IZ*ONE Short Story / Oneshot

By ssamu11

Short story/ Oneshot readerxizone member ❗no 18+❗ highest May 2021 #2 yena #3 izoneff #13 chaewon More

Introduction
Kim Chaewon - Its a Tiring Day
Jo Yuri - Game Night
Jang Wonyoung - Hello My Destiny (Part 1)
Jang Wonyoung - Hello My Destiny (Part 2)
Kim Minju & Kang Hyewon - Beauty and the Bookworm
Please read :D
Honda Hitomi - I Saw Your Name
Ahn Yujin - We'll Hangout Right?
Miyawaki Sakura - Pink Haired Gamer
Yabuki Nako - Special Manager
Choi Yena - I Meant What I Said
Lee Chaeyeon - Home
Kim Minju - Beauty Pageant (Part 1)
Kim Minju - Beauty Pageant (Part 2)
Kang Hyewon - Your Recommendation
Kim Chaewon - Its a Tiring Day ( Part 2)
Jo Yuri - Smol
chaewon- video call (mini oneshot)
wonyoung - umbrella (mini oneshot)
Trying New Concept (intro)
chaeyeon <3
Kwon Eunbi - Each Other Voice

Kwon Eunbi - Straightforward

956 30 0
By ssamu11

Randomly thought of this when im about to go to sleep lol

Y/n know almost nothing about K-Pop when he became IZONE's new manager. He is so focus in his work of handling documents and arranging schedule that he sometime lost track of the reality. Noticing how lame his life is , y/n quit his job of being a personal assistant to a businessman and decide to involve in other work which have more risk, challenge and fun. So he decided to try to become a celebrity manager. He apply to a few entertainment company and finally got to be chosen at his third application. That decision spark his journey of becoming a manager to a successful girl group , IZONE. Even though y/n is very hard-working, nerd kinda person , he is still able to socialize. Especially as a girl group manager , he want to be comfortable and build trust with the members he handling. After few months , IZONE's members feels comfortable and closer to their manager , y/n. They trusted him like an uncle or older brother , more than just a driver or manager. To interact with the member , y/n keep his distance good enough to not making them , especially younger member afraid or feel uneasy for him. That led to y/n work relationship with Eunbi. Y/n always discuss a lot of matter with Eunbi. Eunbi like the way he work because y/n put the members matters above others when arranging schedule. He plan it perfectly so that members can few days off , with a little bit busy two or three days a week.

At the practice room , after Eunbi just finished practicing.

"How about we put this photoshoot in the afternoon , Eunbi yah? Because you guys have a special vlive night before right ?"

"Ahhh you re right , oppa. Thanks "

"Anyway , I watched your special performance just now. You did so well " Y/n compliment Eunbi out of nowhere.

Maybe because she was expecting a compliment but not from y/n , she flustered because of their manager words.

"Then , lets celebrate ! Lets have a drink , oppa "
Eunbi excitedly invite y/n for a drink . She took out her phone immediately to inform the other girl , who are at the dorm at the moment.

"Wait ! You know i dont drink right? Not when i have to drive you back to the dorm later " Y/n stopped her .

Eunbi pouted after she heard what she said. The silence of the practice room suddenly sounds so loud.

"Fine . Ill just .. hmmm... treat you for a meal ? "
Y/n always have a dinner with the member , especially at night to keep them safe. But never with only one member. They are always in a group.

"Just . two of us ? Isnt it , a bit . weird oppa ?"

"What are talking about. Just now you invited me for a drink. Thats weirder"
Eunbi chuckled after she heard what y/n said.

"Yah yah you re right. Okay then , you choose the place "

Y/n and Eunbi then walked out of the building and entered the car. Y/n drove a van for the girls. Usually , the member will fill the seat at the back when not all members are inside . But this time , Eunbi decide to sit next to the driver seat. Y/n are confused by her action that he looked at her , with his eyebrow wrinkled like an old man .

"What? " Eunbi smirked at her .
"Mehh nothing ".

Y/n then drove to a restaurant near to their dorm. They always visited the place after night schedule. Even the owner know them so well because everytime they came , they will always tonnes of food.

"Welcom- eh ? where is the other members ? "
The owner at the counter asked Eunbi.

"Eyyy ahjussi. you don't like me?" Eunbi jokingly answer

"Ah ! not , its not that "
"Hahhahahaha Im just teasing you. They re back at dorm already. Tonight its just me and oppa " Eunbi then pointed at y/n. It bamboozled y/n because she always called him "Manager nim" in front of everyone else except their staff and members. Y/n just waved to the owner and proceed to walk to a two person table.

"Order whatever you want BUT. no alcohol" Y/n sternly told her

"Yah yah okay oppa. Plus i don't feel like it anyway. If i got drunk , i wont have the chance to talk to you. " Eunbi replied.
Once again , she made y/n confused. Y/n noticed Eunbi is adorably odd that night. Eunbi knew she blurted out something embarrassing , quickly took the menu and cover her face. Acting like she is thinking what food should she order. Forgetting the awkward scene , they just ordered their food and eat normally. Y/n start a conversation with Eunbi to make her feel better. The conversation is just about her daily life. How is she handling the group lately , is the practice okay , any ideas of future activities the member want to propose. Y/n find it very interesting to view the life of an idol from the idol itself. While Eunbi enjoy ranting to y/n. She feels like the feelings and thought that she had bottled up is finally released , making her feel better. Y/n's advices and replies gave her ease and comfort.

"Imagine this oppa . We re not allowed to meet any man ? Like how? at least , they allow us who are already adult . Damn. " Eunbi paused .
Y/n just stared at her knowing she haven't finished yet.

"I know i have my family , and the members too. But if i can get back home and called or texted my boyfriend , it would be a different feelings. Right?"
Eunbi then turned her gaze to y/n.

"Why are you looking at me like that ? " Y/n was taken aback and lean back closer to his chair.

"You must have experienced it right ? Is it good ? What- like . what do you feel when you got to text your girlfriend ? or hold their hand when you got back home ? do you cuddle- do you ever hug a girl , oppa? Romantically ?" Eunbi spammed him with a lot of questions.

"Of course i had before. But that was when im still studying. Not gonna lie , it feels .... refreshing? At the end of the day , you know there is still good thing in this world " y/n calmly replied.

Eunbi leaned back , putting her spoon and fork on the table and sighed. Y/n cant process her expression. Is that a jealousy? or anger ? or just frustrated.

"How can no one confessed to me by now ? am i not pretty enough ?" Eunbi asked again.

"You re pretty you know. But isnt that too straightforward? You re idol anyway "
Honestly , Eunbi is flustered by his compliment.

"But to me that's is just ... hmmm... courage ! I like guys that dont play around. It would be a waste of time for both us " Eunbi said again with an annoyed face .

"Then. Ill do it for you. " Y/n replied
Eunbi's eyes widened. Y/n is not expecting any excitement from her. He expect she would start be throwing some food leftover or something.
But she didnt.

" Yes ! Lets do that . You should just pick up the sign earlier , you idiot "
Eunbi then look down to the table , curling her noodle around and around with her fork. She is obviously blushing. Y/n is suprised by Eunbi sudden request.

"Eunbi , look at me. I am an UNCLE of IZONE. I can find someone better for you "

"Yah oppa ! Do you forget how old i am ? We re basically one year apart , idiot! Just. Date me . Free trial. Im too lazy to get to know anyone at this point "

No longer shy Eunbi. Her eyes is full of desired . Curiosity about how it feel to be in love.
Y/n is taking his time to reply. He knew it is way too sudden but , at the same time he agreed with what she said. They clicked anyway and knew each other enough to at least get closer .

"Okay , pretty. Now finished your food and let's go back "

Eunbi excitedly finished her food , while humming. She is in a very good mood and it make y/n relieved too. The drive to the dorm doesn't take more than 3 minutes. But it feels so long for y/n. The moment at the restaurant just now keep flashing in his head. Then , beside him , just Eunbi singing and humming , for whatever reason that made her happy. When they arrived at their dorm , she suddenly turn on her camera and took a selfie with y/n.

"What is tht for , Eunbi ?"
" Just , wanna keep a photo of us. Now , look at this"

Eunbi showed her phone. She changed y/n contact name as ' Oppa <3'. Not even an emoji , but literally < and 3. Y/n cant help but felt butterfly by what Eunbi just did. He felt like his heart actually beat faster.

"That! is super cute , Eunbi ah "

He then pinched her nose. Eunbi scrunched her nose , acting cutely in front of y/n. Both of them just act .... naturally.... Eunbi then walked out of the car and bid farewell to y/n.

"You- can call me if you want " Y/n said.

"Yah! im about to surprise you. Hmmm , but of course. ill call you . BYE ! "

Eunbi then ran into the building and went to her dorm right away. Y/n was stunned by what just happened. Its been a while since he had these kind of feelings. Deep down , he is still a clingy boyfriend as he use to be back then. Traumatized by his last relationship , he never show this side of him . Not untill Eunbi start making her move. That night after he washed up , his phone rang. Its Eunbi.

"hello oppa ?"
" hello pretty "
"had you wash up ? sorry if im bothering you "
"yes i just finished. Its okay. I already miss you anyway "
" eyyy you really experienced in making girl shy , aren't you ? "
" what ? Lol , ill take that as a compliment "
"hehehehehe. anyway oppa , thanks for today . I want to miss you so we wont be talking long for tonight. Its our first day anyway so lets be awkward"
" what does that even mean. but yah i agree. just tell me what should i do as your so-called boyfriend. just straight away said it , as long as you re happy "

From the other side of the phone , y/n can hear Eunbi squealed excitedly. The crumbles of her mattress and pillow can be heard from the phone. After calming herself down , Eunbi talked back to the phone.

"Okay okay i guess thats enough love for tonight. See you tomorrow evening oppa "
"Okay pretty. Love you "
"Love you too , oppa "

After they hung up , y/n slammed his phone on to the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Woahh i forgot being in love feels this good "

timeskip

"Oppa ? Where are you ? we are waiting "
Y/n take a quick look at the message and jumped out of his couch. He quickly took his van keys and walked out. On his way to the girls dorm , he look for the schedule files from the dashboard. At the red light , he scan the paper for a while.

"Wait. There is no schedule this evening?"

The traffic light turn green , he dropped the paper and drove faster. When he arrived , he only saw Eunbi at the side walk. With a smile on her face , Eunbi opened the door of the passenger seat and went in.

"We dont have anything today , Eunbi. Not even your personal appointment?" Y/n asked her.

"There is ! " Eunbi then placed her palm above the gear , almost holding y/n hand .

"Can i hold your hand ?" Eunbi asked .

"Ye-yes?" Y/n is shocked by Eunbi's direct question. Eunbi then hold y/n's hand on the gear . She then looked back at y/n and smile adorably. Y/n smile without realizing it.

"Its my personal appointment , of dating you. Lets have some time together , oppa "
Y/n dont want to question further , he hit on the pedal and drove away.

It is the best date indeed. Eunbi want to see the sunset by the beach. Luckily , they made it in time. Dont wanna let go of y/n hand , Eunbi suggest they just enjoy the sunset in the car , nearby the beach. Y/n unconsciously hold Eunbi tighter. He dont wanna admit it yet but he had fall for real for Eunbi.

"Eunbi " y/n said

"yes?"

" If this is a free trial . If we are doing this just for your curiosity , we should stop. Im afraid I'll fall for you , genuinely . " y/n replied

" screw that free trial , y/n . im happy with you , so lets just do it for real"

Y/n just smiled after he heard Eunbi words.

"Can i kiss your cheek ? " Eunbi asked
Y/n suddenly burst into laughing.

"Ya. why you have to be so cute ? how old are you , 20?"

Y/n jokes make Eunbi pout , she then turn away her head looking outside the car.

"Im joking ! Of course , you can if you want "

Eunbi then quickly turn her head , lean toward y/n and kissed his cheeks. Instead of y/n , its Eunbi who feel embarrassed. Finally after few minutes of holding hand , Eunbi let go of y/n hand and cupped her face our of embarassment. Y/n then leaned his body toward Eunbi's seat. He stroke her hair and just stared at her. Admiring her beauty.

"I had a very severe tendency of telling my girlfriend how beautiful she are. You must bare with that " y/n said.
In between her fingers , Eunbi peeked.

"Ya! Moved back a bit. Im too shy , you know "
She then moved her hand and moved to hug y/n arm instead. She leaned her head on her shoulder and closed her eyes.

"I feel ... wayyyy better now y/n. Thank you "
Y/n felt the same too. Work does help him moved on from his past relationships. Now , his heart is open for anyone without him realizing. And Eunbi is already inside.

"By any chance , do you actually liked me before yesterday ? " Y/n asked

"Hmmm not really ? But i really really see you as someone i respected. An ideal man .Maybe i only realized that yesterday. It doesnt matter right ? Lets just assume that we get to know each other personally yesterday and its a love in first sight kinda love. " Eunbi replied.

"Yes. maybe . I dont mind. Today , i love you for real "

"Can we go to your place ? " Eunbi bravely asked .

"What?!"

"No! not to do anything weird. But .. "
Eunbi hesitate.

"I wanna ... hug you so so bad. Like really really bad ! Can I hug you ? can we cuddled to sleep ? Do you mind doing that. Like exactly hug each other for hours , and just talking to each other. Whatever it is , as long as we re together "

"Wow miss Kwon. You know those kind of things , you dont have to ask right? If you want to , you should just go for it . Naturaly. hahahahaha you cutipie . if that is what you want , of course it is my pleasure to make you happy , pretty"
.
.
.
.
That is all for our leader Eunbi. I actually wanna write this kind of fluff before. Just pure interaction , lovely dovey , no specific plot. Hope you enjoy !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385 19 1
where chaewon is going to leave, but wonyoung is not ready to say goodbye to her. [RE-UPLOADED: 10/12/20]
119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...
23K 810 20
chaewon is an interviewer and was assigned to interview Iz*one not everyone knowing that chewon and minju had a past. Draft: February 9, 2021 Started...
20.3K 334 8
Compilation of izone oneshots