๐˜ˆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...

By luna_pearl_moon

"Holy Hades, what is that", Thalia yelled. "Is it, oh my gods, it is", Annie squealed screaming. Da... More

Cast & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 42

4.3K 130 484
By luna_pearl_moon

     "Bite of Me", by Niki DeMar ^^

***********************************************************************************************

     "KISS, KISS, KISS", everyone cheered.

     We were playing spin the bottle on December 31, 1 hour till New Year. I had spun the bottle and it had landed on...thankfully not Sirius...but I would rather kiss him right now. 

     "Are you going to kiss me or not", Rufus said, yes it landed on him.

     The purebloods that were at the ball now knew that I was a Potter but it hasn't spread around the school yet so I'd rather keep it that way. My friends and some others were here at the Potter manor but Bella, Cissy, Andy, and Reggie aren't here, hopefully, Druella and Walburger don't do anything bad to them.

     I scrunched my nose up, "Do I have to kiss him".

     "Yeah does she have to", Sirius asked.

     "It's only a game", Rufus's best friend Rowle said.

     I rolled my eyes and quickly kissed him on the lips when he pulled me in his lap and started kissing me sloppily. I pushed him off wiping my lips.

     Rufus sat there proudly.

     "I never approved of this game", James said glaring at Rufus.

     "You are the one that suggested it so you could kiss Lily", Mars said smirking as Lily blushed at the statement.

     "Well I don't like the game now because I had to kiss Peter and not Lily", James said pouting. 

     Peter blushed squeaking like a rat.

     We played a few more rounds. Mars made out with Lily. Mary kissed Gideon but Dorcas glared at her in between. After kissing me Rufus had to kiss Rowle. The other Slytherins that were here were Evan Rosier's girlfriend Emma Vanity and Ludo Bagman.

     "Okay, Remus's turn", Mary said blushing because she liked him.

     Remus spun the bottle as the other Slytherins rolled their eyes. It lands on Sirius. Oh, my gods, those two would be perfect for each other. Remus and Sirus, hmm, what ship name suits them.

     Sirius and Remus awkwardly looked at each other and quickly kissed and pulled away, well it wasn't really called a kiss since they touch their lips together and pulled apart. 

     "Wolfstar could've worked out you know", I said crossing my arms at the two boys. 

     "Well we gotta leave, mother wanted us home 10 minutes ago", Evan said.

     Rufus came up to me giving me a hug and kissing below my ear. I pushed him off and glared at him, did he think that just because we kissed that I like him. They all apparated away as they were of age except Emma but she went with Evan either way. 

     "Bloody hell, I thought I was gonna die if that scumbag came anywhere near you again", Sirius said throwing his hand up in the air. 

     "Told you he likes you", Mars whispered.

     I narrowed my eyes at her, Mary and Alice had both been filled in Sirius and I's Christmas Eve kiss. Even Alice's boyfriend Frank knew and he was teasing Sirius in the corner. 

     "Let's play another round", Mars said. 

     "Okay then if we are then I'm out, and so is Gideon", Dorcas said glaring.

     "But I want to play", Gideon said.

     "Oh so you want to kiss another girl besides me, am I not enough", Dorcas demanded. 

     "Babe, it's not like that-", Gideon started.

     Fabian gave his twin a nod, I wonder what that was about.

     "That's exactly what it looks like-", Dorcas started.

     "I-I can't, I'm breaking up with you", Gideon said.

     Dorcas didn't look affected though, "Fine, I was cheating on you with the Ravenclaw Quidditch caption anyway, I'd rather be with him than you".

     Gideon froze, "Leave me alone, Dorcas, I don't want to see you again".

     "Fine", Dorcas spat and took some floo power and diapered in the fireplace.

     Fabian gave his twin a hug but Gideon just smiled, "That felt good, I feel free now".

     "So you never liked her", I asked cautiously.

     "In the beginning, I did be she became clingy and demanding and I'm in love with someone else", Gideon admitted. 

     "Who is it", Mary asked, everyone had forgotten about Dorcas now. 

     Gideon blushed, "I'm not telling".

     Cute.

     "Kids, it's 10 minutes till midnight", mom yelled from the kitchen where she was with Lily's parents and Mars's parents, and Mars's little brother who fell asleep an hour ago.

     "I'm so excited, who is going to be your New Years' kiss, I already have Frank", Alice said excitedly. 

     "No people don't need to have a New Years' kiss but what about Sirius and James for Lily", Mars said wiggling her eyebrows.

     "Do you think Remus likes me", Mary whispered shyly.

     "Oh yes, definitely, you have to kiss him tonight", Mars said shipping everyone together, I guess well we were all going to kiss someone, wait no, I'm not kissing Sirius again.

     "Get over here already", mother yelled from the backyard, it was a tradition in our family that we would wait until it was New Years' in the backyard.

     "Yay, let's go, Fab", Mars said pulling Fabian after her.

     "Wait, if you all are going to kiss someone I need to kiss someone too", Gideon yelled.

     "Kiss Peter", James said.

     "Why not Remus", Gideon asked.

     Remus blushed shuffling awkwardly. 

     "Because of Operation Get-the-girl-that-is-friends-with-my-Lily-flower", James said.

     "Brother, that's a pretty long operation name", I said smirking.

     "Operation what now", Gideon asked confused.

     "Just go with it, he is going to start a whole rant if you don't", Remus said patting Gideon on the back.

     "12 more seconds", mom yelled.

     Oh, gods, I'm dead now, I'm definitely not going to kiss Sirius.

     10

     9

     8

     7

     6

     5

     What do I do, I mean I don't have to kiss anyone but then what if Sirius kisses Remus, I can't let that happen, Mary will be disappointed.

     4

     3

     2

     "Oh fuck it", I yelled and turned to Sirius.

     1

     I grabbed the collar of Sirius's shirt and pulled him towards me connecting my lips with his. He froze for a second and then started kissing my back...surprisingly. He pulled me closer to him and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth and that was enough for him. We fought for dominance but of course, he won when we were interrupted.

     "Hey hands off my sister", James yelled pulling away from Lily, finally they kissed.

     Mary and Remus were snogging and still hadn't pulled away while the other stood and watched the commotion.

     "Sirius, I'm gonna kill you for touching my daughter", dad yelled.

     The was a huge flash in the room and my angry father Zeus stormed over with a red face.

***

Αστεροειδής Πότερ Αστεροειδής Πότερ Αστεροειδής Πότερ Αστεροειδής Πότερ Αστεροειδής Πότερ

***

      Finally updated, I feel so bad for publishing it cus my state exams the PSSA's (Pennsylvania System of School Assessment) are on the 22nd, 23rd, and 27th, and I have to study. I'm leaving yall on a cliffy, IM SORRY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IT SOON!!!😅😭     

     Questions:

     Okay, so does anyone want me to make an Asterope Potter spoiler discord?

     I was gonna make Gideon be gay so should I do that?

     Do you think Im gonna die doing my state exams because I think I already am dead, worst part is that I have to go into school to do the 5-8 hour exam!!!!??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 715 41
"Oh would you shut up!" Pandora yelled at the boy across from her. "Or what? What are you going to do? That witchy shit you love to do or maybe splas...
207 11 10
Perseus Jackson, born 18th August 1970 was a small boy who thought his life was normal but found out on his 11th birthday that he is actually a wizar...
1.5M 57.3K 73
A muggle-born Slytherin whose parents are terrified of her. A pureblood Gryffindor whose parents are disappointed in him. The arrival of her Hogwart...
170 8 7
"Make us proud, darling. " mum said kissing my forehead. "I will. " I reply as Draco grabs my hand and we vanish through the doors of the Hogwarts ex...