π‘…π‘ˆπ‘ (π—šπ—Άπ—Ώπ—Ήπ—«π—šπ—Άπ—Ώπ—Ή)

By the_hottest_tacosss

"I love you" "Cyra I-" "I mean it Aysun. I'm not just saying it because you said it to me. I really do love y... More

helloπŸ˜…
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

chapter 15

15 3 0
By the_hottest_tacosss

Cyra's pov

Aysun motioned for Cami and grabbed my hand as she led me out of the house. It was only me, Aysun, Dani, and Cami.

Everyone else stayed behind but I didn't question it. We walked along the side walk for a few minutes before meeting the cafe.

Ahh the place me and Aysun first met.

The bell rang as she pulled open the door. Cami lead Dani to one side of the cafe while Aysun lead me to another.

I turned around watching the two girls walk in another direction and furrowed my brows in confusion but quickly returned my attention to the girl before me.

My girl.

She motioned for me to sit in the booth before walking behind the counter and grabbing a bouquet of flowers. She held the flowers in my direction and i grabbed them before she took a seat in front of me. I stared at the flowers admiring them before speaking.

"Th- they're beautiful babe."

"I'm glad you like them." she said smiling. "How has your day been?" she questioned.

"It's been amazing. I- I didn't expect any of this." I replied.

"Good. We didn't want you to expect this. All of our planning would have been useless if you expected it." she said laughing.

"Our planning? Who else was in on it."

"Me and Cami" she said motioning to the girl across the room. "Which brings us to our next topic."

She motioned to the worker wiping down the counters. He nodded his head and went through the door to the kitchen before bringing two milkshakes to our table.

The strawberry and chocolate aroma filled the air. It smelled amazing. I brought the straw to my mouth and sipped the cold drink. It tasted just as good as it smelled.

"Cyra" the girl spoke.

"Hmm" i hummed as i continued sipping the drink.

"I love you. So much. I could never picture myself loving someone as much as I love you. Except our future children" she said smirking. "You came into my life so unexpectedly and it made my everything a million times better. You're the most perfect being to walk this earth. Everything about you is perfect. Your heart, your soul, every imperfection, it's all perfectly perfect."

My stomach filled with butterflies and a blush crept across my cheeks as she spoke.

"You are the most perfect thing in my life right now and I never want that to change. All of our friends love you, my mom loves you, even my brother loves. I love you. My heart would shatter if someone else got the chance to ask you before I could." I furrowed my brows in confusion but quickly softened my expression and continued to listen to the girl.

"Cyra, w-will you be my- girlfriend?" A blush crept across her face and she sat nervously playing with the straw of her milkshake.

A smile appeared on my face before I spoke. "Yes yes of course" I squealed.

Her eyes met mine and her nervousness faded. She smiled wildly before moving to sit next to me.

She wrapped her arms around me tightly and squeezed. I threw my arms around her holding her tightly before pulling away and meeting her eyes.

I cupped her cheeks and placed a kiss on her lips before speaking.

"You had all this panned on top of the party?" I questioned. The girl nodded her head.

"Camilla is over there doing the same thing with Dani" she said smiling.

We peaked our head out of the booth and looked over to Dani and Cami who were across the Cafe. Dani sat on Camilla's lap peppering her face with kisses.

"Well i think it went just as well" i said. We giggled and grabbed our drinks before joining the other two girls on the other side of the cafe. I sat next to Dani while Aysun sat next to Cami.

We sat in the booth talking and laughing while we finished our shakes. We ordered a few burgers at sat in the cafe eating until the sun began to set.

"Come on, we should get back" Aysun suggested. "Everyone is at a birthday party where the birthday girl isn't even there." she said laughing.

Cami pushed the door open and we were met with the cool spring air. Aysun and Cami walked along the sidewalk while Dani and I waited behind for a minute.

"We have girlfriends" we squealed in unison as we jumped up and down holding each other's hands.

Aysun and Cami turned around laughing at us before motioning for us to pick up our pace.

Dani and I ran to the girl's sides and intertwined our fingers with our girlfriend's.

Wow I can actually say that now. She's actually my girlfriend. I didn't think I'd be going down this road again but Aysun was different.

I trusted her. I felt safe with her. I wanted her, and only her.

Huh who would've thought?

—————

We walked down the steps into Aysun's basement. My mom and Juna had already left and Aysun's parents were back upstairs so it was just the few teenagers sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"Are you watching- the little rascals" Dani asked as she laughed.

"Yes. Yes we are. Is that a problem?" Mayson spat.

"You're children-" Cami said laughing.

"Well while you children sit here and watch this, we're gonna go to my room and find something else to watch" Aysun said.

Camilla and Dani walked hand in hand to the room while i wrapped my arm over Aysun's shoulder.

The girls plopped themselves onto Aysun's bed leaving no room for me.

Who do they think they are?!

"Excuseeee meee" i said as i shoved the girls to the side making space for myself in between Dani and Aysun.

"Well damn. Look at that ass" Dani said smirking.

"I will kill you." Aysun spat as she glared playfully at the girl.

I blew a kiss to Dani playing along.

"I'll kill you too." She said glaring at me.

I climbed on top of the girl with my legs on either side straddling her waste.

"You know I only have eyes for you baby" i said as i peppered the girl's face with kisses. Her cheeks blushed instantly as she wrapped her hand around my body.

"Awee look baby. They're so cute" Cami said to Dani.

I laughed and rolled my eyes before returning to my spot on the bed.

"So Cyra....now we have girlfriends" Dani said as she wiggled her brows.

"Aren't we lucky" I said with a chuckle.

"We've never seen Aysun this happy" Dani suggested.

"Yea she was a bitch before you came around. No offence."Aysun glared at the girl. "Whatever you're doing keep doing it" Cami said laughing.

"I'm glad I'm making her happy" I said honestly. "Because she's making me happier then I've ever been. After what happened last time I didn't think I'd be able to put my all into someone again, but she changed all of that."

"What did happen last time? If you don't mind me asking." Dani said.

I let out a sigh. Aysun reached for my hand and squeezed it lightly. I nodded my head and began to speak.

"The last relationship i was in was physically and mentally abusive. I tired leaving her but I couldn't. She ruined my mental health and self esteem. When my mom said we were moving I decided to pack my things and leave so that I could get away from her. Then I met Aysun and fell in love with her so quickly and was scared that what happened in my last relationship would be repeated. But Aysun stood by me through my doubt and panic attacks and now here we are." I said smiling at Aysun.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. You didn't deserve that. No one does." Cami said.

"But i hope you know Aysun would never do that to you. She may be a bitch sometimes but her love is genuine" Dani said smiling.

"Mhm and if she everrrr tried doing some shit like that we'd personally kill her."

"I would never hurt my baby" Aysun said as she wrapped her arm around my body.

Cami reached for the remote on the stand next to her a turned on the tv.

"What do you guys wanna watch?"

"Ouu let's watch Moxie" Aysun suggested. "I heard it's really good."

A/N: it really is. You guys should watch it.

Cami nodded and put the movie on the tv.

The four of us squeezed onto a queen sized bed.

This day has been amazing.

I intertwined my fingers with my girlfriend's and turned my face to hers kissing her cheek before laying my head against her chest.

Hehe i get to finally call her my girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.3K 43
Love, passion, desire. A teenage girl, Iris Ignis who struggles to fall in love finally does...but with a girl. A coming of age story about a young g...
34.3K 3.7K 43
β˜† Featured β˜† NA βœ”οΈŽ AmbassadorsNG βœ”οΈŽ Wattpad βœ”οΈŽ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
282K 10.5K 26
Cameron "Cammie" Bailey is used to moving every few years, so spending her senior year in a new place starting over once again doesn't seem to faze h...
10.5K 518 17
Kyla and Holly are not meant to know each other, not meant to know the other ones secrets, not meant to be dating. Yet they do. The two girls have be...