I Lɪᴋᴇ Yᴏᴜ Sᴏ Mᴜᴄʜ, Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ Kɴ...

De Sweet_Stray

"I Love You...." "I'll never get tired of saying that....and hope you do too" "I won't...." ~ ©Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ_Sᴛʀᴀʏ �... Mais

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
The End

08

297 8 0
De Sweet_Stray

Liu Y/n

As soon as I walked out of the bus, I can't feel my hands, they were frozed "OoOh cold~" She said, blowing some hot air in my hands, I entered the Minimart, while my hands were still cold.

That's when I felt something heavy covering me, I turned around and saw Chan putting his Hoodie on me, "You seem cold..." He claimed "Kinda..." I answered still blowing hands, as I rubbed it together.

"Wait here..." He said, walking away, I suddenly smelled the Hoodie, "It smells like him..." I muttered, smelling more, that's when someone whispered behind me.

"Is it?" A girl's voice muttered "You little witch!" I said, pinching her ears "Ow! Ow! Ow!" She whined "That's a punishment for you" I said, pouting "But I know you like it!" She teased, I blushed, and denied.

"I'm not!" I answered, "Then explain this!" She said, showing me some pictures of me sleeping, and cuddling with Chan, I blushed more "Wh-Where did you get that?" I asked her, stuttering.

[ Imagine that this is a picture and it's you and him😳]

"Earlier?" She answered looking at the picture, admiring it "D-Delete that!" I commanded "Oh Yeah sure!" She answered "I'll send this to you later" She claimed, winking at me.

"I...I don't want that!" I answered, but I really want it "Oh...I sent it to you" She said, I immediately look at my phone but didn't see any notification, that's when she laughs, "I hate you!" I said, she just winked at me and left me all alone.

"Here....I don't know if you like coffee...but I just get you some hot cocoa" Chan suddenly uttered giving me the cup "Th-Thanks" I suddenly uttered "You can go first... I'll buy something for me to eat" I said, he shooks his head.

"I'll wait for you" "But–Nevermind" I answered, pretending not to be thrilled, walking around, picked up some, Nova, Cheeserings, Mogu-Mogu, and Kisses.

"You sure have a sweet tooth" Chan said, giggling at what I'm getting, I just giggled back, that's when he snatched the food of me "I can hold it!" I said, being embarrassed.

"No! I can do it" He said, "You sure?" I asked, He nodded, "Do you still have to get something?" He asked, "Oh...no this is enough" I said, making our way to the counter.

"Are you two couples?"

To Be Continue

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

487K 7.2K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
158K 3.7K 32
Y/n and BangChan have been best friends since they were little. They have always been close but ever since BangChan decided to become a trainee, they...
8.2K 253 12
"WHO ARE YOU!!!" "NO! WHO ARE YOU!!!" ~ ©Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ_Sᴛʀᴀʏ 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕: Mᴀʀ. 20, 2021 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕: Aᴘʀ.10, 2021
117K 3.6K 27
In which Felix texts the wrong user ○ Social media au ○ Felix Lee x OC ○ Book 1 of Double Tap series ○ CAN be read as a stand-alone ○ COMPLETED ♡115...