The Andersons 2: The Constell...

By RaygaardOfEndregen

Two years have passed since the Andersons defeated Tarantella and Sam's life begins to return to normal. Thin... More

Chapter 1: A Normal Life
Chapter 2: Sam Becomes A Hero
Chapter 3: Discoveries; Betrayed
Chapter 4: Big Bangs, Supernovas, Black Holes, Stuck
Chapter 5: Captured
Chapter 6: Caves Of Healing
Chapter 7: The Training
Chapter 8: Revilexus: The Eye Of Evil
Chapter 9: The Power Of Forgiveness
Chapter 10: Sam's Return
Chapter 11: Preparing For Battle
Chapter 12: Surprise: A Secondary Plan
Chapter 13: Settling Scores
Chapter 14: The Final Battle Begins; Discovery
Chapter 15: In Deep Trouble
Chapter 16: The Battle Continues
Chapter 17: Head, Heart And Destiny
Chapter 18: The Choice
Chapter 19: A Paupersaurs Tale
Chapter 20: The Mother Of All Shadow
Chapter 21: The Two
Chapter 22: Duty
Chapter 23: A Second Chance
Chapter 24: The Battle Of Constellations
Chapter 25: Rise Of The Golden Dragon
Chapter 26: Revelation
Chapter 28: Sam's Sacrifice
Chapter 29: More Discoveries
Chapter 30: Sam And Jane
Chapter 31: The Terra Call
Chapter 32: A Trip To Dinogon

Chapter 27: The Princes Of Dinogon

1 0 0
By RaygaardOfEndregen

CHAPTER 27: THE PRINCES OF DINOGON

Immediately Dark Gryphon was defeated, the Sky cleared and the waves settled. The Dark Ring Of Clouds became a Ring Of Rainbows. Sam landed gently on the ground. Everyone looked at him seeking an explanation and that is where John stepped in and like Jane thought, John began to lie to save Sam's skin and the lies John did tell.

"Let me explain" John began. "That was our generation's turn to participate in Mortal Kombat. This guy here..." John pointed to Sam. "...represented Earth and that evil guy you all just saw was Shao Khan's son Xhiao Khan" John was saying.

"Quit lying already!" George scolded.

Sam and the others, with Jane still on Ephragon's back, took to the skies again.

"Where are you going?" the people asked.

"We've got some unfinished business to attend to" Sam replied.

"Will we ever see you again?" they asked.

"We're always around" Sam said.

The people began to applaud their newfound heroes.

"See you around!" Sam said and they disappeared into the Ring Of Rainbows.

There was a bright light and the next thing the Andersons saw was a beautiful world vibrant with colours. The two halves of the Earth in that dimension were once again unified and instead of a pool of red hot lava, there was a beautiful ocean. Sam noticed that the dinosaurs were much more numerous than before. It took some time for him to realize that the dinosaurs whose souls had been imprisoned in the lava had risen and were among the dinosaurs who had been corrupted initially. The dinosaurs were no longer extinct. All the dead and injured Pterogons had risen too. Sam and the others landed gently on the ground and all the dragons and dinosaurs present did something very funny to honour them.

The Dinosaurs and Dragons sat on the floor and shouted

"EEE!" then they jumped up and shouted "OWW!"

"What are they doing?" Lucy asked puzzled.

John began to smile slyly then he whispered so that Saurian couldn't hear.

"It's an ancient Dragon greeting, their way of showing respect" John said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's reply!" Lucy said.

John's evil plan was working.

"Oh, only human females are allowed to perform this greeting. You only have to sit on the ground long enough" John said.

At that, Sam and George burst out laughing.

"What's wrong?" the girls asked.

"Nothing" they replied.

Then the girls sat on the ground the Dinosaurs and Dragons were performing their supposed 'ancient greeting' and John began the countdown.

"Five" John said.

"Four" Sam said.

"Three" George said.

"Two" John said.

"One" Sam said.

"Zero!" the three boys shouted.

"What is wrong with...?!" Lucy was saying and then "EEE-OWW!" the three girls screamed and jumped into the air.

"Now you understand why it's an artful John-like greeting!" John taunted and the boys gave one another high fives.

"That was a mean trick!" Nancy scolded them.

"That wasn't a trick. It was man's way of showing respect personally taught to the Dragons by kind courtesy of John Anderson, right Saurian?!" Sam laughed.

"I find it very artful" Saurian said.

At that, the Anderson boys burst into uncontrollable laughter. The dragons and dinosaurs cheered the girls on by performing the supposed greeting.

"So that's what they were doing" Nancy realized.

"Mr Samuel Anderson, it was rather mean of you to have played this trick on us" Jane said.

"Jeez, I'm sorry mother" Sam said in sarcasm.

Everyone burst into laughter.

"So Saurian, what are the stories of Gon?" Sam asked.

Just then, Ophiacodon arrived. He listened to their conversation with interest.

"The stories are actually prophecies left to the Dragon Nation by Gon. These prophecies concern Five Princes Of Gon" Saurian said.

"That's a strange coincidence, Saur also left stories about Five Princes Of Saur" Ophiacodon said.

"When the world is gripped with great fear" Saurian said.

"Out of nowhere five princes appear" Ophiacodon said.

"I've never heard your part before" Saurian said.

"Neither have we heard yours" Ephragon said. "Let's join the prophecies together" Saurian said.

"Yes we should" Ophiacodon agreed.

"When the world is gripped with great fear" Saurian said.

"Out of nowhere five princes appear" Ophiacodon said.

"When two different worlds finally unite" Ephragon said.

"The world will be freed from evil's dark might" a familiar voice said.

Everyone turned to see Trix and the princess standing side by side.

"Trix!" Sam exclaimed. "But how?! You were dead, I saw you in Heaven" Sam said in puzzlement.

"Just like you, the three of us were given second chances" Trix said.

"The three of you?" Sam asked.

As everyone watched, a mighty dragon flew down from the Skies.

"You did not think that I would leave you two to celebrate this very significant day alone did you?" the dragon said.

"Edaphrogon!" Saurian and Ephragon exclaimed.

"I am proud of you, my younger brothers. You are very young but you have the hearts of a fully grown Dragon!" Edaphrogon said.

Edaphrogon was holding half of a stone tablet with the inscription of the poetic prophecy written on them. Trix was holding the other half. Trix and Ophiacodon joined the two halves together and they now read;

"THE FIVE PRINCES OF DINOGON

When the world is gripped with great fear

Out of nowhere five princes appear

When two worlds finally unite

The World will be freed from evil's dark might

Two from Earth, the wisest of all

Two from Gon, both mighty and tall

One will be different from Dinogon's four

The Great Golden Prince, the Leader and more

Standing alone, each one will fall

United in battle all will heed their call"

-DINOGON-"

"So where are the Princes Of Dinogon and where is Dinogon anyway?" Sam asked.

"Look around you Sam. You see a new world where Dragons and Dinosaurs live together in peace. This new world I believe is Dinogon. And the Princes are all right here. Two from Earth that is Trix and Ophiacodon. Two from Gon, Saurian and Ephragon" Edaphrogon said.

"And what of the Golden Prince?" Ephragon asked.

"Legends tell that the Golden Prince will belong to both Earth and Gon" Edaphrogon said.

"Like a Neutral" Sam whispered to himself.

"I believe that you Sam are the Golden Prince" Saurian said.

"NO WAY!" Sam exclaimed.

"Think about it. You belong to Earth, you were born on Earth but you are also the Golden Dragon. You are a Dragon as well, you belong to Gon" Saurian said.

"CHILL OUT!" Sam said in amazement. "You guys think that I'm the fifth prince of Dinogon but...I'm just a human" Sam said in confusion.

"The prophecy said that the Golden Prince would be different" Saurian said.

"But-but this, this is such a great responsibility!" Sam exclaimed.

"Not greater than saving the world" Edaphrogon said.

That was just too much, Sam fainted. Then the girls began to countdown.

"Five, four, three, two, one" but Sam didn't jump up.

"Why, what's wrong? The girls asked in surprise. "Why isn't he jumping?"

"He's the Golden Dragon remember? He jumps into lava and comes out of it like it's nothing" John said with a smirk.

"DRATS!" the girls said in anger and disappointment.

After a while, Sam woke up to find the others looking at him. This time, Sam noticed that he was sitting on a great golden chair. The chair was indeed a throne. Sam noticed that Saurian and Ephragon were seated at his right and Trix and Ophiacodon were seated at his left. Sam stood up. Everyone was watching him. It felt as though he were in a nightmare. Then everyone began to bow. When Sam saw the Andersons bow, he began to think that it wasn't all bad to be the Golden Prince after all.

"Dragons and Dinosaurs, it is a great privilege for me to have been chosen as a Prince Of Dinogon but...I've got duties in the Human Realm as well" Sam paused.

The Dragons and Dinosaurs were all silent.

"Look, I'll always be your Golden Prince however I'm also a Guardian Of All The Earth and I must therefore guard the human realm as well but if there's any problem in Dinogon, I give my word as the Golden Prince that I will be there to help you. But for the meantime, I know that the other Four Princes will do an excellent job" Sam said.

Then the Dragons and Dinosaurs began to applaud.

"We've got a surprise for you" Saurian said as he led the Anderson teens to the courtyard. Sam noticed a huge figure covered with a huge cloth. The dinosaurs removed the cloth to reveal statues of the Andersons. Sam was in the front, his hand was around Jane's waist. John and George stood at either side of him with Nancy and Lucy's arms around their shoulders.

"WOW!" John exclaimed. "This is so cool! What do you think Sam?" George asked.

"It..." Sam paused. "...it's like a wonderful dream that's about to end" Sam said as he felt a strange joy and sorrow sweep over him at the same time.

"When we get back, you and Jane..." John was saying.

"Yeah, everything will be exactly like it was. Jane will hate me for supposedly lying to her" Sam said.

Jane overheard what Sam said and walked up to him.

"I'm sorry" she said, bowing her head in regret.

"It's not your fault" Sam tried to comfort her.

"Sam, at the beach, right before this started, I-I said some things I shouldn't have. Everything I said, they were all lies. I guess I was just too angry" Jane apologized.

"I don't blame you for that" Sam said.

Jane hugged Sam.

"I guess, this is goodbye forever to our friendship" Sam said.

"This is so unfair! I'll keep hating you for telling me the truth, for being honest. It's not fair for me to keep hurting you for no reason" Jane suddenly began to sob.

"Jane, I don't really have experience in these sorts of things but I can tell you that if you trust your heart, you might be able to resolve this even if you doubt Sam's story" Nancy said.

"It's time to leave for Earth" Saurian told the Anderson teens.

"The portal is open once again" John said.

"Let's go!" George exclaimed in excitement.

"Goodbye everybody" the Anderson teens said.

Sam held Jane close to him as he took off.

"We shall meet again" Edaphrogon said as he placed his arms on his two younger brothers.

"Oh, and before I forget, here's your sword" Sam said as he unsheathed the Sword Of Edaphrogon.

"You keep it!" Edaphrogon called so that Sam could hear.

"Thanks!" Sam shouted back.

Then Sam looked at Jane.

"Don't worry" he said as a bright light engulfed them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 227 31
They call themselves the pack and when you get kicked out of the pack, your done. ---------------- Kai survived the downfall, using her abilities to...
149 0 12
Giyu and his twin sister were born with special powers that can make them powerful. When they were kids, they encounter a demon who wants to use the...
1K 265 24
When a new girl arrives at the school and causes some memories to form in a young mans mind, he starts to change. She seems similar, but different th...
78 0 73
Rick was just a normal 8th-grade student, trying to get by, and worrying when the next test was due, but when he gets called to the principal's offic...