š—°š˜€ š˜… š—·š˜„š˜† | š™›š™§š™žš™šš™£š™™...

By _fernwooh

[completed story] š—³š—暝—¶š—²š—»š—±š˜€ š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š—Æš—²š—»š—²š—³š—¶š˜š˜€ (š—½š—µš—暝—®š˜€š—²) - so wooyoung let san borrows his e... More

š—œš—»š˜š—暝—¼
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸÆ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ°
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ²
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ³
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ“ - š—˜š—»š—±

š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­

2K 91 18
By _fernwooh

wooyoung and san had been friends for at least five years. it could be longer than that yet they had never tried counting those numbers since none of them really bothered if they just argued and then stopped seeing each other on the next day. like, stop talking for forever.

the way they knew each other was also kind of weird. when they were in highschool, san sat next to wooyoung and he tried to borrow the other's notebook to copy his homework's answer. and wooyoung would be dumb if he didn't ask san for anything as the answer key's price. thus he asked if san could pick him up everyday so he didn't have to spend money on the bus.

since wooyoung had his friends from middle school and so did san, they didn't hang out after school. they were just simply that kind of helping each other in studying. and that was how wooyoung and san defined their friends-with-benefits at the early stage.

but their friendship went better than they thought. even though they graduated from highschool, they still kept in touch. the only reason was:

"hey, i heard that we are going to the same university. can you still pick me up?" was what wooyoung said, "anything to repay is okay. want my notebook? even though we don't have the same major or classes?"

at least san's dorm was a bit far from their university so wooyoung didn't need to feel guilty. it would be weird if the dorm was inside the school and san had to leave school early to pick wooyoung up every morning, then went back to school.

by the way, for this time, it would be weird if san agreed. instead, he asked if wooyoung's house had any extra rooms that he could come over and use for special occasions since he was staying in the dorm with three more rommates.

wooyoung agreed, didn't know san's special occasion was about when san brought someone home at night and they fucked. to be honest, they were so loud on the other room that wooyoung could barely sleep. but he could still manage to plug in his earphone and try to ignore it.

he didn't complain anything. or he just couldn't. he still needed san's car to go to school. plus, he understood adult's sexual desire because he was sure that he had more sex activity than san. it just he was able to manage to bring his partner home on the days san stayed at his dorm.

"hey, woo."

san's head popped in wooyoung's class for a second before he entirely walked in. and wooyoung's seat was next to the door so he heard san's voice right away.

"i don't have class for last period so i'll be going to this place with my roommates. maybe you wanna drive on your own?" san said, put his car's key on wooyoung's desk.

"fine." the other shrugged, "how do i give you your key back?"

"just pick me up at my dorm tomorrow as always."

"cool."

"m'kay. see you later."

their whole conversation was only less than a minute and san left his key with wooyoung before walking back to his class.

it was weird, but yes, wooyoung also got a driving license at the beginning of this semester by using san's car. he could also drive now. uh– he could drive san's car now.

"feel like shouldn't ask. but who is that guy?" yeosang, one of wooyoung's middle school best friend, asked.

he got into the same university, same major and most of wooyoung's classes. they had been separated during high school but met again here. wooyoung called it fate.

bro, it just this university was the only one in seoul had their major. so they met again here with a possibility of a hundred percent. it was definitely fate.

"san? oh, highschool friend." he answered.

"i know. but why is he driving you school every day? and he also stayed at your place the other night?" yeosang said, "is he some kind of special friend? you know, b-word friend."

yeosang had been having this question since he met wooyoung again. but because he felt like his best friend would tell him when he was ready, he had been waiting. however, it seemed like wooyoung didn't even bother.

so here it was, after two years seeing san and wooyoung's push and pull, yeosang decided to ask.

"yeah, he is my b-word friend." wooyoung confirmed.

"what?!"

"benefit friend. friends with benefits or whatever."

"wooyoung, what?!?!"

from when wooyoung had that kind of friendship.

"c'mon. is there anything to be overreacting?" wooyoung looked at yeosang with a judging face, "he lends me the car and i let him borrow my extra room when he needs."

"woo, that's not how you define friends with be-"

yeosang's voice was cut off when he was smacked over the back of his hand by wooyoung. he looked up just to see wooyoung was staring at something, or someone, at the door.

there was a guy who looked taller than both of them. his hair was silver-gray and he just looked super fine. even though yeosang had a boyfriend, he had to admit that this guy looked so good. and every hot or good guy had to stand wooyoung's stare once in their life.

"who is he? is he new? i've never seen him before." wooyoung asked, and yeosang could see hearts were shot out from his eyes.

"do you know everyone in school or what?" yeosang sighed with a face palm.

"nah. but i know every hot guy in school."

yeosang swore, if the professor didn't step into class by that time, wooyoung could already jump out of his seat and fly to that hot and unfamiliar guy to ask for phone number.

luckily, when the class started, that guy also walked in and sat at an empty seat. wooyoung was sure that guy was a new student. and he should move before the hot guy was taken by someone else.

yeosang didn't ask but he knew that when class was over, wooyoung would run to the other side of the classroom to ask for 'his' hot guy's number.

"hey!"

the new student looked up to see wooyoung, "hi?"

"are you new? i haven't seen you before."

"yes. i moved in today." he said calmly.

"nice, nice!" wooyoung's eyes brightened, "i'm wooyoung. if you have any problem or question, just find and ask me, okay? i'm friendly!"

that was a weird way to make friends. a weird and too friendly, maybe and talkative, way.

"thanks, wooyoung! i'm seonghwa. nice to meet you." the guy introduced.

"no problem, my pleasure. by the way, do you have time today-"

wooyoung was so ready to ask seonghwa out on their first meeting. it wasn't the first time he did this. people were usually tricked by his talkative and friendly face. but what wooyoung's innocent look usually was used for, was actually to make people feel comfortable around him, then he would ask them out, maybe comfortable enough to come to his house for a late night chat. then, wooyoung would get what he wanted.

today was a perfect time for wooyoung to ask seonghwa out, considering he had san's car key in his hand. he could just drive seonghwa around, get some alcohol, and they could go back to his house.

wooyoung was saying something but seonghwa couldn't hear it since wooyoung's phone vibrated in his pocket. he smiled as an 'excuse me' before getting his phone and checking his message.

it was san.

and the message was, "hey, did your class end? you are home yet? we went to the supermarket but my friends left early for something. can you pick me up?"

seriously?

"did you say something?" seonghwa's voice raised above of wooyoung's head.

he looked up, just to show his disappointment, "yeah. i was offering you a tour around here. but seems like i have things to do now. maybe the other day?"

"oh! sure!"

that was how wooyoung regretfully put asides his date with the new hot guy just for san. he was keeping san's car, san's friends left him, there was no other way san could go home without wooyoung picking him up.

after leaving school, wooyoung called someone and there was less than a minute until he heard san's voice in his earpods.

"hey!" san said, "are you home? sorry for making you go back."

wooyoung turned his steering wheel to get the car out of the parking lot, "i'm still at school. but you make me cancel a date with my hot guy."

"oh, new target?" san questioned with a high tone, "what's his name?"

wooyoung was thinking for a second before answered, "seong... seong-something."

"jesus. you don't even remember his name?"

"shut up. don't pretend like you remember the guy you brought to my house last week."

"tweedledum and tweedledee." san shrugged, "by the way, still sorry for interrupting your fucking-potential-date. maybe i can come to your place tonight to make up for it. you know, we can be friends with benefits on that sexual way, not car and room way. i can fuck-"

"san, i thought you are waiting for me in front of the supermarket and therefore i assume a punch of people standing around can hear what you are saying." wooyoung rolled his eyes, "plus, it's been years and you still think you can be the top one to me?"

"oh?"

"never mind. come to the front, i'm thirty seconds away."

san smirked before hanging up and looking around to find his car.

it was weird if wooyoung and san both had sexual desire but they had never had sex. like san said, they could be that kind of friends with benefits, but they chose to make it simple between cars and rooms, without any sexual purpose. the only reason to make them not having sex together before was, both of them were tops.

in fact, san couldn't understand how wooyoung be a top, but he didn't question. maybe some days, san would make wooyoung realized how much a bottom power he held. that day could come in the near future.

who knows?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 781 6
wooyoung in pink fluffy thigh highs triggers chaos among the ateez members. ending with san, ultimately, ravishing wooyoung- the members within earsh...
9.4K 345 12
"š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜“š˜®š˜Ŗš˜­š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜³š˜¦. š˜ š˜°š˜¶'š˜„ š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜¬ š˜¤š˜¶š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗ." "š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶'š˜„ š˜£š˜¦ š˜¤š˜¶š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜Ŗš˜§ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¬š˜¦š˜±š˜µ š˜ŗš˜°...
139K 9.2K 41
When a rebel Jung Wooyoung finally decides to leave the house to be independent, he ends up with a roommate, Choi San, all the reason he wants to be...
7K 322 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...