Heart Beats (FNF Senpai X Rea...

By SereneWaters6

You were never really the kind of person guys would want to date. You're not a bad person, just someone who's... More

Info
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not a chapter
Chapter 6
Quick thing
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

1.7K 23 6
By SereneWaters6

(Y/N) POV
I get up to the sound of my alarm groaning as I turned it off. I knew that I had to get out of bed since I had school. On the bright side, it was a week til the last day of school, so that was a good thing.

I checked my phone to see what time it was.

7:05 huh? Should probably actually get my lazy ass out of bed and get ready.

I got up, got dressed, did what I had to do and at 7:30 went downstairs. Class started at 8:00 and the school was about 20 minutes away.

Looks like I have time. Eh, I'll just make some (insert breakfast you like)

I made my breakfast and went on my phone to check in with my friends.

Group Chat

You:
Anyone up yet?

Keith (The BF):
Yeah, me and Gabby (The GF) are on our way to school RN

Pico:
Same here

Wow, Pico's usually one of the last ones up. Guess I should start heading over anyway.

Picking up my phone, I grabbed my bag and house keys and went off to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how's the story so far? Got any suggestions? Please comment and let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 34.1K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
498K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...