Advances | 18+

By fantasybangtan

"There's barely enough time to love in a lifetime, please don't give it all away to pain," his words were gen... More

Author Notes
Prologue
01 - New Year's Eve
02 - Jeon
03 - Double Trouble
04 - Park
05 - Kim
06 - Dancing
07 - Studio Lighting
08 - An Investment
09 - Take You Down
10 - Little Black Dress
11 - Dinner Party
12 - Feelings
13 - Breakfast Date
14 - The Dark Side
15 - The Light Side
16 - Fight
17 - All Mine
18 - His Plan
19 - Toxic
20 - It's You
21 - Dealer
22 - 31/12/16
23 - Thistle Valley Asylum
24 - Pills & Potions
25 - My Gift to You
26 - Unveil
27 - Trouble Follows Her
28 - Looking Forward
29 - Hope on the Street
30 - Trauma
31 - Preparations are in Order
32 - Love Exists
33 - A Birthday to Remember
34 - A Swan is Born
35 - Explain Then
36 - I'll Show You
37 - His Truth
38 - Back to Reality
39 - I'm Weak
40 - Let's Play Dress Up
41 - Tell Him
42 - Fundraising For a New Heart
43 - My Truth
44- The Devil in Disguise
45 - Someday My Prince Will Come
46 - Those Four Months
47 - Reunited
48 - It Was Us
49 - Rain Doesn't Last
50 - Eight Letters
51 - He Fixed You
52 - The Storm Before the Storm
53 - A Fairytale or a Tragedy?
54 - Neither
Final Notes
Special Chapter
SATINE | KTH

Epilogue - Starting Fresh

8.5K 237 237
By fantasybangtan

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡

NOVA
Four Years Later

Hope filled each corner of the stage as I took my first step out, my pearl pumps encouraging me to bounce across the vinyl before I paused in my starting position.

When I heard the music start, it was like liquid adrenaline being injected right into my bloodstream - just enough to make me tingle and start to move my body fluidly. Every moment in my life had led up to this exact moment, the moment where I could go down in history as one of the best dancers the world of ballet had ever seen.

I started off lightly, performing a sequence of spins before the music hit its climax. It felt incredibly liberating as I leapt across the stage, landing in my partner's arms. Everything was perfect. The world ceased to exist, and I executed each move with so much precision that the only thing I could feel was the rhythm seeping through my veins.

It was almost like I was moving in slow motion, giving me the chance to put everything into my performance. My body flowed into each upcoming move like it was second nature, like it was muscle memory and my one purpose in life was to make art with my body.

Once it came to my big finale, I landed in the centre of the stage and spread my arms like wings, protruding my chest forward as the whole theatre erupted into applause. I looked out into the audience to see all my friends sitting in the first row, with wide grins on their faces.

At that moment I knew I had made it.

My life was proof that even if you started off a subject to torment and trauma, it does get better. The theatre was filled with at least three thousand people and although I had performed in front of more in the last year after graduating from K-Arts, this was my dream. It used to be the New York City Ballet, but this was home now. I was able to perform in my favourite place on earth - the theatre Jimin gifted me.

Applauses continued to echo through the place as my partner walked forward to stand beside me. I couldn't believe it as the audience stood up to give me a standing ovation, making my heart miss several beats in astonishment. If this is what success felt like, I wanted to feel it every single day.

I locked eyes with the love of my life and smiled at the proud look on his face, he was the reason I was standing up here. Without Jimin, I would have continued my life working at Platinum or worse... I wouldn't be alive to witness this incredible moment.

I had worked hard over the past four years to continue fighting my demons, but I had my friends to help me and I had Jimin. I was constantly surrounded by people who had no idea about the trauma I'd endured when I was younger, but Jimin understood. Jimin and I worked together and built each other up and that's all I ever needed. I needed someone to rely on, someone that would love me when I couldn't love myself; we did that for one another.

I took my final bow with the rest of the dancers and graciously took the bouquet of roses from the director, smiling and bowing to the audience for their kindness before the curtains dropped.

Running off stage, I was met with so many hugs and compliments from everyone, which was an amazing feeling.

"You did great, Nova!" A few of the girls called out, surrounding me.

"Thank you!" I replied, holding their hands. I had made so many new friends that had the exact same dream as me – I couldn't have been blessed with a nicer group.

"My star, my pride, my joy!" My director bellowed through the back of the stage, walking towards me with his arms open. "Well done, sweetheart, you absolutely killed it out there. I couldn't be prouder."

"Thank you, sir," I bowed, tearing up at his approval.

"I took a chance on you, being so fresh out of college, but it certainly paid off!" He kissed my hand, patting it fondly before turning to everyone else. "This, ladies and gentlemen, is proof that talent isn't determined by age or experience; it's determined by passion. Our young Nova may be the best dancer of her generation."

I gasped as everyone whistled and called out words of agreement, cheering me on. I had put everything into my opening night, and they were the words I needed to hear.

"Party time!" I shouted out, dancing sillily in front of everyone who giggled at me in response. "We have a day off, so let's get pissed!"

Jimin had given Johnny back his business and invested money into it to make it the biggest club in Seoul. I had taken it upon myself to book out the venue for the afterparty.

-

I walked down the hall, heading for my dressing room, when I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

"Hey, Nova!" My dancing partner shouted as he ran to catch up with me.

"Whatsup?" I turned to him with a huge smile on my face.

"I just wanted to personally congratulate you..." he played with his hands nervously. "You were- you were amazing out there, truly."

"Thanks, Dino."

We both approached my dressing room and he leant against the door, stopping me from entering.

"Look, Nova..." he began, refusing to make eye contact with me. "We've been dancing together for a year now and we've never really spent time together outside of the practice room."

"Oh yeah, I guess we haven't," I chuckled awkwardly, wondering where this was heading.

"Erm, so what I'm trying to say is, I really like you, Nova, and was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime? I mean you don't have to say yes but it would be great if you were to say yes. Oh my God, I sound so pathetic," he groaned, turning bright red and planting his forehead against the door.

I was surprised by his sudden revelation. We had trained together for a year and he had only just decided to reveal his feelings for me. I suppose I hadn't really spoken about my relationship with Jimin that much because I was sort of possessive over him. I was scared the girls would fall for him; I don't know... I couldn't really blame Dino for shooting his shot.

"Oh," was all I could let out at first. "Dino, that's really sweet of you and I really appreciate you confessing your feelings, but I have a boyfriend... a boyfriend that I'm crazy in love with," I finished with a sympathetic smile.

His cheeks were stained a bright scarlet as he processed my rejection.

Oh God I feel so bad.

"I mean, I would love to go out with you... but I think it would be best as friends," I said slowly, watching his face drop in embarrassment.

"Yes, that's cool. Sorry I didn't even think. It was stupid of me to think a girl like you wouldn't be taken," he rambled on, backing away. "I'll see you on Monday."

I felt incredibly guilty as he ran away. Dino was one of the best male dancers I'd seen in all my years, obviously apart from Jimin, and we got on really well. I just hoped things wouldn't be awkward between the two of us.

I turned and opened the door to my dressing room, not expecting to see someone leant against my vanity with a smug smile on their face.

"Number one, that performance was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my whole life. Number two, you are also one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my whole life," he started to list, looking me up and down in my white feathered costume, "number three, I've always wanted to fuck you in a tutu, and lastly, who was that guy and do I have to track him down and kill him?" I couldn't help but laugh as Jimin finished, licking his lips as he awaited my response.

"Thank you," I blushed, walking forwards and positioning myself in between his legs.

He responded by wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me in so my hips were pressed tightly against his groin.

"You're way too kind for your own good, Princess," he said softly, tracing patterns along my back.

"Dino is great but he's no Park Jimin," I leant forwards to place a gentle kiss on his cheek, "I've got my guy right here."

"I love you... so much," he let out; his voice slightly quivering as he spoke. "Also, I meant it when I said that performance was breathtaking."

I bit my lip, trying to hold back my giggles as his eyes teared up. "Why are you crying silly?" I used my thumbs to wipe the moisture that had escaped his eyes.

"Why am I crying?" He began to laugh with me. "I'm crying because of how far you've come, why else? The first time I watched you dance was on a tiny stage in Platinum and now you're dancing in front of three-thousand people a night. I'm so proud of you, baby."

"Jimin..." I sighed, holding back tears myself.

"Remember when I gave you the keys to this place? Remember what I said?"

"How could I forget..." I admitted, thinking back to one of the best and worst days of my life.

"I told you that you were born to do this. I knew there were only three things you needed in life and dance was one of them," his hands interlocked with mine as tears finally started to fall from my eyes. "My girl is dancing as Odette from Swan Lake, one of the most famous ballets of all time!"

I had truly come so far; I even saw it in myself. Of course, nothing just disappears, I still struggled with my disorder, I still struggled with my confidence and the fear that everyone would suddenly leave me. I still felt an emptiness in my heart, an emptiness that only my aunt and Jungkook could fill, but I was getting better.

"They're both so proud of you too," Jimin notioned suddenly, as if he read my mind.

"I know they are," I nodded to myself, smiling instantly at the thought of my aunt's loud squeals every time I performed and Jungkook's face the first time he saw me dance.

"God, look at the time, we better get going!" Jimin chuckled, pulling my hand up to his lips to leave a pretty kiss.

This was another day to add to my list of favourite days.

I wrapped my arms around Jimin's neck, who was still perched against my dressing table, and leant in to give him a lingering kiss. Our lips moulded together perfectly, proving we were made for each other yet again. Pulling away from his pout, I took it upon myself to leave little pecks along his jawline and up towards his ear.

"What are you doing, Miss Mae?" He groaned, gripping my waist.

"If I remember correctly, a certain someone said they wanted to fuck me in a tutu. I'm just giving my biggest fan the chance of a lifetime..." I answered in a seductive whisper, making sure my lips slightly brushed his lobe.

"Fuck..." was all he could let out as my hand travelled down his chest and rested on the growing bulge in his pants.

"How does that sound?" I teased, rubbing my hand back and forth.

He coughed, trying to suppress the urge to pounce. "It sounds- it sounds great."

I knew the effect my next words would have on him, so I used them anyway.

"Then fuck me, Mr Park."

As usual, that was all I needed to say. Jimin immediately shot up and spun me around, lifting me onto the vanity as he kissed me vigorously. His hands roamed my body, stopping at nothing to latch himself onto every single piece of skin possible.

"We've only got ten minutes; I need to get ready!" I gasped in between kisses.

"With the way I'm feeling right now, I'll only need five."

I giggled uncontrollably at his honesty whilst letting him rip through my tights to access the place I wanted him most. He turned me around, bending me over the table to reveal my core.

I moaned out obscenities as he pushed his fingers into me, propelling in and out and making my body tremble in response to his touch.

"Having this effect on you never gets old..." I could hear the cockiness in his voice before he pulled his fingers out and placed them into my mouth. As I sucked on them keenly, I felt him align with my entrance. I didn't know why I thought he'd take it slow, because this was Jimin we were talking about, the guy that did everything in his power to make me feel good.

He pushed into me with one heavy thrust, knocking multiple things over on my vanity. I had to grip onto the edges as he spared me no mercy, fucking me hard and rough.

"You deserve this, Princess," he whispered into my ear, making me let out inaudible cries of appreciation as his length rubbed against my sweet spot.

His hands reached between my legs, rubbing my clit eagerly as my body connected with his.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna-" I tried to warn him as the pleasure building up in my gut was becoming unbearable. I needed that release.

His hands secured themselves on the curve of my waist as his thrusts became wilder and more intense. "Cum for me baby-" he groaned out, his nails digging into me.

Getting the go-ahead, I focused on letting the feeling inside of me burst, and when it did, I could have sworn I screamed the whole place down as he worked out my orgasm. It wasn't long before his thrusts got sloppier and I felt him release into me, letting a mixture of his cum and my juices drip down my leg.

"Fuck, I love you!" Jimin panted, resting his chest on my back as I stayed sprawled out over the surface.

"I love you more," I replied, still convulsing.

"Are you going to be able to walk?" Jimin asked, rubbing my quivering legs. "Oh God, did I just ruin your career?" He gasped dramatically, making me belly laugh as he pulled my body up and into his.

I looked deeply into his eyes as I reached up and smoothed his hair over. "Thank you for giving me everything."

"I wouldn't have been able to if you hadn't of given it to me first," he replied, leaving the most delicate kiss on my hand. "Now, let's go celebrate some more."

***

Both Jimin and I walked into the club to a roar of cheers from my friends and the rest of my ballet family. I was met by Sana throwing her body into mine and almost pushing me to the floor.

"MY BESTFRIEND IS THE BEST DANCER IN THE WORLD!" She called, making the rest of the club scream out in agreement.

I squeezed her hand, making sure she knew I was thankful for her, and then made my rounds. I kissed Yoongi and Hobi on the cheek before enclosing Taehyung, who had practically become my second bestfriend, in a hug. Next to him stood a girl who was beyond beautiful with the most gorgeous ebony skin, a figure to absolutely die for, and the most contagious smile known to man. I nodded and introduced myself, almost blushing at the honesty behind her words as she too congratulated me.

Leaving a wink with Tae, who giggled proudly as he wrapped his arm around the girl's waist, I turned to Hyunjin who was stood there with his hands on his hips waiting for his turn. I obliged by jumping into his arms.

So much had changed in the last five years. Before I met the group of boys on that fateful New Year's Eve, I was incredibly close with Hyunjin, but that friendship got lost along the way. It was my fault; I was so preoccupied with falling head over heels for Jungkook and Jimin that I'd become selfish. I was happy to rekindle all of the friendships I used to depend solely on.

At that point I had thanked everyone except Jin and Namjoon.

It's difficult to forgive someone that made my life absolute hell, but I was actively trying. Nodding my head at Namjoon, I gripped onto Jimin, still feeling slightly nervous around the CEO.

"Congratulations, Nova," Namjoon said softly, giving me a weak smile, "you were really great."

"Thanks."

"I didn't know you were so talented," he laughed, rubbing his hands together awkwardly.

My cheeks burnt red as he complimented me. It wasn't something I was used to with Namjoon.

"Nova?" Jin let out, approaching me.

"Hey Jin," I whispered, as he patted my shoulder.

"I always knew you'd make it to the big leagues; Sana and I always talk about-" he paused in the middle of his sentence, trembling slightly at her name, "Sana and I used to always talk about how we wished you'd get back into ballet."

"I'm glad I found my way back home."

The guilt I felt when looking at Jin absolutely destroyed me. I still despised myself for ruining his and Sana's relationship. After a while of seeing them without each other, I realised how devoted he was to her. Jimin had explained the love Jin had for her but it only made it worse, it made me feel so much more guilt-ridden.

Luckily my conversation was cut short by Jimin bellowing through the space, telling everyone to gather around for a speech.

"Please don't embarrass me," I mouthed, watching his lips curl into a smile.

"Speech!" Sana clapped her hands, linking arms with me and pulling me to the centre of the space.

Jimin cleared his throat and flicked the microphone in his hands before bringing it to his lips.

"Oh God, he's going to sing..." Yoongi complained, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not going to sing Yoongi hyung, shutup!" Jimin sighed, scowling at him. "Even if I did sing, I'd be blessing the ears of everyone here."

"He's not lying," Tae called out, agreeing profusely.

"So I wanted to start by saying thank you to everyone for coming and celebrating Nova's opening night. She performed like an absolute angel, didn't she?" Another load of cheers erupted in the space. "I've always known how great a dancer she was, and now she gets to share her talent with the world. I know I've said it about a thousand times in the past hour, but I'm so proud of you, baby. I remember the first time I saw you; I knew you would change my life in one way or another and I was right... once again," a little giggle escaped his mouth as I rolled my eyes. "I guess one more congrats wouldn't hurt, right? So, congratulations to my love and the dance company, here's to an amazing future."

I smiled widely up at the black-haired man, staring down at me, his eyes curled into my two favourite crescent moons. "Thank you," I mouthed again as he blew me a kiss.

Taking a sip of my champagne, I glanced up to the ceiling, thinking of Jungkook for a second. He was definitely looking down on me, there was no doubt about it. He was so supportive of my dream to be a dancer, so he would have been in his element tonight. I missed him dearly, he deserved a longer life, but I would be forever grateful that he gave mine a bigger opportunity to thrive.

Jimin's arm wrapped around my waist, guiding me to the dance floor where everyone had vacated.

"My legs are tired from dancing for almost two hours straight!" I groaned, putting all my weight back on him.

"I got you, Princess," he whispered into my neck, lifting my feet onto his.

"Well, that was romantic..."

"Call me Edward Cullen," he teased, pecking my nose.

We both swayed to the music, in our own world until I heard some hushed voices behind us.

"It's good to see you..." Jin whispered, interlocking his fingers with Sana's as I looked up to see them pressed against each other on the dancefloor.

Sana reluctantly rested her head on his shoulder as they rocked to the rhythm. "You too."

"How are you and Mingyu? Still planning the wedding?" I internally cringed as he brought up his name. In their time apart, Sana had rekindled a relationship with a guy from high school. It was a slow bloomer and she rejected him countless times but eventually gave in. They had been dating for a couple of years, but she never seemed as happy as she once did... and I knew why. They'd been engaged for a year before he broke things off with her - he could tell she wasn't fully in it. The crazy part is that she would have gone through with it, she already had her dress, the venue, the caterers. If Mingyu hadn't of noticed the way her heart beat faster around Jin, she would have just settled. I couldn't say anything though, I just had to support her. It was an awful time.

"Erm, we broke up a few months ago."

"Shame," Jin let out, way too eagerly.

"Excuse me?" Sana questioned, raising her eyebrows in annoyance. "I loved him," she finished, pulling away slightly.

If things hadn't of unfolded the way they had, then Sana and Jin would have been married now. It's crazy how everything changed in one night; one second Jin was down on one knee and the next they couldn't even look at each other.

"Loved..." he repeated, focusing on the past tense. "Even then I don't think you truly did... You never looked at him the way you looked at me."

"That was until you were involved in torturing my bestfriend, Jin. Things change, you weren't the person I thought you were."

"Sana!" I couldn't help but call out to her, pulling away from Jimin who was also intently listening.

"Nova, don't, please. I'm doing this for you," she exhaled, holding her hand out to stop me from coming any closer. "I've made my decision... No matter how hard it is to stick to it," she glanced up from under her lashes at Jin.

He hadn't been with a girl since Sana, according to Jimin. I guessed he wasn't going to give up until that ring was back on her finger.

"No Sana, listen to me," I begged, standing in the middle of them both. "You told me a long time ago that I would know when I've met my soulmate. That I'll know that the universe has fought to put me together with one person."

"I know I said that," Sana sighed, turning her back on us, "I don't know why you're bringing this up now..." she began to walk away, making my heart drop into my chest as the opportunity to fix what I broke became smaller.

I looked at Jin, shaking my head in a panic. He was facing the floor, fiddling with his hands as he probably thought this was goodbye. I was never going to give up on them. I had found my happiness and now it was time for them to find theirs again.

"SANA WAIT!" I breathlessly screamed out, putting every ounce of emotion into my call. Her body froze, but she didn't turn around. "Do you remember what else you told me that day? Because I remember every word. I remember how you were so sure that there was such thing as a soulmate. I remember asking you if you thought Jin was yours."

Every word I uttered had Sana shaking in front of me.

"Nova, it's okay. She's made her decision," Jin muttered weakly, glancing up at her tensed body.

"No, it's my job as her best friend to tell her when she's being ridiculous!" I snapped, turning my attention back to her. "Sana, I've never seen you so sure on anything in your whole life. You were convinced Jin was your soulmate. You said you didn't know-"

I was interrupted by Sana's body slowly turning around and walking back towards Jin, finishing my sentence for me.

"- I didn't know the reason he was brought to me back then. It could have been good or bad, but I was sure that one day I was going to find out why the universe chose us," her voice was barely there as she planted herself in front of Jin, looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

I couldn't help but smile to myself as I backed up to give them space, colliding with Jimin's chest as we both watched adamantly to see where things were going next.

"You think I'm your soulmate?" Jin asked, refusing to look away from her for even a second.

"I did - I mean I still do; I just don't know what happened along the way..." Sana croaked.

"I love you, San. I've loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you; way before we even properly met."

"It's true... He wouldn't shut up about you, it was kinda annoying to be honest- Ouch," Jimin piped up, making me elbow him in the stomach for interfering.

Trying to conceal her cries, Sana stammered over her words. "Why did you do it to me? Why didn't you just tell me what was going on... I would have helped you?"

"I was an idiot, I let Namjoon control me because I was indebted to him. I would never let someone determine my fate again, not when someone like you is involved. Everything I ever said to you was real. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met, San, and I'll never stop fighting for you, even if you settle down and have children, grow old and look like a shrivelled-up prune... I'll still be as in love with you as the day we first met, baby."

Sana let out a small giggle, wiping away a tear that had fallen from her eye in the midst of his speech. She looked up at him with so much adoration as his hand cupped her cheek.

"Please be mine again. I promise that I'll make you the happiest woman alive. I can't live without your love, baby. I wouldn't be fully living."

Jimin and I let out a heavy squeal of happiness as Sana was rendered speechless.

"Nova?" She started, not even looking at me for she was so lost in Jin's eyes.

I knew what she was asking, and I didn't waste a second to reassure her.

"It's okay, San, I forgave him a long time ago. I want you both to be happy now."

Clearing her throat slightly, she placed her hand on his chest. "Like I said..." she began, smiling slightly at his widened eyes. "I didn't know the reason you were brought to me; it could have been good or bad, but now I know why the universe chose us. Our love was created by the universe to support theirs," she pointed to me and Jimin. "Our love was put together to bring theirs apart but in reality, we helped them. You helped them."

I couldn't believe what I was watching. I gripped onto Jimin for support as the gap was closed between them.

"I love you, Jin," she chuckled, in the most contagious way. "I've loved and missed you so much that it hurt me every day," her laughs turned into cries, but before they could progress any further, Jin's lips met hers in the most beautiful fix.

I knew they were going to be okay.

"You're quite the little matchmaker, aren't you?" Jimin cooed, placing his head on my shoulder to watch the reunion.

"I just gave them the push they needed... It was written out for them before I was even a blip in the universe," I reminded him, turning my head to kiss his cheek.

"So you're telling me we were soulmates before we were even born?" Jimin questioned, pondering the idea.

"Before you were even a twinkle in your dad's eye." I winked, beaming up at him.

He tickled my stomach, before reaching out and grabbing two glasses of champagne from the waitress's tray.

"To you, to Sana and Jin, to the future and to us," he listed, passing me a glass. I nodded my head, holding his hand happily as we clinked the glasses and finished by exchanging a kiss.

"Here's to forever," he promised, holding me close.

It's funny how I had come from wanting to end my life, because the world had chosen me as its personal punching bag, to wanting nothing more than to spend my remaining years fighting to live. My future was so bright that it blinded me from my past, and at that moment, I promised myself to put everything into living - not for other people anymore, but for myself.

Looking up at the man that saved my life, I uttered the five words that he had no idea meant so much to me.

"Forever sounds great to me."

The End

***

Okay, so the epilogue was only to tie up a loose end that I wasn't happy with. I wasn't actually going to do one but my mum convinced me hahaha. Maybe I'll edit this and make it longer one day but who knows I don't think it needs any more.

I was going to leave the question did Sana and Jin end up together to you guys... but I didn't feel fulfilled with the final chapters. So yay... Jin and Sana found their way back to each other after Jin waited four years for her lmao.

Also Nova is successful and a professional ballet dancer. I also felt like she wasn't given a happy ending and now she has. I never wanted to do the whole marriage thing with her and Jimin because for some reason I feel like he'd want to see her successful before tying her down to the marriage and baby thing... you get me?

I don't think there's anything I missed out. Let me know if you have any lingering questions. If you get in quickly I can edit this epilogue and answer some.

Thank you for reading once again and I love you.
I will probably post an authors notes page just to tie loose ends that wouldn't really be written in the book.

Q&A —>

Lots of love❤️

Just gotta say... Butter is coming🤰😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.8K 32
" I am so ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š with you that I love you more than ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› which I don't recognise myself anymore " (WARNING! : very...
131K 4K 26
Prapaiร—Sky When Sky was attacked but Prapai choose to leave, believing he cheated on him
63.4K 2.3K 38
Delphinus Harlow has gone through a series of traumatic events, she feels like she's hit rock bottom and she's not worthy of having someone to help h...
1M 27.4K 30
Book I of the Lost Luna Trilogy *** Skylar Nightly is a werewolf. Is she aware of it? No. All she knows is that her parents were dead and some kid h...