually doesn't remind me about this, if anything I have to remind him.

I bent over again, pulling out the clothes from the dryer.
My eyes landed on one garment in particular... sapnaps boxers. Red, Calvin Klein, underwear. I laughed a little bit. He stays on brand, I have to admit.

I was pulling out the last of the clothes when suddenly, I felt something graze against my ass. I immediately froze, tensing up. I looked down, inbetween my legs, to see someone else's legs.
Specifically, Sapnaps legs.
Oh.

"What are you doing, Sapnap...?" I asked nervously, realizing how much this feels like a porn scene.
This is not a porn scene. Absolutely not.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Finally, I heard his voice. I could hear the arousal in his tone. I started to pull out, but he stopped me. "Stay," he demanded, and I followed his orders.

He started grinding against me, slowly at first. "God, George," he mumbled. I gulped, trying to contain the whimpers that so desperately wanted to escape.
It was getting harder and harder to hold in my moans, and he was picking up the pace, I could feel him getting harder, and I was too.

"Can we take this further?" He asked. A little late.
"P-Please," I whispered.

He pulled away from me, and I got out of my uncomfortable position. I sat on the ground, leaning against the washing machine. He smirked, looking me up and down, and turned around, closing the door. He crouched down in front of me, glancing down at my growing bulge, before making eye contact with me. "Take off your pants," he demanded. I flinched at his sudden change in tone, but I followed his orders. I hesitantly unzipped my pants, pulling them off. He watched intently.
"And your underwear," he said. I tensed up at the thought of being so exposed to him. And what if Dream wakes up?
The thought of it only turned me on more.

"What are you waiting for?" He said impatiently. I gulped nervously, looking at him, and took off my boxers, Sapnaps eyes widening.
"George..." he crawled towards me, and cupped my face in his hands, pressing his lips to mine. He aggressively kissed me, not holding back at all, biting my lip and shoving his tongue down my throat.
He had one hand on my jawline, and the other traveling down my side, to my inner thigh, just beside my cock.

He pulled away from the kiss, and looked me up and down once more before placing his hand on the base of my dick. He started slowly stroking it, still making eye contact with me. I let out whimpers, leaning my head back, closing my eyes.

He started pumping faster, and it was hard to hold back. I let out a load moan, and if Dream were awake, he would've heard it. Maybe that was part of the appeal. "Fuck, please, Sapnap," I moaned his name, covering my mouth to keep quiet.

"Please, faster Sapnap, oh god, I-I think im gonna-"
He stopped. I was so close, and he stopped. "Sapnap, please," I looked at him again. "Please, I-I was so close, god, please touch me more," I begged. He laughed, and put his hand in the pocket of his hoodie. "I'm not done with you." He pulled out lube, and placed it by him. He planned for this to happen, didn't he?
He stood up, and I did the same.

"Turn around," he ordered. I hesitantly turned around, and he groped my ass. "Fuck, man."
I couldn't see it, but I heard him unzipping his pants, and pulling them down. I bit my lip again before feeling his hands on my hips.
"Bend over more." He said firmly. I did as he said, my chest pressed up against the washing machine. He placed one hand on my hip, and with the other, he pushed a lubed up finger up to my hole, gently teasing it, making me gasp in surprise. He slowly pushed it inside, letting me adjust. He pushed in and out and added on another finger when I didn't expect it. He scissored his fingers, making me let out a moan. I covered my mouth with my hand.
"Don't cover your mouth, I wanna hear your pretty moans," he said, grabbing my hand and moving it away.
"But, Dream..."
"Don't worry about him, baby," he said, adding a third finger.
I let out another moan as his fingers grazed against my prostate.

He pulled his fingers out, placing his hand back on my hip. With his other hand, he squirted out lube onto his dick, lubing himself up.
"George, I'm going to ask one more time, are you okay with this?"
"Y-Yeah. Please just fuck me. Fuck me hard, Sapnap, please," I begged him.

Finally, he lined his cock up with my hole, teasing the rim before slowly pushing in, groaning.
I let out a loud moan, unable to hold it in anymore.

He slowly thrusted in and out, making sure I had time to adjust.
"H-Harder," I said. "Please, I can take it."
"You sure, baby?" He asked.
"Please, fuck me so good, like your little fuck toy, I want it rough," I begged.
He pulled out almost all the way, before thrusting in as hard as he could, balls deep. (balls funny word)
"Oh, fuck!" I moaned as he relentlessly slammed into me.
I let out the most pornographic moan when he had hit my prostate.
"S-Sapnap!!" I moaned out his name, loudly. He kept hitting that one spot, dead on, with perfect aim.
"Say my name again," he demanded.
"S-Sapnap," I stuttered out.
"Louder." He went harder and faster with every thrust.
"Hngh-Sapnap!!" I practically screamed. He thrusted in harder and harder.
"Oh, fuck, sapnap!!" I moaned desperately. "I-I'm so fucking close," I said, and placed a hand on my own dick, stroking myself.
I moaned loudly one last time, releasing on the washing machine, and Sapnap came almost in sync. He rode out his orgasm, then pulled out and backed away, leaning against the wall and sliding to the floor, I turned and sat down too, catching my breath. We were both panting, and looked like messes.
"That was... so fucking amazing," Sapnap said inbetween breaths. I nodded in aggreeance, smiling.

"George, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," Sapnap panted.
"I had no idea you.. well, I thought you were straight," George said.
"Oh no, I like guys. I've known for like, forever. But I see why you'd think that."
"Ah."
...
"Maybe I should put you on laundry duty more often," he said, smirking.
"Oh, god."

-

me casually writing:
* turns down volume *
its not like people can hear me writing smut right... RIGHT...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
902K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
582K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
405K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...